LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Short Story: Diapa'Thulhu

First I want to blame/thank @BabySofia for the idea behind this story while we were debating the Diaper Dimension.  This is very different then anything else I have ever written and has been a joy and a complete pain in the padded butt.  On that note I would like to thank @Pudding for being my editor and proof reader.

The most powerful thing in this world, I think, is the bond between a mother and her child. A child’s inability to understand this correlation does not detract from it; for this bond transcends both the infinity and the very cosmos itself. Philosophers and scientists have, for countless ages, known of this power and sought to explain it. However, none have come to know the true nature behind this universal force as I have. While many were blind to this wellspring of latent potential that has existed since the time stars were young, others have awaited the herald of such to awaken once more. For unlike those who have lived in ignorance, I know now that those days are numbered; as for once a secret is learned, it can never be unlearned.

Accidental is a term used by the weak minded, by those yet to grasp the complexity of the universe or its true plan. I stumbled upon this revelation on the eve of my 30th birthday. Gone from this world for four years my parents had been; the car they drove guiding them from this world and into the next. Or, at least, what was left of it. The all-consuming pain at their loss had taken years to heal, even with my only living relative, my Aunt Clara, helping what little she could. Just as her sister had been taken from this world, it seemed like a part of her had been taken as well. My Aunt seemed determined to bury herself in studies, the likes of which I believed best left alone, and her disappearance had come so suddenly and so unexpected, with the pieces and expectations left to fall upon me in her stead. 

The house felt bereft, and it was as though the walls themselves watched me as I explored the residence of my now lost relative. While the house itself drew no concern, Clara’s study was another matter entirely; inside I found an endless sea of books and notes, scattered across the room like a great hurricane destroyed the room and left the walls and ceiling intact. The floor boards wailed and creaked like banshees with each step I took, and among the mess of papers and detritus I suddenly found myself drawn to a small book. The cover was unlike anything my eyes had witnessed, not in this life and not in my darkest of nightmares; a diapered infant carved into the cover, embraced by tentacles emerging from an inhuman darkness. Below the picture there sat bizarre hieroglyphics that seemed otherworldly.  Most unsettlingly, and without rhyme or reason, I understood what exactly was written, even without understanding the writing itself: Diapa'thulhu. A dominant, uncharted instinct compelled me to seize the malformed abomination of literature, and as I did I felt a sudden breeze running up my spine despite there being no logical point of origination.

Shath'Yar Diapa'Thulhu Uovssh thyzz

It was a whisper on the edge of my reality, an exotic and yet somehow horrifying sound in both sheer nature and the explainable contentment that came along with the sound, and I knew without knowing that I’d found why my aunt was missing. The book opened into my hands like an affectionate feline seeking attention, and more glyphs filled the pages. With my unexplained ability to read what I saw, I recited words that were certainly not of this world "Ph'Magg Pu'Elotha." For a fleeting moment, my mind felt on the edge of understanding something, something perhaps beyond this world, and then nothing. I dared not speak the indecipherable words again, knowing full well what I had said: "Endless torment in Pu'Elotha." Unable to comprehend what was happening, I left the building of horrors with her book, with hopes that within I’d discover more understanding.

Obsession gripped me upon departure from the house, owing in certainty to the book. I’d discovered in time that it had been the diary of one Beth Lovecraft; a tome she’d penned following in the wake of her mother’s disappearance.  The authoress had learned of a cult she believed had connections with her mother, and months she had concealed herself therein, learning of the true darkness obscured from the world of man. The cult dubbed it the “First Mother,” depicting a being older than time itself and with unexplainable and undeniable cosmic power and knowledge. This inheritance passed to its daughters of this world, the power of motherhood. A power known to all, but truth understood by none, save the Cult of the First Mother. A mother creates her offspring and from her bosom she nurtures life, to carry forth, and to do her will. In millennia past it had been betrayed, the creature’s own essence used against it, used to create a seal for all eternity. And though sealed, the power of Diapa’Thulhu still reached out to those that would heed the mothers call, to those who would break the seal, and bring the first mother into the world once more.

The horrors Beth had witnessed were almost too much to read. The book told of a young woman brought in one night for dark rituals to bind her soul to that of the first mother, offering a microscopic amount of essence to the creature that it could one day be free. The screams of the women turned in pitch and tone to the squeals of an infant babe signaled the rituals completion. Gone was the woman she had once been, her eyes a deep unending blackness that sought to consume all who peered within. Clothed in only a diaper for all eternity, it had been told that even the name of such a garment grew from the First Mothers influence. One day, all would be one with Diapa’Thulhu, as this non-believer now had become. Men appeared to have had little use in such rituals, and though their fate would be the same as women, their essence lacked the capacity to free the abomination and they were thus afforded a limited freedom.

Beth had fled shortly after her discovery mired in fear and guilt she returned to the family she had left behind. I began to fear my aunt had now passed the point of return, in much the same manner as Beth’s mother had been. I discovered a piece of paper hidden within the pages, revealing an address written in the unmistakable elegant scrawl of my aunt herself. I believed it was from this address that my aunt had obtained this item from Beth Lovecraft, and it signaled my last modicum of hope. This curse that had passed from person to person had now revealed to me a world unknown to most. My aunt was trapped within its walls and though I lacked optimism, I found little recourse.

The next morning upon the eve of my 30th birthday, I arrived at the address left to me. A young woman answered my knocks and showed true apprehension when I showed the excretion of literature, and it was hard to blame her for such a response. Her name was Marcie Lovecraft, heiress and daughter to Beth of the same bloodline. After some convincing she agreed to take me to her mother, though she believed nothing could help me. An odd yet familiar feeling washed upon me as I entered; heat seemed to radiate from all directions as though I were inside hell itself. It wasn’t so much as to be unbearable, but it would seem to have been prudent to shed some layers of clothing. As we traveled further, a soft sent of baby powder permeated the halls, the sound of a baby’s lullaby just on the edge of hearing, and with each step I felt like I was descending deeper into my own demise.

Our travels through halls rich with the hellish confluence of powder and brimstone came to an end when Marcie opened a door. Nothing I had witnessed up to this point could have prepared me for what I was so casually presented. The room was a nursery, almost like any other with one indisputable difference: the size and sense of scale. The bright pink color of the walls was almost blinding, contrasted by the misbegotten and grotesquely engorged baby toys scattered across the floor. White wooden prison bars made up a crib not dissimilar in size from the single bed I had awoke from earlier in the day.  A malodorous sent of baby powder and ammonia drew my attention to a massive changing table, a small mobile circling above to vague attempt to offer some escape to the poor soul deprived the most basic concealment of their intimate parts.

Movement drew my eyes to a figure in the middle of the room, a middle-aged woman, her mouth a pink empty mountain range in which rivers of saliva flowed over where teeth had once been. A waterfall that fell past her lips and joined the puddle forced on the small pink shirt that stopped just above her navel.  Below the soaked through shirt, the women was adorned in an enormous diaper, the same hieroglyphics before, this time reading "Diapa’Thulhu Yu’Gaz." In abject horror I came to the realization that the adult sized infant before me was none other than Beth Lovecraft, although kneeling beside her to recite her name garnered neither response nor recollection. Only the feeling of my hands, of my touch, drew the attention of the perverse amalgamation, her head slowly turning to face me. An unnatural smile spread across her face in a manner I wasn’t certain a mortal being to be capable of, and at last she broke the silence; but not with words. A foul sound erupted from the seat of her diaper, and for reasons beyond my control I shifted my attention to the noise she had created in time to witness the seat of her diaper expanding outward like a balloon, bringing with it a smell I found both putrid and beautiful.  

Finally controlling my eyes, my stare shifted from the ever-spreading diaper to the infantized woman’s body; the pink shirt was now missing and left her naked save for her diaper, and salivaflowed like rivers of the pink toothless mountains that were her gums, splashing onto her now bared chest. Her eyes, pitch as black and darker than the blackest of nights found my gaze, and I was taken aback by the all-consuming darkness. As I stood and backed away, I felt something block my retreat.

Diapa’Thulhu Yu’Gaz Lilth qi 

The whisper echoed through my mind and as if I was in a drunken stupor, it was as though the universe collapsed in on itself. I turned to in shock and my vision filled with the form of Beth's daughter, appropriately naked but for a diaper and with eyes as black as her mother’s and a pink pacifier between her lips. The darkness felt all consuming, like I was drowning in a sea of pitch I could never hope to escape. A river of gold flowed down my legs as I fought with all my might against the wamrth, but my body stayed fixed in place, immobile. I could feel it coming, an end to all that I was and all things in creation. I began to scream, in my mind and then out loud, as I clawed for the last vestiges of my sanity until… 

I woke.

With a scream I sat up in the warm wet puddle that had become my bed. The terror was still fresh in my mind, how close I had been to oblivion I could never be sure. It had all seemed as real as this room did in this moment, and I couldn’t shake the feelings of what had just happened. The morning I spent calming my nerves, lost to the notion that what I had seen could very well be a glimpse into the future if I tumbled down the rabbit hole to this destination. A part of me couldn’t help but wonder, though, if the events that transpired in my mind were done just to ward me from proceeding. Could it be that somehow this… malformation of the primordial universe… could it feel my fear? Never before had a choice so simple in design but so complex in its variables ever been presented, not in my life or anybody else’s, I was certain. A choice that could reshape not only me, but the entire world. Deformed curiosity and dread guided my actions, and I knew in the deepest of truths that I’d come too far to give up now. If the grotesque book of malice written by Beth was to be believed, then this world sits on borrowed time. And If there is even a single iota of justice and righteousness in the infinite cosmos then perhaps there is a way to stop such a malformation.

Confusion had become alarmingly normal for me now, and as I researched my inevitable destination, I learned that it was not within the city, but situated in the mountains to the east. My maps only revealed roads that had once been, even from a Gods-Eye View, a vantage perversely delivered by satellite, produced nothing but rock and tree. And as the roads of the mountain became worse and worse, it was clear that no simple automobile would finish this the journey and thus I set out to complete it by foot.  The journey along the long-abandoned, long-neglected, road had been an unnatural silence, nary a bird in the sky or a breath of wind, and at last I found my destination in a wash of both relief and disappointment. What I beheld was an old cottage sitting inclined against the side of the mountain, long forgotten by time as much as the stone itself.

"Diapa’Thulhu Yu’Gaz Lilth qi"

The whisper on non-existent wind burned a message upon me that I was in the right place. The cottage was old and rotten, parts of the roof had collapsed upon itself in the fatigue of time and the structure was empty and decrepit that it any wonder it had not collapsed yet. My attention was suddenly drawn to a carving in the wall that faced the mountain, a something that I had seen many times during the past few days: Diapa’Thulhu. My hand extended almost of its own volition, touching the carving of the abominations name and I found it strangely warm. I pushed against it slightly and as I did, the wall of the rotten wood cottage detached and opened as an ersatz door, revealing that the cottage had been built only to hide this concealed chasm. Beyond the door, immesne stone pillars lead the way into the chasm, long ago constructed only to house something never intended to be found.
Shath'Yar Diapa'Thulhu Uovssh thyzz Pu'Elotha 

A monumental gate of phantasmal tentacles that seemed to reach into the very void from whence it came stood before me. I could not understand how such a structure could exist; its very geometry seemed an affront to the laws of physics, and at that moment I finally understood where I truly was...

"Pu'Elotha"

Saying it aloud caused my mind to explode in static that I couldn’t assigned a feeling to, was this a boon or a torture? Slowly the phantasmal tentacles began to recede from the heavens and opened the way into pure darkness. The calming and now familiar scent of baby powder rose from the unending blackness, and a faint sound could be heard lost to distance, so much like in my dream. I wasn’t sure how long I traveled through the darkness, like time itself was swallowed too, but all at once when I turned to look behind me I was no longer wrapped in void; I had entered a nursery much like the horrifying nightmare had portrayed. The room was not empty, however, and the mindless slaves of the creature were scattered across the expanse of frightening stuffed animals, tended and doted over by mindless caretakers that moved and acted like nannies. The subjects to be tended to were naked, it seemed, save for oversized diapers that were so large and thick that teetered on the edge of consuming them whole.

My eyes scanned the room and in a moment of bittersweet conflict, they came to rest on someone I didn’t dare hope to see again: my aunt.  There was a smell of rotting death emanating from the brown stained seat of her diaper and just below her navel I could see a tattoo I had seen before, only now it seemed to pulse a dark and ancient power. Despite her state, even knowing my aunt was alive filled me with the pinnacle of hope I needed in that moment. Drool dripped on her lips as she loudly smashed two blocks together over and over. It was hard to see her like this. Resolved and resolute, I leaned with outstretched hands to pluck her from this mirage of nightmares. Before I could react, however, my aunt dropped her block and grabbed both sides of my head with her hands, forcing pure darkness of her eyes directly into my soul. The black was consuming all over again, and I felt everything falling into nothing no matter how hard I pulled or fought against it the tugging inside of me. The dark was all I could see and her hands still held me in place until finally they no longer did; like her hands had suddenly disappeared and the world itself vanished alongside.  

Though my head was free, I was enveloped by inky ichor, with the terrifying sound of something slithering and squishing in deep in the void. And it was getting louder, closer. And I learned in quick measure that the only thing more impossible then the darkness itself was the creature born from it, the figure that rose up before me. Words failed to capture the juxtaposition of horror and beauty, nor the way the creature shifted and changed, as if it's form was being concentrated or swallowed, mashed together by an errant force. A young woman stepped forward, leaving the shell of what had been an unimaginable abomination but remaining wrapped up in it like a perverse paradox. Her eyes were closed as she approached, her hand outstretched invitingly and threateningly, and I felt my clothing fall from my body like hourglass sand, if only the sand ceased to exist before hitting the bottom. Be it by fear or some other unknown force, my body would not act as I commanded. The creature placed its appendage just below my navel, and I felt a distant and yet fiercely hot burning sensation. If I had the ability to scream, I would have, for when the vile creature had lifted her touch, I saw the same marking I’d witnessed upon my aunts broken body. And from the marking, one beautiful, oily dark and perfect hand slid down, while the other pulled up on my chin to bring my gaze in line with the gorgeous voids that would be her eyes. The familiar, breathtaking, beautifully terrifying darkness.

“Diapa’Thulhu Yu’Gaz Lilth qi” 

Her words sounded like hundreds upon millions of voices spoke as one intent, and the result upon me was immediate and instant. Horrifying and fantastic power flowed through my body as the creature’s appendage found my most intimate spot, suddenly no longer a hand as it moved and wiggled between my legs. All-encompassing pleasure began to drive me mad, and I couldn’t understand what was being done to my womanhood, I couldn’t process a feeling that no mortal was ever meant to feel. The void consumed my soul, while the pleasure consumed my body and mind, and if I didn't run now, I knew this would be the end of me. I fought for minutes, months, years, I was so unsure and it was though time had no meaning here and every tick of the nonsensical clock had slipping further and further until finally her lips embraced mine. And as her warmth touched me, my world exploded into a pleasure I never wanted to leave.

An ocean of wetness had burst forth from my loins and none of it dribbled down my legs, my new mother’s hand pulled away from my crotch and I heard an all too familiar crinkle that heralded the essence of the mother. I felt the tentacle tongue of my beautiful mother caress the toothless mounds of pink gums until it reached deep into my soul. For the briefest of moments as her lips pulled free of mine, I felt and then saw a strange spiritual essence leave my body to join hers. Trickles of drool fell from my lips upon my mostly naked body, and I giggled as the crinkling sound returned. The sound became a feeling and the the feeling was the seat of my mother’s power wrapped around my loins expanding, filled with a foul substance that caused me no end of delight. The act of soiling myself felt so natural, as though I was always meant to and always would forever more. Mothers hand shifted once more as it reached around to squish the seat of my diaper with a tendril, and she smiled as she spoke.

"Krz'ek fhn'z agash Diapa'Thulhu! Sk'yahf guulphg hoq!" 

My legs became useless as I tumbled downward, landing my wondrously repulsive bottom dressed in crinkled mushy excrement upon the floor. I couldn’t walk and I no longer possessed the knowledge how to, nor did I care. Mother retreated into the darkness, allowing the light of the room to come into focus.  In the nursery I sat before my stinky sister that I had once called an aunt. My sister propped herself on all fours and crawled away, and unable to follow her, I remained. For everything I am is what my mother allows me to me, I am whatever she wants me to be, I am her unless, foul, dirty, mindless baby. I am filled with more joy and delight, for this is what mother had planned for me the moment I entered my former aunts home. Soon the universe would know our mothers power and be one with her, much as I am now, for I now know the power of this bond...

Shath'Yar Diapa'Thulhu Uovssh thyzz Pu'Elotha
Diapa’Thulhu Yu’Gaz Lilth qi 
Krz'ek fhn'z agash Diapa'Thulhu! Sk'yahf guulphg hoq!
Mother Diaper'Thulhu waited so long in Pu'Elotha
Diapa'Thulhu Servant, you will be
Your pitiful kind will know only Diapa'Thulhu!  Your soul will sustain me!

just when i thought the rule 34 rabbit hole couldn't get any deeper....

i want booze so bad right now.....

:blink:

6 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

just when i thought the rule 34 rabbit hole couldn't get any deeper....

i want booze so bad right now.....

:blink:

It was going to be Diaper Dimension + Lovecraft but... ya.  It felt like I would be juggling too much.  It could be done but it would need to be a longer story and I'm starting to think i'm better at short stories then long ones.

9 hours ago, Guilyn said:

It was going to be Diaper Dimension + Lovecraft but... ya.  It felt like I would be juggling too much.  It could be done but it would need to be a longer story and I'm starting to think i'm better at short stories then long ones.

I was laughing the whole time as my brain noped the fuck out ;)

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

This was interesting... How in the world did something I said become this? LOL. I enjoyed it... I think? Definitely some good writing in this!

The statement of Diaper Dimension + Lovecraft is how it came about.  Thus right after that I went and got an audio of Call of the C'Thulhu and I instantly felt like it could be a dark long_rifle story.  The writing of it was extremely strange and I wanted to mirror his writing as best I could which does make it hard to be a smut diaper story.  I do have to agree with YourFNF it did kinda seem like a rule 34 but why not.  Though I do like the idea of a diaper god, that would be fun.

10 hours ago, Guilyn said:

The statement of Diaper Dimension + Lovecraft is how it came about.  Thus right after that I went and got an audio of Call of the C'Thulhu and I instantly felt like it could be a dark long_rifle story.  The writing of it was extremely strange and I wanted to mirror his writing as best I could which does make it hard to be a smut diaper story.  I do have to agree with YourFNF it did kinda seem like a rule 34 but why not.  Though I do like the idea of a diaper god, that would be fun.

i kinda figured it was crack fic done for the lolz

I read this while Pudding was editing and I swear, it's such a trip! XD  I don't know anything about C'thulu or the Diaper Dimension but damn this was a fun read.  So different from the usual stuff.

14 hours ago, Sophie said:

I read this while Pudding was editing and I swear, it's such a trip! XD  I don't know anything about C'thulu or the Diaper Dimension but damn this was a fun read.  So different from the usual stuff.

This didn't end up being a diaper dimension but the c'thulhu based on his novel.  It's kinda hard to explain but it's a creature that defies all laws of the universe in it's existence and to even look upon it drives a person mad.  In the novel it was trapped waiting for the day it would be freed and consume all live in the universe.  One of the more creative horror story idea's.  It really interesting how he came up with it, however, let's just say H.P. Lovecraft wasn't a good person XD.  I won't lie I became consumed by his writing style doing the research for this. It's definitely not the normal ABDL type of story.

51 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

I won't lie I became consumed by his writing style doing the research for this. It's definitely not the normal ABDL type of story.

IMO, that shows a lot of dedication and commitment.  And any story that is "not the normal ABDL type of story" is probably a good thing. XD  Variety is flavor.

• 2 weeks later...

That certainly was different. Not in a bad way by any means. I actually liked it. Some of those parts seemed like I task trying to read gibberish but then I was reading it at 3:00 AM and I didn’t get any sleep yesterday. 

On 5/3/2018 at 4:35 AM, CDfm said:

That certainly was different. Not in a bad way by any means. I actually liked it. Some of those parts seemed like I task trying to read gibberish but then I was reading it at 3:00 AM and I didn’t get any sleep yesterday. 

The gibberish was interesting.  In World of Warcraft they have old golds that are taken right from H.P. Lovecrafts story.  Thus I used things they said in game (Them or void elves) so it may look like gibberish but it's far more then that.

This was strange, but in a refreshingly wonderful way. =D   I really enjoyed it- it was a perfect diapered homage to Lovecraft.  I loved how the narrative voice and syntax echoed his works/ his literary style. :wub: