LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ummm, hey guys...

So, I guess I should introduce myself. I am Amanda or Mandy, either is fine. I'm a 31 year old woman in real life who sees myself as a three year old girl.
I don't really know what to say here because I am very new to this lifestyle, though I knew for awhile that I felt like I was a baby, I wasn't sure until I bought a few baby items, diapers, pacifiers, rattles, etc, and began using them (on my own, I have not shared this with anyone) that I knew I really was an adult baby.

Ummmmm, I really don't know what else to say here, but hi!

35 minutes ago, amandapanda said:

So, I guess I should introduce myself. I am Amanda or Mandy, either is fine. I'm a 31 year old woman in real life who sees myself as a three year old girl.
I don't really know what to say here because I am very new to this lifestyle, though I knew for awhile that I felt like I was a baby, I wasn't sure until I bought a few baby items, diapers, pacifiers, rattles, etc, and began using them (on my own, I have not shared this with anyone) that I knew I really was an adult baby.

Welcome to the neighborhood come on in and relax you're among friends here so just enjoy your self 

Hi and welcome Amanda. Nice to meet you, glad to have you here. Please make yourself at home,lots of good people here. I think you will like it at DD. Important rules, have fun, and enjoy! 

On 4/21/2018 at 8:03 PM, amandapanda said:

Welcome to the club. Lots of great friendly people here. Don’t be shy or afraid to ask questions. That’s all I have lol have fun and make friends (if that’s what you want).