LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little High 4/22 FINALE

A little something for 4/20. If you like this type if thing then maybe you could check out my Patreon. For just a dollar you can see numerous stories that won't be seen anywhere else. Check it out!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

Chapter 1: Getting High

Natalie sighed as she closed the door of her dorm room after a long day of final exams. She plopped onto the couch as her roommate, Ashlynn, strolled into the small living room. The slender college student stretched  her arms above her head; golden blond locks flowed behind her, contrasting her roommate's chestnut brown hair. Ashlynn looked down at Natalie while suppressing a slight yawn.

"You look exhausted." 

"Yeah." Natalie laid out on the couch before continuing. "Today was tough and those exams kicked my ass."

"I'm glad I didn't have to deal with that today." The blond waltzed over to the fridge and popped open a can of cola. "I slept all day."

"Lucky bitch." Natalie replied in a huff. 

"Hey, don't be that way." Ashlynn sat on the arm rest of the couch and took a sip of her beverage. "You need to unwind."

"Yeah, but weed shows up on a drug test and I'm not trying to get busted during a random at work" The brown haired girl sulked.

"Don't worry, there's this new pill that is so chill." Ashlynn grinned as she recalled her last trip.

"Yeah, I know that look." Natalie grinned. "What's it do besides get you laid?"

"What doesn't it do?" The blond said thoughtfully. 

"That good, huh?" Natalie knew it had been a few weeks since she last did E.

"It's like, flying, but so smooth and mellow. You constantly feel warm and fuzzy. The only downside is that Niagara Falls is constantly occurring in your panties the entire time." The blond blushed.

"I'll just wear a maxi then." Natalie chuckled. "So, you got any of those little pills?"

"Nah, I got to re-up on Maiden." Ashlynn said while pulling out her cell.

"Maiden?" The couch bound girl asked.

"I didn't name it." Ashlynn said as she typed away on her phone. 

"Fair enough."

"Hey, Snowbird." Ashlynn greeted her dealer as she started pacing the room.

"Yeah." The blond paused to listen while Natalie sat up, trying to hear the conversation. "That's cool. Was just wondering if you got any of the Maiden on deck?" 

Natalie watched Ashlynn walk from the couch to the kitchen and then back as the details of the deal were worked out.

"Cool. Naty, you want one or two?" The blond asked while approaching her roommate. 

"I got twenty on it." 

"Alright, ten little pinkies then, Snow." Ashlynn grabbed her car keys. "Yeah, I'll be there in ten."

Natalie yawned and stretched out, once more laying about on the sofa. She stared up at the ceiling and felt the anticipation take hold. 'Tonight will be so awesome!'

About thirty minutes later, Natalie was awakened by her roommate calling her name.

"Natalie, wake up. I got the stuff!"

"Huh, oh...." She looked up at her blond friend as the young woman wiped the sleep out of her eyes. This caused Ashlynn to smile. 

"You sure need this. Good thing you took a nap. This stuff can make you pass out." The blond bombshell dropped four pink circular pills into Natalie's open hand which prompted the worn out woman to just pop one of them into her mouth.

"Thanks." The short haired girl replied after swallowing the pill.

"You're supposed to cut that little bad boy into quarters."

"What?" Natalie looked up. "Why?"

"Stuff is strong. Better get your Maxi ready. You're going to need it." Ashlynn laughed as she popped a small chunk of Maiden into her mouth.

Natalie was only joking about that, but if what her friend had said earlier was true then she'd better grab it. The short girl quickly hopped off of the couch and made her way to her room while Ashlynn muttered something. Anxiety pierced her thoughts as she hoped that triple the dose would be just a little more chill instead of not being too much to handle.

She rummaged through her dirty room for around ten minutes until Ashlynn knocked at her bedroom door.

"What's taking so long?"

"I can't find anything in here." Natalie pouted. 'Wait, why did I do that? It's not that big of a deal.' She thought.

Ashlynn opened the door and noticed a pile of dirty clothes and an unmade bed; sheets on the floor and pillows askew. Natalie crouched on the ground by her nightstand.

"Here." Ashlynn called out to her roommate while pulling a Maxi pad from her trendy bag.

The crouching college student slowly stood up, on slightly shaky legs, but she didn't notice anything off. However, once Natalie was upright, Ashlynn noticed something, a huge wet patch could be seen on Natalie's blue jeans. The blond couldn't believe her eyes.

"Looks like you could use more than a maxi pad." Ashlynn smirked

"Wah?" Natalie looked confused until she took a wobbly step forward and felt her sopping wet panties cling to her tight midsection. "Dammit!"

"I guess you can't handle the trip." 

"Can too!" Natalie pouted. "I just couldn't find that stupid pad in time."

"Yeah, I guess my pants would be that bad too if I forgot to pad up."

"Lemme change and I'll be out there soon." The brown haired girl stated as she started stripping her body of the offending wet pants. Ashlynn sat the lone maxi pad onto the bare mattress and giggled softly as she left her friend alone.

"She totally can't handle her trip."

Natalie heard her roommate's remark and felt hurt. 'How could she be so mean?' The girl thought as she pulled off her pants and threw them at the door in a huff. 'I bet she couldn't handle a whole pill.'

This thought. This line of reasoning struck a chord with the college freshman. She grinned as she started walking towards the door in just her sodden panties before she stopped. "Oh shit! Almost forgot about this."

Natalie grabbed the maxi pad and slid it into place inside her damp underwater and smiled. Protected from future soakings, the girl renewed her unsteady walk to the living room as she opened her door.

The first thing she noticed was Ashlynn, sitting in front of the television, playing with her phone, mostly oblivious. In front of the texting woman was her can of cola. Natalie put two and two together. 'This will be too easy.' 

She just had to drop one of her pink pills into the can of soda. Once that pill was ingested by Ashlynn, Natalie felt confident that everything would at least be even. If she was going to trip she wasn't going to do it alone after all.

Speaking of triping, the little devil must have kicked in. The carpet felt incredibly soft to her bare feet. 'Bare feet? When did that happen?' She racked her brain until she realized that she must've took them off to get her skinny jeans off. 'Makes sense.'

Each step was increasingly unsteady, but she blamed that on her maxi pad. 'Stupid thing always feeling like a damn diaper or something.'

"Finally found your way to the living room?" Ashlynn asked with a smirk while staring at her screen.

"Yeah, I told you I fine." Natalie didn't exactly plan for her mouth to say it like that, but it was good enough. Besides, Ashlynn didn't look up and this would give her an opportunity to drop the pill into her drink which she did before she fell onto the floor.

"Crap!" Ashlynn looked over to Natalie on the ground in her wet panties."You okay down there?"

"I told you I is fine." 

Natalie felt fine, whatever was in this drug must reduce pain too. It didn't even bother her that she fell on her butt. In fact, her butt felt like it was getting softer. Maybe the urine had made her underwear swell up? Either that or her maxi pad cushioned her fall.

"Whatever you say, Space Queen." Ashlynn reached for her fizzy drink and took a long sip off of the can.

While Natalie watched her friend drink the cola, she noticed that she was still in her panties. 'Like, where the hell are my pants?' 

"Hey, where my pants?" The bewildered girl, sitting in an expanding diaper, asked.

"I don't know, but nice diaper!" The blond couldn't stop laughing.'Where did Natalie even get that ridiculous thing?'

Floating around in her mind, she couldn't quite understand what was so funny. "I always wear diapees."

"Whatever, I dunno how you could hide this kink of yours from me."

"Kink?" Natalie felt like she was pulled out of a hole. She focused herself and stared down at her waist where a thick, plastic coated disposable diaper greeted her eyes. "The fuck?!"

The garment featured a landing strip filled with colorful little cartoons, smiling and in various poses. On each wing was a single large tape and leg guards that blocked any leaks from happening. Natalie poked it, hoping it wasn't really there or some bad hallucination, but to her astonishment, it was real. 

*Crinkle*

"Yeah, that's definitely not my grandma's diaper."

"Whatever." Natalie pouted, trying to think of a good response. "You probably seeing things."

"I see a big fat diaper, that looks like something my niece wears, strapped around your ass."

"You gave me this damn maxi pad. It's all your fault!"

"Sure. It's my fault." Ashlynn scoffed. "Natalie, you're so high that you think a maxi pad could just magically transform into a diaper."

"What else would explain it?" Natalie said, riding a sudden wave of clarity.

"Look, you have a diaper fetish, which you felt compelled to share with me since your so fucked up. Plus, on top of that, I literally have to babysit your ass because you're so high."

"You gonna be high too!"

"Not as high as you." The blond retorted as she took another sip

"We'll see."

• Thanks 1

Drownedinp: Hmm, that's a great premise for a story. I'll have to write something strictly about that type of thing. In the meantime, here's the exciting, magical conclusion. 

Chapter 2: Getting Little

Natalie splayed her limp legs out. They felt heavy, as if they were asleep, but without the tingling sensation. Speaking of tingling, her wet diaper was really making her feel hot. The material tickled the contours of her pussy lips. The college freshman slowly started rubbing the carpet with her diapered ass.

Ashlynn looked up from her phone and sighed. "Seriously?" 

"Take that into your room and use your toy if you want to play with yourself. Just don't do that in front of me!"

Natalie ceased her humping of the floor and looked towards the open door of her room with a far away gaze. The diapered adult nodded and got onto all fours, crawling away from her rude roommate and towards her private sanctuary.

"Fucking diapers and an exhibitionist. I certainly never expected that."

The crawling college freshman thought she heard something, but it sounded far away as she reached her nightstand. Crawling took a lot of effort and energy, but her quivering slit was moist and begging for her vibrator. Natalie knelt by her nightstand, diaper touching her calves, while searching each drawer for the tool of stimulation.

"Eureka!" She lisped and held up her mighty magical wand.

Clicking it on surprised her and caused her hand to drop the violently shaking adult toy. "Dammit!"

Natalie watched it roll under her bed and swore she saw a flash of light escape the dark under belly of the mattress frame. 'Just twipping weally gud.'

Reaching out, towards under the bed, made the girl feel like she was fighting with gravity or jelly. Yes, she was that high now or was there something more to her severe discordination? Either way, after minutes of wiping her useless hands across the surface of what laid under her bed, she found a lone item. Her fingers explored it and felt a ring with a huge rubber bulb. 'Don't feew wike a wibwator.'

Natalie pulled it out and realized that it was a freaking pacifier. Like, an actual giant, pink version of a baby's binky. She was going to throw it away, but for some reason she wanted to suck on it. Honestly, in what remained of her rational mind, it made sense. Whenever she did Esctasy she sucked a binky. Maybe this was one of her raver pacis that she forgot to toss?

"Whatever." The teem said aloud before plunging the massive rubber nipple into her mouth. Her tongue explored the slick surface of the infantile intruder. It was big and felt great when her lips finally wrapped around it and sulked it. Soon drool began to leak from her mouth and only quickened her suckling. Each bob of the binky made her gums tingle and pulsate. 'Something not wight!' Her mind screamed at her to pull it out.

Quickly she used her heavy hand to pry at the shield of the pacifier, but accidently hit a button which activated the massage feature of the binky. The annoyed young woman whined behind the paci until she felt the tingling increase and the painful aching go away. Once her teeth had fully receded into her gums, the suckling impulse stopped, but she still took a random drag off of it while crawling back to the living room. 'I wunder how Ashlynn ish doin.'

Natalie entered a completely different room then she remembered. The walls were painted Seafoam Green and her treasured posters, which once adorned the walls, were no where to be found. Instead, a series of black and white "baby pictures" took their places. Normally, the young woman would have study the images, but there were stranger things demanding her attention, such as the kitchen.

Black and white tiles spread out from the edge of the formerly crampt kitchen. Natalie didn't have time to question where the wooden floor had gone. She stared, slack jawed, at two old fashioned high chairs which towered above her. The two infantile chairs occupied a space which was formerly used for the ladies' modern barstools. 

Just then the diapered student realized an important fact: Everything in the kitchen looked like it was straight out of the fifties. There was an old stove and massive pink fridge. An ancient blender filled with purple muck found her searching eyes. The mechanical pacifier fell from her lips.

"Eww, no way!" 

A long string of spittle stretched down and poured onto the young woman's forearm. She snapped herself out of a dazed, prolonged gaze and wiped her arm with her cute bib.

"Much betta!"

"Hey Nat!" 

A distant voice called out. The voice echoed slightly while Natalie turned her head slowly. "Wat ta hell happen to you?!"

"What are you talking about?" Ashlynn asked.

The blond girl cocked her head to the side as she sat slumped in a large baby bouncer clad only in a diaper and a tiny t-shirt. From the stoned adult infant's point if view, everything was normal. She felt fine, after all her diaper absorbed all of the juices flowing from her pussy. Both of a sexual result of the drug and the random discharges of urine. So, what was Natalie's issue?

"Dun gib me tat look. Sumthin ish nod wight!" The shorter girl flailed her arms in a mild tantrum style manner while tryingto get through to her roommate. 

"Yeah, I'm super horny and I can't get my hands into my Pamper cause of the straps on this damned baby bouncer." Ashylnn's hands thumped off of the slick plastic cover, accentuating her point. 

"That's the problem." The blond whined.

"No!" Natalie wailed while Ashlynn bucked her hips and rocked up and down in the bouncy. This once capable art student noticed that each bounce sent a sexual shiver up her spine. Once this sensation was felt, the young woman discovered that she could manipulate the diaper while the oversized baby's chair helped bring her to the brink of ejaculation.

Natalie could only stare, completely dumbfounded, as the blond drooled and howled for more. It seemed that her tongue must have swelled due to her rapidly deteriorating enunciation of basic words.

"Yes, oh God yes!" 

"Gib me everythin you got!" Her roommate demanded of her infantile seat. 

"Wanna squirt in mai pampaws!" 

A piercing scream of ecstasy overpowered the squeaking notices which followed the bouncing of the baby chair. All other sounds bowed before the five seconds of the declaration of a blissfully orgasmic climax. Natalie watched as her friend fell silent, eyes rolling back into her head before she passed out. Her exhausted body slumped down once more into the chair with a sickening "squelch" noise from the swamped Pamper.

"Ashwynn!" Natalie cried out and crawled over to her restrained friend who has started blowing spit bubbles in her sleep. Said bubbles fluctuated with her breathing. 

*Crinkle*

*Crinkle*

*Crinkle*

Her diapers various crumpling didn't even register to the college kid, but the various sounds of laughter, cracking free from the walls sure did. She stopped her crawl and plunked down on her padded tush, frantically searching for the source of this ghostly cackling. Dizziness fell upon her senses as her mind was spinning.

"You have no choice!" The walls called out.

An entranced Natalie stared at the door. Somehow she got turned around, not that she took any notice of this development. No. The front door was all that mattered as the laughter died down and a series of footsteps clacked about outside of the former student's dorm. She followed the sounds to the best of her abilities until she felt compelled to stop.

*Click*

A bright orange glow almost blinded Natalie as the door swung inwards. Using what was left of her mind, she hoped that this was all an illusion brought before her eyes by the pharmaceutical potion she eagerly swallowed minutes earlier. Or was that hours ago? Nonetheless,  the shadowy figure closed the door behind her and looked down at her newest charge. 

"You weren't ready to be a big girl. Lesson one, you never take candy from strangers."

The red skinned, Seafoam green clad woman hefted Natalie onto her hip. 

"Now, this is an institution of higher learning, or was. I think it's more suited to a daycare capacity. Don't you?"

The End?

If you like this type of thing then maybe you could check out my Patreon. For just $5 bucks I can write you a story similar to this one or you can give me an idea and I'll write that. 

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I definitely liked the story but it left so many unanswered questions I feel like there needs to be more. I guess I can answer them in my mind however I want and make the story my own. Great job and thanks so much for sharing this. 

On Tuesday, May 01, 2018 at 12:06 AM, CDfm said:

I definitely liked the story but it left so many unanswered questions I feel like there needs to be more. I guess I can answer them in my mind however I want and make the story my own. Great job and thanks so much for sharing this. 

Well, I like leaving some stories with an open ending. Plus, was that really what happened to the girls or merely a drug trip? It's fun to leave things open for speculation. 

On Wednesday, May 02, 2018 at 11:11 PM, ELLIE52 said:

Good regression story.  I guess adulthood is out for now for both girls.  

Absolutely. :)