DailyDi

What feels better?  

768 members have voted

1. 1. What feels better?

• Fresh, Dry Diaper
    • Wet Diaper
    • Messy Diaper
    • Naked Time!

I voted wet diaper too & like Dubious, I like wet & not soaked, but I also like changing into a dry one as well. Oh Mike how can you make us pick? After all to borrow Frito Lay's Lays Potato chip slogan "You can't have just one" ;)

i voted for fresh dry diaper love the way they are still conforming to your body right when you put them on.. that being said.. the time of the day I am the most regressive is is in the mornings.. I always wake up wet and love being able to stay in my diapers for breakfast and such.

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

5 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

I voted wet, but can’t not like a fresh, clean, fluffy diaper too. That feels so good! But rubbing, a wet squishy diaper feels good, and that’s what I went with. 

....Huh? o.O

I chose dry. Though I really enjoy the wetting process, I prefer the before feeling, but only ever so slightly, moreso when diapers (particularly Attends) had a more buttery plastic, and a really interesting texture of the fluffy padding compressing between the legs. Some ABDL diapers still have this, but I haven't ordered them in so long. As for Goodnites, I think I prefer them a bit wet, because then you actually feel like you're wearing something when they swell, and the squishy gel is oddly comfortable.

my favorites are on the ends of the diaper spectrum/cycle. i love the feeling of a chilled, wet, soaked, heavy diaper one more wetting away from leaking. to then changing from that to a soft, warm, light, fluffy diaper. it's one of the most magical transitions and feelings in the world to me.

Really a hard question to answer. I votes "wet diaper" because a wet diaper sort of reminds me why I wear a diaper in the first place, but I also like the feeling of a dry diaper, when changing. knowing I now have several hours before next change

Fresh Dry Diaper.. not that I mind being wet or messy, which is how they end up, But I could do without the odor of a messy one, wet one doesn't bother me. So I voted Dry, but really any of the choices works.. except nekkid.. I really don't want a wet and messy floor.

Wet for sure, even though I still can't quite figure out exactly why. There just doesn't seem to be much point in being diapered if you're not using it :rolleyes: That first feeling of wetness seems to reaffirm who I am and that I've finally fixed something that was always wrong in my life before diapers :D Satisfying beyond what mere words can express :wub:

Bettypooh

Wow! The voting on this is pretty close!! I like the feeling of being soaked for hours. Once I went 24 hours with a full diaper I think, but that was years ago when my ex was still with me.