LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Little Racer -Chapter 12 up 5-3-21

Update from the Author.

Don't worry everyone, I am still alive and well. I still plan on continuing this story, despite all these setbacks. A lot has changed in my life so I have been very busy.

On the 11th of October, I was a car accident. It was about 2130 central time and long story short, I was hit in the front fender and spun 180 into the grass. My car, a 1989 Wagoneer, was totalled. But I made it out safely and with no injuries.

With the update out of the way, the next post y'all should see from me will be chapter 11. I will try my best to complete it soon! Buh bye!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

And here we are! Hypershark and I have finished our work on 11 and now here it is, for all of you.

EDIT: I can't, for whatever reason, get the story out of Bold. So enjoy easier reading. Doubled posting should be FIXED! ?

CHAPTER 11

Lincoln and I walked side by side through the airport while Alex followed close behind, quietly ducking through the doors to avoid knocking her head on them. The entire airport was people my size! Even the airport was my size! At that moment, I didn't care that it was a hazard for Alex's head everywhere she went, this was terrific!

"I'm overjoyed you decided to partner up with us, Ms. Ricario. You have no idea just how much of an impact this will make, and it just excites me to my core that we will be right with you as you pave history!" Lincoln said to me as we walked out into a food quart area. "I truly do believe you have what it takes to turn the motor vehicle industry around here in the ULN."

I smiled as we sat down at a table. "Thank you, Mr. Lincoln."

"Please! We're business partners now. Call me Josh." He responded, holding his hand out to shake mine.

I glanced around for a quick moment as I shook his hand and noticed something interesting. I saw a man, dressed in an all-black suit in sunglasses, standing at one end of the court. I turned and sure enough, there was another man dressed the same way on the other side. "You can just call me Danny, as well."

Josh smiled at that. "Splendid! I can't wait for what the future holds." Then he stood up and walked around to my side, offering me a hand to help me up. Before I could take it, however, he moved it to rest on my shoulder and leaned in towards my ear. "You are leaking, Danny. Take my coat and wrap it around yourself, and the bathrooms are on the other side of the food court."

I looked and saw big wet spots on both legs with a dry spot in the middle, making it obvious to anyone who saw that I was wearing a soaked diaper. Alex had caught on at that point and began reaching for her bag. She pulled out a tampon and handed it to me. "Squeeze the end of it, and it'll open, and don't do it until you're in the bathroom." She whispered to me in a low voice.

I took both items and thanked them before quickly hiding my embarrassing accident behind the coat. Then I began my shameful walk to the bathrooms. As I neared the bathrooms, I could see out of the corner of my eye, a third suit-wearing man, standing not far from the bathroom entrance. They looked like Men in Black, but they were acting like the Secret Service.

At that moment though, I didn't care. I went into the bathroom and quickly into a private stall. At that point, I released my breath that I didn't know I was holding and pulled out that tampon.

"Just squeeze the end?" I questioned as I thumbed over it. Was this some sort of new incognito pants? I pressed on the end and it clicked. At first, it didn't do anything, but after a few seconds, it started expanding out of the wrapper. I watched as it grew into a replacement diaper, just like the one I had on except dry. "Woah that's cool."

I took my cold, wet pants off and began removing the diaper when I heard footsteps. They were manly footsteps and I looked through the crack to see it was 2 of those Suit Men. They stood and waited outside the stall, clearly waiting for me. What could they possibly want with me? Are they here to take me away? Am I about to be killed? Oh, what I would do for a phone right now.

"Ma'am, we have some important questions for you. Please step out of the stall when you're done so we can chat." One of the men said.

"Yes sir. One moment sir." I replied nervously. I quickly wrapped up the wet diaper, cleaned myself up with some toilet paper, and taped the new one on almost as good as Alex. Then I wrapped myself back up in the coat and walked out to confront these Suit Men. "What can I do for you?"

One of the men stepped up to me and looked me up and down, seeing my current outfit in it's full. "We have reason to believe you're being targeted by a high profile Amazon. Are you aware of this?"

I smiled as soon as I realised what was going on, almost laughing. "Oh, Ms. Tesla? She's with Mr. Lincoln and I. Nothing to worry about."

The man looked me in the eyes for a moment before nodding. "Okay, you don't appear to be on any mind-altering stuff, so I'll take your word for it. Just be careful. She has a lot of power where she's from and you don't want to be there, especially not dressed like that." He responded, pointing to my diaper.

I couldn't help but blush slightly. "Speaking of that, you wouldn't happen to have any spare pants, by chance? Mine are in my luggage."

"No ma'am, but besides being embarrassing, you don't have anything to worry about. We will get out of your hair, have a good day." The man said before walking out, the other one right behind him.

Great, so now I had to walk out in front of a bunch of people with an exposed diaper. The jacket prevented anyone behind or beside me seeing the diaper, but it couldn't be hidden in the front. "Well, let's just get it over with, I'm not famous yet, thank god."

Eyes turned to look at me as I walked out and back towards Alex and Josh. The people closest to the bathroom probably saw the Suit Men enter and leave, but the others were looking at the thick padding between my legs. I speed walked over to Alex and leaned up against her. "Let's go, please?"

Josh spoke up at that moment. "Good idea. Let me take you to my detail, and we will see about getting you a car to drive. One for Ms. Tesla as well."

With that, we got up and started on our way towards the exit. Outside, there was a convoy of silver cars parked but running. They reminded me of cars from the 30's and 40's with their smooth body curves and narrow wheels and tires, but they were a bit different and had a bit more modern gear on them. Disc brakes, back up lights, mirrors, and what sounded like a v8 was under the hood of all of them. It was very clear they needed me.

Josh pointed at the third car in the line. "That car is yours, Danny. Brand new Lincoln Crown Car. Enjoy. As for you, Ms. Tesla, I'm sure you probably have Forza in one of those transport crates?"

Alex smiled and nodded, not saying a word.

"Right. Well let's get you two to the home you will be using during your time here in the ULN. Load up and follow my detail." Josh said as he hopped into the back of the second car.

I hopped into the driver’s seat of my new Lincoln and relaxed, finally away from prying eyes while Alex walked over to the Amazon Lane and unboxed Forza. The car towered over us and reminded me that this wasn't the states, despite how much it felt like it.

Once we got on the road, I could see how they managed with two completely different sizes of people. There was a single Amazon driving lane per direction. While the Littles got 2 lanes each direction. Most of the buildings were larger than what would be normal in the states, but they weren't as large and daunting as where we just came from.

I could tell the differences in this car compared to my charger almost immediately. What was worse, was that there was a lot of similarities as well. The throttle felt like it was cable-driven and the brakes were manual instead of hydraulic. The steering was powered but heavy, and the v8 was underpowered. It was becoming clear to me that making a better car would be as easy as 1 2 3.

We turned off down this road that only had Little lanes, so Alex had to consume both as she followed us, but the road seemed private, as it was only us travelling it. We went into a tunnel and on the other side of it, stood this large, modern house with lots of glass and decorations. The land around it was beautiful as well. A large field was behind it, perfect for outside fun. I could see what looked like water flowing all over the house in this really intricate water/glass design. It was so beautiful, I almost bumped Into Josh's car in front of me as they stopped in the circle drive and stepped out.

Alex pulled up a little ways behind us with Forza. Since the road was only Little lanes, she had driven across all of them, but since the road was private, it was okay. She stepped out of the car and joined us a moment later. I could see on her face that she was just as wowed by the home as I was.

"This will be your home in the ULN, Danny. It's a modern design built big enough for both Amazon and Little living. Two homes in one. I'm sure you two will love it." Josh said, smiling and handing me two sets of house keys.

"I can't believe it! Thank you so much, Josh. The place looks amazing!" I respond an obvious tone of excitement flowing through me. With it just being the three of us since the rest of Lincoln's detail stayed in the cars, I was a little more relaxed about my exposed diaper. This showed as I bounced with excitement. "Can I hug you?" I ask Josh.

He just smiled even more and motioned with his hands for an embrace. I didn't wait for a second longer and lunged to hug him. He had made my dream come true and I couldn't thank him enough. 

"Don't mention it! I'm glad you like it." Josh replied in a warm tone.

I let go of him and stood back to view the home once again. It was incredible. The design was immaculate and the materials looked expensive. It shocked me that Alex never had a home like this with all the money she has. I'd have to remember to ask her about it later.

"Danny sweetie? Anyone home?"

I look up to see Alex leaning down over me and patting my butt softly. "Huh?"

Alex smiled and Josh chuckled, confusing me for a second, but then Alex stood back up and looked down at me. "I know you're excited to go see your new home, sweetheart, but pay attention to Josh when he's talking to you. Can you do that for me, Danny baby?" She said in an exaggerated 'mommy' tone, clearly trying to turn my cheeks red. With another suppressed chuckle from Josh, she was successful in making me blush.

"Yes Mommy." I reply, trying to prevent my cheeks from getting redder and redder. I look over at Josh again. "Sorry! Go on."

He just smiled again and continued. "As I was saying, you can have the rest of the day to get comfortable in your new home and I'll have a car come pick you up at 10 tomorrow morning. From there, we'll go over in detail what we plan to do in order to get this ball rolling. Sound good?" He held his hand out for a shake.

I practically grinned from ear to ear as I took his hand in mine. "Sounds good."

----------------------------------------

Lincoln and I discussed a few small things before they left for us to enjoy the night. The business would actually begin tomorrow.

I waddled over to Alex and just hugged her legs. I was so very happy and so very tired and I couldn't wait to Relax with her in this new home of ours. I heard Alex "Awww" before picking me up.

"Does my baby girl need to go night night?"

She cooed at me and I couldn't help but giggle and nod. "Well let's get our cars inside and go check out our new home. Then I'll get you all nice and tucked in for bed."

"Okay Mommy."

She set me back down and we walked to our cars with, of course, Forza starting up on approach. I got in my new Lincoln and fired it up. Now I had to figure out which garage belonged to me and which belonged to Alex. I pulled up to the left door and it opened to reveal a room full of tools my size, all organized on the walls and toolboxes. The roof was high enough, an Amazon could use the garage but they would need to upsize all the accessories. This was definitely mine. I pulled the car in, shut it down, and immediately popped the hood. I needed to assess just what was different about this motor to mine and others like it.

Under the hood was what looked like a flat head v8. "What the fuck?" Why in the world would they do that? No wonder this thing sounded like it was smacking hard yet producing much power. It was also carburated, instead of fuel injected. Upon closer inspection, the only thing advanced in here is the power supply. A high watt lithium-ion battery with some gorgeous wiring. That will definitely come in handy when I was modding the car out later.

I heard a knock and turned to look at the door into the building. It was tall enough for an Amazon to fit through it easily, but it had two handles, one up high and one much lower, that would both turn if only one was being turned. Allowing the door to be opened by both Littles and Amazons. "Yes?"

Alex then walked into the garage and smiled when she saw what I was doing. "Of course you're already under the hood, my little grease monkey."

I blush and giggle. "Hehe, Mommy! I not greasy!" I reply, holding my hands up.

Alex laughed then and took the opportunity to pick me up. "Not yet, but let's get you out of here before I need to bathe you. You can always work on the car after work if I think it's okay."

Feeling tricked, I cross my arms and pout. I wasn't gonna start taking stuff apart yet! Well... maybe those ugly heads, but not all of it! This wasn't fair. "But Mommy! I-"

"No buts, young lady. That's final. You might be in the ULN now but you're still my baby girl and you do what I say. Understand?"

I bowed my head and nodded slowly. "Yes Mommy." There was no point in arguing when the person you're arguing with could so easily take control of the situation without anything you can do about it. Still though, I wanted to play with my new toy.

Alex carried me through the door and into the home. From inside, I could tell that every room was designed with all people in mind. The living room had an absolutely massive flat-screen similar to mine in my home dimension but much bigger. There was a massive couch as well, with very soft steps for smaller people like me to get on it. The kitchen had two of everything. Two stoves, refrigerators, and built-in microwaves. One for each size. It was also a very large kitchen with one side for Littles and the other for Amazons. The dining area had two separate dinner tables, each with its own chandeliers. Both with a large number of adult chairs, but the larger one had highchairs for Littles and Amazon babies while the smaller one just had highchairs for babies.

There were other rooms to explore but Alex carried me back to where the bedrooms were. She then walked into what appeared to be her new room. It had a large mattress fit with the whole curtain framework for extra beauty and privacy. There was a changing table and other little supplies, and what looked like a walk-in closet, but it was closed so I wasn't for sure. She then laid me down on my back on the changing table and began removing the coat still around my hips.

"Hmmm." Alex said, looking down at me with a thoughtful expression.

"What?"

"Well it's not too terribly late, and this is our first night here together. Why don't we go introduce ourselves to the local car enthusiasts?" With a smile on her face, I could tell she was getting excited. So was I. 

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes!" I squealed with joy.

"And I've got a present for you! Something I'm sure you're going to love." Alex replied as she walked over to her suitcase on the bed. She dug around a moment before pulling out a shirt my size. It said '1-mile Drag Queen' on the front. She then flipped it around and it said 'Yes, I beat an Amazon' on the back.

"ErmahGerd! I love it!!!" I squealed.

Alex smiled bright seeing me so happy. "Zoe printed it herself for you as a going-away present. Make it easier to get in good with the crowd here."

I grinned from ear to ear and gave grabby hands for the shirt. "How thoughtful and humble of her." Then I started thinking about the people who tried to kill me. "I wish more people I raced were as humble as her." My tone clearly falling.

Alex caught on quick and picked me up to embrace me. "Oh Danny baby, it's going to be okay. It's in the past. Besides, not everyone is in a good, healthy spot in their lives and that sours them. We just have to make do and not let that stop us. You're a strong girl. I know you'll be okay. I'm with you now."

I snuggled into the embrace and let her calm me down. She was right. It was going to be okay. I shouldn't worry about any of that. "Okay Mommy, let's go!"

Alex then placed me back down on the changing table and quickly got me dressed. 10 minutes later, we were on our way to a local car meet. This was just a normal car meet, but Alex said there had to be a few racers showing up and I would need to find them and figure out where the undergrounds took place.

I lead the way with Alex behind me as we entered the car meet. I parked the Lincoln away from the meet a few rows since it wasn't special yet. However, I saw Alex pull her much bigger car right up to the meet. Very bold move, Alex.

I got to Alex and Forza just as she was stepping out. I could tell that everyone at the meet was nervous about her presence. They knew they couldn't be legally adopted, but you never knew what an Amazon might do to get what they want.

"Forza, show these people how sexy you sound." Alex said, with a cocky growl.

Forza immediately began to scream his motor in full. Backfiring out the exhaust with flames. After a few seconds of that, he calmed down and the whole crowd was quiet for a second. Then one man started clapping and they all followed suit after him.

"Thank you! Pretty sweet, am I right?" Alex asked with a sly grin.

Once the moment passed, people went on there way again and Alex and I got out lawn chairs to sit by Forza with. Alex made an entrance pretty grand, so we were almost sure we'd get approached.

Sure enough, a man soon came walking up to the car. Standing on his toes to see a little further up. He walked around the car for a moment before coming up to me.

"So."

Immediately I could hear the man's southern draw.

"That your Amazon?" He asked, pointing to Alex.

I was kind of taken aback by the question. "Uhhh, kinda?"

Alex piped in at that moment. "Hi. I'm Alex Tesla, Head of the Amazonian Tesla Motor Company. This here is Forza, my personal Tesla and it's heavily modified. Don't worry, my friend, I'm one of the nice ones. The only mean thing I might do is trash talk your ride." She smiled and winked. Snickers and giggles came from the people within earshot.

The man stared at Alex for a moment with a cold look, before exploding into laughter. "Haha! You funny!" He said with that southern slang. Then, turning to me, he said, "So how about you, pretty lady?" 

I blushed at the compliment. Figured I'd get hit on. Boys don't change. Even if you change dimensions. "I'm Danny Ricario. I'm from overseas with Alex, but I came here to experience the car culture. I had heard it was much different from my home dimension."

The guy looked at me differently then. "You're from the Home World?"

As soon as he asked that, almost everyone turned to look at me as I nodded. "Yes?" Immediately, I'm practically surrounded. So many people asking me how it was, what was different, if it was like heaven is described, etc etc. "Guys! Guys! It's just another world where there are no Amazons. Yeah sure, that might sound great but that world is plagued with problems. Trust me, it's better here."

They all just nodded and mumbled to each other for a bit before continuing the show per normal.

About 30 minutes later of the show, people had come and gone. A few numbers had been exchanged, and the undergrounds were found. I had been drinking plenty of water since showing up to keep from dehydrating, but a lot of it had passed through me and into my bladder, making me desperate to pee very quickly. I looked around, making sure no eyes were directly on me, and began wetting my diaper. I had begun to start loving the spreading warmth throughout my diaper as I peed. However, it was still going strong over 30 seconds later. In fact, it didn't stop at all until after a minute of full stream peeing. I so badly wanted to check to see if it leaked, and if not, how much room it had left, but I didn't want to do it in front of all these free Littles. I'm sure they viewed diapers and such the same way I did before coming here.

I looked up at Alex, who was talking to another couple of guys who looked to be hitting on her and stuck my bottom lip out at her for a second. Then, with only my eyes, I looked down at my pants and then back up at her.

I could see it in her eyes that she understood. "Sorry boys, but I like my men just a little taller. But A+ for courage! We gotta get going now, but it was nice chatting with you." She said to the men before standing up. "Hop in Forza, Danny. I'll take you to your car."

I nodded and stood up, praying to God I didn't have any wet spots on the back of my pants. "Sounds good." I speed walked over to my door and Forza opened it for me and a little side step came out for me to climb in with. Once in, I carefully climbed into the car seat and buckled myself in with only slight difficulty. Alex was already in at that point, and she revved Forza up a bit again for the crowd that had gathered. You could hear them chanting as she began to pull away.

"BURN! OUT! BURN! OUT! BURN! OUT!"

"Well, it is really the only thing you can do without embarrassing them in a race." I said, giggling.

"Forza, engage the front e-brake only. Let's light this party up." Alex said, stopping the car right next to the crowd. She then rolled down the windows and punched the gas. The crowd was muted as the sound of tires screeching and a roaring v8 filled the atmosphere. Tire smoke billowing from the wheel wells and filling the air around us. The smell of burning rubber. She did this for what felt like an eternity, but maybe 30 seconds in reality, before releasing the e-brake and peeling away. The crowd soaring with cheers fading behind us.

"That. Was. AWESOME!" I practically squeal. "My heart is pounding! I need to install that e-brake control on my charger! Oh my god!"

Alex laughed and smiled at me in the mirror. "Such a precious girl, all excited from Mommy's big girl toys!" She cooed at me.

I blushed heavily at the unexpected baby talk. "Mommy! I'm a big girl here too!"

"That may be so, but you'll always be Mommy's little baby." She cooed at me some more.

Once she got to my car, we both got out and she walked over to my side with me. "I don't see at wet spots, but let me check you."

I squeak and cover my butt, turning to face her. "No! People might see here. I don't want anyone to see I'm diapered here."

Alex crossed her arms and looked at me sternly. "Danny, you came here from Overseas. With an Amazon, no less. I'm sure everyone already knows you're diapered. Just live up to it and don't let what others think about it affect you."

I stood staring at her for a moment before looking down at my feet. She was right, but it didn't make it easier. It's one thing being exposed like this to a bunch of people who are into it. But no one here likes diapers or any of the treatment I get. That's the reason this country even exists anyway, to get away from that lifestyle. "No one here respects the kind of lifestyle Amazons force on Littles. I know what we have is different, but will they even see that?"

Alex shook her head and got down to my level, caressing my cheek gently with her fingertips. "We just have to show them how different we are, then."

I practically melted at the touch. My eyes fluttering shut as I leaned towards her hand. Yes, we will show them. I can do that. "Okay mommy."

---------------------------------------

Alex carried me into my bedroom and gently laid me down on the floor where a changing pad had been set down. She began slowly undressing me, taking me down to just my sodden diaper. She took that off of me as well and began wiping me clean before putting an extra thick night-time diaper on me. Once she slipped me into some footie pjamas, I was allowed to get up.

"Would you like Mommy's milk tonight, princess?" She asked me, caressing my cheek again. I just nodded with my eyes closed and smiled as I was picked up and placed in her lap as she sat down and lifted her shirt and bra.

After feeding, I was barely conscious, but I could feel being lowered in my new bed and tucked in. Alex kissed me on the forehead and ran her fingers through my hair in a comforting manner. "Goodnight baby. You got a big day tomorrow. Mommy's proud of you."

I give her a tired smile with my eyes barely open. She then turned the light off and went to bed herself. The last thing I remember before nodding off completely was the feel of my diaper getting warmer as the milk did its magic.

• Like 8
4 hours ago, Jayme said:

For some reason the chapter double posted in the same thread.

Other than that this is a Fantastic update. It's funny to see the "Security" detail looking out for her!

Thank you, Jayme. I would have already had this done and fixed had my phone not failed to cooperate. The mobile version of this website really needs to catch up. I'll have this fixed for you in no time.

30 minutes ago, VoxyRox said:

Thank you, Jayme. I would have already had this done and fixed had my phone not failed to cooperate. The mobile version of this website really needs to catch up. I'll have this fixed for you in no time.

Younare most welcome Voxy!

• Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls. The time has come. For I have returned.

It has been 1 1/2 years since you have gotten some new content from me, so I plan to deliver today. This update today will be a little baby chapter to wet everyone's tastes yet again for our little speed demon. 

So without further ado, let's get into it.

Chapter  12 pt 1

I awoke yet again to Alex changing me into a new diaper, except this time, I woke up as soon as the diaper was removed. The sudden, cool air against my skin startled me awake and I jolted up in surprise. The surprise didn't stop there, as I started full force peeing with no control. Alex jumped in surprise from my sudden movement, but quickly put the diaper back up against me so she wasn't peed on.

"Well, goodmorning princess! That's one way to wake up in the morning." Alex said with a cheerful tone.

I just laid back on the table and groaned. "Ugh. Why is it so cold?"

"It's the winter season for the ULN, sweetie." Alex responded quickly as she began to clean me up and prep me for a new diaper.

As she picked the new diaper up, I noticed they were slightly different. I could tell they were a bit thinner than the ones I'd grown used to, but I couldn't quite put my finger on anything else standing out.

"Mommy? That diaper looks different." I hesitantly spoke up.

Alex giggled and nodded. "Acute observation, little one. Yes they are different. These are a brand we have back home for free littles who still need diapers. Their tapes are much easier to pull, allowing you the ability to take them off yourself, and there are 4 tapes for a more accurate hold."

I just nod as she puts me into the diaper. Most of that going in one ear and out the other due to how tired I was. It was only at this moment that I remembered where I was and what we were doing. All of a sudden, my energy was restored and I was ready to go.

"Oh god I forgot! Today is the first day of my dream job! Eeeeeeeek!" I squeal with excitement.

"Alright! Settle down! No need to be so loud." Alex responded in a stern tone, silencing me in an instant. "But I'm glad to see you finally waking up, silly girl. Yes it is your big first day and we'll be going to meet Josh at his headquarters to discuss what happens next."

Alex then lifted me up into a sitting position and held up two outfits for me. One was a gorgeous light blue long sleeve button down, a pair of dark blue form fitting slacks, a black tie and a dark blue overcoat. The other was a much more feminine look with a simple yellow blouse and black spaghetti strap undershirt, a thin long sleeve overcoat, and a pair of black suit pants. "Which one would you like, baby?"

I thought to myself for a second. In either outfit, my diaper will budge through. So anyone looking at my butt would see it. Black would do better at hiding it than dark blue, but I really like that Male professional look. Besides, at least back in America, the car brand is a very Male dominant world. In order to get in with them, I have to get dominant. "I want the suit and tie!"

Alex smiled at me and put the other outfit back. "You are just like me!" She responded with a giggle as she began to dress me.

Once she had me all dressed up, she picked me up and carried me to the kitchen. Then she placed me in a highchair I had not seen until now, which warranted an immediate pouty face from me. "I thought I got to be big here and not have to be in these things?"

Alex looked me in the eyes as she placed a bib onto me and tilted her head down, eyebrow raised. "Now now, little one. Don't get an attitude with me. You know Mommy makes the rules."

I blushed heavily and looked down at the 'me' sized tray locked infront of me. "Sorry Mommy."

"It's okay sweetie, now here's your food and drink. Be careful. Don't chug that drink. I'm sure you don't want an achy belly on your first day of work." Alex told me, setting down a plate of bacon, eggs and French toast, and my mtn dew.

"Okay, I'll be careful." I responded with a bit of sarcasm, which got me a look from Alex, but nothing more. My focus on her ended, however, as I began to drink my mtn dew. I tipped my head back and let it flow over my tongue and down my throat, refreshing every square inch of my soul all the way down into my heart.

"Danny, No! I said don't chug it! Do you want me to take it from you?" Alex looked up at me with that stern momma bear look.

I immediately put the bottle down and bowed my head, startled from Alex's tone. "I'm sorry, Mommy. I'm just really tired still."

The facial expression on Alex's face then softened and she leaned across the table to gently pinch my cheek, surprising me that she managed to avoid getting her boobs in her plate. "It's okay sweetie, just listen to Mommy as she knows what is best for you. Now hurry up, darling. You don't have very long to get ready after this before we need to leave for work." She responded, then went back to finishing her plate.

"Yes Mommy." I replied with reddened cheeks before finishing my meal.

Once we were done, Alex took the plates to the sink before lifting me out of the highchair and placing me down on the ground. Then she leaned down, removed the bib and pulled something out of her back pocket and handed it to me. I looked down to see she just gave me a make-up kit!

"Woah really? I can use make-up now!?"

Alex smiled brightly from my excitement, clearly getting the reaction she hoped for. "Yes sweetie, you can use make-up now, among a select few things. After all, being in the ULN does have its benefits for a little."

She then gave me that look yet again from earlier. "You get to be a big girl in some ways here, huh?"

Realizing her sarcasm with a blush to my cheeks, I just nodded and looked down shyly, which got a giggle from Alex.

"Alright, little one. Go run along and get yourself ready for work. We will meet back in the living room once we're done. And make it quick!" Alex said, walking towards her room and out of sight.

Walking into my own room with sunlight coming through the windows, I could see just how big the room really was. It could've swallowed my whole house back in the other dimension. It even had an outdoor patio with seemless glass doors within a glass wall to allow travel between the two spots. A walk in closet adorned one corner while an entire bathroom with a soak tub and shower was right next to that. The best part, however, was the expensive looking computer sitting on a desk along the glass wall.

I didn't have time to really check everything out, however, as it was 9:00 am and I had an hour to get ready for my very first day as a CEO! This was going to be one hell of an awesome day.

-------------------------

And that's all for now, but don't worry. My life might be really busy all the time, but I'll never forget about this story.

• Like 8
  • VoxyRox changed the title to The Little Racer -Chapter 12 up 5-3-21
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 7:52 PM, treasuresman said:

Woo-hoo one of my favourite DD stories had returned I am looking forward to some more 

Thanks for sharing some more of your story with us 

Awe, it means so much to me hearing it's become one of your favorites. Don't thank me when it's you guys that deserve the thanks. Y'all have stuck around with love since the start and I couldn't be more grateful for that. 

On 5/4/2021 at 10:12 AM, Jayme said:

I'm glad you had the time to share a bit more about Danielle and this fantastic world.

I cannot wait to take you deep into the ULN! Will Danny succeed in her lifelong goal, or will her demons doom her to an eternity in a world destined to strip her of her newly earned adulthood? Let's find out together! ??

On 5/3/2021 at 7:05 PM, BabySofia said:

Glad to see an update! ?

On 5/4/2021 at 1:18 AM, SGTbaby said:

Update!

On 5/4/2021 at 11:46 AM, the diaper mike said:

awesome update nice to have you back with us hope you're doing well

On 5/4/2021 at 7:20 PM, sparky_dude said:

Sweet an update!

Thank you for supporting me through this entire time. It has been one hell of a roller-coaster, but I finally feel happy and peaceful again. It's been a long road to where I am now, and I couldn't have gotten here without @Wannatripbaby. He has been such an amazing motivator in every way of my life and I couldn't be happier to call him Daddy.

Anyway, I'm slowly working on the next chapter as I write this. As you already know, it can sometimes be slow work as I struggle with writers block, depression and work life, but I am trying. And I will never quit on this story. We will all be old with grandchildren and wearing diapers for a completely different reason than we do now and ill still be putting out chapters if I have to.

I intend for this to be one of the more in depth stories and while I hope it doesn't take decades to do, I will not stop until everyone has cried multiple times and felt true love multiple times.

Anyway, this baby should probably get going before daddy checks my diaper. Bye byeeee.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

Without going into too much detail, I want to say that the Rollercoaster never ends in my life lmao. Struggles within myself among other things... Long story short, I'm gonna try to make more of this story for yall, but please be patient, as things behind the curtain are very difficult right now..

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, VoxyRox said:

Without going into too much detail, I want to say that the Rollercoaster never ends in my life lmao. Struggles within myself among other things... Long story short, I'm gonna try to make more of this story for yall, but please be patient, as things behind the curtain are very difficult right now..

I feel your pain, I have beeen having trouble writing more of my story as well.