LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dropped in a new world (re-uploading) ch18 (11-17)

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world (re-uploading) ch5 (5-14)

After the day Bab had, I gave her the bed again as soon as we got back. 

“If I see Marvo before we leave I'm frying his ass,” Bab said as she slowly began to regain body function.

“Language little girl,” I told her as I took a seat next to her.

“Shut up. No one understands me,” Bab told me.

“Still kids shouldn't cures,” I tell her.

“I'm not a fucking kid,” she snapped at me before rolling over, and ignored me.

I just sighed, leaving it as it was, and began sorting the items we got. I then looked over at my pack. All this fuss over a stupid bag?

“I get my stuff might be rare, but is it really necessary to go that far?” I asked out loud.

“Gun,” Bab mumbled.

“Gun?”

“There have been others who have bought stuff like that into this world. Stuff that can make people feel good when burned. Stuff that can help the sick.” Bab explained without looking at me.

“But you guys have magic. You can shoot lightning, Noah healed us not too long ago.” I told her, still not getting it.

“Ya, we use magic. How many people in town have you seen wearing this?” Bab asked and raised her hand with the bracelet up.

Now that she mentioned it, I hadn't. The only people I'd seen so far had been Sherry, Noah and the guys that attacked us.

“80% of people who get the bracelet die with it. Whether by monsters or the curse. So most people don't risk it,” Bab explained. 

“Why did you put one on then?” I asked her. For me, I wanted to go home, and this was the only option I had, but Bab? She still wouldn't tell me why she forced a bond. Even now she just ignored me again.

She didn't move from that spot at all until it was time for dinner, which she quickly ate, drank her bottle, and shoved the pacifier in her mouth before laying back down.

I still didn't understand why she was so mad.

I decided to leave the window cracked a bit just in case before I went to sleep myself, hoping tomorrow will be a lot better.

The next morning I was greeted with a full diaper and a knock on the door. Bab’s reaction was just complete fear. She really didn't want any more people than necessary to see her in a diaper, let alone a full one.

“Who is it?” I asked without opening the door.

“It’s Sherry, I came to invite you both to breakfast,” Sherry said through the door.

“Cool, we’ll meet you downstairs in a few minutes; we’re getting dressed right now,” I told her, hoping that would buy us enough time to change a diaper without her knowing.

“Ok I'll meet you downstairs,” she said and we heard her leave.

After a quick diaper change, and quickly packing my stuff, we both went downstairs to meet Sherry and check out of the inn.

Sherry took us to a small restaurant where we meet with Noah. They were even kind enough to pay for breakfast. 

“So we wanted to know what your plans were,” Sherry asked.

“To be honest, we don't know. I was told if I can find enough magic users I might be able to go home,” I told them

“No one's been able to do that in years. But if you're determined to do it, then may I make a suggestion?” Noah asked.

“Go ahead.”

“Go north to Omorashi city. There you should be able to find a guild or something to help” Noah suggested. and that actually wasn't a bad idea.

“There's just one problem.” Sherry commented. Of course, there was. “The further north you go the stronger the monsters. So I recommend going to Pa’a kingdom first.”

“The what kingdom?” I asked.

“The Pa’a kingdom, they are one of the kingdoms of the world. Each kingdom was made after a dark crystal was destroyed, making the one who destroyed it a king or queen.” Sherry explained and pulled out a map.

The kingdoms were Pa’a, Parïtet, altabuul, on Misae, and Pariti, and Paridade on Guadalupe. Parïtet was the furthest south on Misae and directly west of us. Above them was Pa’a and further north than that was Altabuul.

“The kingdoms all have people who are very powerful, and Pa’a has some of the best trainers from all over,” Noah told us.

“Trainers?” I asked.

“They are veterans who have been fighting for a long time and have retired. To make money, they help train people to get stronger and teach them new ways of killing monsters.” Sherry explained.

“What do you think Bab, should we go to Pa’a?” I asked her. She just nodded in agreement.

“By the way have you picked a class you want to be?” Noah asked.

I did actually. I had to think long and hard about what I wanted to be. Out of all of them, I took out mage, bow, and rogue. They just wouldn't suit me well. Tamer was a good option since I could possibly get a good monster to team up with. But it would basically be a big pet, and right now I don't have the money to take care of one. I was stuck between fighter and hunter for the longest time.

The fighter was the better balance of stats, while hunter focuses on speed and regen. Fighter also has more classes they can turn into later while hunter doesn't but has some useful skills. But in the end, I knew what I had to be.

Alexander March
Stats- lv1
HP-60 (+4)
Attack-20 (+3)
Defence-19 (+5)
Speed-20 (+2)
Regen-7 (+1)
Manna-22 

class-hunter
Skills-hunter eyes.
Weapons-knife
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv11
HP-39 (+10)
Attack-6
Defence-6 (+10)
Speed-6 (+5)
Regen-5 (+3)
Manna-132

class-mage
Skills-potion maker
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold  3) 
silver  79)
bronze  40)
copper   0)

I had to go with the hunter for the skills. Hunters central ability is hunter's eyes. This will allow me to locate monsters a lot easier and also shows me what's valuable to them. Also, they have 2 other skills I can learn at lv10 and lv20. Basically, those skills will help us out a lot more than anything else at the moment. I might change classes later on, but for now, I'll be a hunter.

“I got to say that's a good pick,” Noah said as I told him. “That class will come in handy.”

“Yep and now you should be able to use storage,” Sherry told me.

Sherry then showed me how it worked and explained it to me. The higher the class, the more you can store. Right now because my class is still low, I can only store up to 10 items. Luckily there's a special trick to the magic. If you were to put 10 coins into the storage that would count as 10 items. But if you put the coins in a bag before you put it in then it’s only counted as one.

Meaning Bab’s and my bag only count as 2 items! Sweet!

“By the way, couldn't you have used it?” I ask bab.

“No, it only works when both parties are above a base class. I had to wait for you,” Bab tells me and puts her backpack in the storage we shared.

“Oh and I had a few things for you,” Noah told me as he pulled a few things out of his storage.

The first was a book on monsters. It had everything from what they are, to what they drop and what the drops can be used for. Also scribbled on were some of Noah's own notes.” the next was a map of Misae. And finally, he pulled out a sword.

It was a medium-sized sword, about the length of my elbow to my fingers, and it was twice as heavy as my old sword.

“I can't take that,” I told him.

“You're not, I'm loaning it to you. Right now you don't have the money to get a proper weapon. I want you to use that sword, and if we ever meet, again I want you to pay me back.” Noah told me. 

It was hard to argue with him. All I could do was say thank you.

Both Noah and Sherry saw us off as we left the little town I only now found out was called Ubunye town.

“Why did you give him that sword?” Sherry asked Noah once we were out of earshot.

“Like I said, he’s going to need it.”

“But you spent months getting the materials just for it.” Sherry reminded him.

“Yep and I'm gambling that I'll soon get something better later,” Noah told her, a smile now on his face 

****************************************4 days later.

Traveling by foot sucks. Walking with a kid who has to take a break from walking every 2 hours, was worse.

It took Bab and I a day to get to Ubunye town only because I was training on and off the whole time. Usually, it would just take 6 hours. Thanks to Bab being so small, she couldn't walk for more than 2 and a half hours at a time, with a half an hour break. I tried to have her ride on my back, but because the ground was so uneven it was hard to walk while carrying her. But I did have an idea for something later on. 

During her breaks, I would do a little training of my own. It wasn't much, but after 4 days I finally got used to the weight of the sword. 

Even while we were walking, I was trying new ice magic. I now had 2 new spells. One was ‘Ice breath’, where I blew cold air out. The more mana I used, the colder it got. The other was ice shard. I could form a little ice shard and even levitate it a bit. I could then use it as a throwing weapon.

Bab had also been very pissed at me the last two days because I stole her pants. Her diapers were small enough that they could be hidden by regular pants. But with her walking around so much, I noticed she was getting a heat rash on her legs around the diaper because of the pants.   

So I took them. 

Oh, Bab yelled and complained as she didn't have anything else to wear. (Note to self, get her more clothes.) So to cover up the diaper I made her a skirt. I zipped up my jacket, her small body fit thru the head hole and tied the sleeves around her waist to keep it up. 

It wasn't the best looking skirt but her legs could now breathe, and it made changing her a whole lot easier.

Next was camping. Bab had no idea how it worked and was stunned when we had to share my small tent. She tried to say I had to sleep outside at which point I picked her up and hung her by the sleeves of the jacket skirt right off a tree. 

“Ok, I'm getting tired of that bossy attitude,” I tell her.

“Let me down you ass!” she yelled as she struggled with getting herself down but found I tied the sleeves too well.

“That is MY tent, the food you are eating came from the money I got, if you're going to keep treating me like shit I will stop helping you,” I tell her.

“Ha, you wouldn't be here if it weren't for me!” Bab yelled at me. “I showed you how to use magic, I showed you how…”

I shoved her pacifier into her mouth to shut her up.

“You’re right. However, John was the one who was supposed to come with me; he was the one who was supposed to show me those things. The only difference is, you've just been a major pain in my ass by not helping with anything, while I have to change your smelly ass every few hours,” I told her, before walking away.

“Where are you going!” she yelled as she took the pacifier out of her mouth.

“You'll see!” I yelled back and left her up there.

I left for about 20 minutes and went out from the camp a little bit. It was here I learned that when you get past a limit, the bracelets start to sting a bit. But that stopped when I got back.

“I want to make you a deal,” I told her.

“What type of deal?” she asked, while glaring at me.

“I want to prove you're nothing but a spoiled brat that needs me to hold her hand,” I told her and she got angry. “So I propose you go one day without my help.”

“Ha, that will be easy!” she shouted at me, and I could only smile.

“I thought you would say that, so I prepared you something,” I told her as I pulled out her backpack. “In here there is breakfast, lunch and tonight's dinner. Also in here is your pants, along with a tarp from my pack, my shovel, and everything you already had. You just have to go until we set up camp tomorrow.”

“What do I get out of this?” she asked. 

“You can have everything in the storage right now, including my sword,” I tell her and she was slightly stunned I would offer everything. “But if you lose you must accept any punishment I come up with.” 

“What, are you going to spank me?” she asked.

“Nope, you'll just have this in your diaper,” I told her and revealed a slime I caught not too long ago.

In the book Noah gave me, I learned that slimes only eat dead things and are very harmless themselves. So Bab won't be in any danger, but I wanted to make a point. I watched her face go white as she looked at the yellow slime. 

“If you lose, you must have a slime in your diaper all day,” I tell her. “Or you can apologize to me right now, start respecting me a bit more and only have the slime in your diaper for an hour.”

No matter what she was going to be punished. I had enough of her attitude, and this was the best way to do that.

“I-I except,” Bab told me. Her pride on the line. She thought she could do this.

“Ok then.” I stabbed the slime with my knife knowing I could find more later and helped Bab down, before taking my jacket back.

To be entirely fair for Bab, I took the tent down as I still had my sleeping bag and I started a fire.

I watched as Bab quickly started hers, but I just as quickly put it out.

“Hey!” Bab yelled at me.

“Sorry, this will be my last bit of help. Here’s some fire safety tips,” I told her and pointed out a lot of problems with her fire, then even helped her get a new one ready. Hey, even I didn't want to die in a forest fire because a kid didn't know any better...

From then on, things went just as I thought they would. For starters, Bab burnt her dinner trying to cook it, having it too close to her fire. Next, her fire nearly went out twice because she didn't have enough wood. 

As I got in my sleeping bag, she laid out the tarp and wrapped herself in the only blanket she had with her pillow and laid right next to her small fire. A few hours later, I got up and used the rest of my wood to keep her fire going while she slept. I could be an ass when called for, but I wasn’t going to let her freeze.

The next morning I watched as she had to get out of her ruined pants. She was so cold she had tried to huddle up as best she could, which cause the diaper to leak. She then tried her best to get herself clean and haphazardly put a new diaper on. 

We then went out to gather more wood. I even showed her to use the rope I packed to tie a bundle of sticks together and place it in storage to help. She had a lot of trouble just with this because of her hands, but she refused to give up.

With breakfast instead of burning her food, she dropped it. So I offered to feed her half of her lunch just so she didn't go hungry. She refused at first, but I told her this help was free. Reluctantly, she agreed and ate the food i gave her.

As we walked, I almost found myself laughing at Bab's misfortune. She was exhausted from being cold last night, hungry because she only had half a meal and was walking, her diaper felt uncomfortable because it wasn't taped well and she had to tie a piece of rope around her waist to keep her pants up because she couldn't button them.

To make it worse, a few hours later the messed up diaper leaked and she ruined another pair of pants. She was down to her last pair of pants, and she spent an hour just trying to clean herself again.

The final straw happened as we stopped to have lunch a few hours later. She sat across from me. Staring at the food she dropped again, just staring at it. 

“You ok?” I asked as I pulled out my bag. 

She just stood up. Not saying a word and walked over to me. When I looked at her face, she was trying her hardest not to start crying right then and there. She had a growing wet spot on her pants.

“You know what you have to say,” I tell her. 

“I'm sorry,” she whispered.

“Speak up. I can't hear whispers.” I tell her. 

This is when she finally broke down and started crying. 

“I'm sorry!, I'm hungry, I'm tired, and I feel gross!” she told me while she cried. So I stood up and gave her a hug.

I knew we didn't move much, but today I set up the tent early. I then proceeded to take Bab's pants off and had to really get Bab clean from the (pun intended) shitty cleanup job she did. Once she was cleaned up, I fed her and had her get inside the tent and into my sleeping bag to take a much-needed nap.

The moment her head touched the pillow she was out.

“Sleep well,” I whispered as I pet her head and leave her be.

When she got up a few hours later, it was already getting dark. 

“I'm sorry,” she told me again as she sat down next to me. Not even bothering to cover up her surprisingly clean diaper.

“Don't worry about it. I've told you before I don't care about your problems,” I tell her.

“I know,” she replied.

“Just treat me with a little more respect. that's all I'm asking for,” I tell her.

“I will. Thank you,” Bab said as I wrapped my arm around her and gave her a small hug.

“You’re welcome,” I told her. 

We sat there for a moment before I pulled the back of her diaper open and shoved a slime into it. Before she could scream, I pushed her pacifier back into her mouth.

“You lost, keep it in their twenty minutes and we call it good,” I tell her.

Her face was a mixture of anger, sadness and disgust and a single tear in her eye. I grab her shoulder and pulled her closer to me for a hug as we look at the fire and watched Bab’s heavily stained pants burn in the fire.

Alexander March
Stats- lv6
HP-67 (+4)
Attack-28 (+3)
Defence-25 (+5)
Speed-32 (+2)
Regen-7 (+1)
Manna-26 

class-hunter
Skills-hunter eyes.
Weapons-sword (D) (ability: groth)
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv15
HP-44 (+10)
Attack-8
Defence-8 (+10)
Speed-7 (+5)
Regen-9 (+3)
Manna-145

class-mage
Skills-potion maker
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold  3) 
silver  79)
bronze  40)
copper   0)

A woman sighs as she waits at her desk. 

For the last 3 years all of her customers have been the same people. No new customer asking her to make them something special. No new ideas popping into her head, not even a small form of inspiration. 

She needed something. Something to test her tailor skills. But what? 

That's when she looked out the window and saw a mother and her child walking by. 

“THAT'S IT” she yelled, as an idea finally came to her. But if she was going to do this she would need someone to model for her, but who….?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been wondering for a while now, but what do you all think Alex and Bab look like? one day I do plan on getting art made for them but I wanted to know what you all thought on there looks?

send me links to pictures you think would closely look like Bab or Alex

@PinkTheDinosaur I like the 2nd one. :)

Honesty, I don't really think about what a character looks like. My Headcanon for any given character usually just pertains to thier voice. Which I can't really describe unless I'm using a famous actor's voice or something (which I often do, but in this case not for Alex & Bab.) I rarely even try to imagine their face. I'm weird that way I guess.

11 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Honesty, I don't really think about what a character looks like. My Headcanon for any given character usually just pertains to thier voice. Which I can't really describe unless I'm using a famous actor's voice or something (which I often do, but in this case not for Alex & Bab.) I rarely even try to imagine their face. I'm weird that way I guess.

lol i understand, but some people like to put a face to a character.  ^,^

On 5/23/2018 at 8:41 PM, PinkTheDinosaur said:

love #2, and your right, with a different outfit, and possibly looking a little younger, she would be just like bab.

On 5/24/2018 at 4:32 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

lol why not for Alex or bab?

5 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

lol why not for Alex or bab?

I dunno. I don't choose a Headcanon, per se. It just sorta... develops on its own. Plus I really don't like to force a Headcanon for important characters because then if they say or do something that the famous actor or whatever I picture them as wouldn't do it kinda breaks my immersion.

7 hours ago, Jayme said:

This is kinda how I pictured Bab to be but in the size of a toddler

lol so a 10 year old android 17?

7 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

I just never figured Bab to be a blonde?

lol what did you think it was?

5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I dunno. I don't choose a Headcanon, per se. It just sorta... develops on its own. Plus I really don't like to force a Headcanon for important characters because then if they say or do something that the famous actor or whatever I picture them as wouldn't do it kinda breaks my immersion.

oh! i understand.

Bab was a lot more tolerable after that day, but still mad about the slime.

It had been about 2 days since then, and we had finally made it to Pa’a: a big castle on a hill, surrounded by a city. A massive wall surrounded the city with only two gates in and out.

Bab was beyond embarrassed about going into town wearing my jacket as a skirt, since she already ruined her pants. But no one seemed to notice as we found a store and bought her a regular skirt.

Bab really wanted pants but after a minute of arguing I won out and we got the cheap knee length skirt.

Before we get anything else, I wanted to take a look around town and get a feel for what it was like. For starters, what was the better inn to stay at, that was affordable and comfortable? Next, a few shops, to check prices and see where I might find good deals. Then a place to sell my items for more money; lastly, find a tailor, to get Bab at least one good outfit to wear, and give her a bit more protection than just the magic items, and possibly make me something useful for later.

After a few hours, we found a decent inn. It was 50 bronze a night, but it was the best we could find. Bab and I decided to rest there for the rest of the day, after 6 days of walking. The only time I left was to get food, while Bab stayed in the room.

Dinner was 5 bronze, but it smelled fantastic. BBQ ribs and smoked veggies from a food vendor: I couldn't wait to dig in! 

The moment I got back to the inn I noticed something on their wall. It looked like a bulletin board with jobs lined up all over it. After taking a look I realized there were all types of jobs, and all of them sorted to best reach their target audience.

The fighter was usually asked to protect something, such as farms from beasts, or to help join the royal watch on the wall.

Archers, frequently were asked to join the wall, or join hunters to find specific monsters.

The mage was asked to make potions for sickness. (Sadly Bab couldn't do that)

Rogues were asked to get stolen objects back.

Tamers were asked to do a little of everything, except for potions.

Hunters were asked to hunt specific creatures and items.

And lastly, there were a few odd jobs that didn't really belong to anyone.

After looking at a few and asking people how they worked, I grabbed four jobs and brought them with me back to the room.

“What's that?” Bab asked as I showed her the jobs I grabbed. She was doing her best to eat a rib by herself and was doing an excellent job. Luckily she was above a plate so when she did drop it wasn't a waste.

“I grabbed a few jobs for us to do to make money,” I told her.

“Whatcha got?” she asked.

“This one is tracking a pack of dogs that have been attacking the guards at night: 10 silver. ‘Find a black fang from a dog,’  I thought that might go well with the pack: 5 silver. And ‘locate a silver bee’s nest close to the gate, do not kill!’ seven silver,” I told her.

“What about that one?” Bab asked, noticing the fourth job.

“This one is for you,” I told her as I held it up for her to read.

As she looked at it, her eyes grew wide.

“Oh, fuck no!” she yelled. “There is no way in hell I'm doing that!” 

“But it's perfect for you, and look at the reward,” I told her.

“No fucking way!” she yelled.

“Why are you trying to kill me?” Bab asked as we walked through town to where her job was, the next morning.

“Stop exaggerating. The job is great for what we need, and we were already going to come here anyway,” I told Bab.

“Why?!” she asked

“Because those magic items you have won't help you forever. You need something else for when we might be at risk.” I told her, as we enter the tailor’s shop.

“Aw hello, you two. How may I help you?” the women behind the counter asked.

“A few things actually, I was wondering if this job was still open?” I asked and handed her the flyer.

The flyer asked for a girl between the ages of 9-12 to be used as models for new outfits. The reward was their pick of any outfit, per 8 they tried on. 

“oh, yes it is, is she the one?” the woman asked and looked at Bab, who was still pouting.

“Yes, she is,” I told the women.

“Great, we haven't gotten many 9-year-olds.” the women said.

“I'm not 9!” Bab shouted, getting really pissed.

“Oh my, what was that?” the women asked.

“Sorry, for some particular reason she can't talk normal, thanks to our bond I can translate for you if need be,” I told the women. “And right now she's just a little mad.”

“Is she an early bloomer?” the women asked.

“I don't know what you mean, but I don't think so. No, it's something else. By any chance is there anyone else in the store?” I asked.

“Why?” the women asked and gave me a strange look.

I looked at Bab then back at the women, and whispered in her ear about Bab being very shy of other people.

“Oh, I'm so sorry dear. Hold on just one sec,” the woman said as she got up from behind the desk.

She was an older woman, and a little on the bigger side, but from the way she acted she seemed to be nice, as she turned her open sign to closed.

“Come this way dears,” she told us, and led us into the back room. 

The room was cluttered with clothes all over the place. In the center of the room was a small platform, and behind it was a curtain to change.

“Ok, so I'll have you go up on the platform for some measurements,” the women told Bab, who stepped up. The women then took a tape measure and started her measurements. “So what brings you two into town?” 

“We're looking for a way to send me home,” I told her. I then proceeded to tell the women our story, as she sent Bab behind the curtain to change.

“That quite the tale,” she replied once I finished.

“Um, can I get something else?” Bab asked from behind the curtain.

“What's that dear?” 

“She wants something different.” I translated.

“This is part of the job dear, I just need to see what it looks like so I can make adjustments,” she told Bab.

There was a moment of silence before Bab finally came out. She wore a long sleeve light blue t-shirt with a skirt that was above her knees and she was having a problem with that.

The women just praised how cute she looked and helped her to the platform. Here Bab was viewed all over to check out the design. Anytime she saw a flaw she tried to fix it. 

“That's weird. It seems the back pokes out a little more than I thought.” the women said as she then lifted Babs skirt. “Oh, my!”

Babs' face was just in shock, as it grew red again, as yet another person found out her secret.

“That's what she's so embarrassed about,” I told the women. “That's why I asked for the job to be private. I'm hoping this won't be a problem.”

“Oh no problem at all dears, in fact, this is a great opportunity!” the woman said excitedly.

“What?” Bab asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked 

“She is something special, someone, that need special clothing. This is a great way to gain a new experience!” the women said as she happily fixed the skirt a bit. “I'm so happy your daddy brought you to see me.”

For a second Bab and I didn't really process what she said then at the same time, we started to told her she was wrong.

“She’s not my daughter! She’s just someone I have to travel with ma’am!” I try to tell her, and she just laughed at us.

“First, please, call me Fran, and wasn't it you who said you adopted her?” Fran asked as she reminded me of what I said during my story, as she pushed Bab back behind the curtain and gave her a new outfit.

“Yes but that's only because she was in an orphanage; and because of the bond, I needed to take her with me,” I told Fran.

“So you don't take care of her?” she asked me, already knowing what I would say.

“Yes, I take care of her, but I see her more like a sister than anything,” I explained.

“I need some help,” Bab said behind the curtain.

“What did she say?” 

“She needs help, her hands are messed up, so if you gave her anything with buttons or zippers that might be the problem.

“I see.” Fran then giggled to herself before going behind the curtain and helping Bab into the next outfit.

Bab soon found herself slightly enjoying the experience. A lot of the clothes she wore she would never wear at any other time, but here, in a locked room and away from everyone else, she could feel a little ordinary. 

One outfit had a very short skirt that the bottom of her diaper even poked out of. I joked that Fran should use that for the adventure outfit. Bab just gave me the bird in response.

After 3 hours we were finally done. Most outfits Bab didn't like, but she did try on a few that she really did like.

“Because of your little problem, I would like you to come back tomorrow for the outfits. I want to make a few adjustments,” Fran told us, and we agreed. “Also one last thing, the outfit you asked for will be ready by then as well.

“Thank you,” we both told her. 

The rest of the day was just as good. After lunch, we went hunting for the bees’ nest. It took a long while but thanks to Noah’s notes we were able to locate a nest. Silver bees’ honey produced an effect that acts similar to coffee and the bees only make the honey in the wild.

After turning in that job, we went to the gate entrance and waited for the dogs to attack. The moment they did we fought them until they tried to run off. Thanks to the hunter's skills I was able to track them. Bab and I soon finished them off, and even got the black tooth.

With that done, we finally went back to the inn to relax and have dinner.

“That was fun,” I told Bab as I fed her some food.

“Yeah, I was terrified at first about the clothes,” Bab told me.

“Ya, but you really started enjoying yourself there. And don't lie, I saw the smile you had trying on the clothes.” I told her, and she gave a slight blush.

“Fine yes I liked it. I liked feeling normal for once,” Bab said as she took a bite out of the spoon I was holding for her.

“So what do you say?” I asked her. She just gave me a puzzled look. “I found the job, and you enjoyed it.”

“Ok, ok, thank you, daddy,” Bab said sarcastically, and we both started laughing.

“Yeah, I still think of you as a sister,” I told her when we both stopped laughing.

“I've meant to ask, what's your family like?” Bab asked me.

“I'm an only child. Dad left while I was a kid, so it was mostly my mom and me,” I told her.

“That sucks,” Bab replied.

“Not really, yes there were hard times, but we got through them. Mom started dating, and one of her boyfriends had a daughter who I treated like a sister,” I explained before laying back on the bed. “Sadly they broke up, and I haven't seen her since.”

Bab didn't say a word after hearing that.

“Hey Bab, what about you?” I asked.

“I don't want to talk about it,” she told me, not even bothering to look at me.

“Ok, just know I'll be here when you're ready to talk,” I told her as I reached over and gave her hand a slight squeeze.

She didn't say anything to me. Just got up, pulled her skirt down and crawled into the sleeping bag to go to sleep.

“Good night,” I told her.

“Good night,” she replied. 

The next day we meet back up with Fran, who already had the shop closed for us. 

“You're going to like this,” she said as she pulled out 7 different outfits. 5 casual, 1 for bed, and the last was for when we adventured.

The casual outfits were a mixture of long skirts, pants, shirts, a long dress, socks, and a few hair accessories. Next was the sleepwear, a big pink footie pajama with a weird looking black design over it and a flap on the butt.

“You will look so cute in these, and the footie will keep you nice and warm at night!” Fran told Bab with excitement.

I was quite amazed at how everything looked. And everything was designed with Bab’s diaper in mind, comfortably concealing it.

Fran then took Bab into the back room and asked me to wait and see what the adventure outfit looked like. I could hear a bit of a struggle behind the curtain and was really hoping this worked out.

“Introducing the latest in young teen adventure fashion, BAB!” Fran announced before pulling the curtain away and having Bab walk onto the platform.

At first glance, it just looked like jeans, a t-shirt, with a jacket and some boots.

But upon looking a bit closer, you notice the extra padding in the pants and jacket for additional protection. The boots looked like regular hiking boots and would work great for the amount of walking we’ll have to do. The t-shirt, on the other hand, seemed a like a regular shirt. Except there was something different about this one…

“Are you wearing a padded bra?” I asked.

It was here I learned something, her magick might not hurt me, but a boot to the nuts would drop me to my knees quickly.

“The outfit has been well equipped with defensive buffs, just like you asked. And yes, that is a bra, and it has special magic items to help with the defenses,” Fran told me.

“That's…...good…..” I choked out, still on my knees holding myself.

After a few minutes, I was finally able to stand back up and proceeded to get out my money.

“I'm sorry if this isn't enough, but if we could, I would like to pay the outfit off in payments if that's alright with you,” I told Fran and pulled out the gold coins.

“Wait, this outfit cost more than 4 gold!?” Bab asked, stunned. But yes: it was lined with magic. Her defenses had jumped up a lot.

“Oh, put that away; I have a different payment in mind,” Fran told us and looked at Bab. “Come back here and model for me again a few more times, and we'll call it even.”

“Wait, but the outfit was custom made, and has magic in it. That's worth nearly 10 gold!” I exclaimed. 

“Yes, 8 gold to be precise, but let me tell you both something. You gave me a challenge yesterday. In comes a girl who has to try and hide a diaper under her clothes, when none are made for that. When you get as good at your job as I am, then you start to look forward to jobs like that,” Fran told us.

So we made a deal. Bab would come in and model for Fran whenever she could while we were staying here.

With Bab's new outfit, we were now one step closer to our goal. And I no longer had to worry so much about her getting hurt out there.

Alexander March
Stats- lv7
HP-69 (+4)
Attack-29 (+3)
Defence-26 (+5)
Speed-33 (+2)
Regen-7 (+1)
Manna-27 

class-hunter
Skills-hunter eyes.
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv16
HP-45 (+20)
Attack-8
Defence-8 (+40)
Speed-7 (+9)
Regen-9 (+3)
Manna-149

class-mage
Skills-potion maker
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold  4) 
silver  0)
bronze  80)
copper   0)

“Oh and Alex, I'm not yet finished with that special order yet, but I will have it for you soon” Fran whispered in my ear while Bab was getting changed.

“Thank you, that will be a great help later,” I told her with a smile.

• Like 2
  • redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world (re-uploading) ch6 (5-27)

Bab absolutely loved her new outfits. Hell, she even started to get involved in fighting monsters with me on jobs, just to test out how strong her defenses were.

“These clothes are amazing,” Bab told me as we made our way back to the city.

“I bet. You’ll have to thank Fran for them later,” I told her.

“Oh, I am. So what are we doing for the rest of the day?” Bab asked me.

“Well, I've checked our supplies and there are a few things I want to check out,” I told her.

“Great, shopping,” Bab said sarcastically.

“What's wrong with shopping? I thought girls liked shopping?” I replied.

“Ya, but those girls also have money to shop; this is just supply shopping,” Bab told me, and I stopped right there.

“You know what, you're right,” I told to Bab, as I reached my hand into the storage and pulled out our money bag. “You've been working hard as well, so you deserve to get yourself something.”

I pulled out 20 silver coins and gave them to Bab, who just stared at them in disbelief.

“I know it might not be as much as you deserve, but we still need to save as much as possible. But that should be enough for you to get whatever you like,” I told Bab. 

“Thank you!” Bab yelled at me and gave me a hug.

“Ha, your welcome,” I told her with a pat on her head, glad to see her happy.

Once we got into town Bab and I split up, under the rules that we would meet up in front of a particular building when the bracelets start to burn us. This gave us plenty of time to look around. 

First thing I started looking for was food. While we did eat at the inn a lot, it was always good to have a backup just in case. 

Next was something for Bab. During our trip here, all she had was a blanket and pillow that she brought with her. So I decided to look into some mats and a warmer blanket. These, however, I'd wait to get until we're about to leave. I might find a better deal than what they had here.

Once I was done with this store, I met Bab outside to reset our bracelets and went into another store.

This one was to look at different armors and see what I could upgrade. At the moment I thought I was good at everything, but I thought I might get an accessory to provide more defense for myself later. 

Next, I looked into other weapons: this time not for me. I knew Bab couldn't hold any weapons, but there might be something she could use. But, sadly, there wasn't.

When I left the store, I looked around for Bab for a moment and saw her throw something away before she noticed me and came running towards me.

“How was shopping?” I asked her.

“Great! I got 3 books and a bag of treats,” Bab told me as she reached into storage and pulled out a bag of hard candy before putting it back. “I also got you something.”

She surprised me as she then pulled out a little necklace. It was just a simple red crystal tied to a string. But it was still a great present.

“It doesn't do anything, but I thought you might like it,” she told me.

“I love it,” I told her as I put it on.

This, however, wasn't the end of Bab being nice; she also had us go out to dinner, where she paid for it! I was very stunned by this. She ended up ordering a lot of food and was just having a lot of fun having her own money to spend.

“Remind me to teach you about overspending,” I told her as we were eating.

“I already know, but it's my money; I should spend it how I want,” she told me.

I could only laugh and remind myself she was still young. Might as well let her have her fun while she still could.

“I'm so full,” Bab told me when we got back to the inn.

“Same,” I replied as I plopped down on my sleeping bag and closed my eyes.

“Thank you for today Alex,” Bab told me as she undressed and pulled out her footie pajamas.

“I think that's my line, you're the one who treated us,” I remind her.

“Ya but you gave me the money, so thank you,” she repeated.

“You…(yawn)...deserve it,” I told her before I fell asleep on top of my sleeping bag.

Bab just looked down at me and smiled: even pulling out her own blanket and throwing it on top of me, before whispering goodnight and blowing out a candle, then crawling into bed, happy for what tomorrow would bring.

I could only give a slight giggle when I woke up the next morning to find Bab’s blanket on me. Bab was still sound asleep, sucking on her pacifier in her pajamas. If she were a little smaller, she could be confused for a toddler. But there was something I found odd, the room didn't smell. 

“Bab, it's time to wake up,” I whispered to her and gave her a little shake.

She opened her eyes a bit and groaned before turning over. She really was not a morning person. With her back towards me, I noticed the pajamas butt flap open and decided to check something.

I slipped my finger into the back of her diaper and checked to see how bad it was. Bab just spun around and slapped my hand when I did, her cheeks slightly flushed.

“Just checking if you had a messy diaper,” I told her.

“I don't have accidents every night!” she told me, and while that was somewhat accurate, out of all the times, I'd checked her in the morning, her diaper had only been clean twice in the morning. Even when that did happen, she always made a mess shortly after she woke up. I guessed this was just one of those days.

“You're right, you're right. I'm sorry.” I told her as I get up and stretched.

I decide not to bother changing her yet until after breakfast as to not waste a diaper. But even after a quick meal, however, she still hadn't gone.

“Are you starting to control it now?” I asked her as I un-taped the diaper. 

“I think I am!” Bab told me excitedly.

“Well if that's the case, go use the toilet real fast before I tape on a new one,” I told her hoping that maybe I wouldn't have to change any more diapers soon, or at least not messy ones.

Bab happily jumped off the bed and ran her half-naked butt into the bathroom and shut the door.

As I waited for her, I began to look at our supplies and checking what we had when I noticed the sound of a flush and Bab walking out.

“You clean yourself?” I asked.

“No, I just peed a little. I don't need to go yet,” Bab told me.

Something seemed off, but I decided it was nothing and taped on a new diaper onto Bab. She’d go eventually. 

The rest of the day was just like usual. We checked out a new job, went out of the city for the said job. Had lunch and a diaper change (still no mess?). When we got back to town, we went to Fran’s, and Bab tried on two new outfits for Fran before we looked around town and had dinner.

“Are you ok?” I asked Bab at dinner noticing she didn't eat much.

“Ya, I'm fine. Just a slight stomach ache,” she told me with a slight smile.

“Are you positive? You seem a little sick.” I told her as I placed my hand on her forehead to feel if it was warm, but she smacked it away.

“I'm fine, Alex!” she told me, with a slightly stern voice, as she got mad at me.

So I left it as is. If Bab was ok, then she was ok. Nothing I could really do about it.

The next day, however, I was getting a little worried. She still hadn't gone yet. But she insisted that she was okay: all day, saying she was okay. That night, however, she was anything but fine, as she had stomach cramps all night long.

When I woke up in the morning I could hear Bab awake and in the bathroom mumbling to herself. She had stayed up all night from stomach cramps.

“Bab, this is enough! There's something wrong!” I told her as I opened the door to see Bab on the toilet holding her stomach while her face was pouring with sweat. She didn't bother to yell at me for coming in. She just looked at me with pleading eyes to make the pain in her stomach go away.

“Please Bab, tell me what's wrong,” I asked her as I knelt down beside her and rubbed her back for a moment.

“I….i don't know! I used….(stomach cramp)...some medicine. But it's not working…..right,” she told me.

“Wait, what medicine?” I asked.

“The...potion shop,” she told me and clenched her teeth.

I immediately ran to Bab’s backpack and grabbed out a random outfit and helped Bab get dressed before noticing she could barely walk with the pain. So I picked her up and carried her in my arms.

I had no clue what to do. I still didn't know where a hospital was in the city. Bab was in pain from something, and I was terrified of not knowing what to do. So I took her to the only person I knew that could help us.

I cradled Bab in my arms as I ran through town. Bab's skirt was flashing the diaper she had to anyone at the right angle. But neither of us cared, as I continued to run until I rushed into Frans taller shop.

Fran was already with a customer and was about to ask us to wait outside until she saw the sick Bab in my arms. Without any hesitation, she asked the women she was with to hold on a minute as she led me to a door to her house, connected to the taller shop.

The place wasn't that big, but Fran led us into a guest room, where I placed Bab down and quickly explained what was wrong.

“She sounds constipated to me,” Fran told me. It would make sense, but it had been two days.

“She said she took some type of medicine. Do you know of any that would do this?” I asked Fran

“Not a clue,” she told me, and my heart sank. 

“She is in pain, and I can't help, what am I to do?” I asked Fran.

“Why not try going to the potion shop; maybe they might know what she took and how to help?” Fran told me. 

Without thinking, I rushed out of Fran's house and into the street. I ran all over just trying to find the potion place. When I did finally see it, I rushed in.

An older man greeted me at the counter, but I just rushed over and grabbed him by his collar and looked him dead in the eyes.

“Two days ago a 10-year-old came in here and bought something. what was it!” I yelled at the man, no longer in a thinking state.

“I, I, I don't know!” the man stammered. I then pulled him over the counter and threw him on the floor.

“Bab is in serious pain right now after drinking something from your store!” I yelled at him before I reaching into my storage and pulling out my sword. “If you don't tell me what you gave her, I swear to your gods I will kill you!”

“STOP!” a teenage girl screamed.

I looked over, and for the first time, I noticed a girl about 15. How long had she been there?

“Margret stay back!” the man yelled.

“I don't want her, all I want is to know what you gave a little girl two days ago that made her very sick!” I yelled at the man.

“He didn't, I did!” Margaret yelled, and my attention turned straight to her.

I pushed the man to the ground as I got up and walked over to the girl, the man yelling at me to not hurt her, but I paid him no mind.

“What did you give her?” I asked her through my clenched teeth. 

“I..it's a...potty training medicine. I..it’s sup...supposed to help toddlers control themselves,” she told me.

I just stared at the girl, fear rushing through her until I took a step back. I placed my sword back into storage and took 3 deep breaths to try and calm down.

“Explain,” I commanded the father and daughter.

It's a weird type of medicine to help kids learn how to use the potty. By taking it, the child will hold it in and use the toilet more often. It's meant as a last resort type of thing, and you're supposed to only use a small amount of it in water for a short effect. 

When Bab came in here the other day, Margaret was watching the shop for her father. When Bab came in, she immediately went to the medicine and bought it. Margaret thought she was just some kid doing an errand for her parents and getting it for a younger sibling or something.

Not only did Bab grab a special long lasting one, but she also drank the 2 oz bottle straight without diluting it first! 

After a quick apology from all sides, the shop owner was kind enough to give me something to help Bab, telling me how it worked and even saying that if it were his kid, he would have done the same thing I did.

When I got back to Fran’s, I quickly explained what had happened and had to ask Fran to do something for Bab, a bridge that I personally didn't want to cross.

We both walked into the guest room where Bab was laying, still in pain from the cramps she was having.

“Bab. I got you something,” I told her as I crouched down right beside the bed. “But it might be a little uncomfortable.”

“Any…..thing. Please…..stop the pain,” she told me with clenched teeth.

So Fran and I got to work. First, we took off Bab’s diaper and placed a towel on the bed. Then we had Bab get on all fours on top of the bed with her butt facing Fran.

“Fran’s going to give you the medicine. Just take my hand,” I told her as I stayed right beside Bab. She didn't understand why I had her take my hand or why I suddenly had her pacifier put into her mouth. 

“This will help you, dear,” Fran told her as she put on a glove and rubbed a special lotion onto Bab’s butt. 

Bab had another cramp right then as squeezed my hand for a moment until it passed.

“Ok, here comes the medicine,” I told Bab, as she looked at me for a moment confused before clenching as hard as she could on my hand and screamed into the pacifier as Fren shoved a little pill as far as Fran’s middle finger could reach into Bab’s butthole.

“That was a powerful laxative. It should help counter constipation you have,” I told Bab and turned her back over.

Here Bab was re-diapered by Fran. However, Fran cut open the diapers and placed the second one over that one for leaks.

Bab didn't bother asking for the bathroom. She knew that she wouldn't be able to stand, let alone walk to the bathroom in time.

So, in front of Fran and I, Bab began to fill the double layer diaper. We watched as it soon expanded, as nearly two days worth of poop filled the diaper.

Tears poured down Bab’s face from a mixture of pain and relief as she filled her diaper.

"Do you feel better?" I asked her, and she nodded. "Ok then. In a few minutes, Fran will help get you clean.”

Bab had to walk a little funny, as she wasn't used to such a thick diaper, let alone one so full.  She followed Fran into the bathroom, where Fran preceded to clean as much of the mess from the diaper as she could, before having Bab get into a tub to wash the rest off.

When she was clean, Fran put her into another diaper and got her dressed again, before telling her I wanted to see her in the guest room.

When Bab came into the room, she saw me sitting on the edge of the staring at a wall.

“Alex, thank you for getting…” Bab started.

“Shut up,” I told her. “I'm done.”

“W-what do you mean?” Bab asked as she took a step closer to me. “Alex, I'm really sorry for what I did but....”

“No, you’re not,” I  interrupted her again. “I told you already. The only thing I wanted from you was a little respect, and you still don't show it.”

“B-but I do respect you,” Bab answered.

“Really? Because I don't think it respectful to lie to my face multiple times,” I told her, as I finally looked at her. “You nearly poisoned yourself and continually lied to my face that you were fine.”

I then got up from the bed.

“Over and over and OVER YOU LIED TO ME!” I screamed as I walked towards Bab. Every step I took she took one back until she was up against a wall with me right in her face. “YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!”

“I'm sorry!” Bab started to cry, her legs became weak, and she nearly fell to the floor, but I grabbed her arm and forced her to stand up.

“I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE! ALL BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO TRY A MEDICINE YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND!” I yelled in her face. That's when I noticed the quiet hissing sound coming from her, and the front of her diaper started turning yellow. So I let her go and let her slump to the floor. “So I'm done. I'm taking you back to the orphanage.”

With that, I walked out of the room and slam the door shut behind me. Bab’s muffled crying behind it.

I decided I needed to cool off a bit and took a walk outside, hoping the cold air would clear my head. After walking around for about an hour and a half, I finally took a seat on a park bench.  The anger and frustration still in my head.

“Mind if I take a seat?” Fran asked me, about 20 minutes later.

“Ya go ahead.” I gestured to the spot next to me, and the women sat down.

“You want to talk about what happened?” she asked me.

“I'm sorry for yelling and slamming the door in your house,” I apologized.

“After what happened, I think you have a right to,” Fran told me. “But are you serious about taking her back?”

“Sadly, yes,” I told her.

“I think that might be taking it a bit too far, Alex; I know she did something beyond stupid, but you shouldn't punish a child like that,” Fran told me.

“Punish? Fran, this isn't a punishment. This is me finally realizing I'm way in over my head.” I told her.

“What do you mean?” Fran asked.

“I'm 22, and not only was I brought here magically, but I also wound up taking care of a small handicapped child. I tried my hardest to look after her, to make sure we both were taken care of. But this incident made me finally realize I have no idea what I'm doing!” I told Fran

"You seemed to be fine to me," she told me. 

“When I woke up this morning and saw Bab sick, the first thing on my mind was me screaming ‘what do I do?’ over and over again. I want to be mad at Bab for lying to me, but I hate myself more for even putting her in that situation. If I was just watching her like I should have, then maybe this wouldn't have happened. I'm not sending her back to punish her, I'm taking her back to someone I know can take care of her, because I don't think I can.” 

“Alex you can't be this hard on yourself. It was a mistake, yes, but that's all it was. I've seen how much you care for her,” Fran told me.

“You're right, I see her as a sister. It's because I care that I don't want my irresponsibility to be the thing that one day kills her. She needs someone better than me,” I told Fran.

"Alex. I think you are putting way too much stress on yourself. You're doing a fantastic job. She doesn't need anyone else but you to be there for her." Fran told me as she gave me a pat on the back and left. 

As she was leaving she took a look over to see Bab sitting behind a tree, listening to the whole conversation we were having before she ran off back to Fran’s house.

Alexander March
Stats- lv9
HP-72 (+4)
Attack-30 (+3)
Defence-27 (+5)
Speed-37 (+2)
Regen-7 (+1)
Manna-29 

class-hunter
Skills-hunter eyes.
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv17
HP-47 (+20)
Attack-8
Defence-8 (+40)
Speed-7 (+9)
Regen-9 (+3)
Manna-154

class-mage
Skills-potion maker
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold  4) 
silver  36)
bronze  67)
copper   34)

Alone with my thoughts, I couldn't help but think what I should have done. Was I really capable of doing this?

“What have I gotten myself into?” I asked myself, as I closed my eyes.

"L wklqn brx duh grlqj ilqh." someone told me.

“But is that enough?” I asked them but got no response.

When I looked, I realized I was still alone. 

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world (re-uploading) ch7 (5-29)
56 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I remember reading all this from when it was first posted.  Another good chapter.

Did the original story ever reach completion?

no, i was able to find someone willing to help me go through the whole story and help me fix spelling and grammar. upon looking back at the story, I realized there was stuff that was either missing or stuff I could add to the beginning that I didn't do the first time.

so I decided to take a break and repost this fixed version. the main story will continue once this one catches up. (which should be soon hopefully)

one of the main reasons I haven't just continued the main story while this one is being fixed is because I'm trying to set up a big project coming up. I'm currently trying to find someone to help me make this story into a manga. 

I'm also setting up something big for when the 2nd ark is complete but I need more time and help with that. so I've been very busy.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience with this story but know it will be back on track soon!

Bab and I really hadn't spoken much since then. I looked into any possible solutions to the curse, but sadly we couldn't use any of them without going further north. So I had to accept that I couldn't get rid of the bracelets for a while. Maybe when Bab got older, we could try to remove the curse then.

We were currently still in Pa’a, only because we still had a debt to Fran. Once that was paid, I was taking Bab back, and we'd stay in the village where it was safer, and other people could help me deal with Bab.

I'd become so paranoid about her safety that I didn't even bother taking her with me on jobs anymore. I took Bab to Fran’s, who made Bab into a temporary assistant while I went on the jobs. I also made sure I was always back within 4 hours.

“Alex, I know you're scared of having Bab hurt, but that curse is hurting her far worse,” Fran told me when I got back from a job.

“It's for her own safety,” I told Fran, who just gave me a weird look.

“Look I love that girl, and I love the extra help, even if it’s just getting input; but this fighting between you two has to stop,” Fran told me as she grabbed my arm.

“We're not fighting,” I told her and had her release my arm.

“Right; you just don't bother talking to each other anymore. It's no different,” Fran told me. 

Sadly she was right: it was no different, but I didn't know anything to say to her. What could I say to her? After what happened, I just couldn't think of anything.

“Look, why don't we make a deal?” Fran told me as she took a seat behind her counter. “As you've probably seen, there's a festival coming up, right?”

Fran was talking about the posters up all over the place. But because I'd been busy, I hadn't paid much attention to them.

“I've seen the posters, but I don't know much about it,” I told Fran.

So she explained it to me. When Pa'a was made, it was placed right on top of a particular monster’s migration route. The Pylons are a monster that looks like a type of Griffin without wings or eyes, and which follows a strict migration route. Every 3 years they come running into the city from the south gate and exit the east. No one knows why they do this and every attempt at stopping them has led to failure. 

Then the kingdom had an idea: instead of stopping the pylons, why not make a path for them? Now, every year, walls of ice and earth are prepared to make a path in the city for the Pylons to run through. Now it has become a festival held every 3 years.

“Ok, so what does that have to do with me?” I asked.

“I want you and Bab to sign up for ‘Guard Duty,'” Fran told me.

While the walls help lead the Pylons, they are still wild monsters who, on occasion, have jumped over the walls. Under normal circumstances, the royal guard would be able to defend the citizens. On this day, however, they will be stretched thin, and placed in places where they would be of more use. So the royal guard asks ‘adventurers’ to help fill in any gaps, and help civilians should any Pylons breakthrough.

“If you take the job and take Bab with you, then we can call your debt to me over,” Fran told me.

“But what do you get out of this?” I asked, very curiously. 

“Nothing. But if you're so set on taking Bab home, then make this the last adventure she will get for a while,” Fran told me.

“But this could be dangerous! I don't want her going through that!” I told Fran, with my voice rising a bit. Why was I even getting mad about it?

“Just as dangerous as the trip back to the village!” Fran yelled back.

We both stared at each other. Both mad over Bab, who was in Fran’s house waiting for me. I didn't want to see Bab hurt. But the more I thought about it, the more Fran was right. No matter what I did, it would still be the same when we left. Best to just do this job, and go as soon as possible.

“Ok Fran, you win. Bab and I will take the job.” I told her.

Two days later, Bab and I found ourselves in a large alleyway with 4 people in front of us. After picking up Bab from Fran’s the other day, we signed up for the job. We were assigned a location to look after, and we were to work with another team as well.

“Excuse me sir, but I must ask you take your child and find a better spot to watch the migration,” one of the 4 people there told me.

This guy was a member of the royal guard and was assigned to this position to make and keep up an earth wall.

“We’re actually assigned here; we’re adventurers,” I told the guard, and showed him our paperwork proving we were who we said we were.

“Wait, you're really an adventurer?” a boy of about 13 asked, as he walked up to Bab, before looking at me. “Why would you partner with some kid?”

“Danilo! Don't be so rude,” a woman scolded the boy.“I'm sorry for that. He’s still young. My name is Enedina, Danilo is my son and Alan over there is his partner,” she told me and gestured to another guy sitting on a few boxes.

The 3 of them were far different than me and Bab. All three of them had top of the line gear, by the look of it. Even the boy had specially made armor.

Enedina then told me who they were. They were royalty, with Danilo being one of the late king’s sons. The king had 3 sons with 3 different women; and with the king's passing, over a year ago, the 3 were trying to seize the throne. 

The oldest tried to take it for himself, believing that because he was the oldest the right to rule belonged to him. However, the throne disagreed. The magic on the throne is special. When the ruler of the kingdom dies, then a child of the ruler of the same gender will become the next ruler. However, if there is more than one, then the three must either prove themselves worthy of the throne or fight to the death for it. If there is no heir to the throne, then it will be left vacant until it finds someone it finds worthy. If it doesn't, then it will place a curse on them, forcing them to leave the city and never return. 

With the oldest prince bearing this curse, it was decided that the two younger brothers would fight for the throne. They had one year to prepare to fight, or somehow be deemed worthy of the throne.

Shortly after this decision was made, the summoning crystals summoned new warriors. The crystal in Pa’a summoned Alan, and prince Danilo decided to form a bond with him. Should he become king, he promised to use his resources to send Alan back home.

Enedina was once an adventurer when she was younger before she met the king and had her son. She had planned on forming the bond with Danilo to help make him stronger, but he didn't want to be stuck with his mother at all times. Which is why he chose Alan to bond with. He was someone not fully under his mother’s control and was able to get away with some things. But she did act like a guard for her son until he was to become king.

“Shouldn't you have guards with you or something?” I asked them. If they were royalty, then they would always be protected?

“Normally yes but because today is a special day they were reassigned to protect the people,” Enedina explained. She then whispered into my ear. “This ally is special as it has never had a Pylon come through here, so we are still very safe. This is most likely why we were placed here.”

Hearing that I felt a lot better. This means it was a lot easier to keep Bab safe.

“Hey, want to go see when the Pylons will get here?” Danilo asked Bab who at first tried to scoot away from the boy.

“It's ok Bab, go play with him for a bit.” I smile down at her, and she gave me a worried look that said she really didn't want to go. But the prince had already grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the wall to look out for the monsters.

“So I take it you're also from the other world?” Alan asked me.

“Ya really wasn't expecting all of this,” I told him and decided to tell them some of our adventures. But was stopped halfway thru when we heard Bab scream followed by a loud slap!

“You disgusting pervert!” Bab yelled followed by the boy's mother shouting her son's name and rushing over to him.

“How dare you hit a prince!” the women yelled at Bab not even hearing what Bab had said.

“Bab, what happened?” I asked her.

“That fucking pervert grabbed my chest!” she yelled furiously.

“What type of language is that?” Alan asked.

“She said your son grabbed her chest,” I told Enedina who was helping her son up. Is face bright red from the slap.

“LIES!” he yelled. “She just slapped me for no reason!”

“That girl needs to learn some respect!” Enedina said, her eyes like daggers staring at Bab.

“Bab wouldn't just hit someone without reason, did anyone see what happen?” I asked and none of the adults responded.

“Ok then, seeing as no one saw what happen let's just keep them separate,” Alan suggested as he got between our two groups.

“But she slapped me!” Dan yelled.

“So you're telling me that one slap from a little girl is enough to really hurt the next king?” Alan asked the boy apparently knowing how to manipulate the boy a bit.

So we stayed separated in the alley. The guard was on the earth wall he made keeping a lookout for the pylons while Bab and I leaned against one wall of the alleyway, while the outer 3 were on the other side.

There was tension in the air. The prince and his mother just stared angrily at us. While Bab stared angrily back.

“Why did this have to happen,” I whispered to myself.

“Just our luck I guess,” Bab replied to me.

That was probably the most she’s said to me all week.

“Are you ok?” I asked her. 

“As well as I'll ever be after being touched by a pervert,” Bab told me.

“I'm sorry about that,” I told her.

“Not your fault. I just wish I fried his ass instead,” Bab replied. “And thanks for believing in me.”

I took a deep breath. I knew this might be the only time I might be able to talk to her normally.

“Bab, when this is over….let's talk about what happened that day,” I told her, finally ready to actually talk and possibly apologize a bit.

“I'd like that,” Bab said to me as she flashed me a small smile.

“HERE THEY COME!” the guard yelled as he jumped off the wall and back on this side.

Immediately we all rushed to the wall to take a look.

The wall was about 8 feet tall but thanks to some crates and boxes we already stacked we were able to get a quick view of the monsters.

It looked like a wave of black was rushing into the city. The Pylons had long black feathers covering their bodies, the only part that wasn't black was the pale beak and claws they had. I couldn't even tell how many there were as they rushed towards us.

For a moment I was actually enjoying myself a bit as I watched the monsters. That is until the screaming started.

“DANILO!!!!” Enedina screamed as I looked over and saw that the boy had somehow jumped over the wall and was now holding a medium sized sword out and ready to take on the Pylons!

“Fuck!” Alan and I yelled, and we both jumped over the wall and rushed over to the boy.

But there was nothing we could do now. The pylons were too close, and we had no choice but to try and fight them while trying to get the prince to safety.

“Grab the boy!” I yelled to Alan as I grabbed my sword and used it to slash at the first of the pylons that came rushing toward us. 

Alan did grab the boy and yanked him off his feet forcing him to drop his sword. Alan then tried to run back to the wall where he saw the guard jump down, ready to help but was soon jumped on by a Pylon.

I didn't know what they were doing, and at the moment I didn't care as I continued my slashing. Most of the pylons soon moved to one side to go around us, but there were still plenty rushing at us.

Behind me, Alan set his free hand on fire and punched one of the pylons that came close to him, but he was blocked off on all sides with nowhere to run. He only had one option, he dropped the boy.

“STAY DOWN!” Alan yelled as he lit his other hand on fire and began punching at anything that got too close.

“Whats going on!” I yelled to Alan behind me hoping he had gotten the boy to safety by now so that I could try to get back over the wall as well.

“There's just too many!” Alan yelled as he hit one away from him and the prince. Not noticing the prince trying to crawl toward the wall.

I was in mid-attack when a pylon had finally pounced right on top of me, and my sword went flying through the air as I was pinned down. The pylon screeching in my face, before it was blasted off.

I quickly looked over at the wall. Both Bab and Enedina were on top of it. Enedina using a whip to snap the neck of the pylon on the guard while Bab was the one who blasted the pylon off of me.

I gave her a big smile before I jumped back to my feet and yelled out ‘FROST” blasting anything near me with ice magic as I quickly looked around for my sword. But I couldn't see it. 

Then we all heard the loud screech and looked at what was coming. This pylon was much bigger, even other pylons were keeping their distance from it. This one also had two bright red eyes, and I could vividly tell this was a territory monster that Noah told us about.

I could see the monster's eyes target me as I was the closest to it.

“RUN!!!” I heard Bab yell, but there were still too many pylons rushing by to do that. 

I tried desperately to think of something when something caught my eye. It was the boys shiny gold sword was lying just off to my right. With the boss monster getting very close now I had to jump for the sword.

The monster was nearly right on top of me as I grabbed the hilt of the sword. Immediately my arm felt like it was on fire as I gripped it tightly and slashed at the boss monster. The sword admitted a powerful slash attack that directly drained me of all the manna I had. But that one attack was all that was needed to kill this boss monster.

Its body crashing down with a loud thud and skidding a few feet towards me, but stopped mere feet away. 

That's also when I noticed that the arm holding the sword really was on fire.

“WHAT THE HELL!?” I yelled as I immediately dropped the sword. I started to quickly try to put the flames out until my arm was soon encased in a water bubble.

“That sword is meant for those of the highest class such as royalty and paladins!” Enedina yelled at me from the wall using water magic to put out my flames.

“Thanks!” I yelled at her before I noticed Bab was no longer on the wall.

Frantically I searched around to find her and saw that she was standing over the cowering prince and blasting off Pylons to protect him.

Because of the weird effect of the boss monster, the pylons began to run around it, not even noticing that it was dead and creating a type of invisible wall. Protecting us and finally allowing us to run back to the wall.

Alan and I quickly hoisted everyone back over the wall before we helped each other over it.  The 5 of us all out of breath and exhausted. 

The Guards armor was torn entirely apart but amazingly still alive. Alan and I were covered in scratches all over but nothing too serious. My burned arm was so far the worst. Thankfully it would heal in a few hours. Then there's Enedina and the kids who also came out unhurt from all this.

“Hey, I think you dropped this,” Alan said to me as he reached into his storage and pulled out my sword. “It landed right next to me.”

“Thank you,” I told him as I take the sword. Suddenly it began to glow brightly before changing shape. “What just happened!”

“That sword has growth!” the guard exclaimed as he came over to examine my sword. “Some weapons have special abilities and grow makes the weapon grow stronger with the wielder.”

I just looked at my sword. Before it looked like any other sword. Now the hilt felt better in my hands, the blade grew a little longer, and in the center of the handle was a small red gem.

“Congrats.” bab told me as she walked over and gave me a hug. 

I smiled down at her and embraced her as well.

“Thank you for having my back,” I tell her.

“anytime.” she looked up at me with a smile on her face. “Just as long as you have mine!”

“Always.” I laughed and put my new sword away for the moment.

Finally, after everything that has happened. I feel like we are somewhat closer than we were before. And for the moment I didn't want to think about anything else.

Alexander March
Stats- lv12
HP-80 (+4)
Attack-39 (+3)
Defence-35 (+5)
Speed-46 (+2)
Regen-8 (+1)
Manna-36 

class-hunter
Skills-hunter eyes. (new: beast vision)
Weapons- Yoake (C) (ability: growth)
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv20
HP-53 (+20)
Attack-10
Defence-11 (+40)
Speed-10 (+9)
Regen-11 (+3)
Manna-169

class-mage
Skills-potion maker
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold  4) 
silver  45)
bronze  37)
copper   28)

I then look over and see the Prince being checked over by his mother while glaring at Bab.

“Hay prince, what don't you say thank you to Bab for saving you?” I asked him.

Everyone looked at him. His jaw was clenched, but he slowly walked over towards us. Until he was right in front of Bab.

“I never asked for your help,” he said. And in that quick moment of confusion, he reached down, grabbed the sides of Bab’s skirt and yanked it down…

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world (re-uploading) ch18 (11-17)