LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Little Racer -Chapter 12 up 5-3-21

2 WEEKS AGO-
I was thrown back into my seat as I slammed the gas. The engine roaring as I ripped down the black top. I looked in my mirror and saw my opponent, left in the dust. They had no chance against me on these streets. As I past the quarter mile marker, I let off the gas and began slowing down. I could feel my heart pumping fast and that adrenaline rush felt so good. I rode up to my team and my best friend came up to my window. 
"9.23 seconds! That's the fastest you have gone yet!"
"Great!" I yelled back before cruising back to my parking spot. I shut the beast down and got out, making sure not to ding the wide swinging door on anything.
"Alright, girl, that's the last run tonight. Why don't you go get rest some before we get on the road?" My father said, coming mk up to me.
"Okay daddy. Goodnight."
"Goodnight, my little speed demon"
---------------
So my name's Danielle, but you can call me Danny. I'm a 20 year old female from the state of Texas and for as long as I can remember, I've been a car junkie. When I was 9, I was always in the garage with my dad working on his pride and joy. It was a 1970 dodge charger with a 426 hemi under the hood. For many years, we worked on that car. As I got older, I started doing bigger and bigger jobs involving the car. I remember when I was 15, we finally got it running, and it immediately blew out the muffler with a loud bang! When I turned 18, my dad handed me the keys. Ever since then, I've been building the hell out of it, and now, it's the baddest mother fucker around. However my story gets really weird, really fast. So buckle up.
-----------------
"Danny, it's almost midnight. You need to come in to sleep."
"Just give me another 30 minutes, Dad. I'm almost done installing the new valve covers I just got in!"
"Alright then, just don't lose track of time. I'm going to bed." Dad said, before leaving the garage.
'Finally,' I thought to myself. I felt like I hadn't had any alone time since the races two weeks ago. I got back to work installing the new, fully chrome, valve covers when I heard acar come screeching towards the garage door and then a strange zapping noise that made my ears pop. I looked up from the engine bay and realized I wasn't in my garage anymore. Instead, I was in a very shiny garage with a thousand or more tools. Everything looked like it had never been used at all. My car definitely looked odd in this garage since it was faded and slightly rusted in some spots. I'm a girl of performance instead of looks so I never bothered with it. Before I could continue looking at the strange garage I found myself in, my phone began to ring, and it wasn't a number I recognized. I let it go to voicemail and almost immediately, it called again. I answered it the second time.
"Who the hell is this?"
"My name is Alex Tesla. I'm sure you're wanting to know what is happening to you right now. If you would please walk thru the door behind you, and I'll explain."
I turned around and saw a door that I hadn't noticed before. "How did you get my number, and what's going on?"
"Please Danny, walk thru the door and I'll explain everything." The female voice on the other end said before the call went dead.
'Can this day get any weirder?' I asked myself as I put my phone away and went thru the door. What I saw on the other side made me gasp. It was a house, but everything was huge! Everything from the couches to the TV's to the kitchen stove was gigantic. 'Yup. it just got weirder...' As I was looking around, a lady came out of the gigantic living room. As she came up to me, I quickly realized that she was also huge. She towered over me and it nearly scared me to death. I started to back up against the door when she stopped moving towards me.
"Danny, I'm not going to hurt you. It's okay. I am just trying to help you."
"Where the hell am I and why are you so damn big?!" I said, my voice shaking slightly, giving away my fear more than I wanted to.
"You're perfectly safe in my home, sweetie. As far as the size of me and all of this, maybe it's best if you take a seat." The lady said, motioning towards a chair that I hadn't noticed before. It was actually my size so a slowly walked to it and sat down. "So what is going on? What happened to my home. Was I drugged or something? Is this some sort of fucked up hallucination?" I said, then pinched myself for good measure. I looked up at the very tall lady I assumed was this Alex Tesla that called me.
"No. Everything is real, believe it or not." She crouched down Infront of me and gently smiled at me. I couldn't help but feel a little more relaxed from her warm expression. "So, as far as the size of everything, that is because you have been transported to a different dimension. I don't know how to tell you this very easily so I'm just going to say it. You were nearly killed, sweetie."
I stared at her like she was crazy. "Nearly killed? A different dimension? What are you talking about?" 
"I'm sure you noticed the screeching sound outside your garage just before you came here? That was a car that had just lost control, and it crashed right into your garage, crushing you in-between the two cars. I grabbed your life essence with a dimensional portal and took you here and brought you back with our advanced medicine and put you in the garage with your car before you awoke." She said to me, taking my hand a squeezing it gently.
"Wait. So you're telling me that I'm technically dead in my dimension?" I said, stunned.
"I'm afraid so sweetie."
I just looked at her a moment before tears started to build in my eyes. "What about my dad?" I choked up.
"Oh baby, it's okay. Everything's going to be okay." Alex said as she wrapped her arms around me in a huge embrace as I tried not to cry
"I'll never be able to see my father again?" I said, sniffling.
"I'm afraid not, sweetie." She responded, rubbing my back with her hand.
That's when I just lost it and started balling. I was always slightly emotional and if this wasn't a time to get emotional.
Alex picked my up and held me as I cried. I didn't pay attention to what she was doing too much until she put a bottle in my mouth. 
"Shhh baby girl, it's okay. Drink this and it will help." Alex said. So I began drinking. Don't know why it was a bottle, but it definitely wasn't the craziest thing I've experienced today. As I continued to drink the bottle, I started to get tired, and before I knew it, i was asleep. 
When I woke up, I was in a very comfy bed. However the bed wasn't a normal bed. This one had bars going up way above my head. It looked like a crib and I was a bit unnerved by it. As I got up, I realized that the bed wasn't the only thing off. I felt something thick holding my legs apart, so I looked down and saw two things. One, was my outfit was different. I was now in this pastel pink onesie looking thing. And two, was that under the snaps on the onesie, was a thick diaper! 'Why the FUCK am I in a diaper?' I thought to myself. As if on cue, my bladder told me that I needed to pee, and now. I stoop up and tried to reach the top of the crib bars so I could climb out and get out of this stupid diaper, but the top was still out of my reach. At that point, my bladder couldn't wait any longer, and I began to flood the diaper. I couldn't believe it at all. I was fine one second, and then only a minute later, I was desperately soaking a diaper. Nothing in this stupid world made any sense! I began to cry again as all my emotions started to flood over and Alex came in quickly. 
"Oh princess, don't cry! I'm here now!" She said, picking me up. "I know all this is so different for you but I promise everything will be okay, baby girl"
I leaned into her as I sobbed and couldn't help from feeling comforted by her. After a bit, my cries slowed to just sniffling and Alex sat down on the huge couch with me on her lap. I looked up at her and was reminded how huge she was. "I'm sorry... It's just all that's happened. Me dying and all. -sniffle- and this diaper. Why am I in a diaper?" I said, just now thinking about it again.
She looked at me softly as she held me in her lap. She then began to explain the world and how it was different than my world as there were littles, inbetweeners, and Amazon's. She was an Amazon and I was a little apparently. She told me about the natural instincts of Amazon's and how the world wasn't built for littles. With everything so big and dangerous, most littles are just seen as babies that need to be cared for.
"So I'm just a baby for you then?" I asked.
"While yes, you are my baby girl now, I won't be regressing you or anything else like the cruel things I mentioned some of my kind like to do." She responded with a gentle squeeze that was to reassure me. "But you littles are very small and need extra things like diapers and special care." 
I started thinking about everything she said and then remembered. "Okay, that makes sense and all. But what about my car and that garage that seemed my size."
Alex thought for a moment before answering. "Well. I'm a car enthusiast myself and I thought it would be really nice to have a baby car enthusiast mechanic."
"Well as long as I get to keep my car, I guess I'm okay with the whole thing." I said, before thinking how crazy I sounded.
"Great! I know we are going to have so much fun together! I can already see it." Alex practically squealed. "So before I set the rules of the house down, would like to see my car?" She smiled down at me and I couldn't help but smile back.
"Sure."
Alex stood up then, and carried me to a much bigger door that was next to the garage door I came in thru. She opened it and turned the light on. "There it is!" She squealed happily. 
"Oh my god." Were the only words I could get out.

------------

This crazy idea just popped in my head tonight and I scribbled it down as fast as I could. Let me know what y'all think and I'll keep on writing when I can.

• Like 6
On 4/23/2018 at 2:03 AM, VoxyRox said:

2 WEEKS AGO-

------------

This crazy idea just popped in my head tonight and I scribbled it down as fast as I could. Let me know what y'all think and I'll keep on writing when I can.

i like the set up and it's nice to see a more 3 dimensional amazon character who isn't just a psychotic monster but I feel like the actual death was badly done and rushed over. I would say letting us see the moment of death, say having the character die in a street race, would have better established who they are as a person and made the narrative stronger

CHAPTER 2

The vehicle I saw before me was like nothing I have ever seen before. The body was sharp and sleek, and it sat low to the ground. The tires looked of a compound I didn't recognize, but they looked like they could grip the road better than anything I had. Just then, the car's lights came on in a low beam and it spoke.

"Hello Ms. Tesla. Are we going out tonight?"

"Not tonight, Forza. I'm getting little Danny here settled into the house tonight. We will head out tomorrow." She responded as I just looked at them both in awe.

"Yes Ms. Tesla." The car apparently named Forza said before the lights turned back off.

Then Alex looked at me and smiled. "What do you think?"

I stared at her for a moment, trying to comprehend it. "It's so cool! And it looks so good!" Then I started giggling slightly as I put something together in my mind that I hadn't thought of in my moment of awe. "You named it Forza? Really?"

"What's wrong with it?" She asked, puzzled.

I giggle some more. "Oh nothing. Hehe. That just happens to be the name of a series of major racing video games back home."

She smiled then and chuckled. "Well ain't that a coincidence." Then she carried me back into the house and sat back onto the couch before sitting me on her lap. "So I need to lay down some rules of the house before we get the cutie in bed." She squeezed my cheek then and I blushed. "First one I already know you aren't fond of, and that's those diapers." She said, pointing to my crotch. "They are required."

I stared at her like she was a three headed dragon. "So this isn't some sick joke then?"

"I'm afraid not sweetie." She said, shaking her head. "It would be easier on us both to just change your diapers than to always have to pick up and place you on the potty each time you needed to go."

I cringed thinking about wearing diapers again. I remember being late in my potty training and I was very glad to have finally rid myself of pull ups. To go all the way back to diapers felt like a major loss in my book. However, to constantly have to ask for help each time I needed the potty did sound like a lot of work. "I guess you're right..." I finally said, lowering my head.

She smiled softly and caressed my cheek before continuing. "Second rule is no profanity. I know that sometimes a cuss word slips through when working on a car, but I want you to try and hold back as much as possible."

I twiddled my fingers some, knowing full well that I might have well been a sailor for the Navy with how often I cursed. "Okay Alex, I'll try my best."

"Good. That leads me to the next rule. From now on, I am mommy. No ma'am, Alex, Ms. Tesla or anything. Just mommy, okay?" She said with a serious look.

"Whatever for? You're not my mom." I said, thoroughly confused.

"No I am not your mom. I am your mommy." She then went into explaining the world and it's society, How most Amazon's treat littles, and other things. "I promise I will not turn you into some dumb baby, but you will be my little baby girl."

I sat there, absolutely horrified about this dimension. More than half of what the Amazon's do would be illegal in our dimension. I was just glad that Alex seemed to be better than most, according to her of course. "Alright I guess... Nothing I can do really. It's not like I can go back home..." I said, looking down at nothing in particular.

"Oh sweetie, don't think like that." She said as she pulled me into a soft embrace. "I promise I will do my very best at making this a warm home for you."

I didn't say anything as she rubbed my back gently with her giant hand. After a moment, she say me back into her lap and continued. "You are more than welcomed to work on your car when you have nothing else to do, but when I say to stop, you stop. No ifs, ands, or buts about it." She said before smiling. "Of course you got lucky that I love cars just as much as you do. So I doubt we will really have an issue there."

"I doubt it!" I smiled some.

She got really stern just then. "Just as long as you NEVER touch Forza without me being there. He has state of the art technology that you haven't learned about yet so I don't want you messing him up."

I felt stung but I understood. I definitely hated when someone back home would touch my charger.

"Lastly, we have longer days in this dimension and your little bodies need more sleep because of it. So you'll be sleeping earlier than you're probably used to."

I sighed, but nodded. "Understandable."

"Okay little one. Let's get you dressed for bed. We have a big day tomorrow." She said before standing me up and placing me on her hip. We walked down a hallway and into the room I woke up in. There was a changing table next to the crib and she set me down onto it. She then started removing the onesie thing I was in and untaped the wet diaper and removed it. I blushed heavily and tried to cover my lady bits but she pushed my hands away. "Princess, you're going to have to get used to me cleaning you and changing you." She said before wiping me clean and putting a new diaper on me. This one was thick, pink, and embarrassing.

"My dad would have a laughing fit if he saw me like this..." I said, poking the diaper.

"Well I think you're so adorable! Come on princess, let's get your jammies on and in bed." Alex said as she went to the closet and grabbed a pink romper that said "Mommy's princess" on it. I groaned but didn't complain as she put it on me. Then she sat me down in the crib and gave me a bottle of what looked like warm milk. "Alright, goodnight sweetie." She said before turning the mobile above my head on and then the light as she left.

I sat there for awhile just thinking about everything that happened today. I had started the day late like I normally do because I stay up so late with the charger. And by night time, I'm living in a world made for giants and I'm wearing a diaper. "At least I still have my car." I said aloud before drinking the bottle. I didn't remember finishing it before I was out like a light.

• Like 3
On 4/24/2018 at 11:52 AM, YourFNF said:

i like the set up and it's nice to see a more 3 dimensional amazon character who isn't just a psychotic monster but I feel like the actual death was badly done and rushed over. I would say letting us see the moment of death, say having the character die in a street race, would have better established who they are as a person and made the narrative stronger

I'm glad that you like my approach of the Amazon Alex. I also agree that I definitely rushed it a bit. Im so bad about skipping to the good parts and that is reflected in the writing. I will try my best to keep that down and give you guys a story you can enjoy.

On 4/24/2018 at 11:54 AM, treasuresman said:

What a unique story and i really enjoyed the first chapter and look forward to reading more, thanks for adding to my favourite story universe 

I really didn't want to just add something that's been done before but in different eyes. All the really good stories are ones that build upon this new world. "Making the best of it" added the softer lands of Amazon's and "Exchanged" is unique with the brand new school and the technology advancement! I wanted to build upon this world in a way no one else has done already. I hope you continue to read and enjoy. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, VoxyRox said:

I'm glad that you like my approach of the Amazon Alex. I also agree that I definitely rushed it a bit. Im so bad about skipping to the good parts and that is reflected in the writing. I will try my best to keep that down and give you guys a story you can enjoy.

I really didn't want to just add something that's been done before but in different eyes. All the really good stories are ones that build upon this new world. "Making the best of it" added the softer lands of Amazon's and "Exchanged" is unique with the brand new school and the technology advancement! I wanted to build upon this world in a way no one else has done already. I hope you continue to read and enjoy. 

Yeah still frustrated with her but that's basically a matter of principle. Even though I can find them interesting and compelling character's when well written, I still find the vast majority of amazons morally reprehensible individuals so making one sympathetic is quite the achievement, props on that. Honestly if I where to somehow show up in one the diaper dimension universes I'd probably be killed in a riot or as the kick off to a riot in about 2 hours of arriving assuming there wasn't a minder to keep me and the amazons from trying to kill each other.

Basically me + totalitarian/apartheid state = international incident.  So best to keep me away from North Korea.

10 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah still frustrated with her but that's basically a matter of principle. Even though I can find them interesting and compelling character's when well written, I still find the vast majority of amazons morally reprehensible individuals so making one sympathetic is quite the achievement, props on that. Honestly if I where to somehow show up in one the diaper dimension universes I'd probably be killed in a riot or as the kick off to a riot in about 2 hours of arriving assuming there wasn't a minder to keep me and the amazons from trying to kill each other.

Thank you for the compliment! I don't think Alex will be quite as progressive as Kimmy's mommy but she will definitely be on that side of things. As far as riots go. Doubt you'll get anything besides a brain melt. Your best bet is to work your way into the main seat of government. Like Gaule for example.

21 minutes ago, VoxyRox said:

Thank you for the compliment! I don't think Alex will be quite as progressive as Kimmy's mommy but she will definitely be on that side of things. As far as riots go. Doubt you'll get anything besides a brain melt. Your best bet is to work your way into the main seat of government. Like Gaule for example.

yeah if I know that's what's in store.... no quarter, no surrender.... I fight to the death

I like the new take on the dimension and still enjoying the car. I look forward to the first acts of rebellion eventually and what is in store for tomorrow 

On 4/25/2018 at 2:52 AM, YourFNF said:

I feel like the actual death was badly done and rushed over. I would say letting us see the moment of death, say having the character die in a street race, would have better established who they are as a person and made the narrative stronger

One way to flesh this out a bit more would be to weave flashbacks into the story, bits of dreams when she's asleep, slowly describing the impact, and reaching right into the point where she's snatched to the Dimension.  One recollection could be her drunken dad's face as he's lost control taking the corner outside their shed. 

Other than that, a good start to another awesome Diaper Dimension tale.

Chapter 3

When I woke up, it was still dark in the room. I looked around for a clock and found a baby block styled clock that read 6:32. I groaned inwardly. "I hate mornings..." I said quietly. I tried to stand on the bed but the diaper was stopping me from standing easily. In fact, the diaper felt wet and swelled. 'No way.' I thought to myself. I reached down and felt the diaper and sure enough, it was soaked. "Whaa..." 

Just then, Alex came in and picked me up. "Good morning princess. How did you sleep?" She asked as she set me down on the changing table and began changing my diaper.

I blush and rub my eyes. "Better than I have in a long time, honestly. Maybe I should have gone to bed early more often back home."

"Sweetie, this is home now. You mean in the other dimension." She reminded me gently.

"I know... It's just going to take me some time to get used to." I look over at the wall as she wipes me clean. "I don't think I'll ever get used to diaper changes..."

Alex finished taping me up into another diaper. "I'm sure that over time, it'll become as natural as eating. Now let's get dressed and get some breakfast in that little belly of yours!" She smiled and tickled me some, to which I tried squirming away from with no success. She stopped and dressed me in a plain pink T-shirt and some overalls. Then we were on our way to the kitchen where she placed me in a high chair. She buckled me into the chair but left a bunch of other straps undone.

"What are these for?" I asked as I looked at one of the straps on an armrest.

"They're for unruly littles that thrash and scream instead of eating like good babies. Hopefully you'll be a good girl and not fuss." She responded with a very motherly tone.

I looked at the straps with a new disturbing light. That definitely didn't sound fun. The intro scene from black ops 1 came to mind and I shivered.

Alex had gone to the stove and started cooking and before long, was setting a small plate of food on my tray. It looked like bacon and scrambled eggs. But the bacon was in tiny little pieces instead of long strips like I was used to.

"Eat up sweetie. And be careful not to choke. I'm being really generous letting you eat on your own, but if you choke, I'll have to feed you." Alex said softly before sitting across from me with her own, much larger plate.

"Yes ma'am. I mean mommy. S-Sorry." I said, stuttering some at the mistake.

"Don't worry princess. I don't expect you to remember everything immediately. It's okay as long as you correct your mistakes." She smiled at me and I relaxed.

I definitely didn't want to choke or be fed from some baby spoon so I ate very carefully. Once I was done, Alex took our plates and put them in the sink. She then wiped my face, which I definitely did not like, and picked me up out of the chair after unbuckling it. "Do you need a change Danny?" She asked me as she walked back down the hallway to my new nursery.

"No I am good mommy. What are we doing today?" 

Alex set me down on the floor for a moment as she gathered diapers, baby wipes, and other supplies into a diaper bag. "We are first going to an adoption center so I can get official paperwork stating you're my adorable little princess." I blushed and looked at my toes awkwardly as she said that. "Then we are going to come back home and work on your little car." She added and I brightened back up.

Alex picked me back up after she was done gathering stuff into the bag and walked to the garage. The car kicked up again just like last night as she walked in.

"Good morning Ms. Tesla. Are we headed out today?"

Alex smiled and with a wink to me, replied, "Yes."

Suddenly, the car fired up its engine and roared. It revved a couple times before settling down into a mean low idle. I almost came in my diaper just listening to it. "Oh my god! It sounds so good!!!!!" I squealed.

Alex laughed as she opened the back door and buckled me into a forward facing car seat. The inside of the car was just as beautiful as the outside. I couldn't believe my eyes or ears. As Alex got in, Forza spoke back up.

"I recognize the car seat buckle is engaged. Would you like me to switch to Family mode, Ms. Tesla?"

"Yes that would be great Forza, thank you." Alex responded. Then, with a small beep, the car went silent.

"Woah." Was all I could say.

Alex pressed a button on the visor and the garage door opened. Then we were on our way to the adoption center. After a couple blocks, I heard another beep from the dash and Alex spoke up. "Go ahead Forza."

"Thank you Ms. Tesla. Hello Danny. You already know my name. I'm an artificial intelligence, or AI. How are you feeling back there?"

My jaw practically fell into my lap at that moment. "Wait, he's an artificial intelligence? Not just some Siri like machine that we had back in my dimension?" 

Alex smiled in the rest view mirror. "Yes he is. I created him myself." 

"That. Is. Awesome." I said, stunned. Then I remembered Forza's question. "I'm feeling alright I guess. Best I can feel dressed like this."

"Are you not normally dressed like that?" Forza asked.

I shook my head and stared at my feet. "No. I came from the other dimension where there are no Amazon's. I would usually wear jeans and a T-shirt."

"If their are no Amazon's, how do you get by?" Forza inquired.

"Well in our world, everything is sized for us. To you and the Amazon's, everything would seem tiny. You're definitely the biggest car I have ever seen."

"Very interesting." Forza replied just as Alex pulled into the parking lot for the adoption center.

As she came around and picked me up, she said softly into my ear. "This isn't going to feel great sweetie, but I need you to not cry out. Just stay quiet and be a good girl while in here." Then we were inside. I wondered as Alex was filling out the paperwork why I'd feel the need to cry out. Or why I wouldn't be able to if I did feel the need to cry out. 

"You're babygirl is so adorable! You would think you have had her for years with how content she is in your arms!" The lady behind the desk said as Alex turned in the paperwork.

"Yes she is definitely a sweetie." She replied as she squeezed me gently. I blushed a little and looked away. "She's my perfect little. I hope that I can be the perfect mommy for her." 

The lady behind the counter smiled this weird fake looking smile just then and I knew immediately that she must have been one of those abusive amazons Alex talked about.

A few moments later, I heard my name. "Danny Tesla?" Alex then carried me back with the nurse and sat me down on the bench for a check up that seemed pretty standard. After that, the nurse left and a doctor came in. It's was a man who looked about 40 that seemed even taller than the nurse and Alex.

"So this is the new babygirl you adopted?" He smiled at me and I tried not to scoot away from him. 

"Yes she is!" Alex beamed.

"Alright well, I'll need you to remove her diaper for me so we chip her where you requested on the form you filled out."

Before I could protest, Alex had my diaper already off and I stood naked from the waist down Infront of this giant stranger. I blushed heavily but decided against saying anything or trying to cover up. I definitely didn't want to find out what would happen to me.

The doctor turned me around and stuck a huge needle into my left butt cheek! I nearly screamed in pain but bit my tongue. The doc took his sweet time with it and I'm sure it was on purpose. Then, after what felt like an eternity, he pulled the needle out and put a small bandaid over the puncture wound before saying, "What a good girl you have here! Wish I could find a little that acts this good."

I could tell Alex didn't like this guy any more than I did. "I got luck on my side, it seems." Was all she said before she diapered me back up and held me close, rubbing my back reassuringly.

The doctor left and for a few minutes, we were alone. "I don't like this place." I said.

"I know sweetie. I promise that we will do something fun once we are done here." Alex replied as she set me back on the bench. My butt still hurt but it wasn't a searing pain like before.

Just then, the nurse from before came in with these small ink boxes. She then had me stick my feet and hands into them and press them onto an adoption form like I was some newborn baby. After that, we were done and left. Alex feeling overjoyed and me feeling more than a little violated. 

When we approached Forza, he immediately started up. Silent as the night since he kept the family mode activated. Before long, we were on our way home to get my car. I was super excited to finally be working on my charger again after what felt like years even though I knew it hadn't even been a full 24 hours. I felt the need to pee on the way home and just let it out in the diaper. I knew I wasn't ever getting out of them so I just accepted it.

Once we got home, Alex unbuckled me and placed me on the garage floor. Then she opened the little garage door and my charger was exposed, hood still up.

"So what were you doing to it when I took you in?" Alex asked me, careful to avoid anything about my "death."

"Well I had just gotten new chrome valve covers for it so I was installing those when.." I replied in slightly sadder tone at the end.

"Great! Let's get to work!" Alex cheerfully chipped in, obviously trying to change the subject before I got sad.

I had the valve covers on and bolted down in no time, peeing my diaper again while working. Alex had been handing me all these shiny tools since she was too big to get dirty with me under the hood. Once the covers were fully installed, I topped off the oil with some high performance full synthetic 10w-40 I had inside the car. Then I looked at Alex. "You ready to hear how she sounds?" I asked excitedly.

"You bet I am!" She replied, clearly just as excited as I was.

I hopped into the drivers seat and turned the key. The beast roared to life and I revved her up a few times before letting her idle. I looked at Alex and I could tell she was impressed.

"You built all this yourself?" She asked.

"For the most part. My father did some of the work when I was growing up, but after I turned 18, it was all me. I wanted a car that could tear up the streets and leave all my opponents watching my taillights."

She laughed loudly almost to the point of snorting for a moment. After she calmed down some, she said "Brilliant! You and I are so similar, I'd think you were my long lost sister!" 

I laughed at that and smiled.

"Okay go ahead and turn it off." She said and I complied. She then picked me up and carried me to my room, cleaned my hands with baby wipes, and laid me down on the changing table to change my diaper. "I need to make sure you're drinking more. This diaper is yellow sweetie." 

I looked down at it and sure enough, it was yellow. "I don't normally think about my own personal needs when I'm working on my charger."

"Oh yes, I was the same way when building Forza." Alex said as she cleaned my private area up and rediapered me.

"How did you even create a car that had artificial intelligence?" I asked her curiously.

She began removing my outfit and tossed it in the hamper nearby and went into the closet. "Maybe sometime, I'll explain that story. Right now however, I have got to get you ready." She said from inside the closet.

"Ready for what?"

She came back out then and held up an outfit. It was a simple T-shirt and jeans that I could tell had baby snaps on them to easily check my diaper. However, the interesting part was the words on the shirt. 'QUEEN of the DRAG STRIP!' 

"To prove your mettle.' Alex replied with a wicked smile.

On 4/26/2018 at 12:48 AM, ozziebee said:

One way to flesh this out a bit more would be to weave flashbacks into the story, bits of dreams when she's asleep, slowly describing the impact, and reaching right into the point where she's snatched to the Dimension.  One recollection could be her drunken dad's face as he's lost control taking the corner outside their shed. 

Other than that, a good start to another awesome Diaper Dimension tale.

Thank you! I'm glad you think it's awesome! I like the idea of the flashbacks. Can't do her dad though because he had gone to bed just before the crash. But I have a few ideas. 

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, aldl4811 said:

Fun diaper dimension story. She accepted the diapers quickly which could go either way for me, but in this case it just means more action soon. Thanks!

Remember that when she was told about the dimension and it's awful Amazon's, she's just glad she got Alex. She still doesn't trust her completely, but she's definitely not planning on testing Alex by denying the diapers.

1 hour ago, VoxyRox said:

Remember that when she was told about the dimension and it's awful Amazon's, she's just glad she got Alex. She still doesn't trust her completely, but she's definitely not planning on testing Alex by denying the diapers.

Admittedly I would have tried to negotiate and probably called Alex on exactly what she and all the other amazons are doing. Then again I'm kinda unstable and don't particularly care about self preservation when backed into a corner.

Chapter 4

You're taking me to the drag strip!?" I squealed.

Alex laughed. "Nope!" She replied and then immediately laughed again at my hurt expression. "Okay so what we are going to do is told to absolutely no one! Got it?"

"Yes mommy!" I said quickly, eager to hear what she had to say.

"Im sure that in your old dimension, street racing was illegal. Well it is here as well, and that just happens to be exactly what we are going to do."

My jaw dropped. I was always interested in street racing, but my dad had completely forbid racing off the track. Apparently he had lost a friend or something in a wreck back when he was my age, but even then, I still wanted to street race. Now Alex, my new mommy, was going to allow it! "Oh my gawd yay!" I squealed happily.

Alex just smiled and dressed me up in the outfit. I found that besides the buttons on the jeans, the outfit was something I'd actually wear back in my dimension.

"Now I know you're really excited to hit the road, but we gotta eat first and then do a complete check up on your car before we load it up in the crate for transport." Alex said as she picked me up.

"Wait. I don't get to drive it?" I asked sadly.

Alex replied with a stern tone. "Absolutely not. If any one of our neighbors spots you, you'll be on your way to an etiquette school with LPS by morning. I don't wanna lose my little babygirl!" She said the last part in her mommy voice and squeezed me. Then she put me in my highchair and gave me a bottle of juice. I sighed but drank it. I was very thirsty so it helped. 

Alex began making what looked like a simple dinner of burgers. The one she made for me was a perfect size for me, but for her, it looked the size of a slider! I ate quickly but carefully and finished the juice. Once we were both done, she made 3 more bottles of juice and gave me one of them before placing the other two in the bag.

"Alright babygirl. It's getting late now. You ready to go?" Alex asked me after placing our plates in the sink.

I squealed again and she smiled. "I was born ready!" I said as she picked me up.

"Alright, go get the charger and pull it into my garage so I have room to look it over." She told me before setting me down outside my mini door. I nodded at her before walking into the garage and getting into the charger. The mini garage door opened up as I started it up and pulled it forward into the bigger garage. Then I turned it back off so we could talk without yelling.

"So I just raced this thing 2 weeks ago and it passed our regulations." I told Alex as she walked up.

"Oh so my little girl already races huh." She smiled and I groaned. "Well I mainly want to look at the brakes to make sure they're going to stop properly. Then I want to look at its chassis and suspension to make sure it's all solid. Don't want my little racer to crash!"

She began inspecting the car with a tool that looked like a magnifying glass but electronic. It beeped like it was scanning things and everything. After going around the car, she stuck the tool under the car and it scanned the underbelly. I could see a faint light go from front to back before it beeped one long beep. "Alright. It's good to go. Pull it into that open crate right there and set the ebrake." Alex said to me as she pointed to a silver looking crate.

The crate looked like a car trailer but with a display on the side and a few buttons. I pulled the charger up into it and set the ebrake like she asked. Once I was out of the crate, Alex closed it using the display and then something crazy happened. The entire crate SHRANK! It went down to the size of a small box that Alex picked up easily and set it into the trunk of Forza.

"How in the world?" I asked after I could speak again.

"Mommy has some cool toys huh?" She asked me as she picked me up. I nodded as I was again speechless. The technology in this world was astounding!

After I was buckled in, we were on our way to where ever these street races were. On our way, Alex spoke up.

"Okay baby. I want you stay safe. If you notice anything bad or off about your charger, stop the car. Winning a race is not worth your life if the car breaks. If you notice any suspicious behaviour from anyone, tell me immediately. If someone tries to grab you, you tell them that you are adopted and point them my way. If they try to take you anyway, I want you to send an alarm to me. I have a special watch for you that is programmed with a safetly alarm that will alert my phone as well as take 2 minutes of audio recording. And finally, if we get separated in any way, be it cops or anything else, I want you to press the alarm on your watch as well and ill come find you. Do not attempt to go home on your own. Do you understand?" 

I shivered at the thought of being kidnapped or arrested. "Yes mommy."

"Good girl." She said softly. Just then, she pulled off into an ally, and then there were cars. Lots and lots and lots of cars. I saw cars resembling hatch backs, super cars, tuners and modern muscle cars.

"Oh my god. There's so many cars!" I said, astonished.

Alex just laughed as she found a parking space and got us both out. Immediately some Amazon shouted at her.

"Hey! Ain't no one babysitting while your ass gets beat in that family sedan, lady!"

Alex just smiled at him and replied, "Ain't no one wiping your tears away when I smoke your car and whoop your ass like the baby you are!"

Everybody near us went, "OOOOHHHH," and the guy just walked away angrily. I couldn't help but laugh.

Alex then put a watch on my wrist that said 'little protect' on it and it locked into place. After that, she went around to the back of Forza, opened the trunk, and pulled out the shrunken crate. When she raised it back to its normal size, I couldn't help but giggle at some of the expressions I saw on the faces near us. Then Alex set me down and opened the crate. "Okay sweetie. Get your car and park it in-between the crate and Forza, and you can open the hood if you want." 

I smiled brightly up at her before running inside the crate. I started the charger up and revved it a couple times before backing it out and parking it beside the crate and popping the hood. Then I shut it off and stepped out. I could hear some Amazon's talking to each other nearby.

"Oh my god look! That little has her own car!"
"Woah! What is that anyway. I've never seen a car like that before."
"Does it matter? That little should be spanked and locked up for being here!"
"I can't believe her mommy is letting her do this!"

I tuned out of the conversation as I heard engines roaring from a distance and an air horn. Suddenly everyone filed away from the center and a few seconds later, two cars went flying by, before slowing down just past the car meet. Once they parked, people surrounded the cars and I couldn't see past them.

"They're congratulating the winner and the loser is paying up." Alex said behind me and I jumped, startled. "Awe did I surprise you?" She asked, giggling as she picked me up.

"No!" I retorted before looking away. "Maybe."

Alex smiled, but before she could reply, a lady came up to us. "Alex! Good to see you again. I see you brought the little you were telling me about!" She said as she cooed over me.

"Zoe! Hello! Yes i sure did! And there is her car I mentioned!" Alex replied, pointing at my charger. Zoe crouched down next to it and looked it over.

"Wow! It's is old. Even for the little dimension!" Zoe said after a moment of looking at it.

"I bet I could leave your car in the dust!" I said back without even thinking.

Zoe turned around quickly and stared at me with a crazy smile. "Wow kid! You got fire! I don't take that talk, little one. Better put your money where your mouth is!"

Alex then replied, "1000 credits and a bow to the winner."

"Deal!" Zoe said quickly before running off to her car. Meanwhile I was set down by Alex.

"A bow!? Really?" I asked looking up at her.

"You'll do fine! Now go to the starting line. Just remember our drag races are longer than yours. So you better have a good enough top end! I'll be right here when you get back."

I stuck my tongue out at her before i ran to my car and shut the hood. Then I started it up and drove to the starting line. Their quarter mile felt like a full mile to me. I was gonna have to do something about gearing when I got home.

When I got to the line, I saw a car that looked like a mix between a Camaro and a challenger. It had a super aggressive stance and the some drag radials I understood more than what was on Forza. As I came pulling to the line, the flagger that started the race burst into laughter. I just ignored him and lined up to the mich bigger car. As the guy raised his flags, I set the charger and revved the hemi to the what I liked to call 'green zone.' 

The flags went down and we were off! The charger screamed as I slammed the gas. Zoe was way behind me as I went into second gear. We were nearing the crowd as I went into 3rd gear. I never used this many gears back in my dimension but oh well. I looked in my mirror and saw Zoe getting closer! However she couldn't catch up fast enough and I passed the line just as she caught my tail end.

I screamed happily and threw my first into the air outside the window as I slowed down. As soon as I was stopped, I was surrounded by Amazon's. When I stepped out of the car, I was bombarded with questions and praises.

"Wow that little can fly!"
"What do you have under that hood, little one!?"
"She could have gotten herself killed!"

The crowd parted a few moments later and Zoe walked up. She looked at me with this infuriating facial expression and I began to worry she was going to hurt or kidnap me, but then she busted into laughter.

"Oh my god kid! That was the most exciting race I have done in a long time! You got one wicked car there!" She beamed at me.

I smiled and thanked her as Alex walked up. They pulled out their phones and made the credit transfer and then Zoe walked up to me again. Then she bowed and the crowd went wild. I smiled brightly and raised my arms as several people chanted, "All hail the queen!"

After awhile, the crowd dispersed and I parked my car back in its spot. Alot of Amazon's came up to me and started talking to me like an adult. Asking me things about my car and sharing details about their own. I was really enjoying myself when Zoe and Alex came walking up to me.

"Your mommy is about to go race. You want to get on my shoulders so you can see her?" Zoe asked me.

I looked at Alex and she nodded at me. "Yes please!" I then answered.

Zoe picked me up and placed me on her shoulders as Alex started Forza, who was still in family mode, and rode off to the starting line. I could see that the opponent was in a lowered truck. He must have thought that it could beat Alex's 'family car.' At the line, I heard Forza change modes and start screaming that beautiful roar. Right at that time, I realized I really had to pee. Giggling, I soaked my diaper while sitting on Zoe's shoulders. Seconds later, Alex was flying past us. The truck was at least 4 seconds behind.

Later that evening, we packed up our stuff and started our way home. After we got everything resituated in the garage, Alex carried me to my room and changed me on the changing table and dressed me in a sleeper onesie before she sat in a rocker chair and cradled me. "Did you have fun tonight?" She asked me softly.

"I had so much fun, you couldn't even measure the level." I replied, still wide awake.

"That's wonderful. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." She said as she held up a bottle to me. As I started drinking, I had just enough time recognize the flavor before I was out like a light.

• Like 6
27 minutes ago, VoxyRox said:

Chapter 4

It's nice to see Danielle actually being treated with some respect and dignity and not just as a side show attraction. I think that's what gets the 'no quarter no surrender' reaction out of me is that most amazons would effectively look at me well, in the same sort of way that Westborough would.

9 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

It's nice to see Danielle actually being treated with some respect and dignity and not just as a side show attraction. I think that's what gets the 'no quarter no surrender' reaction out of me is that most amazons would effectively look at me well, in the same sort of way that Westborough would.

Based on how I imagine you'd be as a little, sounds like you be one of the horribly treated littles purely because of your retaliation. Gotta think logically mate! Or at least get Stockholm syndrome! Lol

27 minutes ago, VoxyRox said:

Based on how I imagine you'd be as a little, sounds like you be one of the horribly treated littles purely because of your retaliation. Gotta think logically mate! Or at least get Stockholm syndrome! Lol

Honestly my life just like any ones has no meaning outside of that which we make for our selves. To loose that agency is to simply be dead in a different fashion. I would rather face that on my own terms. So again the Amazons would probably have an easier time killing me out right then making a live capture and that would be intentional on my part.  Even a small concession on their part might gain my cooperation. Like if I had been offered Danielle's life voluntarily I might have excepted. But since that would most likely not be the case....

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Honestly my life just like any ones has no meaning outside of that which we make for our selves. To loose that agency is to simply be dead in a different fashion. I would rather face that on my own terms. So again the Amazons would probably have an easier time killing me out right then making a live capture and that would be intentional on my part. 

And yet you still read this stuff. Lol. I feel like if I shared your views, I wouldn't even being reading this 'capture and babify' stuff haha

• VoxyRox changed the title to The Little Racer -Chapter 12 up 5-3-21