LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Hide Stuff from your Stepdaddy!

Ishigreensa

Sally blushed as Mike checked her pants. 

"Yes sir,"Sally answered." Because you wouldn't have taken me into the bathroom here."

Sally squeaked some as Mike picked her up and carried her out to the car.

"No, I felt it come out."Sally said. 

April followed Mike, trying hard not to pee.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, you are a child," Mike told her.  "I would take you if you go in the men's with me, but you are a little old to want to go in the boys'.  Would you really have gone into the bathroom with me and let me watch you like we do at home like that?"

He shook his head not thinking she'd like that at all.

"Since you're already wet...."

He just took her out to the car.

"Anyway, you'd think you're old enough that you could have waited until we got home.  We weren't even out that long, honey."

He rubbed her back.

"Something is definitely wrong with your body if you are peeing like that when you aren't even out that long baby."

He looked over at April.

"Right, honey?  A girl her age should be able to go a couple of hours if she had just had a chance to go at home, don't you agree?"

Sally shook her head, not wanting to answer Mike. 

Sally just listened to Mike as he talked. 

"Yes, I guess you're right." April replied, hoping she would be able to hold it until they got home. 

"You guess?" Mike was a little surprised that she didn't have her own opinion, or maybe she thought that a girl should not be able to hold it that long.  Maybe she had doubts because she actually peed her pants a lot at work?  He wasn't sure, but decided not to say anything for now. 

Of course, these are just the thoughts of Mike. 

They got in the car and started for home.

He looked back at her.

"You still have to pee, some, don't you?" he asked Sally.  You need to try to wait until we get home to finish.  If you finish in your panties, I think I'll put you in a diaper tonight to sleep."

Sally nodded when Mike asked if she  still had to pee. She didn't think she she would make it home, and leaked more pee into her pants, almost completely emptying her bladder.

April started wetting her pants as well, looking out the window.

(I guess you fell asleep, so I'll just answer as it is....)

Mike kept looking back at Sally to make sure she was still squirming and still had to pee.

When they were about a block for their home, he noticed that she wasn't moving that much and sighed and looked over at April.

"Your daughter finished...." and that's when he saw her crotch, a small lake had come up before settling back down and soaking her bottom in the seat.

Mike's face reddened!

"You too?"

He shook his head.

"When we get in the house, you are not to touch your pants," he told her.  "You and your daughter need to be dealt with, and because your daughter is just a stupid little kid, I'm going to deal with her myself, but I'll be going easy on her.  She doesn't know any better.  But you....  Well, I want you to wear your wet pants until I'm done with Sally, then I'll talk to you.  No trying to go in the bathroom so you can pull your pants down.  No touching your pants at all.  If you so much as unbutton them, I'm going to be a lot more mad.  Understand?"

He pulled into the parking space.

"Sally, stay in the car for a minute.  You've peed your pants, so I'm going to have to pick you up and carry you into the house.  As far as I'm concerned, if you wet yourself, and there doesn't seem to be any reason for it, then you are telling me to treat you like a baby."

He looked over at April.

"As for you, that is just unacceptable, and you go shamefully into the house with your soaked pants completely on display for the neighbors if they are looking.  If you so much as look like you're trying to hide it, I won't be happy."

Then he got out of the car and walked around to the back door to get Sally.

"You already finished, or are almost finished," he told Sally.  "I can tell because you aren't moving around as bad as you were when we first started.  So, if you have any left, you might as well just finish.  You can't have more than a squirt or two left anyway."

April couldn't hold it anymore and  slowly wet her panties as Mike talked to Sally. Finally she just let finish, causing a pool to form at her crotch. She felt her poop wanting to come out as well, but didn't want to do that in  her pants. 

April blushed as Mike chastised her for having an accident. She nodded as Mike told her to go in the house as she was. 

Sally blushed as well and sniffled when Mike said hee was going to treat her like a baby. She nodded when Mike told her to finish, but there was nothing left in her. 

April got out of the car and walked towards the house.

Mike took Sally right into the bathroom and He sat on the toilet seat while he turned her to look at him.

"Feel your pants with your hand, honey.  Come on.  I want you to realize what you did and why I'm doing what I'm doing."

He waited for her to feel her pants.

Then he started to undo them.

"Babies do that on purpose, honey.  Since I gave you a chance to go before getting ice cream, and you didn't hold it more than two hours, I'm guessing you had to pee before we left, and you chose to just go in your pants rather than in the toilet when I gave you the chance, baby.  Even if you have a problem, and I'm not entirely sure you don't..., it's still strange you didn't pee all afternoon and when I tried to get you to go in the evening, you still didn't, but ended up wetting yourself no more than a couple of hours after  I let you go."

He pulled her over to him and hugged her after her pants were around her ankles, and then he pulled down her panties, too.

"Now, we are going to give you a bath."

He kept hold of her, and then started the bath.

"Babies don't wash themselves," he told her.  "So I'll have to wash you, and then put you in some clothes for now.  Then I will go out and buy some diapers like I promised.  That way, you won't have to worry about peeing in the bed, okay?"

April stood in the living room waiting for Mike to finish with Sally.

Sally frowned as she felt her pants. She looked down as Mike talked to her, blushing as he said he was giving her a bath. Her mother had stopped bathing her in the first grade. 

"Yes sir," Sally answered. 

"You do understand," Mike told her as he kept her in front of him a moment longer, taking off her shirt.  "If I don't treat you like a baby, and you are peeing your pants on purpose like that, then I'll have to punish you... just like... I have to punish mommy for peeing her pants.  Mommy is way too old to treat like a baby, so I have no choice to punish her for not at least saying she had to pee, so that she peed her pants on purpose."

He frowned at Sally.

"I don't want to punish you unless I absolutely have to, honey.  So treating you like a baby is okay, right?"

April really had to poop, and it was getting harder to hold it back.  But they were in the only bathroom, and she was told not to go in there or pull her pants down at all....

Sally listened to Mike, still frowning. 

"Yes, it's okay." Sally said quietly. 

April grunted, holding her hands against her bottom, trying hard not to poop. She could feel the tip of her poop against her hand, 

Mike patted her back and smiled.

"Good girl."

He finished undressing her, and then he put her into the filling bathtub.

"Now, we don't want you going to school tomorrow smelling like pee, do we?  No we don't, baby."

He squatted down by the tub and started to wash her hair.

"Good girl," he cooed at her.  He was taking a long time with her on purpose wanting April to suffer in wet pants for as long as he could put off getting her changed.  He wanted to teach her a lesson, but he didn't know she had to poop.

Mike washed the little girl's hair, and then he started to wash her back and then her chest.

"You are such a good little girl," he cooed at her.  "I'm going to potty train you properly, but we'll wait until the doctor gets a look first to make sure something else isn't getting in the way of that."

"Pretty soon, poop was stuck in her bottom crack and though it wasn't exactly in constant contact with her panties just yet, it would be if she sat down or pushed on her bottom in any way.  The mess was just pushed out of her crack enough, that any pressure against her bottom would push her panties against it and get them messy.

The poop had seemed to stop wanting to push out.

As April walked around the living room, that loosened the poop a bit and made it easier for more to slide into her panties as more pushed out of her bottom now.  She was starting to fill up her panties... but good.

Mike washed the little girl, her back, her bottom, and her privates just as if she was a baby.  Then her legs and her feet.

He took at least another fifteen minutes.

Within fifteen minutes, April's body was done, and poop was weighting down her panties inside her jeans.

Mike finally finished with washing Sally, and he picked her up and out of the tub.

"There we are, all nice and clean, huh baby?"

He then carried her in a towel to her room.

"I'll be right with you, April," Mike said not looking so not noticing yet that she had crapped her pants.

He then put her on her bed and started to dress her into a pair of panties and a long shirt to sleep in.

"I'll get you a diaper in a bit, honey, and then come back and put that on you for bed, okay?  For now, just go to sleep for me and maybe I won't even have to wake you up to get you ready.  Just depends how easy you are to work with while you are sleeping and how sensitive you are."

After Mike had finished putting Sally to bed, and gave her a kiss on her head, he went back out to April in the living room.

"Come here," he said to her a little less than happy with her.

"Tell me, April, how old do you imagine yourself to be?"

He still had not yet caught on that she had pooped her panties.

He shook his head.

"Are you now?"

He grabbed her left hand and made her feel the back of her pants, at which when he did, he also felt it!

"You... you pooped your pants?" he said so loudly that Sally must have heard.  "What in the world?"

He felt her again squishing the poop first with just pressing the pants together where he felt a bulge, and then he pressed it against her bottom. 

"You did!"

He grabbed her and put her over his lap with her bottom up.

"You don't do that in your pants!"

And then he swatted her bottom ten times like she was a naughty child.

He stood her up and looked into her eyes.

"Did I marry a child?"

April blushed as Mike checked her pants and found out she had pooped. She yelped as he pulled her over his lap and spanked her, bringing tears to her eyes. She looked at Mike after he stood her up. 

"No sir." April  whimpered. 

"Do you think it's okay to poop your panties like that?" he asked her.  "Do you?  Is it really a responsible thing to do?"

He shook his head at her.

"How can I trust you to raise your daughter right if you are going to the bathroom in your pants?"

He sighed.

"I need to go get diapers for your daughter.  Since you pooped your pants, I've decided I'm getting some for you, too.  This is just silly!"

He walked out the door intending on finding the most babyish diapers he would find for both of them.