LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Little Racer -Chapter 12 up 5-3-21

3 minutes ago, VoxyRox said:

And yet you still read this stuff. Lol. I feel like if I shared your views, I wouldn't even being reading this 'capture and babify' stuff haha

Yeah I have issues.... Like I take two different meds for them and am in and out of talk therapy issues.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah I have issues.... Like I take two different meds for them and am in and out of talk therapy issues.

Well the best of wishes for you!^_^

59 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I like this concept for a story.  The little girl had made herself a hellcat.  If you don't know what that is it one of the few cars that can do the quarter mile in under 3 seconds. 

I don't know about 3 seconds, but the car you're probably thinking of is the demon. Dodge's ultimate drag car. 840 horse power.

17 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Sorry but no, It is the Challenger hellcat, street legal with  v8 and 780 horse power, 

Dodge released a challenger named the Hellcat that had 707 horsepower under the hood. Then they released a challenger named the Demon that was a drag monster at 840 horsepower. A challenger hellcat at 780 horsepower never came standard.

42 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

D a r n. I thought you were just racing along with a new chapter.  I did like the reference to the Challenger.  Had one of those.

As we can tell, the cars in the Amazon dimension are not the same as the cars in our world. So I have been giving a general idea of what the cars look similar to. As far as story updating, I'm glad you're excited for new posts. I'll try to finish up the new chapter tonight or tomorrow!

9 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I'm enjoying this! Look forward to reading more in the future!

I'm glad one of my favorite creators likes my story. I'm flattered :3

• 2 weeks later...

I had to go back to the first page to give this a like. It was definitely worth it. I am really enjoying this. It is very original and well written. I am enjoying the racing thing but do see some issues with the babying yet allowing the baby to race. That seems a little conflicting to me. I am really looking forward to seeing how you work that out and definitely want to read more. 

Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning to a soaked diaper. I have never wet myself in my sleep so these couple of nights have worried me. I rolled over onto my side and looked through the bars at the window across the room. It was still dark. I looked at my little protect watch and it read 04:48. I groaned and rubbed my eyes before calling out. "Mommy!" 

A few moments later, a very sleepy looking Alex in a thin night gown came in. "What is it sweetie?" She asked, leaning over me. Then she saw felt my diaper and I immediately blushed. "Oh someone is about to leak all over their little bed. Come on, let's get you cleaned up so we can go back to sleep."

She picked me up and laid me down on the changing table and removed my clothes and started on my diaper when I asked, "Mommy, why am I wetting at night? This never happened to me in the other world."

She paused and looked at me for a long moment before asking. "Do you like the bottles I give you before bed baby?"

"Yes, they're very sweet. What does that have to do with this?" I replied, irritated. It felt like she ignored my question.

"Well Mommy's milk is what you have been drinking in those bottles. I wanted to see if it would do the same thing to you that it does to the native littles, and based off these diapers, it does. You like it don't you?"

I looked up at her with conflicted eyes. I didn't know how to feel about that. Should I be angry or disgusted that she fed me milk from her... Ehem. Or should I feel happy that it tastes really good and it's the best sleep aid ever. "I guess I like it." I finally said, looking away.

She smiled then. "And you don't ever have to be bothered with the feeling of needing to go potty."

I blushed then and looked down at the wet diaper on me. I definitely didn't want to feel the need to go if I had to be in diapers. But I did not want to leak on anything. That would be super embarrassing! "Yes I think I like that. As long as I don't leak on anything."

Alex smiled even brighter. "Don't worry princess, I will keep you clean." She said before cleaning me up and diapering me up in a new big thick pink diaper and put my clothes back on. Then she cradled me and sat down in the chair that was across from my crib. The next thing I knew, she was exposing her breast to me. "Go ahead sweetie." She said to me after I looked up at her. I hesitantly latched on and started suckling. Immediately, I was lost in a haze as my body went on auto pilot. I vaguely remember being moved to the second breast before I asleep again.

The next time I woke up, I was on the changing table. I rubbed my eyes and looked down to see Alex just taping up a new diaper onto me. "Uggghhh" was all I could say.

Alex laughed. "I know how you feel princess. We were up pretty late last night."

"I need a mountain dew or something." I whined groggily as I looked at the outfit I was being dressed in. It was a bright yellow and white fluffy dress that said 'It wasn't me!' On it.

"Eww you like soda? That stuff is nasty sweetie." Alex said with a grimace.

"Oh come on! Mountain dew is the sweet nector of life." I retorted with a pout.

Alex laughed and pinched my cheek as she picked me up and placed me on her hip. "Well maybe I'll get you some since you've been such a good girl!"

She walked into the kitchen and buckled me into the highchair before getting started on breakfast. A few moments later, she placed a bowl of oatmeal Infront of me.

I stared at her like she lost her mind. "I'm not eating that! Gross!" I said, pushing the bowl away from me.

Alex sat down Infront of me. "What? You don't like oatmeal? It's good for you sweetie."

"No it's gross. I'm not gonna eat it."

"I'm sorry princess, but you are." Alex said sternly.

I crossed my arms and shook my head. "No!"

Alex sighed and pressed her hand on her forehead in frustration. "Look Danny, you either eat that like a good girl and I'll get you some mountain dew to drink in the mornings. Or I feed you baby food all day for being a brat."

I stared at her surprised. I could not believe she was gonna throw that kind of deal at me. Eat this disgusting slop for some dew, or not eat this disgusting slop and be forced to eat even worse disgusting slop. I made my choice and begrudgingly started eating the awful oatmeal. Even here in this world, it was gross. However I really wanted that mountain dew. I LOVED Dew.

As I finished, I felt my diaper getting warm and I knew I was wetting it. "Oh my god I'm peeing!" I squealed.

"Yes sweetie, you are." Alex said gently. "We talked last night about how my milk would do that to you."

I blushed heavily. "Yeah but it still surprised me. I've never just started peeing without warning before in my entire life. I was always really good about my bathroom usage." I whined, looking down at the now empty bowl of disgusting slop. 

Alex picked up the bowl and placed it in the sink and then picked me up before responding. "Well you're my baby now sweetie. Things change. Whether we like it or not. We just have to accept it." She then gave me a bottle of juice as she walked towards her garage.

"Where are we going mommy?" I asked her curiously.

She walked through the door to the garage as she replied. "We are going to my job, princess. Unfortunately, I don't just street race. However, I have a feeling you'll like my job." She then buckled me up and got into her seat.

"Where to, Ms. Tesla?" Forza piped in.

"Time to go to work Forza." Alex said as she started the car and it ran silently since she drove it home in family mode. 

I watched as the display on the dash lit up and showed a GPS route to a location named 'Work' on it. After we got on the road, I got bored very quickly, so I drank from my bottle some and started playing with my watch. I found a small game on it that allowed you to take care of a pet. I'd never admit to it but I used to love these kinds of games back in the other world. I chose a cute little kitty and got a bunch of supplies for it when a car went flying by us on the left. Soon followed by two cop cars. I wondered what the cops had under the hood that allowed them to drive that fast. This world never stopped surprising me. 

Soon after, Alex pulled off into a parking lot of a big building. I looked out at the building and read the words 'Tesla Inc' on the side. "What the..?" I started to say. Then Alex parked and the sign Infront of the parking space said 'Reserved for President.' I gasped. "You own a company!?"

Alex smiled and nodded her head. "Yes I do baby."

I squealed excitedly. "Oh my gosh. What does the company do? How much money do you make? How famous are you?" I asked quickly.

All the while, Alex had gotten me out of the car and started walking towards the main entrance. "We make efficient electric cars that are fast, reliable, and safe. The money I make is none of your concern, little one. And I'm the face of the biggest car brand in the world. I'd say I'm pretty famous!" She smiled down at me.

I stared up at her, speechless, as she walked in the door. Immediately, she was surrounded by businessmen and women, all wanting a look at the boss's new babygirl. I blushed and waved shyly and wished Alex would walk faster. Not soon enough, we were in the elevator going to the top floor. 

"I can't believe how many people there were down there!" I said, shocked. 

Alex laughed and squeezed me gently. "Don't worry sweetie, that was the lobby and there won't be near as many people on the top floor."

"I hope not." I responded just as the elevator door opened. The room it opened to was a set of offices. Pictures of cars were hung up everywhere and I noticed that a few of them looked like a basic version of Forza. 

We neared a glass door that read, "Alexandria Tesla. Founder of Tesla Motor company," on it. Once inside, I noticed there was a playpen my size in there already.

"Alex?" I asked.

"It's Mommy, Danny." Alex reminded me softly as she set me down in the playpen.

I looked up at her and asked, "Why do you have a playpen in here if I'm your first little?"

"Well a few of my managers have littles, so they are sometimes in here with me while their Mommy's work."

"Oh" I said as I started to look around the play pen. It had some baby toys laying around here and there, but nothing grabbed my attention until I saw a book and some crayons. I waddled over to it and picked it up. It wasn't your average baby coloring book. It was an adult coloring book. I started coloring in it and lost myself in the art.

A few hours later, I heard someone open the office door and I looked up to see another lady. She looked concerned as she spoke.

"Ms. Tesla?"

"Yes Sandra?"

"There are police checking out your car."

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...

Loved the new addition. What are the police doing checking out her car? They should know that they need probable cause or a warrant to go into private property and check out that car. I would go down and kindly remind them of that and direct them back off the private property. This was well worth a like and I would love to give it another very soon. 

I am enjoying it as well, i bet it was spotted at the illegal street race and now she's in for it, maybe they will let her off the hook with a hard spanking and sent on her way wearing a full diaper. I realy like this story, please keep up the good work.

6 hours ago, CDfm said:

Loved the new addition. What are the police doing checking out her car? They should know that they need probable cause or a warrant to go into private property and check out that car. I would go down and kindly remind them of that and direct them back off the private property. This was well worth a like and I would love to give it another very soon. 

I like that you're trying to protect her lol. It's a public parking lot for a company though. So that would not work.

5 hours ago, Aries said:

I am enjoying it as well, i bet it was spotted at the illegal street race and now she's in for it, maybe they will let her off the hook with a hard spanking and sent on her way wearing a full diaper. I realy like this story, please keep up the good work.

That is a very good assumption of what could have happened. You definitely have a more Old School diaper dimension mind with the punishments! Thanks for the compliments.

-------------------------------

So my work life has been very busy, and when I'm not working, I'm trying to fix my truck or out and about. About the only time I get for myself these days is the few minutes it takes to change my diaper. I will try to get chapter 6 up soon so please be patient everyone.

3 hours ago, VoxyRox said:

I like that you're trying to protect her lol. It's a public parking lot for a company though. So that would not work.

Oh no that parking lot is very much private property. Having been in Law enforcement for 39 years I should be familiar with a few laws. Cops will try and push the limits and in a case such as this they would be attempting to get even a verbal consent. That would allow them to search the vehicle. For a warrant they would need to convince a Judge that what there was specific evidence in the vehicle. That’s the hardest to get, and the most time consuming. They can go with probable cause but they would need to prove in court beyond a reasonable doubt that a crime was committed and the evidence is where they plan to look. Along with that there needs to be an indication that the evidence may go away if they are firced to wait on a warrant.  If they don’t find specifically what they were looking for then you get into fruits of a poisoned tree and anything else discovered would be dismissed. They will try and trick you into believing otherwise just to get that consent. For example they suspected you were smoking pot and had a roach burning in the ashtray the probable cause would be pot located in the ashtray of the vehicle and it, the evidence of that crime was in jeopardy of burning up. Now if they search the vehicle and don’t find any pot but instead find a gun that had been used in a murder. The gun would be poisoned fruit and not admissible because it’s discovery wasn’t legal. 

• 3 months later...

The long awaited return of this story have finally been graced. I know it's been 4 months and I am really sorry about that. Little to no motivation to write anything due to busier work schedule, depression, and many other things. Buts finally here. So without further a do.

Chapter 6

Were the cops really outside looking at Alex's car? Did they know about the street racing? Did they know I raced as well? Was I about to be arrested in a world so set on destroying my mind? Was Alex already being arrested as I sat here? I unknowingly started tearing up and Sandra noticed and came up to me, picking me up.

"Oh sweetie, what's wrong?" She asked me, gently bouncing me on her hip.

"Nothing ma'am. Sorry..." I replied. I don't know how much she knew about Alex and her street racing but I wasn't about to just spill the beans. I took the moment to wipe my eyes and harden my emotions.

"Oh princess, are you worried about mommy? She will be okay sweetie. She always finds a way to avoid trouble." Sandra smiled at me before setting me back in the playpen. Based on that statement, I thought to myself that she might know more about Alex's fun time than I originally thought. I'd have to ask Alex later.

Just then, Alex came back into the room. "I'm back! Easy as pie. How was my little girl while I was gone?"

Sandra gave me another warm smile before responding. "She got a little worried about mommy but I gave her some cuddles and she was all better!"

"That's wonderful. Thank you Sandra. If you could make sure those police exit the property for me, that would be splendid!" Alex responded to her as she took me from her arms.

"Right away ma'am." Sandra responded and headed out the door. 

"Mommy! That took so long! I thought you were being arrested and they were going to come after me! I got so scared!" I whined up at her, throwing my arms up in the universal 'up' request. Alex obliged and carried me to her office chair where she sat down and gently cuddled me against her chest.

"It's okay, sweetheart. Mommy knows how to handle the police. You never have to worry about mommy, princess. Just stay adorable and little for me, okay?" She softly spoke, running her fingers through my hair gently and calming me down.

"Okay mommy. I'll try," Is all I can respond, still sniffling. 

She let me continue cuddling her as she began to work on the computer and take phone calls. Nothing really stuck out until just as I was dozing off, when the phone chimed up again.

"Ms. Tesla, you have someone here who would like to speak to you. Do I have permission to send him in?" Spoke what sounded like Sandra on the phone.

"Go right ahead, but warn him to keep his voice down. I have a sleepy little in here." Alex responded. 

A few moments later, I heard the door open gently and the sound of steps coming into the office. "Hello Ms. Tesla. I'm here to offer you, and that little one in your arms, a business proposal that you can't ignore."

I immediately perked up and looked at where I was expecting a person to be. Instead, I saw no one. I leaned up to look over the counter and saw another little. He looked to be in his 40s or 50s and he dressed in a very nice business suit. Once he saw me looking at him, he smiled and waved, so I waved back curiously.

"Well, you've certainly peeked little Danny's attention. Why don't you take a seat and we can discuss what you propose." Alex said while gesturing to the seat in front of her desk. 

After he down, he smiled at me again before speaking to Alex. "So my name is Joshua Lincoln and I have heard from reliable sources that your little has just as big of a heart for cars as you do, Ms. Tesla. That is why I have come here to talk to the both of you. I am from the ULN and I want to offer you the chance to build a car company specifically for littles."

"Ah Joshua Lincoln. I have heard about your brand of cars in the ULN. You're the top brand over there like I am here. What could you possibly want with us?" Alex asked, confused.

Lincoln smiled bright and pulled out a few papers from his folder he was caring and set them down for Alex to read. "As you can see here, our car sales are declining each and every year. We don't have any new ideas for innovative automotive advancement and haven't had any in at least 10 years! The people are noticing and they're becoming irritated, myself included. Your little here may be just what we need. May I speak with her directly?" Lincoln asked.

Alex just nods as she reads the paperwork she was handed and turns me around to face Lincoln and pats my head gently. "How can I help you, sir?" I ask, pretending I wasn't listening.

He smiles at me warmly. "I've been told you have a nack for cars and that you have a vehicle from the little dimension."

"How in the world did you find that out?"

"Oh I have reliable sources. That part doesn't matter. What does matter, is that I want to offer a partnership that could benefit the both of us. Your previous world was so far ahead of what the ULN has ever produced, and Ms. Tesla here is even past you in advancement. So if we teamed up, we could give the automobile industry in the ULN a huge push in the right direction." Lincoln said, giving me the finger gun and wink move I've only ever seen in movies.

"What's the ULN?" 

Alex pipes in right then. "It stands for United Little Nations. It's a full ocean away and it's a continent very simmilar to your United States of America if I'm not mistaken." She said that last part while looking at Lincoln, who nodded in agreement.

"It is a free nation with no Amazon's in sight and definitely not in control." Lincoln said in a joking manner before adjusting his tie and coughing. "No offense, Ms. Tesla."

"None taken. So would we be working under your brand name or what?" Alex questioned. I was preparing to ask that same question so I listened intently.

"No you will not be producing cars under the Lincoln name. Not under Tesla either since that is a Amazonian brand. You can create your own brand name and it will work under Lincoln as it's father branch."

I smiled then. "So like general motors with their different brands under the same company. Like Chevy and GMC."

Both Alex and Joshua just looked at me with confusion in their eyes. "... Sorry. Those are car brands from my old world."

"Okay. Well yes, that would be the gist of it. We give you the things you need to start up a facility, and in turn, we get a share of all profits made and some choice designs." Lincoln responded after a silent, awkward pause.

Alex thought for a moment before responding. "Well, I am willing to give this idea a shot. What about you, Danny?"

Being the face of my own car company! I never would have gotten this chance back home. It was like a dream come true!  Just as I wet my diaper from excitement and leaked all over Alex, I responded with a happy bounce.

"I'm in!"

-------------------------------------

Thank you so much for the patience and I hope to write more often for you guys. I know how it is to wait and I never want to do that to y'all. Bear with me haha

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Yay it is back! I wonder if this incodent with the police will become a bigger issue later or Alex's frequent run-ins with with trouble will become a later plot point. Otherwise that set up in the end of chapter 5 seems a little wasted. Anyway another great chapter, looking forward to the next one!

4 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Yay it is back! I wonder if this incodent with the police will become a bigger issue later or Alex's frequent run-ins with with trouble will become a later plot point. Otherwise that set up in the end of chapter 5 seems a little wasted. Anyway another great chapter, looking forward to the next one!

I have ideas of where this will take everyone involved, don't you worry, little shark.

• VoxyRox changed the title to The Little Racer -Chapter 12 up 5-3-21