LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pregnant and i'm a baby/toddler.. advice?

I'm a 28yr old female that happens to be 4 months pregnant. I've been trying for a while so i'm super happy about it. The thing is.. i'm a babyfur..

I usually wear diapers or pullups, usually for comfort and not sexual-related. Sometimes my bladder sucks and i sneeze & pee, thats the only legitimate reason why lol. But i'm not going to lie, its because i love being a toddler/baby and forgetting the stresses of the day. My husband knows about it but he isn't really "into" it. So i tend to wear when hes at work. The good news is i like being mommy as well! Where i work, i change adult diapers for the mentally handicapped. I enjoy making bottles/changing and taking care of my client whom is pretty much a baby in a adult body. So i am really super excited for having a baby because its the real thing! The only problem is... should i give up the baby-side of me because of my baby? I might get away with wearing a pullup because they are like pads. I like wearing them when i'm on my curse, especially overnight. I like using a sippy cup.. to eating frozen kids meals or happy meals..I like wearing kigus and snuggling up to the fireplace or watching old cartoons/shows. They are bound to notice if i'm wearing a diaper though. I'm sure they'll enjoy it when they are little. We can color and play! But eventually my baby will grow up.

Any advice would be appreciated. Do any of you have children?

Keep your baby and family life separate from your AB life... Of course you can play with your child and colour with them and stuff but don't do it as an AB, that's just not good at all.

There is no reason why you can't continue to enjoy diapers and things in private though.

I can't say strongly enough how much you need to keep them separated...

• Like 1

Congrats on the pregnancy. I wish you well. 

Like Elfy said keep your kink   separated from your children and parenting especially when they start talking. You don't want that awkward moment in front of friends and family....lol.

The funny thing about kids when they're little and uncorrupted is they speak the God awful truth and we adults know it. Adults will believe a child before they believe a stuttering babbling adult trying to backpedal from what the kid just blurted out. They say if you don't want an honest answer  then don't ask a child. Oh yeah, kids are also unpredictable. They get you when you least expect it.

Children are great listeners. You may not think they heard you but believe me, they hear everything.

Good luck and always keep your guard up. 

- pull-ups forever until the kids are all grown up & outta da house

- sissy cups with your kids will be OK at first, but only while they're also using them. After they graduate to more grown-up chalises, you'll have to stop using sippy cups or you'll blow your

OPSEC.

- other than that? Everything previously stated by other

- Welcome to DD....hope you like it here :D

- visit the chatroom...we'll be nice

• Haha 1

Yes I have children. Two of them and they are both potty trained. I still wear mine 24/7. I change in my bedroom or in the bathroom. 

Kids are not going to care if you are wearing a diaper, they will forget about it because it will seem like they won't remember they caught you in one. Also get a lock on your door or teach them to knock before coming in. I don't think you need to give up happy meals or frozen kids meals. I also knew someone at work who liked coloring so don't give that up either. Also don't give up watching kids shows. Plenty of adults like Legos or coloring or kid shows they grew up with. I think it has a stigma it's considered a guilty pleasure and considered taboo so adults keep it a secret but when you go online, you see it everywhere because everyone is anonymous so they are open about it. This doesn't really need to be an AB thing. 

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, Spokane Girl said:

Yes I have children. Two of them and they are both potty trained. I still wear mine 24/7. I change in my bedroom or in the bathroom. 

Kids are not going to care if you are wearing a diaper, they will forget about it because it will seem like they won't remember they caught you in one. Also get a lock on your door or teach them to knock before coming in. I don't think you need to give up happy meals or frozen kids meals. I also knew someone at work who liked coloring so don't give that up either. Also don't give up watching kids shows. Plenty of adults like Legos or coloring or kid shows they grew up with. I think it has a stigma it's considered a guilty pleasure and considered taboo so adults keep it a secret but when you go online, you see it everywhere because everyone is anonymous so they are open about it. This doesn't really need to be an AB thing. 

I agree with Spokane Girl on a lot of things. Don't give up you for the sake of your children, or you will end up resenting them. Here is my take:

1. There are plenty of things that you consider childish/babyish that you only consider because you are super sensitive towards it. example: Onesies, footed sleepers, "children shows". There are plenty of things you can continue. I think there are plenty of things that you can continue that if your son or daughter sees you doing past adolescence might roll their eyes at and go "Moooooom" and think is uncool but never consider AB/DL unless you give them reason to.

2. If you still want to wear diapers past adolescence I would suggest wearing something inconspicuous and non AB/DL themed. If they find the diapers then it is simply a control problem that mommy chooses to deal with through diapers.

3. The happy meals can easily be explained. Personally I would say it is a way for mommy to limit calories (an amenable goal for any of us)

4. For anything you don't feel like explaining to your kids get a locked chest or safe and lock anything up in there. Only open the chest and indulge behind locked doors and as others have suggested teach your child that closed/locked doors mean something.

Good luck on motherhood and I wish you all the best. Let your child be first but don't let them control everything about you.

Two children here – one an adult and has left the nest, the other a teenager and probably only a couple of years away from doing the same.

I was a devout DL the whole way through but took care to keep it away from the kids.  Yes, this means some limits but it didn’t stop it.  AFAIK, they don’t know.  If they DO know, they’ve chosen to keep quiet about it.  I really suspect they do NOT know however because teenagers can be pretty feral and generally speaking my experience has been that if mud can be flung, it gets flung.  I stand accused of MANY crimes but wearing nappies was never one of them.

Obviously there are some things you’ll need to take care of – diapers need to be WELL out of reach and sometimes I needed to be tactical with laundry.

I don’t think kids want to know anyway.  I certainly had zero curiosity on that score as a kid and as a teenager.

Another amusing thing I learned about myself as a parent and a DL:  My wife fully expected that as an experienced nappy wearer who was happy to be in them, I’d be a willing and tolerant nappy-changer to my children.

Nope…  Like any red-blooded father, I dodged every change I could – especially the “code brown” ones..

59 minutes ago, oznl said:

...I don’t think kids want to know anyway.  I certainly had zero curiosity on that score as a kid and as a teenager.

...Nope…  Like any red-blooded father, I dodged every change I could – especially the “code brown” ones..

Some kids want to know everything & find everything.  I know, I was one of those kids.  Because of that I was very careful when the kids were younger.  Don't assume they won't notice things, or that if they say nothing it hasn't had an impact on them.

Australian fathers maybe - I don't know any.  Please don't paint us all with that brush though.

I jave 2 boys. One is 6 and one is 14. I jave always worn footy jammies around my kids, I even wore them on the boat in the navy so trust me jammies are just fun. I color with my boys and have gotten back into legos. I wear plain onesies to hide my diapers when I wear during the day and neither of my boys have ever questioned it or have any idea I wear diapers. Everyone in my family has their own blankie and have since my oldest was very little. Mine is pooh and dinos and they never said anything about it. We dont make it a big deal and so neither do they. My wife knows about my diapers and paci usage and we are working that challenge but we will not go that far around the boys. Even though they know dad is not like most men. I am loving and caring of both my boys and try to be there any chance I get. Work pulls me away too often. My oldest is also my stepson and we are very close. Never has even asked about it. I do wonder sometimes because he has seen me fall asleep on mom with my bear and blankie.

I try not to make anything like that a big deal. I will say both my boys still have some stuffed animals and like I said they still have their blankies but my oldest only uses it if he gets cold watching a movie otherwise it is just folded up on the shelf. His is also just a red and black checkered theme and black backing. 

I've got a kid on the way too so timely post. I'd like to think there is a large happy space somewhere in between purging everything on the one hand, and wearing diapers and being full on ABDL in front of your kids on the other. My other thought is to listen to folks around here who actually have kids, versus folks who don't that will still tell you exactly what you must do or do not. Use your judgement, and do what feels right.

Just do everything the kid does, but like everyone else said. try to hide your diapers

I don't have my own kids, but I have nephew`s, 2 and 7 years old and they still like to be the center of the activity, still get asked to come play with them

• Like 1

Remember that the baby wont know care or remember! So you can be full on AB around the Baby for a couple of years! You have time. As the child matures so must your exposure of AB/DL related items to the child. It can be done incrementally. Even with a 6 and 8 year old I will probably have to hide things better in a couple of years. But a baby wont have a clue, not even a 2 year old probably. So full blown open for now....then start dressing down as the child grows up. You will be able to judge when just plain diapers wont work, or the little clothes and paci now have to be used in private..

• 2 weeks later...

I think the point has mostly been made. I agree, don’t give up on your kinks, likes, DL, Fury, etc. Enjoy playing with you baby/kid, but do keep the DL kink stuff to yourself. Everything else, coloring, watching cartoons, playing with the toys, go to it! 

One other thing, lock up anything connect to your DL kink stuff. Keep it well hidden, kids love to find stuff. You don’t want your young school age child telling friends, “my mommy wears diapers, drinks from a bottle/sippy cup, etc.” If you don’t think they will go snooping in your stuff, you will be taking a big chance! So take care on that note. 

But, congratulations and good luck! 

Congrats, your about to go through the most painful experience of your life then its pushing daises after that. I cant really give good advice since I never have been a parent but I have babysat kids growing up so perhaps what I learned could help.

To about 2 years old, a child's self awareness isn't really there(it is but it isn't). They cant save memories but do see and do things like grownups can(I know cause I somehow remember from age 2 and up). Once they hit age 2 and up, their experiences start to become saved on their brains. They might not remember those experiences until they get old though so remember that.

You are probably safe to wear around them until about age 2 without them remembering you wear them. The last thing you want is a child dosnt potty train because their parents wear diapers so they get this in their head"If mommy and daddy wear diapers,why do I have to potty train". Try to think on their level so you can understand where their thought process is. A child is a empty head waiting to be filled with knolage. Don't let it be the things you and I do and you'll be fine.

Besides changing them will probably have you forget about being a abdl for a while thanks to those epic blowouts you will deffonally encounter.

PS: Go with low absorbency diapers until about age 2, they produce runny messes so you need as much room in the back as possible. After age 2, increase the quality until you at the top of what you can afford per month. Generic diapers can be a hit or miss but the most absorbent diapers are generic diapers like Bambo nature or what I find at Winco.

Keep us updated and good luck!

Edited by MegaChar
Spelling corrections

My daughter developed self awareness at a year and a half because she tried to pull down my pants one day while I was lying on the bed. That was when we stropping doing it in front of her. So some children may start knowing what is going on around them before age two. Once they start to show signs they are becoming aware is when it's time to do it in private away from them. 

• Like 1

I too remember things before age 2.  It can be different for many kids.  they develop at different rates, therefore just be careful around kids, even before they turn 2 years old.

• Like 1