LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Little Racer -Chapter 12 up 5-3-21

On 9/18/2018 at 10:05 PM, SGTbaby said:

I think this is definitely going to be interesting as a development and new direction!

I'm glad you're looking forward to it! Can't really remember a diaper dimension story that took us to the land of free littles. So let's see how it goes!

22 hours ago, Jayme said:

This almost sounds too good to be true, Almost. I would have to wait and see what happens next... Its good to see you back in the saddle again Voxie

Doesn't it!!?? Anticipation is good! And I am glad to be back, thank you!

7 hours ago, treasuresman said:

woohoo i am glad you are back with your awesome story and look forward to reading more as the forum needs more dimension stories in my opinion lol 

but i am biased as they are my favourites

I'm glad you like my story enough to consider it awesome! You're awesome! Thank you very much.

Sorry to hear you have been having some problems. I do hope they work themselves out. I enjoyed the new chapter and still think you are doing an awesome job writing this. I was pleased I could give it a like. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Here is another somewhat smaller chapter I decided to finish while I wait for the discord servers to be fixed. This is one is a little different but I felt like it needed to be in here so. Without further a do.

Chapter 7

I sat their in my car, too nullified and dull to cry any longer. I had been crying for hours. I just couldn't take it anymore. All this pain inside me just boiled over and I couldn't hold it back any longer. After sitting therel for what felt like an eternity, just staring at the garage door, someone spoke to me.

"Ms. Tesla, you still have me. I will never leave you." Forza spoke in a gentle tone.

"Thanks Forza. I'd be a goner if not for you. I'm sure glad I created you. It's just that, everyone I have ever cared for hates me. What did I ever do? I might be the face of the biggest car company on the planet, but I'm still an Amazon! I still have feelings! Why does this bullshit always happen to me!?" I practically screamed, more to myself than directed at anyone.

"Maybe it's because they don't understand you. I wouldn't let these people get in the way of being the greatest version of yourself. You will find someone who will love you Ms. Tesla. I can feel it." Forza responded with hope filled enthusiasm. 

"I hope you're right Forza. I really do." I said sullenly. 

------------

*Buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz*
"Ahem... Hello?" I answer the phone buzzing on my nightstand with sleepy hands and a tired voice.

"Ms. Tesla!" Forza's voice came from the other side. "Do you remember that search you had me start a few months back?"

A sudden burst of excitement filled my chest and I sat up, awake immediately. "Yes I do, Forza. Go on."

"Well I've found her, but we don't have much time. We have to go!" 

"On my way down! You know what mode to be in, Forza. I'll be down in a flash." I respond, throwing on my clothes as I hang the phone up. I heard Forza's motor scream to life just as I hung up. I see the clock as set the phone down. 02:46. "Good lord it's late. Oh well."

I rush down to Forza and together, we punch it to the adoption center.

-------------

"Hi. I am here regarding a Danielle Ricario?" I said to the waiting lady just inside the entrance to the adoption center. I could only hope I made it here in time. I have been waiting so long for this moment and I did not want it to pass me by.

"Yes ma'am. I believe the director wanted to speak to you directly?" The lady asked, obviously recognizing who I was and not needing to ask. 

"Splendid! If you just point me in her direction, I'll head right there." I responded quickly. I needed to get this done before it was too late.

I was directed down a couple halls until we reached an office room which said 'Adoption director' on it. "Just head right in, Ms. Tesla. She's waiting for you inside." The lady said before walking away. I opened the door quickly and stepped inside to speak with an old friend.

"Zoe! My my, is it good to see you again!" I say to Zoe as we both hug.

"Alex my old friend, it sure is great to see you. Let's save the small talk for later since we don't have much time. Out of all the littles available to you, I just had a feeling you'd find the one that loves cars as much as you. She's going to be pretty banged up when she gets here though so I want you to be prepared for that." Zoe said as she sat down at her desk and gestured towards one of the guest chairs for me to sit at. After I sat down, she began. 

"So Danny here was at the drag strip a couple of weeks ago and beat someone while there. That person didn't like it very much at all. Well, turns out, they are part of a street gang in the United States. I've dug up alot of dirt on the guy she raced and he's a newbie, so they get worse. Anyway, they decided that they wanted her dead so they can take her car and sell it for 'big bucks.' So they put a hit out on her. Well here in just a minute, they're going to drive a car straight through her garage, crushing her against her car."

I covered my mouth in horror. I couldn't believe just how terrible this gang was. It made me want to travel there and spank the daylights out of every single one of them to protect Danny, and she wasn't even mine yet.

"It gets worse." Zoe responded. "They could have gotten away with just leaving it at that, but they go into the house and kill her father too. Shoot him right in cold blood. Unfortunately we can't save him. But we can save his daughter."

"Yes we can, and we will." I respond sternly. My motherly instincts to protect this precious girl already strong. "I need you to do one more thing for me Zoe. Friend to friend." I look into her eyes before taking a small box with two touch screen buttons on it's interface and handing it to her. "Take this box, and expand it. Then get her car for me too."

She just looked at the box, and then up at me with that look. A look you only see from your true friends. She nodded slowly. "This could get me fired, but I'll try. For you, Alex. I know how much this means to you."

"Thank you so much, Zoe. I never thought I'd find a little this perfect for me. Can't let that go to waste by not getting her car." I responded gently.

---------------

I waited outside the room for what felt like days, but it had only been about 2 hours when the doctor finally came out to speak with me.

"Ms. Tesla. I'm happy to tell you that Danny will be okay. She will be ready to take home soon." And with that, the doctor went back into the room, holding the door open for me. I followed him into the room and laid my eyes onto the most beautiful little girl ever, asleep in the medical bed. 

"Oh she's even prettier in person. I'm so glad I was able to save her!" I said with a tear in my eye.

The doctor smiled at me warmly. "This is why I love my job. To see amazing moments like this. Anyway, if you could please go to the front desk and fill out the necessary paperwork for signing her out, we'll get you two on your way in no time."

"Of course, Doctor." I reached my hand out to shake his and smiled bright. "Thank you so much."

• Like 6

Interesting chapter! I doubt that Alex is going to tell her any of this. Considering she lied about why the car hit her in chapter one and has not told her about her fathers death. But who knows, she may find out some other way >:)

8 hours ago, CDfm said:

Sorry to hear you have been having some problems. I do hope they work themselves out. I enjoyed the new chapter and still think you are doing an awesome job writing this. I was pleased I could give it a like. I am looking forward to reading more. 

I'm pleased that you like my story enough to spare one of those golden likes! (I know they're not actually golden shush) problems arise and problems fade. Just gotta deal with them.

6 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Interesting chapter! I doubt that Alex is going to tell her any of this. Considering she lied about why the car hit her in chapter one and has not told her about her fathers death. But who knows, she may find out some other way >:)

Who knows? Only time will tell 

Interesting. Although the fact that they still take and keep the person makes me question the Amazon's altruism. In the general sense. Ms. Tesla is clearly  better than most by her cultural standards

4 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

That was actually pretty cool of a chapter to see how she got her! Awesome!

I'm glad you liked my little flashback. Thank you.

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Interesting. Although the fact that they still take and keep the person makes me question the Amazon's altruism. In the general sense. Ms. Tesla is clearly  better than most by her cultural standards

I'll say to you what I said to LPG on discord. They have the ability to save the lives of these littles with their medical advancements as well as dimensional travel. Most of the world has become corrupted by it. Alex made that decision to save Danny, and in this screwed up world of Amazon's owning littles like they're babies or pets, the only way she can truly protect Danny is by babying her in some ways. Like diapers for example. Alex is definitely not perfect and we will be exploring that as we get further into the story, but she does what she thinks is right. Not just for the good of herself, but the good of others as well.

Please keep up the lovely comments. I enjoy answering every single one of them!

• 2 months later...

Chapter 8

"Alright, The plane leaves for the ULN at 6am on Saturday. So that's 4 days from now. I'll make sure the tickets are emailed to you, Ms. Tesla. This is going to be one of the best choices you have ever made, I assure you." Lincoln said, and then he was out the door.

Immediately after the man walked out, Alex lifted me high in the air and examined her lap. "Really Danny? That excited? You had to leak all over mommy's business pants?" 

I blushed as red as a Ferrari. "I'm sorry mommy." I responded, covering my face in embarrassment.

She sighed and set me down in the play pen. "It's okay princess, I should have checked you sooner. I can't expect Little cuties like yourself to stay dry all the time." She smiled as she booped my nose gently. Then she got up and tapped on her phone.

"Yes Ms. Tesla?" Sandra asked on the other side.

"You wouldn't happen to have any more pairs of suit pants just lying around I could use? The Little princess got excited and leaked all over mommy's lap" Alex said, Sandra giggling on the other side. My cheeks returned to that Ferarri red again.

"Of course Ms. Tesla. I'll be right in with them." Sandra said before ending the line.

"Mooommyyyy." I whined. Looking up at her.

"What? Everyone knows you're just my little baby and these things happen." She responded with little more than a small smirk as she reached down and layed me on my back. She examined my dress and sighed. "Oh baby, you soaked your pretty dress and I didn't bring any extra clothes." 

Just then, Sandra came in with the suit pants and placed them on the desk. "Hey Sandra, I also need a new outfit for my little Danny. She must have been sitting on the back of her dress when she leaked." Alex stated and showed the wet spot of my dress to Sandra. Ferarri red cheeks for the third time that day as Sandra smiled and went back out the door. A moment later, she returned with some overalls and a small t-shirt that said 'Diaper Loading Queen' on it.

"Oh come on! There had to be a better shirt somewhere!" I whined as Alex stripped me of my dress.

Sandra smiled again and laughed as she responded. "There was sweetie, but this was just too cute to pass up." Then she handed the clothes to Alex.

"Thank you Sandra. Don't know what I'd do without you!" Alex said, relieved.

"Neither do I!" Sandra said as she was walking out and they both laughed.

Once Sandra was gone, Alex got to work on changing me. Once she had the new diaper and clothes on me, she left me in the playpen while she went back to work.

"Only a couple more hours before we're off and we can go run some errands before going home to relax. Sound good baby?" Alex said to me.

"Yes mommy." I respond. My cheeks were still red and probably will stay red the entire time I was in this shirt but there was nothing I could do about that.

Just as she promised, a couple of hours later, we were walking out. As we got to Forza, he started up in his silent family mode and Alex buckled me in before hopping in the car herself. "Okay Forza, let's go to the market. We've got some stuff to get and I promised some mountain dew for our little Danny."

This morning had been so eventful that I had completely forgotten about that promise, but I was very glad she hadn't forgotten about it. I bounced in my seat happily and Alex laughed. 

"Don't get too excited princess. You'll only get the drink in the mornings and when you're a really good girl for mommy. The rest of the time, you drink what I give you. Understood?" Alex said while looking at me in the set of rear view mirrors put up. 

I smile brightly into the rearview mirror she was looking at me through, showing my excitement. "Yes mommy!"

Once in the store, I had been placed in the cart facing Alex and she had put a pacifier In my mouth to keep me from popping off smart comments. Once we were actually going through the isles, I could see why she wanted to keep my quiet. The amount of abuse I saw was just astounding. Every other little I saw was being treated terribly by an abusive Amazon. I couldn't believe it was legal.

While going down what looked like the diaper isle, I noticed one Amazon who looked familiar walking up behind Alex. As she got closer I realised it was Zoe, and by the looks of it, she was sneaking up on Alex to surprise her. I couldn't help but giggle as she got closer and she gave me the "shh" sign. Alex looked down at me and asked, "What is it sweetie? What's so funny?" 

"Nothing!" I responded, a little too quickly.

Alex only got a half second to catch on before Zoe ran up behind her and jabbed her in the sides. "Got you!"

With a squeal, Alex jumped into the air almost half a foot before turning to Zoe.
"Oh my God Zoe! You always do that! I wonder why I'm still friends with you!"

Zoe practically cackled, she was laughing so hard and I was laughing pretty hard too, which got me a dirty look from Alex.

"It's cause you love me, Alex, and don't you deny it." Zoe responded as her laughing calmed.

"Yeah whatever." Alex said as she turned back to me with a smirk. "You even got Danny in on it already. God, you're so evil."

Zoe laughed again before continuing. "She almost gave me away so maybe she's still on your side. Anyway, I'm not at all surprised to catch you here, with the new little one and all, but I did want to talk to you about a certain matter better discussed alone. So you want to drop by my place tonight for dinner?"

Alex looked at her with a bit of concern but smiled, obviously trying to cover it up so I didn't notice. "Dinner at your place sounds like a wonderful idea. What time would you like Danny and I to arrive?"

"6 would be perfect. That way we have enough time to eat and chat before putting the little ones to bed."

Alex smiled warmly and hugged Zoe. "6 it is! See you then."

With that, Zoe was off and we continued our shopping. I pulled the pacifier out and looked up at Alex with concern. "What did she mean by a certain matter? Is something wrong?"

Alex looked down at me with soft expression as she placed the pacifier back in my mouth caressed my cheek gently. "Shh baby. No talking in the store. And that's none of your concern. Just be Mommy's little cutie and let me worry about Zoe, okay?"

I nod and start looking at the items on the shelves as we pass them. Was Zoe in trouble? Did it have something to do with the street racing? Were the cops on to her, and us? I couldn't help but worry, even if Alex told me not to.

The next items I saw were boxes of soda, and that pulled me out of my thoughts as I peeked up to look at them. Many of the brands I didn't recognize, but I did see the Mountain Dew label. It was slightly different than normal but I could still recognize it.

There were so many different kinds of mountain dew and I noticed Alex was reaching for a pink box so I pulled my pacifier out again. "Mommy no. The green one."

Alex looked at me stirnly and looked around to check if any other Amazon's were in earshot. Then she looked back at me and whispered. "Baby I said no talking in the store. You could draw attention that neither of us want. So please do what mommy tells you and stay quiet." 

She looked into my eyes and waited for me to nod before relaxing. "Now. You want the green one? That says citrus on it. Are you sure?"

I nod again.

"Okay, princess. I'll get you the green one." She replied as she set the pink one down and grabbed the green one. Then, after she grabbed a few more things we needed, including more diapers, we checked out and went back to the car.

As she was loading up Forza's trunk, I took my pacifier out and quietly spoke. "Can I speak now?"

Alex looked at me and sighed. "Yes sweetie. You can speak now. Next time I'm getting something for you and it's the wrong one, please be a little quieter than that. I still would have heard you if you whispered."

"I'm sorry mommy." I respond in a hurt tone after being scolded.

Alex smiled softly and leaned down to kiss me on my forehead. "It's okay baby. You're new and I can't expect you to know everything already. Just be more careful next time."

"Yes mommy." I respond again.

-----------------------------------

At home, Alex placed me in the play pen while she unloaded the groceries so I looked around a bit, admiring the housework. It was a pretty home and in beautiful shape. It had that same old wood feel of a 1940's home in my old dimension. The floors were wood but the play pen had special cushioned floor so any littles would be hurt if they fell.

I looked over at the smaller garage door and longed to be in there with my car. I never spent this long away from car before coming here. Every day, for hours on end, I'd be in the garage, tweaking and toying around with the car. Making sure she was ready for the strip on the weekend. It sucked being away from it.

My thoughts were broken as I was picked up and I squeaked in surprise.

Alex laughed as she held me. "Oh so it looks like I'm not the only one who squeaks when startled."

I huffed and looked away. "Not funny."

She smiled at me and squished my cheek. Then she stuck one of her fingers into the leg band of my diaper and I almost squeaked again.

"Hmm. You're still dry. I need make sure you're getting enough fluids." Alex said as she placed me on her hip.

She carried me into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle and filled it with juice and screwed the teat on and handed it to me. "Here you go sweetie, drink up."

I held the drink in my hands and looked at it. The bottle was too big for me to hold with just one hand so I was forced to hold it like a baby. This already upset me but something else upset me as well. "I don't want juice. I want the mountain dew we got."

Alex looked at me with a disappointed facial expression and I got worried. "We already went over this, Danny. You only get the dew in the mornings, and the rest of the day, you drink what I give you. Now drink that bottle before I replace it with something worse." Then she set me back down into the play pen and walked into the living room, out of view.

We did go over it, but that doesn't mean I liked it. I hate juice. What could be worse than juice? Juice was nasty. Then I thought of the baby food slop she threatened me with this morning and shuddered. This world knows how to torture my kind. There was definitely something worse than juice, and I didn't want to find out what it was. I lifted the bottle to my lips and started drinking. It honestly wasn't as bad as juice in the other dimension but it still wasn't my favorite.

Alex came back a few minutes later with what looked like a diaper bag over her shoulder. She proceeded to pick me up and carry me into the garage and buckled me into my car seat. "Time to go to Zoe's place!" Then she got in her own seat and we were off.

While Alex was driving, Forza spoke up started talking to me again.
"Hello Danielle. How has your day been?"

"It's been interesting, to say the least." I respond.

"I can imagine you're still getting used to being here, which is understandable. I took the liberty of scanning your car since it is very close to me and I noticed you have no computer system at all. How does your car work with no computer telling it what to do?"

I smiled and laughed some. I could see Alex was intrigued as well. "Well it was built in 1969, and during those years, the only computers we had were the size of the entire 2 garages put together. Everything on that car is mechanical. Chains, cables, pulleys, and belts instead of a computer and wires. It's obviously limited from it's full potential like that, but it's also free of all the complicity of it all. Everything was much simpler back then."

Forza responded quickly. "Well if the car is limited, maybe I can help you, just like you're helping me by teaching me about the other dimension."

"Well what do you have in mind, Forza."

"You can have me installed to the car, and modify the motor, transmission, brakes, aero, tires, and exhaust to where I can help enhance them."

Alex spoke at this moment. "I don't think so Forza. I'll let you help tune her car, but I won't be installing you into the car. You don't need two cars."

"Yes, Ms. Tesla. As you wish." Forza responded before going quiet.

Not too long after, we pulled into a circle drive that was to a nice looking house. It also looked like a 40's style home but this place was on a nice piece of land instead of in a neighborhood like Alex's home. Also parked in the driveway was white small sedan. It wasn't anything special like Forza was though so I barely paid any attention to it.

Alex picked me up out of the car and carried me to the door of the home and rang the bell.

"Coming!" Came from inside and a few seconds later, the door opened to Zoe.

"Hey Zoe! Danny and I have arrived!" Alex said as she and Zoe hugged once again.

Zoe smiled at me before letting us come in. Once the door was shut, Alex actually put me down on the floor, which was the first time she'd ever done that without me being in some sort of cage.

"Hey Drag queen, would you like to meet my little girl?" Zoe asked me as she squat down to look at me.

I smiled at the memory of beating her in a race as I nodded. "Sure."

"Alright follow me." Zoe said before standing back up and walking down the hallway. She opened a door at the end of the hallway into what looked like a nursery room similar to mine. "Hey princess, Mommy has a friend over and she brought her little to play with you. Come say hi!"

I stood just behind Zoe and couldn't see the girl she was talking to but a few moments later, she stepped into view and my jaw dropped. 

"Ashlynn!? Is that really you!?" 

At the sound of her name, she looked up at me and I could see her eyes get wide as she looked me up and down.

"Oh my God, DANIELLE!"

• Like 5
21 hours ago, VoxyRox said:

Chapter 8pped. 

"Ashlynn!? Is that really you!?" 

At the sound of her name, she looked up at me and I could see her eyes get wide as she looked me up and down.

"Oh my God, DANIELLE!"

Oh wow an old friend of Danies? Also did I inspire certain parts? :D

On less fun note you can see how in a segregated society even the dominate group walks on egg shells for fear of losing status.

Loved the new additions. I ended up getting two chapters down which wasn’t to bad considering all the time I have not been able to read. I am not sure I understand what the status of Danies car is. The way Dannie spoke about it she didn’t have it any more and yet Forza said it was close and was able to scan it. I was happy I could give this a like. I never seem to know anymore it I will have one I can give or not. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

CHAPTER 9

Just like we used to after long periods away from each other, we screamed and ran towards each other, hugging and jumping together as we continued to scream. I couldn't believe it was her, of all people. I would have never expected anything like this to happen to me, let alone someone else I knew.

"Ashlynn! I can't believe it's you! You're alive! After all these years!" I scream, overjoyed with happiness.

Zoe and Alex looked down in confusion at us as we continued to make up for the lost time. Zoe looked at Alex and shrugged, showing she clearly had no idea the two of us knew each other.

Alex decided to chime in, clearing her throat to stop the screaming. "Soooo! You two clearly know one another. Want to fill us in?"

I look up at Alex with the biggest smile on my face. "We were practically sisters in school, but her family got into a car crash and she died! But she didn't cause Zoe saved her THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I started screaming again at the end as I ran up to hug Zoe's legs. "Thank you Thank you Thank you!"

Zoe reached down and gently patted my head as I hugged her legs. "It was really no problem at all! Ashie is a sweetheart and I'm very thankful to have her."

Ashlynn took that moment to blush and cover her face. "Mommyyy! You makin' me bwush."

Zoe smiled bright and I looked at Ashlynn curiously. It was interesting to hear my long time old friend speak in such a childish manner, but I guess that's just how it is here. Still weird though.

"Well Danny, you can catch up with Ashie in here for a bit as dinner isn't finished yet." Zoe said before turning to Alex. "Why don't you and I head into the kitchen and let these two little cuties play."

"Sounds like a good idea," Alex replied with a nod as they walked away into the kitchen.

Immediately, Ashlynn grabbed my hand and tugged me into her room where she practically threw me into a soft bean bag. She then threw herself into the one beside me and looked at me with so much excitement in her eyes. "Oh my God, Danny! Tell me everything! I'm so happy to see you! I missed you so much!"

She reached over and hugged me one more time before sitting back and letting me speak. "I missed you! I went to your funeral. Worst day of my life!"

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry about that! I wish I could have told you that I survived but you know how that worked out now. Speaking of which, since you're here... you're... dead?" Ashlynn asked with a cautious tone.

I looked down at the floor and slowly nodded.

"Oh my God! What in the world happened after I left?"

"Well, not much. I graduated high school and my dad gave me the charger. After that, I started drag racing."

Saying that caught Ashlynn off guard and she had to double back. "Wait, you started drag racing? Your crazy protective dad let you drag race?"

I giggled and nodded. "Yup! But only on the drag strip. If he ever caught me on the road racing, he'd have killed me. So anyway, it all happened so sudden. One second, I was working under the hood of the charger, and the next, there were loud tire screeches... screams... and then bam! I'm here."

Ashlynn covered her mouth. "Oh my God. I'm so sorry to hear that. I bet it sucks not having that car anymore."

I took a second to think about the charger sitting in my garage, alive and fine as can be, and  wondered whether or not I should tell Ashlynn about it. There wasn't anyone tighter than the two of us back in school, but that was three years ago. Lots of things can change in that kind of time. Especially in a place like this.

"Yeah it does suck, but what can you do? Gotta make do with what you get. I'm just glad I'm alive."

Ashlynn nodded and looked at the floor a moment before another concerned look appeared on her face. "Is your dad okay?"

My body shook as I thought about my father, having to live on without me. "He's probably heartbroken. First my mom, now me. I just hope he can find some sort of peace."

"Yeah me too," Ashlynn responded and after a small pause, continued. "Well let's not dwell on that. It's been three years since I came here and I wanna show you everything I have!"

She jumped up onto her feet and walked over to a desk our size and opened its only drawer and pulled out a thin, clear looking thing about the size of a phone back home and walked back to me, holding it up for me to take.

"What is it?" I asked, taking it. It felt solid and very lightweight at the same time. It was so thin, I would think I'd be able to crack it but it was clearly too strong to crack.

"Watch this" Ashlynn said as she tapped the center of the glass like object. All of a sudden, the device came to life in a gloriously colorful display showing the time and notifications.

"Its a phone! Wow that is amazing!" I replied, my breath almost taken away completely. This thin little thing was a phone, and from what I can tell, its display was much better than anything we had back home at the time. "This is way better than the phone we have back home!"

Ashlynn smiled brightly and took the phone back. "Let me show you what else it can do."
-----------------------------------
An hour later, I had discreetly wet my diaper without Ash noticing. She was almost done showing me all the cool things about her phone when she suddenly stopped talking. I looked at her with a confused look but realized what was happening when I heard crackling and blorting coming from her rear end. I couldn't see her diaper due to her pyjamas but I could tell it wasn't a small load based on how long I heard the noise. When it finally stopped a few moments later, Ash looked up at me with shock. I could tell she definitely didn't want to mess in front of me based on the look on her face.

"Hey don't worry, I'll go get Zoe for you," I said before quickly darting out of the room and down the hallway. As I got into the living room, I could hear Alex and Zoe talking in the kitchen and they both stopped talking to look at me as I walked in.

"Hey sweetie. Dinner is almost ready if that's what you are wondering." Alex said to me, squatting down to scoop me up into her arms.

"No mommy, it's Ashlynn. She uh..." I look over at Zoe and give her an awkward smile. "She needs a diaper change. Badly..."

Zoe only smiled and walked up to pinch my cheek gently. "Oh, okay sweetie, thank you for telling me." She looked at Alex and smirked. "Your daughter is my angel. If she hadn't told me, Ashie would have probably tried to make it through dinner in that diaper just to enjoy it longer. Such a silly girl." She then walked out of the kitchen to go change Ashlynn.

"So do you want to tell me more about your friend now that you've had some time to calm down?" Alex asked me as she walked towards one of the two high chairs positioned near a large glass table in the kitchen dining area. She placed me down into a high chair and then squeezed the front of my diaper, checking it. She didn't pull me back out so she must have thought my diaper could hold more.

As she buckled me in, I answered. "She is someone I've known since forever. My longest friend of all friends. I knew her when we were in diapers the first time! We were tight. But three years ago, her family got into a car accident... and she… she didn't make it. They said she had died on impact, and that at least it was quick and painless... I'm just glad it was all fake and she lives. I'm just… so happy to have her back."

Alex listened quietly, chuckling lightly at my diaper comment. "I'm happy that you're happy, baby girl. Dinner will be ready any minute." She said as she tied a bib on me with a pastel pink bib and fluffy crumb catch.

A moment later, Zoe came walking back into the kitchen carrying Ash in her arms. She was no longer wearing pyjama pants and her new fluffy pink diaper could be seen clearly. She was placed in the highchair next to me and a few moments after that, we had our dinner placed on our trays. It was breakfast for dinner. Scrambled eggs and bacon, except the bacon was cut up into smaller pieces so we wouldn't choke as easily.

I watched as Alex sat across from me and Zoe sat across from Ash, both with their bigger versions of dinner. I began to chow down carefully as the dinner chat started.

"You weren't kidding when you said she really needed a change, Danny. She was very stinky indeed. You're such a good girl for telling me about it." Zoe said to me, causing Ash to cover her face again in embarrassment.

I couldn’t help but blush at the childish compliment either. It would take me a bit to get used to that. "Thank you Zoe."

Alex smiled brightly at the adorable exchange. "Danny is adorable. I'm so glad I have her. Wouldn't trade her for the world."

Now it was my turn to brightly blush and cover my face at the high praise.
--------------------------------
After dinner had finished, Ash and I had been cleaned up and then placed into Ashlynn's room.

"Stay here and play for a bit, girls. The adults have to talk about important stuff but we'll be back soon. Don't go anywhere!" Zoe said to us before they both walked away down the hallway  and into the living room.

I looked over at Ash as they left and I could see she was already going for her phone again. Like nothing happened, we were back to playing with the phone. The phone’s camera was as good as the eye in the most basic of settings, but it could enhance far beyond what I would have thought possible. The phone’s storage was so big, a TB sounded tiny. But the coolest part was the fact that the entire thing was completely transparent. It was mind-boggling.

As we continued to play, I felt a strong urge to poop and I leaned forward, taking a sharp breath in and placing my hand on my abdomen. Ash looked at me and saw this and automatically knew what was up.

"Just let it go. There is no point in holding it and it feels really nice to let out." Ash said with a cherry, higher pitch voice.

"I'm still on the fence about it, honestly," I reply, grimacing at the pain and discomfort, but I let go anyway and grimaced even more as the mess came sliding out of me and into my diaper with a loud crackling noise. It felt on the runnier side of messes and I didn't like it. "I'm gonna go get Alex to change me."

"But they said not to go anywhere," Ash said, looking at me with a blank look.

"Yeah but that was before I had an accident. I'm sure they won’t mind." I said, shaking my head in irritation. I waddled out down the hallway in search of Alex.

As I got near the entryway into the living room I overheard Alex and Zoe's voice, and they didn't sound cheerful like they were before dinner. I leaned against the wall and listened quietly, careful to prevent any diaper crinkling.

"So enough of all that talk, Zoe. I know that's not the real reason why you asked me to come. What did you really want to talk about." Alex spoke in a soft but serious tone.

"Well remember when I told you about Danny and the accident that occurred?"

"Yes, I do. What about it?"

"Well we had a breach this morning and two unknowns from her dimension made their way into our world using the same signal as the one we used for Danny."

Alex gasped and when she spoke again, her voice was shaking. "You don't think they're coming after her, do you?"

"It's the only explanation."

Edited by VoxyRox
HyperShark Approved
  • Like 5
42 minutes ago, treasuresman said:

Woo-hoo i am sorry very excited that you are continuing this awesome story 

Thank you so very very much 

You're very welcome. ?

I am honored to announce that I have paired up with one of The Little Racer's biggest fans, @HyperShark. He will be helping with any Grammar corrections as we move forward. He Is also helping edit Chapter 9 to make it a bit more pleasing to read since it has been 7 months an all! lol. Please continue to stick with me as we explore Danny's new life.

Chapter 10

As I tried to get a bit closer to the corner, the flooring under my feet creaked just enough to alert the two Amazons in the living area and they both stopped talking to check it out. I decided to waddle out before they found me eavesdropping and Alex chimes in when she sees me.

"Hey little one. We're almost ready to leave, do you need a change before we head home?"

I only nodded, embarrassed to be admitting the condition of my diaper in front of Zoe. Alex got up and came over to pick me up. As she did so, my messy diaper was squashed against me, causing the mess to spread out. Most of it went between my legs and up the front, sliding over my most intimate parts. While nasty in nature, there was a jolt of pleasure as it slid over the clitoral hood. I blushed and covered my face, trying to hide the gasp that escaped.

Alex could tell from the moment I entered the room that I was stinky, but she didn't say anything as she carried me over to the middle of the room. She set me down on the floor and proceeded to remove my overalls, right there in front of Zoe. I couldn't keep the blush away as I got my nasty diaper changed in plain view.

"It's just a stinky diaper, sweetie. Nothing to be ashamed of." Alex spoke in a calm tone as she opened the diaper up to wipe me down.

"I know it's normal here, but it's still so new to me... I never would have expected my life to end up like this." I responded, behind my hands.

Zoe chuckled some at that. "Well get used to it, little one. There's plenty of things to be rightly embarrassed about, but a stinky diaper isn't one of them. Cheer up! I've been cleaning your friend's stinky butt for three years now."

I couldn't prevent a small giggle from escaping my lips at that. It was weird seeing Ashlynn in diapers, but it was kind of funny to hear about the embarrassing events that transpired in the three years she was here.

Alex finished the diaper change and put my overalls back on me before lifting me back up into her arms. "Okay Zoe, I think we should be getting out of here. It's almost nine now and this little one is getting tired."

Zoe stood up to hug Alex and I. Then turned to get Ash so she could say bye but she had to have heard Alex since she was already waddling out into the living area to say goodbye.

Alex put me down and walked back into the kitchen with Zoe for some quick hushed conversation, leaving me and Ash alone to say our goodbyes.

"You're leaving already? Oh my god, I'm going to miss you, girl." Ash said to me as she waddled up to embrace me.

"Yeah, I'm going to miss you too, Ash. It will probably be another good bit before we see each other again." I respond into her ear as I hug her back.

"Wait." She says, pushing out of the embrace so she can look me in the eyes. "Where are you going?"

"Well keep this between us, but I got the deal of a lifetime with a major car manufacturer in the ULN. We fly out there next week." I say in a quieter tone. The two Amazons still speaking quietly to each other in the kitchen.

Ashlynn's jaw dropped and she stood, speechless, in front of me for a moment before finally gathering her thoughts. "No way! That is great news, Danny! I'm so happy for you! I remember you always saying that you wanted to have your own brand one of these days. I'm so glad that you will finally get that wish!"

I smiled half-heartedly, trying to look sincere. It was nice. She had wanted this for almost her entire life and now she was finally getting it, but at what cost? Everything had changed and she didn't even understand it all yet. Would all of this be worth it in the end? "Thank you Ash. I'm glad I have you here at least, even if everyone else is gone."

Ashlynn's facial expression sinks some as she hears my somber tone. "Hey girl, don't think like that. If your dad knew you were here and knew what has opened up for you since coming here, he'd be so proud of you. He'd tell you not to pass that up. I know it's hard to keep moving forward after everything we lost. It definitely was for me, but oh my God, girl, you just gotta keep on moving. I'm happier here than I ever was back home. You can be happy too."

I can't help but smile brightly at Ashlynn. She might be pooping her pants now, but she still has that beautiful heart I'd always loved. She was the person that I'd call when an ex would do something bad to me. She was the one that would have my back in any fight. She was the one that stood by me to the end. I was really happy to have her back. "I love you so much, girly!"

"Oh my God, girl, get in here!" Ash said as she pulled me into another hug. We started bouncing and screaming again as the emotions ran over. Tears falling from both of our faces as the two Amazons came back into the room.

"Oh come on now girls, that's enough. It's late, remember." Zoe spoke in a soft, but stern tone.

"Sowwie Mommy." Ash said, breaking the hug to look at Zoe.

I turned to look at her as well and wiped my tears away quickly. "Sorry Zoe."

Alex squat down in front of me and gently caressed my cheek. "Awe sweetie, why are you crying?"

"It's nothing, Mommy. Just Ash and I doing what we used to do." I replied with a small laugh. I could hear behind me that Ashlynn giggled as well.

"Okay well, it's time to head on home, silly girl." Alex said, picking me up. "Alright Zoe, I'll see you next week. See you later!"

Zoe and Alex hugged at the door and then it was just the two of us again as Alex walked to the car, opened the rear door, and placed me in the car seat. She then hopped into the driver's seat after I was properly secured, and with a quick greeting from Forza, we were on our way home.

I sat silently for awhile, thinking about everything that happened today. The cops trying to arrest Alex. Mr. Lincoln giving me an amazing job opportunity. My oldest friend coming back from the dead. The fact that my oldest friend has a much better phone than me. But also, that there were two mysterious people that came from my world and they are after me. For what? Why? What could I possibly have that they would want? I looked up into the mirror to see Alex, my new giant mommy, focusing on the road. She looked troubled. "Mommy?"

Immediately, her entire expression changed as she looked into my eyes through the mirror. "Yes sweetie?"

"Who is after me and what do they want?"

I watched as Alex's eyes got bigger and her expression went from a warming smile to shock in seconds. "Danny! Don't you know it is rude to eavesdrop on people! It can ruin the trust that person shares with you! You should never do anything like that!"

I winced and looked away from the mirror and out the window. "I'm sorry... I.. I didn't mean to... I had just needed a change and... and I just heard it..."

Alex let out a slow breath and levelled her head before continuing. "Look baby. I didn't mean to snap at you like that. I'm sorry" she paused for a moment and I nodded but didn't say anything back. "But you should be more careful in the future, okay sweetie?"

I nod again, fighting back tears from the scolding.

"Anyway, don't worry about any of that, Danny. Let Mommy handle all of that and you just continue being my adorable baby girl who can drive wicked fast." Alex responded, trying to get me to smile.

It worked as I couldn't fight back a small smile, which helped stop the crying from happening.

I still wanted to know, but she was right. I shouldn't have done what I did. I decided to think about my car and the biggest problem facing it. The car had a lot of power for my world, but it was slightly lacking here. Not to mention the fact it doesn't have the gear power to keep the speed up. If I wanted to keep my car in the front I'd have to either make it Amazon-sized, add a bunch of gears.

Adding gears can only do so much before you're shifting more than you're accelerating. And the increasing the speed of the car would compromise its safety unless weight was added to keep it on the road and some aerodynamic modifications were installed to plant it on the pavement, which I didn't want to do since it felt like defiling America's history by doing that. There was enough of that going on in America as it stood and even though I was no longer there, it was still an American car.

The only other option would be to make the car Amazonian sized. Which sounded plain impossible but who knows what kind of technology these Amazons were sitting on. They could have a way to do it and I definitely knew an Amazon who could make it happen if there was any hope at all. I looked into the mirror again and watched Alex's expressions change as she drove. I had to have fallen asleep while watching because the next thing I knew, I was being carried into my nursery at home.

Alex looked down at me as she sat down in the rocker chair. "Thirsty?" She softly whispered.

I merely nodded and she quickly exposed her breasts for me and I latched on. Within moments, I was out.
--------------------------
It was the day of the flight and I was more excited than a kid going to Disney. When we had finally gotten to the airport, I was shocked at how big the place was. It would make Houston's intercontinental airport look like a small local airport for propeller only planes. There were thousands upon thousands of people going about their own ways. I didn't know how anyone could traverse such a large place without getting lost.

Alex had me in this sort of sling that was attached to her body, allowing both her hands to be free for whatever else she wanted to carry.

"What is this thing again, Mommy?" I curiously ask as I look at the material.

"It's a Love Ring Sling. Jeez Danny, that's the fourth time you've asked since I bought it an hour ago. How are you so good under the hood with a memory like that?" Alex asked as she gathered up our bags onto a cart she could pull into the airport.

I smiled innocently at her. "I'm not sure. Guess I'm just skilled!" Then I look at the sling holding me again. "What did you say this was again, Mommy?"

"Oh my God, Danny. What am I going to do with you?" Alex asked, shaking her head as she walked towards the entrance. However, I practically squealed with laughter.

Once inside, we quickly met up with Zoe and Ashlynn and made small talk while walking towards security. After a few minutes, we stopped to say our goodbyes. I promised Ashlynn that I'd get her number as soon as I got a phone. Zoe and Alex hugged one last time. Then we were going through security.

I was warned beforehand that security could be a bit mean to me but that didn't happen. We got extremely lucky to get another gentle Amazon like Alex. She smiled and joked with me, pretending I was a real baby. Blushy cheeks and silly giggles consumed me from all the security lady's little jokes as she checked us through the system. I was quite sad when we were through and on our way to the plane.

After a bit of shuffling around, questions, and a little quick running, we were on the plane and in our seats. Since this was an intercontinental flight, I was required to be in a proper seat with everyone else, but I leaned over against Alex for comfort as this was my first plane flight and it was massive!

I felt my diaper getting warmer as the plane started moving and I nearly jumped out of my skin. Alex wrapped her arm around me and gently stroked my cheek, which did wonders in keeping my calm. So calm in fact, that I was asleep before the plane hit 1,000 ft. Had to be an Amazonian trick or something but the next thing I knew, we had just landed and were lining up to the terminal to leave.

Alex checked my diaper and sighed heavily. "Oh baby. You're soaked. There's no time to change you before the plane stops and we get off. Can you try your best to hold it for me, okay sweetie?"

I was too groggy to really say anything so I just nodded. I'm not sure if all of Alex's milk had worn off yet since this was a pretty early flight. If it hasn't, holding it might not be an option. I hoped for the best.

A few moments later, the plane stopped and the doors opened. I was allowed to walk freely on this land so Alex put shoes on my feet and placed me down from the seat. Once she grabbed her bags, we were out and on our way to baggage claim. As we rounded the corner, we saw a familiar face leaning against the wall.

Joshua Lincoln walked up to me and shook my hand.
"Welcome to the ULN, Ms. Ricario."

• Like 6

Yeah! So glad this is updated again! I think the new world will be interesting but I do still want to know more about folks trying to get through. Just such a unique idea! 

On 6/2/2019 at 2:14 PM, VoxyRox said:

Chapter 10
Joshua Lincoln walked up to me and shook my hand.
"Welcome to the ULN, Ms. Ricario."

Interested to see how this goes. I wonder if Danny has any thoughts of escaping?

I really loved these two new chapters. It had been such a long time since there had been an update, I wasn’t sure if it would be continued. Reading this I almost got the feeling like the girls has died and gone to heaven when they went to this other dimension. I am looking forward to seeing how she modifies her car to make it faster in the Amazon dimension. I was very happy I could give it a like and I hope the next chapter comes soon. 

• VoxyRox changed the title to The Little Racer -Chapter 12 up 5-3-21