LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wearing in your backyard

I have said this before, if a diaper is considered to be a form of underwear than there should be no difference between wearing a diaper or a speedo or boxers or briefs, in your house, front yard, back yard, public park, downtown or any place humans are allowed to be.

Its the stigma we all have been raised to believe that “diapers” are ment only for baby’s, the disabled, and elderly.  Anyone who appears normally healthy should not be diapered. 

If we as a race ever grow beyond that, than it just no longer be an issue. 

For the record, I do and will continue to wear only a diaper when home, both inside my house and outside my house, and if someone sees me, so what. 

Any real expectations you could have of privacy died with the 20th century :( There is so much widely available and cheap stuff to snoop with that you can be certain that you've been seen or noted by someone somewhere unless you live offline in a bank vault or bunker :o The best you can do is to try to keep a low profile and not invite a second glance from whomever might be looking. With there really being nothing which can be hidden these days I don't worry too much about me and I do most of what I want to. If I had a fenced yard and predictable neighbors I'd not worry too much about being outside diapered or while wearing a dress or skirt. I've done all that but not as much as I want to because I have no privacy in my yard and my neighbors are unpredictable plus I know them well enough to know how they'd react to such a sight :unsure: I choose to keep the neighbor relations good but you can be sure I won't let that totally stop me from doing whatever I want to do now and then B) I'm not scared of the truth or them nor of anyone else- paranoia is the real killer here :angry2:

I will live my life as I please as much as I reasonably can and want to no matter who is watching. They will not control me- ever :P

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I've been thinking quite a bit about this topic. And the question I've been asking myself is: How much would the neighbors notice, if over my diaper I happened to wear a pair of athletic shorts, cut off jeans, or the like? My neighborhood is a mix of graduate student renters, home owners, young families, and singles, several of whom are quite well acquainted with me. So if I sat on my front porch at 7:30 AM drinking my morning coffee, and oh....btw.....I just peed myself who'd notice?  They often see me sitting on my front porch drinking morning coffee, and nobody knows whether I'm wearing or not.

On 5/5/2018 at 4:04 PM, Bettypooh said:

Any real expectations you could have of privacy died with the 20th century :( There is so much widely available and cheap stuff to snoop with that you can be certain that you've been seen or noted by someone somewhere unless you live offline in a bank vault or bunker :o The best you can do is to try to keep a low profile and not invite a second glance from whomever might be looking. With there really being nothing which can be hidden these days I don't worry too much about me and I do most of what I want to. If I had a fenced yard and predictable neighbors I'd not worry too much about being outside diapered or while wearing a dress or skirt. I've done all that but not as much as I want to because I have no privacy in my yard and my neighbors are unpredictable plus I know them well enough to know how they'd react to such a sight :unsure: I choose to keep the neighbor relations good but you can be sure I won't let that totally stop me from doing whatever I want to do now and then B) I'm not scared of the truth or them nor of anyone else- paranoia is the real killer here :angry2:

I will live my life as I please as much as I reasonably can and want to no matter who is watching. They will not control me- ever :P

Very well said, couldn’t do it any better. I would like to add I am not flashing the fact I wear diapers in any way, on the other hand we only have one live to life. Some would say because in choose to wear diapers (which is very, very debatable) I have to hide it and live in total secrecy as it comes to diapers and that I won’t do. If I have to live my life according everyone else’s standards and rules what will be left for me? Yes, I wear diapers but I feel I have little or no choice. I feel in my case the fact I wear diapers is more some sort of OCB and not a fetish or hobby as some would like to call it. If I would have the chance to live my life once again and given the choice diapers wouldn’t be a part of it. Now that it is I have to deal with it and I will do it as descent as I can without disavowing who I am.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2018 at 9:51 PM, diaperedandspanked said:

Agreed, you cant go anywhere without a camera looking at you. Privacy is long gone. Now, give em something to talk about and show that diaper.:lol:

But those cameras are not accessible to the general public and that is a BIG difference. There is an enormous difference in a global surveillance camera system for law enforcement or intelligence - which I would still oppose  - an a voyeuristic approach.

Maybe not those particular 'Sat cams" but drone footage can do the same or better in a small scale like spying on someone's yard. Or regular cams mounted high like in a tree or on a tall house. $100 spent properly can put you in the video-spying game getting HD footage of whatever you like within a hundred yards of the cam, and $1000 will get you almost any footage your heart desires. Not always legal, but laws can't prevent something from happening :whistling:

Bettypooh

I can see how some people would be afraid they may show up somewhere on TV or in the paper or on a website if a spy camera was focused on them in their back yard when they were wearing just a diaper.  First, I would be upset as well.  Second, who is going to do it?  Your neighbor or the kid up the street with his drone?  Sure, that is a possibility and I have seen news footage on TV where kids used a drone to follow their stolen boat across a lake and notify the police where it was.  That video was shown on national news.  Unless you are doing something illegal in your back yard while wearing diapers, I doubt it will be shown on the news or in the paper.  Cooking hot dogs on the grill or mowing your lawn in a diaper is not usually newsworthy to make the local paper or national evening news (unless your a famous person or a political figure).  Sure, local kids or neighbors with their drone may video you and then spread the word which can be just as bad, or they can post it to their facebook page, but how far can it go?  I'm not sure of the laws of privacy when something like that happens,  publishing it on the internet for others to see and all.  

The thing is, it could happen, but how likely IS it to happen?  As far as the government spying on you with a global spy camera looking for illegal drugs, smuggling or other activities, I think it's somewhat like going through the check out at Wallgreens with several packages of adult diapers.  You may be nervous about the cashier thinking or knowing you wear diapers, but they do their job, ring up your purchase and move on to the next customer.  They don't have time to judge or dwell on each customer they have.  They do their job and unless you are shop lifting, once you are done they have moved on to the next person.  Same with the government.  They are looking for illegal activity and if they see a person in their back yard sitting in his lawn chair sipping lemonade, they may chuckle a bit and watch only until they know you are not breaking the law, and then move on to look for their drug dealers or smugglers.  Besides, looking at every single house and back yard is very time consuming.  I think they would only be looking in your back yard if they had a reason to or a suspicion already that there may be suspicious activity going on in the area.

• Like 1