LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Hide Stuff from your Stepdaddy!

Ishigreensa

"In the mean time, we are going to have to figure out how to teach Sally not to do that, or she's going to have a lot more problems than just getting in trouble for it.  It's not right to punish her if her mommy poops her panties, now is it?"

He sighed.

"Go get ready for bed."

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't long before MIke came in after her, and he sighed at her.

"Aprii, I don't trust you to not wet the bed, so I'm going to sleep in the living room.  As many problems as you and Sally are having, I just don't want to get your pee on me because you can't control yourself.  I could put a diaper on you, but you didn't wet the bed last night, and diapering you would only teach you that wetting the bed or your pants is okay, so... I'm going to just sleep in the living room tonight.  If the bed isn't wet in the morning, then I'll check your behavior for the day, and if you are dry, then I may sleep with you tomorrow night."

He got a blanket or two, and then went to the living room to make a spot to sleep.

The next morning, both ladies woke up dry, but Sally did have to pee kind of bad.

It was about five when she woke up having to go.

April was still asleep at this time, and Mike was already up because of having slept on the sofa.  It wasn't really that comfortable out there.

He went to start making the ladies' breakfast.

Sally sat up in bed needing to pee. She didn't know that Mike had slept on the couch. She wondered what time it was as she didn't have an alarm clock. Mike had always woke her for school. 

Sally hated to disturb Mike if he was sleeping, but she didn't know if she could take her diaper off by herself. If she didn't use the toilet in the next few minutes, she would wet her diaper for sure. 

Sally got out of bed and walked over to her mother's and Mike's bedroom. She looked inside, but only saw her mother and frowned. She pressed her hand against the crotch of her diaper. 

Mike continued working in the kitchen completely oblivious to Sally's predicament.

Sally, standing there with the shock of finding Mike missing, felt her crotch damped a bit and her bladder pulsed threatening to send a real stream the next time she leaked.

April was still peacefully asleep.

Sally kept her hand against her crotch and went down the hall to see if he was in the bathroom. She saw the light was off and the bathroom was empty. She felt pee spurt into her panties.

Sally started to cry as she walked into the living  room and saw the blankets but no mike. She peed even more into her diaper.  She looked over and saw Mike in the kitchen. She walked slowly to the kitchen.

Mike was busy with making some French Toast for the girls for breakfast when he noticed Sally walking slowly towards him, tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asked her motioning for her to come over to him.

Another long squirt of pee seemed to pour into her diaper before she could close it off.  Now, her privates really wet warm and wet, and if it were not for the diaper, her legs would have been wet this time, but instead, it just felt like there was a small puddle in her diaper that was settling around where her crotch and butt met.

Mike turned off the stove and then he bent down to her and pulled her into a hug.  As he did so, he wrapped his arms around her so his hands were on her bottom, and then he felt her soggy diaper, and he coudl feel her peeing more in it.

He sighed.

"You're wetting your pants?" he asked her just as she finished.

"You poor baby.  You need daddy to take you to the bathroom and clean you up, don't you?  Why didn't you come and get me before you started to pee your pants, baby?"

MIke sighed.

"You did?"

He walked over and took her by the hand.

"Let's go get you cleaned up for school then, honey.  It's okay if you wet the bed.  That means there might be something actually wrong with you and you aren't just holding it on purpose until you have an accident.  And if you have to go so badly in the morning you can't make it until you find me, that might mean the same thing, honey.  I just don't want you holding it on purpose until you pee your pants, understand?  There is a difference of holding it because you have to do something and just holding it until you wet.  If you hold it because something has to be done first, that shouldn't make you pee your pants unless there is something wrong with your body."

He stood her in front of the toilet that he sat on as a seat, and then he started to pull down her pajamas and to undo her diaper.

"You were a good girl and came to me again when you peed your pants.  Good girl, honey."

He got her diaper off of her, and rolled it up in front of her and set it aside.

"Why did you wear a diaper to bed?" he asked her wanting her to admit that she wets herself.

Sally sniffled as Mike took her diaper off. She looked down when he asked why she wore a diaper to bed. 

"Because I had an accident in my pants last night." Sally said. 

"So, you know that this is necessary, don't you?  If you had not worn a diaper just now, Pee would be all over the floor, wouldn't it, baby?  Maybe I should send you to school in a diaper...."

He looked at her to see what she thought about that.  

ACtually, he didn't think that was a good thing at all and hoped she didn't want him to, but he also didn't want her wetting her pants at school anymore either.

"You don't want to wear a diaper to school?" he asked her.  "You know people at school won't be nice to you if they find out you pee your pants.  If you don't want them to find out, or you don't want to wear a diaper to school, you better get your bladder under control, honey.  You are too old to wet your pants when you are awake even if you do have a problem.  Wetting the  bed, that's one thing.  But wetting your pants in the day when you have control over your body, that's just disgusting.  You do know that, don't you?"

"Good girl."

He took off her shirts and set them aside and then he stood up and put her on the toilet with the lid up this time so she could finish if she still had to go, but she had already went.

Then he started a bath for her.

"I'm going to clean you up, or you will smell bad and everyone at school will know you pee yourself."

Sally held still as Mike undressed her, then sat her on the toilet. She didn't feel as if she needed to pee anymore so she just sat there. 

"Thank you Mike." Sally said, still sniffling. 

(I fixed Criminal Minds):

Mike nodded and got her bath water ready, and then he put her in.

"Just let me do it.  That way, I can make sure you get clean," he told her.  "The last thing we need, is for you to go to school smelling like you peed the bed."

He washed her everywhere not giving her any privacy or personal space at all.

Once he was done, the took her out and dried her off the same way before picking her up and carrying her to her room to dress her.

Just as Mike carried Sally into her room, April's bladder really had to go badly, and it woke her up.

Sally blushed as Mike washed her all over. It had been years since her mother had bathed her and Sally wasn't used to not being able to wash herself. She was glad when he finished and dried her. 

She blushed again when he picked her up and carried her like a toddler. Without thinking, she slipped a finger in her mouth. 

April woke up and looked over. For a split second she wondered where Mike was and remembered he had slept on the couch. She saw him out in the hall carrying Sally. Her bladder let her know she needed to pee right away. Her head was in a fog, so it took her a minute to fully wake up. 

As she sat there, her bladder let go a little and she left a wet spot on the bed  before stopping. She got out of bed and hurried to the bathroom. 

Mike worked on dressing her and then he helped her to her feet.

"Good girl," he said.  "Now, I'm not really going to think too hard on whether to put you in a diaper at school or not if you disappoint me.  It really doesn't matter if you wear a diaper or not.  If you wet your pants, your peers will find out, and if you wear a diaper, you will be embarrassed.  That's all you need to know."

He took her by the hand and led her back to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Have a seat and eat your breakfast."

He put her food in front of her, and then he went to the bedroom to check on April.

Not seeing her there, he went to the bathroom and casually looked down at her panties and pants as he spoke.

"Your daughter wet herself so I had to give her a bath so she doesn't smell like a sewer at school."