LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I really wish to visit North Korea eventually

My dad's side of the family came from today's NE China and today's North Korea. When I was a kid, I always thought about how my family's Korean food was a tad unique. I later found out during my teens is that my family history shaped the cooking traditions. This also the reason behind my grandfather's accent, the thick koine* Pyongyang dialect. It was fun when he used swear words against Americans on TV since he was a South Korean war vet (as an interpreter) who often criticized how the white American soldiers treated South Korean soldiers so badly during the Korean War. <_<

With the recent peaceful mood in the DMZ, I hope to visit Pyongyang next year and, of course, while wearing diapers.

*meaning generally accepted in theoretical linguistics

On 4/26/2018 at 10:04 AM, OmutsuSuki said:

The Korean reunification.... it's literally happening.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43903155

IF that goes anywhere, it will be just like the reunification of Germany in the 90's.  The West Germans hated the reunification.  There was a reunification tax to pay for the infrastructure, increased burden on the social system and other projects that occurred as a result.  The roads were flooded with broken east German cars as they made a mad-dash to the west (for fear of a reversal of policy and to get their piece of the pie).  The pain of the reunification was felt through Germany for nearly a decade.  Ten years after the reunification, there were entire sections of major roads that were sill impassable due to the condition of the east's infrastructure.

I really hope that Bowl Cut Jr. has / had an epiphany but I am skeptical of his agenda.  Perhaps China's leadership is behind their sudden shift in policy. 

I hope for the sake of the North Korean people and the sake of peace in the region, that this is all legitimate and all sides work to see this through.

FYI - my wife and I are BIG fans of Korean food.  I will skip the bait (squid), but I love me some bibimbap, kimchi, spicy pork and bulgogi.

Joey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Trump just met Kim Jung-un (I prefer a different kind of Romanization) and it looked great so far.

Let's hope a bunch of high-profile white Americans don't spoil the peace process. <_< It's unfortunately still very difficult to trust Americans in general these days from a generic non-American perspective.

lot of skepticism, fact is not only is it truly happening but it is well underway as we speak.

some excerpts from 'Briefing by Secretary of State Michael Pompeo':   "for over three months an inter-agency working group of over 100 experts across government has met multiple times per week to address critical and logistical issues associated with dismantling north koreas weapons programs, they include experts from the military charged with dismantling nuclear weapons, the department of energy, including phd's and experts from DOE labs, and officials from the intelligence community covering north korea, those same experts also cover north koreas nuclear chemical biological and missile programs, these experts include dozens of phd's who have expertise in nuclear weapons the fuel cycle missiles chemical and biological weapons, they have advanced degrees in nuclear engineering, physics, chemistry, aerospace, biology and other relevant fields...."

• 3 weeks later...

I looked into it a few years back but decided not to because of my citizenship and not wanting to be detained by the DPRK. I think it would be a very interesting trip and would love to see the capital and the mountains.