LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introductions and a question!

Hey I'm Nicolas , I've known I was an abdl since I was first out of diapers! I love wearing a thick Crinkley diaper and filling it to the tippy top! :) this is my first time communicating with the Abdul community and I look forward to getting to know you all! :) now here's a question what's your favorite kind of diaper?

Hi Nicolas, and welcome. Nice to meet you, and glad you came on in. It’s a cool site, with lots of good people, you’ll like it. Now as a newbie, and a first timer, you’ll need to do some small maintenance tasks here. Just make sure the diaper pails aren’t overflowing. Thanks! LOL. See ya round. And, I like cloth diapers and plastic panties, first off. Nice and thick! And for a disposable diaper... I guess I’ll say Rearz Inspire + incontrol, thick, crinkly, nice! 

Welcome aboard! 

And yep; cloth diapers and plastic pants are kinda growing on me too. Wasn't my first choice, but they're actually proving to be far more effective than any disposables I've tried. 

For disposables, I'd say ABU Super Dry Kids; they most resemble the ones I wore back in the 90s lol.

For me cloth dont hold enough but i do love my ComfiDry 24/7's sometimes i use diaper tape to baby them up a bit. I have tried a few other but for the cost they really arent any better and some dont fit as well even. But bottom line is you will get all the info you want here and you will hve to remember it is OUR OPINION and works well for us but you will have to try things  and see what works for you. Gald to have you here with us!!!