LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just couldn't resist......so left it on

So, here's the story. I put my Rearz Inspire on last night before bed as usual. And as usual I had wet in it several times during the night. I wasn't counting but know is numerous. I woke up the next AM, and was really enjoying the super fat and puffy diaper at that point. I felt the front of my diaper and it was really bulged out. It was still in good form, and felt so good, that I decided to just go ahead and leave it on. I had used some skin moisturizer the night before so wasn't too worried about a diaper rash. I pulled my jeans on and stood there looking in the mirror at the bulge. Of course I had to waddle to walk, but it was so amazing. So here I am sitting here in my soaked diaper and have wet a couple more times, and enjoying it so much. Hard to describe how I feel about wearing diapers any more. I started out a few years ago enjoying them after I tried my first one and now it has become an obsession with me. I either want one on or am thinking about putting one on. Am I a weirdo or what???????

3 hours ago, shveddiapersissy said:

So, here's the story. I put my Rearz Inspire on last night before bed as usual. And as usual I had wet in it several times during the night. I wasn't counting but know is numerous. I woke up the next AM, and was really enjoying the super fat and puffy diaper at that point. I felt the front of my diaper and it was really bulged out. It was still in good form, and felt so good, that I decided to just go ahead and leave it on. I had used some skin moisturizer the night before so wasn't too worried about a diaper rash. I pulled my jeans on and stood there looking in the mirror at the bulge. Of course I had to waddle to walk, but it was so amazing. So here I am sitting here in my soaked diaper and have wet a couple more times, and enjoying it so much. Hard to describe how I feel about wearing diapers any more. I started out a few years ago enjoying them after I tried my first one and now it has become an obsession with me. I either want one on or am thinking about putting one on. Am I a weirdo or what???????

So what have we here: a Pillsbury Dough Boy with a squeezable Charmin structure.

Just don't squeeze too hard least the diaper dam within burst forth in a flooded movement of whatever is composed of that gel absorbing stuff.

If you were wearing a skirt - you would be like those cartoonish characters with an ample oversized diaper displayed below an insufficient skirted hem line.

Are you a weirdo or what??????? - No I don't think so just one of the many folks who make this forum what it is.

Now as for wearing diapers nearing their structural limits - use caution here - clean up in Aisle 5 is your responsibility - or as you wish your caretaker.

Trying to pass as a diapered piñata has limited results.

Does this well soaked diaper make me look FAT ? 

7 hours ago, Dubious said:

No, I do that all the time

I have worn the same Rearz for almost 2 days, by cheating, by using the toilet in the morning

I'd like to try that sometime, but with cloth diapers and plastic pants. Disposables are too expensive to keep buying, plus I'd be more worried about leaking with disposables. An issue I've noticed with cloth diapers though is that for some reason it seems far easier to get a diaper rash with cloth than with disposables. O.O

@OP: No worries; you're no more of a weirdo than I am lol. I kinda like to think everybody's a weirdo deep down lol. XD

1 hour ago, Little Johnny said:

I'd like to try that sometime, but with cloth diapers and plastic pants. Disposables are too expensive to keep buying, plus I'd be more worried about leaking with disposables. An issue I've noticed with cloth diapers though is that for some reason it seems far easier to get a diaper rash with cloth than with disposables. O.O

@OP: No worries; you're no more of a weirdo than I am lol. I kinda like to think everybody's a weirdo deep down lol. XD

The reason we seam to get diaper dash more with cloth is that we are allways wet and those wit dispossables is dispossables wic the wetness away.But me,I like the constent wetness.

• Thanks 1
The reason we seam to get diaper dash more with cloth is that we are allways wet and those wit dispossables is dispossables wic the wetness away.But me,I like the constent wetness.
When using cloth diapers it's even more important than with disposables to care for your skin ,because of the amount of wetness you need to use a barrier cream (I have always used the Medline "Remedy" restore stuff myself it seals the moisture away from your skin with a thin film of dimethicone ) also try and spend some quality time on bed pad ,to allow the area to dry out ,if you don't very nasty fungal infections can result,that's why in nursing homes they use an anti fungal at every change (so they dont have to take proper care of you!).

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, waynecook52 said:

Ah! That makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

Never had a diaper rash, but I get some bumps on my thighs sometimes, probably from chaffing or something 

Lucky you! I've had some pretty severe diaper rashes; to the point it was so itchy I ended up turning it into a scab. You know you got bad diaper rash when blood starts becoming a factor. Definitely gotta remember to use powder and keep a stock of rash cream and try to change within an hour at least. 

57 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

When using cloth diapers it's even more important than with disposables to care for your skin ,because of the amount of wetness you need to use a barrier cream (I have always used the Medline "Remedy" restore stuff myself it seals the moisture away from your skin with a thin film of dimethicone ) also try and spend some quality time on bed pad ,to allow the area to dry out ,if you don't very nasty fungal infections can result,that's why in nursing homes they use an anti fungal at every change (so they dont have to take proper care of you!).

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Indeed; thanks for the tip! :)