LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Quiz (Not What You Think)

I took this test and saw it wasn't what I thought they meant by "adult baby" lol, but I decided to take the test anyway out of curiosity and figured others here might find it fun/interesting. 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/floperry/what-adult-baby-are-you?utm_term=.es2doKADXX#.ug8yRO8NXX

My Result: 68% adult baby! 

"You're trying your best to be a grown up, but it's hard work. You plan on going to the gym, or eating healthy, but give into temptation easily. When stuff really matters you'll always come through. You might be late to every dinner date, but you'll never be late to the airport. Your process might be a bit all over the place, but your end result is usually excellent."

.....Wow.....that describes me to a perfect "T" lol. 

What are your results? o.O

PS: Sorry if this is in the wrong category....might belong in Off Topic? o.O

My Result: What Percent Adult Baby Are You?
You Got: 33% adult baby!
"You're a real adult, but you might not feel like one. On the surface you're pretty organised, but occasionally you put off opening your mail for a couple of days. You try to keep inbox zero, but you can't help but sometimes fall down a procrastination rabbit hole. You don't tend to rely on other people, and are pretty great at dealing with a crisis. You're an organised person, but you're also not afraid of being spontaneous." This is pretty spot on for me. I often have people comment on "how together" I seem to have things & I don't just tend to not rely on other people, I *hate* relying on other people.

46%.   It's a hard to one to fake.   I'm sure you could take it and recognize which answers will flag high content.  It's really more about being an adult.

Hmmm...I couldn't actually take the test because the choices I was given were none that I would choose. Examples: I own my own house, but I spend the nights at Mom's house (because my brother lives in my house and I couldn't stand to live there with him even though I like him). As for cooking meals, Mom does all the cooking so I don't actually prepare meals. There were other questions also that didn't give an answer that would apply to me.

You Got: 64% adult baby!You're trying your best to be a grown-up, but it's hard work. You plan on going to the gym, or eating healthy, but give in easily to temptation. When stuff really matters you'll always come through. You might be late to every dinner date, but you'll never be late to the airport. Your process might be a bit all over the place, but your end result is usually excellent.

I don't think this quiz is actually for people who are adult babies, but hey I am not a smart person so I could be wrong

Yes I enjoyed it and shared it with my wife. I got 72% hilarious. I knew I was a big baby but apparently I am almost all baby. Despite owning 2 homes, having 2 kids an a wife, a truck that is paid off, and very little debt. I am a baby who can handle responsibility when I has too.

You Got: 74% adult baby!You're trying your best to be a grown-up, but it's hard work. You plan on going to the gym, or eating healthy, but give in easily to temptation. When stuff really matters you'll always come through. You might be late to every dinner date, but you'll never be late to the airport. Your process might be a bit all over the place, but your end result is usually excellent.  

Not sure if I should be happy, sad or confused. :unsure:

Only 40%, but frankly not surprised. I will I sit here in pink diapers dressed as a little girl I also drive a Power Wagon for goodness sakes, built my own off grid house, and enjoy physical outdoor sports, ect. For me its almost a split personality or live style.

I actually agree with 40%.

• 1 month later...

You Got: 41% adult baby!

You're a real adult, but you might not feel like one. On the surface you're pretty organised, but occaisionally you put off opening your mail for a couple of days. You try to keep inbox zero, but you can't help but sometimes fall down a procrastination rabbit hole. You don't tend to rely on other people, and are pretty great at dealing with a crisis. You're an organised person, but you're also not afraid of being spontaneous.

I'm really not organized though... :wacko::

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

58% adult baby!You're trying your best to be a grown-up, but it's hard work. You plan on going to the gym, or eating healthy, but give in easily to temptation. When stuff really matters you'll always come through. You might be late to every dinner date, but you'll never be late to the airport. Your process might be a bit all over the place, but your end result is usually excellent.

I'm actually quite happy with these results

54% I went in thinking, it would be a bunch of BS, and it is, but it’s still fun to do. And my 54%, seems, or sounds right to me. The 2 me’s part adult, and part little, toddler, baby...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What Percent Adult Baby Are You?You Got: 78% adult baby!You're a proper adult baby, but why grow up if you don't have to? You know what you enjoy in life and don't feel the need to meet other people's expectations. You a bit all over the place, but you're super fun to hang out with. When things really matter you work really hard, even if that's at 4am the night before it's due. You hate admin and try to avoid it as much as possible, but you've got a creative mind. And maybe eventually you'll do your laundry before you run out of pants.

• 4 weeks later...

I got 69% I kinda forgot to copy the response to it, but it basically said that I’m struggling to be a grown up, but I usually pull through if it’s important to me. 

Kinda interesting. Wonder how this affects my decisions in life lol. Maybe I need a good friend or a care taker to help me lol ? more snuggles please!! ?

What Percent Adult Baby Are You? You Got: 84% adult baby!
You're a proper adult baby, but why grow up if you don't have to? You know what you enjoy in life and don't feel the need to meet other people's expectations. You a bit all over the place, but you're super fun to hang out with. When things really matter you work really hard, even if that's at 4am the night before it's due. You hate admin and try to avoid it as much as possible, but you've got a creative mind. And maybe eventually you'll do your laundry before you run out of pants. :baby:

• 3 weeks later...