LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

vintage attends let down

So i was at this antique mall and of all places find a pack of vintage attends in the back of building with no price. I tracked down a worker and ask about them the worker told me i was the owners dads and she would be back in a few. I waited around and this older lady come up to me and ask why do you want some old diapers for? I came up with some bs story and she ask what i would give for them i said $10 she said OK handed her cash and left. The bad thing is when i got home and opened the bag i found where the diapers must have gotten wet and water got in the bag and then dried out. it looks like mold spots on half of the diapers.

20180418_132336.jpg

It's crazy that you can stumble apon vintage diapers time from time. I had the same issue once when I found some vintage depends. It all depends on how they are stored. Mildew is the one that seems to get to them. That nasty basement smell.. blech! Sell em on eBay for more  money lol

At least you never really spend too much on them especially when you chance upon them at a thrift store.  The prices for these diapers on Ebay are outrageous and I would be extremely upset if the were molded.  I have had a few instances where I have bought whole packs at a thrift store and they have had mold in them but generally they sell for around $5 a pack.

i was hopping for being in an old dusty building that just the packaging was dirty. out of the pack 5 was total loss. i have a few questionable ones and others are just fine. Knowing the prices i have seen them go for i took my chances.

14 hours ago, technomonkey said:

i was hopping for being in an old dusty building that just the packaging was dirty. out of the pack 5 was total loss. i have a few questionable ones and others are just fine. Knowing the prices i have seen them go for i took my chances.

I would have done the same.  It is a great find for an antiquer but to an ABDL a find like this is almost priceless.

• 2 weeks later...