LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comission Quotes

YourFNF

So I was wondering if I  could get some quotes from artists on here of how much it would cost to do a western comic style drawing of me for my profile pic. Rough idea would be working from pics drawing me on a couch playing video games wearing a diaper and t-shirt.

14 hours ago, Little Crusader said:

Prices tend to vary for every artist, often based on how many characters and how detailed the background is.

What exactly did you have in mind in terms of complexity of the images?

tending towards photo realistic but doesn't need super complex background foreground would be main focus

Photo realistic in terms of the style? or just with how much is in the image?

In terms of style, only few artists I know who can do that (ABDL artists) charge at least $100 for the character normally. As for just amount of stuff in the room, that's a lot more doable depending on style, though would be $50 at the very least, with more props costing you more (plus more characters) least that's what I would price, if you are okay with a little less quality, Devinat Art has a lot of new ABDL artists who are always happy to do some cheaper images as a way of learning to improve their art :) 

5 minutes ago, Little Crusader said:

Photo realistic in terms of the style? or just with how much is in the image?

In terms of style, only few artists I know who can do that (ABDL artists) charge at least $100 for the character normally. As for just amount of stuff in the room, that's a lot more doable depending on style, though would be $50 at the very least, with more props costing you more (plus more characters) least that's what I would price, if you are okay with a little less quality, Devinat Art has a lot of new ABDL artists who are always happy to do some cheaper images as a way of learning to improve their art :) 

cool definitely going to check that out. i guess maybe not full photo realistic but more representational.

6 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

if you would like, i could link you to some DA artists who have a price chart

that would be good i like this person's stuff but their full for commissions

https://ah-bagels.deviantart.com/art/bath-time-723387219

you know i'm really impressed with some of the artist's out there

4 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

lol a lot of them are really good ^.^

this person seems to do vanilla work but i really like their style

https://alasxe.deviantart.com/art/COMMISSIONS-OPEN-2018-724655963