LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

7 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I ship them. :blush: 

ALSO yes.  Love the style. ^_^ 

Glad to hear from both you and @Wannatripbaby :)

12 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I ship them. :blush: 

I don't. I still think Min is playing some kind of game with (Ashley?) I don't think she's evil, as I believe a type of celestial being like Min is beyond malevolence, if that makes sense (though I could be wrong.) I'm just waiting for something terrible to happen to jump-start the plot again.

Also I think GuardianTech is going to play an important role later on. 

7 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I still think Min is playing some kind of game with (Ashley?) I don't think she's evil, as I believe a type of celestial being like Min is beyond malevolence, if that makes sense (though I could be wrong.) I'm just waiting for something terrible to happen to jump-start the plot again.

This is WHYYYYY I ship them!!! :o 

Clearly they have adversities to overcome, which will only strengthen their relationship!

After getting something to eat we wander around a bit as I refamiliarize myself with the city. “Is this something you do with all new hires? I mean you’ve got to be seriously busy with stuff besides this?”

“I can maintain contact with my section of reapers plus my personal legion anywhere in the universe. I’m currently handling some thirty-six thousand routine administrative duties and twenty-four active combat operations while holding this conversation.”

Woah!....

“This is done for those who need it. It was determined in advance that you would require a certain amount of hands on attention.”

Is that a good or bad thing?

“Neither, it is what it is.”

So do you like libraries?

We spend the next couple hours hanging out at the Connolly branch. I love the old school architecture, it’s like something out of a movie. I find a comfortable leather armchair to catch up on a comic series I’ve gotten behind on. Min seems content to just watch. After several hours it’s getting close to closing. As I get up Min takes my arm and leads me to the bathroom. I flush suddenly realizing that I’m soaked and didn’t even notice it. After the whole mortification of being changed in the library handicapped stall is over Min and I keep walking before stopping at a movie theater to catch this interesting looking indie comedy.

After getting off the T near my apartment I feel a familiar pressure and look up at Min sheepishly. “Uhhhh… I’m going to have to take a dump in less than thirty seconds….

Min leads me behind a closed news stand, where I begin filling my pants. Aside from the embarrassment the release and spreading warmth feels surprisingly nice. Min takes me home and runs a bath. Before I can protest I’m stripped and being scrubbed down, so I just decide to relax and enjoy it. Having some one wash your hair is always amazing that’s for sure. “I’m going to step and out and give you few minutes.” Min says with a knowing smile as they close the door.

I go pink realizing that Min was aware of a side effect of their thorough attention. Still I have been dying to try this.

Reaching down into the warm water I slowly slide my fingers up my perineum to my lips and begin to gently explore and manipulate them. A low building heat and tingling sensation let’s me know I’m on the right track. I slide my middle finger up and down my slit before I let out a surprised squeak. I’d had just hit my clit for the first time! That was a bit much though, so I change tac. Sliding one finger inside myself I gasp at the new sensation. I begin to frig myself while rubbing the palm of my hand over the hood of my little clit creating a pleasant friction. I find the heat and pressure builds till suddenly my whole body locks up like a seizure and I’m screaming my way through my first vaginal orgasm…..

P.S.

I love seeing you two speculating about Min :)

@Sophie ♥ @Wannatripbaby

So Min is essentially omnipresent? That does help explain a few things. And I had actually speculated (in my mind) that Min could be doing this simply because it's what Ashley needed in order to acclimate to her new life... or should I say, new death? 

9 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

So Min is essentially omnipresent? That does help explain a few things. And I had actually speculated (in my mind) that Min could be doing this simply because it's what Ashley needed in order to acclimate to her new life... or should I say, new death? 

Your getting super close :)

THEY ARE SO CUTE and I want Min to fall in love with Ashley and she goes against something she's not supposed to do for Ashley's sake and Ashley realizes that Min did something for her like that and then they live (die?) happily ever after in a little cottage by the woods!!

7 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

THEY ARE SO CUTE and I want Min to fall in love with Ashley and she goes against something she's not supposed to do for Ashley's sake and Ashley realizes that Min did something for her like that and then they live (die?) happily ever after in a little cottage by the woods!!

This made me smile :)

Min walks back in shortly afterwards and I’m flushed cherry red jello as they scoop me up and dry me off putting me in a fresh diaper with retro/ray gun gothic style diaper with rockets ships and flying saucers before tucking me into bed……

The next weeks are spent recovering and adjusting to my new (un?)life. I try to get a routine going early to give myself something to focus. First up is taking a weeklong EMR refresher course. Than since I figure my job basically involves a large amount of criminal investigation work I should probably get some background in that. One call to Min and I’m auditing an intro forensics and a criminology course respectively at Northeastern. I also decide to sit in on a pathology course at Harvard Med. On top of that I’m doing range work once a week with a sig p226 and Samuel is more than happy to kick my ass in the sparring ring. Dude doesn’t look like much but get within five feet of him…..

It’s exhausting but it keeps my mind off things. Still I’m feeling kind of lonely what with the whole everyone I knew thinks I’m dead thing. Especially since it’s about a week away from thanksgiving. So I’m taking a walk through Franklin Park Zoo to clear my head when I get a call. No number just “Meanaria’el Captain of the Celestial Host”.

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Ooooo a cliffhanger!

Also 3 chapters in one day? You really are spoiling us. Too bad I used up all my reactions by like 10am this morning lol.

no probs

Yeah I wright pretty much whenever it hits me.

Hey boss what’s up?

“We have a serious emergency with a rogue spirit that’s gone active. We need to stop this before it becomes a full on cyclical haunting. I’m sending Samuel with a car and the file’s been emailed to you.”

Affirmative chief.” The phone clicks off just as Samuel pulls up to the curb in a black Tahoe burning rubber.

I pull open the passenger side door and jump in, before I even get it fully closed we’re peeling out of there. “So what are we dealing with?

“November 21st, 2009, 7:32 p.m.; the Matthews family were just sitting down to dinner when this man” Samuel points to a picture on my phone of a man with scraggly dark hair “kicks in the front door. Name was Leeny Burks. He’d been stalking the family for the past two weeks. Now he had all four of them hostage. The father Yousef, mom’s name was Mary, oldest was Shanna, and little timothy the youngest. The neighbor’s heard screaming and called the cops. At 7:34 p.m. two of Boston’s finest pulled up and approached the house.”

I take it this ends badly?

“You’d be right. Cpl. Janiqua Davis takes a .308 hollow point to the throat and is killed instantly. While officer Drew McDouglas takes a round that punches clean through his thigh shattering bone and nicking the femoral. It takes him 1 min and 32 seconds to bleed out. Back up arrives to find the entire family dead and Leeny with that rifle. Leeny gets mowed down by a solid wall of blue.”

Jesus! That’s well….”

“Guy was a mix of family annihilator and spree killer. He apparently latched onto the Matthews because of a twisted mix of jealously and anger at his own abusive father.” 

And today’s the tenth anniversary of that event….. Shit!” Samuel nods and engages a siren and flashers as we slalom through traffic…….

Ch. 3

We pull up into a suburban tree lined street that looks like something out of a magazine. The newly built two story would be quite charming if not for the ominously flickering lights and the wind shaking the trees. Que the creepy piano music as Samuel and I stack up on the door. A quick gesture and Samuel kicks the door in while I rush weapon drawn, surprising myself as I reflexively let out a battle cry. “In the name of the LIGHT!!!........ Lily? What the fuck!?

Ashley!!??

Inside the front hallway is balls out chaos. There are three screaming kids, an older sister trying to shield two younger siblings. Mr. Burgorman holding a knife to his wife’s throat, eyes an unsettling black. There are also three very familiar people sprawled on the ground or slumped against the wall.

Most notably my friend Lily, a local elementary school teacher and Wiccan with a not so secret goth side. We met at a club concert for a “Bealugosi’s Dead” cover band when I first moved here and had been friends ever since. I occasionally went to meetings for her coven which is how I knew Freidrick and Eloisa, currently slumped against the wall. This is something I’d have to deal with later, so I sight down and unleash several blasts, not being particular with my aim since I was using stun. Ms. Burgorman slumps down out cold as her possessed husband staggers back but does go down.

Shit why isn’t he down? I’ve used this thing on three muggers and two stick up types and they always drop with one shot. Guess it’s time to do this old school. I’ve only read about this in the handbook but first time for everything I guess. I advance on him ducking the wild knife swing and slam my now glowing hand palm first into his face. Attempting to smite Lenny without doing the same to the host. I find myself flung backwards by a blast of rebounding energy clean through the front window. Tumbling across the lawn in a shower of glass.

• Like 1

I stagger to my feet as Lily is hurrying the kids out the front door. While Samuel is supporting Friedrick and Eloisa as they make a hasty exit. I notice that Samuel has somehow managed to get everyone out in less then thirty seconds including Ms. Burgorman. We take cover by the car.

Ashley!? But how? I thought you were… They said…

Long story. You guys???

The family found us online. Approached us for help with a possible haunting. I was skeptical, was never sure if I actually believed spirit contact was really possible. At first, we didn’t find anything. Not even something mundane like squirrels. The family had reported thumps and scratching, other noises but we couldn’t definitively find anything structurally wrong with the building that could explain it. Then one night around three we started hearing it ourselves. We decided to stay onsite as long as it took to find an explanation. We were all increasingly worried about Dave (the father), he seemed withdrawn and depressed. Counseling wasn’t helping. We started getting EMF static, then the screams started you could here them at night along with a smell of cordite indicating gun smoke. We had been investigating for three weeks, then this happened.

We heard screaming and knowing the history of the place feared the worst. We found Dave trying to strangle Richey(the youngest). His eyes they…. They were solid black….. It wasn’t Dave in there…. We tried to exorcise it, but it was too strong. If you hadn’t gotten here……

It’s okay….” I place a hand on her shoulder. “Cavalries here and were going to bust ourselves a motherfucking ghost.

Damn straight” The strained smile on Lily’s face is a serious improvement.

You hit him with invocation of Hecate. Samuel and I will use Roman Right. I’ll cover our approach….

We bust him hard…

Damn straight girl.

• Like 1

Angel Hunter would totally fit this world! She'd basically be like Ashley, but with several thousand years more experience and the ability to possess people's bodies to boost her power. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter. :)

48 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Angel Hunter would totally fit this world! She'd basically be like Ashley, but with several thousand years more experience and the ability to possess people's bodies to boost her power. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter. :)

It's going to be a smack down :)

I charge in laying down covering fire, stun blasts impacting the building as I shoulder check the door the rest of the way off it’s hinges. Leeny boy coming at me with that butcher knife, cliché much? I grab his wrist twist and soon the SOBs on his knees, arm cranked around behind as I continue the exorcism. Placing my palm on his forehead. “By the authority invested unto me by the Powers, by the authority of my ascension, by my will. I do command and compel thee.” A second rebound hits me, sending me into the wall hard enough to crack the sheetrock leaving a roughly me sized hole.

Lily comes into back me up.

Hecate, Wayfarer, Path Finder

Mistress of the Thresholds we all must cross

Goddess of the Triple Crossroads where destiny meets choice

Keeper of wisdom, teacher of the wise

Destroyer of illusion and Guardian of the Gates

Hail, Owl-eye Goddess of Magick and the roads of Mystery!

I Your Priestess do beseech and call upon thine blessing.

And ducks just in time to avoid being brained by a flying lamp.

It’s now Samuel’s turn at bat….

“Princeps gloriosissime caelestis exercitus,

Sancte Michael Archangele,

defende nos in proelio adversus principes

potestates

principes autem adversus mundi rectores tenebrarum harum,

contra spiritualia nequitiæ, in excelsis”.

And crap Samuel goes down. Lamp 1, reaper 0.

• Like 1

Oh my! They tried 3 different exorcisms and none of them did anything! Time to break out the Angelic Sword. And when that doesn't work she can try the Magi Focus or whatever it was called to do some kind of deus ex machina spell to annihilate him.

Also props on coming up with THREE separate exorcisms! I couldn’t even be bothered to write one in Angel Hunter (which is why I sorta skipped over that part in my story.) Might I ask what Samual's incantation means in English?

21 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh my! They tried 3 different exorcisms and none of them did anything! Time to break out the Angelic Sword. And when that doesn't work she can try the Magi Focus or whatever it was called to do some kind of deus ex machina spell to annihilate him.

Also props on coming up with THREE separate exorcisms! I couldn’t even be bothered to write one in Angel Hunter (which is why I sorta skipped over that part in my story.) Might I ask what Samual's incantation means in English?

Honestly I just pulled from google lol

"Most glorious Prince of the Heavenly Armies,
Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in our battle against principalities and
powers,
against the rulers of this world of darkness,
against the spirits of wickedness in the high places"

And it's not over yet in most of the lore in a variety of cultures ritual exorcisms can take days, weeks, or months. Of course this is going to be a lot shorter for narrative reasons.

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

"Most glorious Prince of the Heavenly Armies,
Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in our battle against principalities and
powers,
against the rulers of this world of darkness,
against the spirits of wickedness in the high places"

Ypu should totally have Michael the Archangel become a character later on! He could be like the Angel equivalent of a super star for being the most badass warrior in the heavens and everyone wants to meet him! Only when Ashley meets him he turns out to be a stuck-up jerk who thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Just a little idea that came to me. I have to spout these things when I think of them or else I forget it later. Don't feel any obligations to put that in B&E if you don't like it.

22 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Ypu should totally have Michael the Archangel become a character later on! He could be like the Angel equivalent of a super star for being the most badass warrior in the heavens and everyone wants to meet him! Only when Ashley meets him he turns out to be a stuck-up jerk who thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Just a little idea that came to me. I have to spout these things when I think of them or else I forget it later. Don't feel any obligations to put that in B&E if you don't like it.

As fun as that sounds if an archangel makes an appearance it's probably to be more of a cosmic being beyond human comprehension. :)

In my cosmology "He" would most likely be the supreme commander of the Abrahamic host, have the ability to explode stars, and be the empodiement of just war and knighthood, as in the literal platonic since. Less "Micheal the Person" and more "Michael the Concept/Form".

32 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

As fun as that sounds if an archangel makes an appearance it's probably to be more of a cosmic being beyond human comprehension. :)

In my cosmology "He" would most likely be the supreme commander of the Abrahamic host, have the ability to explode stars, and be the empodiement of just war and knighthood, as in the literal platonic since. Less "Micheal the Person" and more "Michael the Concept/Form".

Damn... that's WAY more awesome than my idea! :)