LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crinklzs on sale at Northhore

So at 15 percent of the 2 new crinklz designs I decided to order a case of the astronaut diapers . My usual go to diapers are the Supremes but the wife says she would rather see me in a diaper with fun prints.

I hope I won't be disappointed . 

How do others feel about crinklzs?

New Special Edition Crinklz Astronaut and Aquanaut Patterns exclusively at NorthShore for Pre-Launch!

See pictures of patterns at:
https://www.northshorecare.com/image...l-editions.png

15% off New patterns thru May 9th Only...no coupon needed...sale pricing on website at http://www.northshorecare.com/diaper...lz-briefs.html

Let us know how you like the new patterns!

Thanks

I will Northshoreadam .

I really love the supreme briefs , it was that or the crinklzs .

Have you guys thought about adding printed plastic pants to your inventory ? 

I really love your service and your the only ones I really like to deal with.

Just made my order. 1st time customer with Northshore. I figured I'd give them a try and seeing how ABU is out of stock of almost everything. 

The only thing I  ask of Northshore is to not inundate with emails. That's definitely a turn off for me. 

My case arrived yesterday and I have to say crinklzs are incredible, I love the prints the fit ,  capacity comfort and value . 

I'm thinking these could very well be my new favorite diapers and with my wife in favor of the designs and prints as well it's just a win win situation or as close as it gets.

I bought some Crinklz from NorthShore, too, because of the sale. They're the first "ABDL" diapers I've tried and I really love them so far.

I've been buying from NorthShore for a few years now, they are top notch. I really really hope they start offering more printed designs! 

And I'm pretty sure Adam is the founder of NorthShore. 

Mine arrived yesterday and to be honest I don't know what all the hype is about. I'm not overly impressed with them. I guess apart from the prints there's nothing about these that really have no appeal for me.

I especially don't like the tapes with that 2 part tape system, and no landing zone. God forbid you misjudge where you put the tape the first time cuz there's no way your detaching the blue tape without ripping the top sheet.  

I also got 1 bag Better Dry along with a pack of Northshore supremes. Not impressed with those either.  

I really need not listen to the hype at times. Last time I listened I ordered 2 packs of Kiddos from ABU. I dont like them at all. 

What a waste of money on all of the above mentioned diapers. Oh well at least I got ot out of my system. They'll go in storage for desperate times.

34 minutes ago, DL4LIFE said:

Mine arrived yesterday and to be honest I don't know what all the hype is about. I'm not overly impressed with them. I guess apart from the prints there's nothing about these that really have no appeal for me.

I especially don't like the tapes with that 2 part tape system, and no landing zone. God forbid you misjudge where you put the tape the first time cuz there's no way your detaching the blue tape without ripping the top sheet.  

I also got 1 bag Better Dry along with a pack of Northshore supremes. Not impressed with those either.  

I really need not listen to the hype at times. Last time I listened I ordered 2 packs of Kiddos from ABU. I dont like them at all. 

What a waste of money on all of the above mentioned diapers. Oh well at least I got ot out of my system. They'll go in storage for desperate times.

Just shows how taste change. I love all those nappies you mentioned except the NS supreme. Can't get those

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2018 at 11:52 AM, DL4LIFE said:

Must just be a matter of preference, I love the ABU Kiddos but can never get the mediums, they seem to always be out of stock. I stopped ordering ABU because of the unreliable stock issues