1. 1. What feels better?

• Fresh, Dry Diaper
    • Wet Diaper
    • Messy Diaper
    • Naked Time!

• 3 years later...
On 5/6/2018 at 6:32 PM, Missy Q said:

Messy of course! :P

Wetter is better but wet n messy is bestest combined with cummies in your diaper too its fantastic!

• Haha 1
On 8/27/2018 at 6:12 AM, vvp39 said:

...and not even "other"....

As someone who very often needs a nappy, I would have liked the choice of    "Safe to be without a nappy"

This is a tough one to answer. I love putting on a fresh, dry diaper, but I also sometime put off changing a wet one if it's particularly comfortable. Let's face it, though, if you wear diapers all the time, unless you're a millionaire, you're going to have to spend some time in a wet diaper. Good ones aren't uncomfortable in that state until the get really soaked. I like a moderately wet diaper, they have some bulk and you can feel them, but it doesn't feel like you're sitting in a pond. And realistically, if nostalgia is your goal, people don't often leave kids in soaking wet diapers. 

• Like 1

I voted dry because the feeling of getting freshly padded up is awesome. But I also actually enjoy the actual wetting of the diaper.  The warmth along with the relief of emptying the bladder is great too 

I Love a wet disposable with the toddler diaper insert against my skin, and all of my layers full,, full soggy wet, 3-4 pounds of wet for hours as I am waking up. 

I looked and for some reason can't find the vote part. But I had to make my comment.

I do agree it is a nice feeling to put my 3 inch thick home stuffed diaper on But I can't wait to make it really wet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2018 at 8:01 PM, Dubious said:

I voted wet diaper, and then I mean wet and not soaked, like after 1 small pee, but its nice to change into a dry one too

This! Wet. I love to wear a wet diaper for a few hours before I change. Maybe a few small pees. But never until it is soaked ?

I also love a messy night diaper now and when. But not so much as a wet one and never during daytime. ??

Most definitely a wet diaper. It's like the perfect balance of both a messy diaper and a dry diaper, a bridge from dry to messy if you think about it. For me, the requirement for a diaper to be considered a wet diaper is to be peed in at least once and the maximum is three before it's considered a soaked diaper. No feces. It's truly relaxing to sit in bed with a laptop on top of you with no clothes except a wet diaper on. It's also my favorite to rub and squish about in, a messy diaper being a close second when I'm not busy.

• 2 weeks later...

The wetter the better, I get mine soo wet I use a pair of nylon spandex units to help hold them up the next morning other wise they will fall down my legs, Because I do a build my own with about 3 diapers. And it's different depending on what brands I can get cheaper.

But WET.????

• Like 1

I'll take my diaper anyway I can. I love a Dry diapie, a wet diapie, and a poo-poo diapie! The smell of an baby diaper is always intoxicating!?☺️???? It doesn't matter what's in it!???????❤️???????❤️? As long as I'm a baby I don't care!?☺️?????❤️? Get me a diaper any day!?☺️?❤️??????

• Like 2

I love the feeling of a bulky wet diaper in the morning after a long nights sleep and wetting. Getting up out of bed and waddling around and I wear Rearz Safari Nighttime Diapers which have the plastic outer shell and they are very noisy and crinkly. I love that. 

This is really tough. I love both the feeling of a dry/fresh diaper and a wet/bulky diaper. I guess I will vote for a dry diaper because there are other aspects that come with that as well like getting cleaned with wipes, the diaper rash cream, powdered, and baby lotion. The whole experience makes me smell like a baby. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...