LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, I guess?

Hey!

I never know how to begin. So, I'm Cath' (short for Catherine, btw it's french so it's pronounced like the word "cat") and I'm a 20 years old girl. I've been willing to be a part of this community for a while, ever since it struke me that repressing my little side wasn't going anywhere. That was about two years ago.

I've been a little/ AB for as long as I can remember, and it's always been a problem for me. I mean, besides having to hide it, all I ever wanted was to be "normal" because of other issues I had. So I spent half my life wanting to let go and the other half hating myself for that. When I turned 18, for the first time I didn't live under my parents' roof anymore. Being kind of overly cautious (aka paranoïd), I would have never dared to have diapers in a place anyone could find them. But in a internship, it was different, so for the first time I gave a shot at being okay with the whole AB thing and bought adult diapers. From that point, although it was tough accepting it, I understood that it wasn't inherently hatable, meaning that I just wrongly convinced myself over the years that I had to hate myself for being little. A big part of this process was being able to tell someone. My best friend was very kind and I knew for a fact that he wouldn't care at all, worst case scenario, it would become a joke between us. As planned it went very well and it helped me a lot to work toward acceptance of myself.

About a year ago, I moved in in my own place, so, not only there wasn't anyone to be nosy, I also had my own mailbox, meaning being able to order stuff online. I spend the least money I could and am to this day very satisfied with what I got. I'm especially glad that adult pacifiers exists.

Anyway, when I tried for the first time to join an ABDL community, I still had a lot of trouble with being little myself, so that wasn't helping. But the real issue is that I never really felt like I would get along with the people. There is not a lot you can talk about with a subject that specific and you need more than just this thing in common to become friends.

So, I'm giving this another try hoping that I was wrong to believe that. I'm looking forward to find potential friends.

26 minutes ago, Hiddenclaws said:

Hey!

I never know how to begin. So, I'm Cath' (short for Catherine, btw it's french so it's pronounced like the word "cat") and I'm a 20 years old girl. I've been willing to be a part of this community for a while, ever since it struke me that repressing my little side wasn't going anywhere. That was about two years ago.

I've been a little/ AB for as long as I can remember, and it's always been a problem for me. I mean, besides having to hide it, all I ever wanted was to be "normal" because of other issues I had. So I spent half my life wanting to let go and the other half hating myself for that. When I turned 18, for the first time I didn't live under my parents' roof anymore. Being kind of overly cautious (aka paranoïd), I would have never dared to have diapers in a place anyone could find them. But in a internship, it was different, so for the first time I gave a shot at being okay with the whole AB thing and bought adult diapers. From that point, although it was tough accepting it, I understood that it wasn't inherently hatable, meaning that I just wrongly convinced myself over the years that I had to hate myself for being little. A big part of this process was being able to tell someone. My best friend was very kind and I knew for a fact that he wouldn't care at all, worst case scenario, it would become a joke between us. As planned it went very well and it helped me a lot to work toward acceptance of myself.

About a year ago, I moved in in my own place, so, not only there wasn't anyone to be nosy, I also had my own mailbox, meaning being able to order stuff online. I spend the least money I could and am to this day very satisfied with what I got. I'm especially glad that adult pacifiers exists.

Anyway, when I tried for the first time to join an ABDL community, I still had a lot of trouble with being little myself, so that wasn't helping. But the real issue is that I never really felt like I would get along with the people. There is not a lot you can talk about with a subject that specific and you need more than just this thing in common to become friends.

So, I'm giving this another try hoping that I was wrong to believe that. I'm looking forward to find potential friends.

Hello and welcome to the neighborhood come on in and relax and enjoy your self you will find yourself making many friends here I'm gene 

Hello, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad you joined us. Lots of us, have been down similar roads, and it good to know others know some of the feelings. So, do relax with us, have fun, and enjoy! 

• 2 weeks later...

nice to have you join. ^.^

a lot of us here have similar situations. (i live with roommates so I still can't even try diapers yet.) if you would like someone to talk to you can always message me ^.^ or check out the chat. its almost always filled with friendly people that want to chat.