LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Hide Stuff from your Stepdaddy!

Ishigreensa

Mike sat down after dishing out April's food.

"April, you and I need to talk after Sally goes to bed.  I'm not asking."

He then sat down and started to eat in silence.

He was disappointed in April for having wet her pants at work, and tried to play it off as not taking a shower as he thought.  Why did she even pee her pants?  If she needs to see a doctor, she should have told him.

There was no way he was going to let her talk him into believing it was just... other stuff that sometimes come when it was getting close to that time....  She was an adult and needed to set a good example for her daughter.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After dinner, Mike looked over at Sally.

"You're being a really good girl," he told her.  "How would you like to go get some ice cream later?"

He started towards the kitchen to clean it up.

"April, go with your daughter to watch TV until I'm done in the kitchen.  Then we'll all go get some ice cream.  Your daughter deserves it.  She's been really good lately with the checking and telling the truth."

After Mike was done in the kitchen, he came back out to the living room, and he realized that no one had taken Sally potty yet.  He sort of expected her to have wet her pants, but the truth was, he was doubting about April being mature enough to take her if April we peeing her pants and trying to hide it, too.

He walked over to Sally.

"Honey, your mommy isn't feeling well.  It's not serious or anything, but I don't think she should be taking you potty right now.  We may explain a little more later, for now, I want to be the one that takes you, baby."

He reached down to get her and he felt her bottom to see if she was wet....

He looked at April.

"Don't...." he warned her.  "You and I will talk about it later, unless you want to be embarrassed, sweetheart."

Sally and April both looked up when Mike entered the room. Sally listened to him and nodded. 

Sally cringed and blushed as Mike started to check her. 

April just frowned at Mike, unsure what he was talking about. 

Mike took Sally to the bathroom, and squatted in front of her to start undoing her pants.

He frowned at her a little bit.

"Honey...," he said as he checked her again and even looked inside her panties.  "You didn't pee your pants at all today.  I'm wondering if you didn't pee your pants on purpose three times in some kind of kid game or something...."

He sat her on the toilet to try to pee.

"If you really didn't notice you peed, that's okay, but I would have expected you to be wet if that's really the case, baby."

He sighed.

"Now, what I'm saying is, if you did it on purpose, and you are done with wetting yourself, that's good.  I don't want you doing it on purpose.  If you are having accidents, and since you are too embarrassed to tell us if you are, we will have to continue checking you until I'm satisfied, but if you are having accidents, I need to figure out how often it happens so I know what to tell the doctor."

He waited for her pee, if she would....

He frowned at her.

"Don't lie, Sally.  If you can't be honest, then don't say anything.  I don't want to punish you for lying just because you are embarrassed, but I'll have to if you keep lying, baby."

He hugged her.

"Can't pee?"

He sighed.

"Go ahead and stand up.  I'll let you try again a little later, sweetie."

He held her hand to help her stand up, and then he started to pull her pants up and fix them for her.  It was as if she were three years old again when he helped her use the potty.

"Let's go get you some ice cream, honey.  And no more lying, okay?"

"Good girl," Mike said giving her a light kiss on her forehead.  "Now, let's go get mommy and go."

He walked both ladies out to his car without even asking if April had to pee.  She just took a bath before dinner, so he didn't think she had to go, and she had wet her panties at that time, too, or at least he thought she had.

He didn't really talk to April on the way to the Baskin and Robbins place.

But when they got there, he got out and smiled at the girls.

"Let's get our little Sally some ice cream," he told April.  "You can get some too, of course, but you and I need to talk later tonight after Sally is in bed."

Sally walked out to the car and got into the back seat and buckled herself in. April got in the front seat and did the same. 

Sally and April got out at the ice cream store and followed Mike inside. 

"Yes sir." April said. 

Mike took them up to the front of the store, and he smiled at the young woman clerk.

"I'll have a banana split the traditional way, and these two ladies would like to order something...."

He waited for them to order.

Soon enough, they were getting close to the table where they would eat, and just as they were sitting down, Mike brushed his hand against April's bottom on purpose, checking her just to be safe.  Of course, it would be too early for her to need to go if she just peed when she took a shower, but he wasn't taking any chances.

She felt dry enough....

He sat and sighed as he started to eat his.

Sally had not used the bathroom since getting home from school. She needed to pee when Mike had taken to the bathroom, but couldn't do it. Now she really needed to pee. 

"I'll have two scoops of chocolate ice cream please." Sally said. 

"Same here, April said. 

April shifted in her chair as she felt the need to pee as well. 

Mike didn't really pay attention to them shifting in their seats just then.  They knew the rule, that they were not to ask in public because public bathrooms are not safe, and he had taken Sally just before they went for ice cream, so he thought she didn't have to go at all.  As for April, she was an adult, and had just taken a shower, so even though she had peed a bit in her pants earlier, so he thought, she shouldn't do that again.

He smiled over at the ladies.

"So, how is school going, Sally?" he asked her trying to make light conversation.

Sally pressed her legs together, needing to pee really bad. She put her hands on her lap. 

"It's going good." Sally said. 

April glanced over at the bathrooms but stayed where she was. 

Mike smiled at her.

"Well, what is your favorite class this year, honey?"

He looked over at April thinking she was being a little quiet.

Mike still had half of his ice cream left.

He was enjoying spending time with the girls, and he had nearly forgotten that both girls were sort of in trouble for wetting their pants and hiding it.

"So, are you going to get that promotion at work?" he tried to include April.

"What don't you like about math?" He asked Sally.  "Maybe your mom and I should take a look at what you are doing, and maybe give you some hints or something to help you...."

Sally felt a couple squirts of pee go into her pants. She tried hard to stop it and was able to before completely soaking her panties. It was hard to concentrate on her ice cream. 

"I don't know yet. It's between me and Patty. We should know soon though."

April was struggling not to pee herself but so far was managing to not do ir. 

"I don't know, it's all hard." Sally said. 

Mike sighed.

"You really want this promotion, don't you?" he asked her.  "I know you've work hard for it, but I'm wondering if it might be too stressful for you to handle."

He looked over at Sally.

"Maybe I'll take a look at it with you tonight, honey."

Mike sighed.

"I think it would be best if you resigned the position and let this Patty have it.  Honestly, I don't think you are ready for that.  If you were, your daughter would be better taken care of.  You know she thinks it's okay to pee her pants and hide it because you haven't taught her properly.  How can you take on a job with more responsibilities when you aren't even taking good care of your daughter?" he asked her.

He didn't think he was being mean.  He was just laying out the facts, and he sincerely believed a mother should take care of her child first and foremost.

He was now almost done with his ice cream.

Mike was soon done with his, and he started to gather the girls up, when he noticed Sally's pants.

"Sally, stand up and turn around!"

He checked her backside, putting his hand full on her bottom.

"They are wet, aren't they?"

He sighed.

"And why didn't you tell us you were wetting, baby?  Why did I buy you ice cream?"

He shook his head without letting her answer, and picked her up to carry her out of the store.

"I guess you're just too embarrassed to admit you are peeing your pants like a toddler, aren't you?  I supposed you should be.  I don't know what I'm going to do with you, little girl.  Normally, kids your age know better than to pee themselves during the day, and I don't know, but it didn't look like an accident to me.  It look like you just sat there and peed.... unless you are going to tell me you didn't even feel it coming out!"

He waited to see if she was going to say that.  He doubted that that would happen, but he wouldn't call her a liar if she said that until the doctor told him for sure if she should feel it or not.