LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Peeing into Your Diaper

3 hours ago, DiaperHappiness said:

Not once did I ever think of using an enema bag and hose to give me a sensation of having someone going pee into my diaper. Rather like that idea and if it helps you achieve that wetting experience, awesome. And as for having you wife wetting in your diaper and then you wearing it, it is not a gross thing at all. It is actually just another from of diaper intimacy to be shared.

Actually, even before I ever had the enema bag and hose, I would just fill the tea kettle, and pour into my diaper from it. Again, I’d do some in back, and then some in front. The enema bag and hose, work much better, and you can have the crimper, on the hose for flow control. 

Im sure, I will get past the gross feelings quickly enough. It’s just getting past it, as if like that first hurdle. But, I also do have to bring up the subject to my wife, to start. 

35 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Actually, even before I ever had the enema bag and hose, I would just fill the tea kettle, and pour into my diaper from it. Again, I’d do some in back, and then some in front. The enema bag and hose, work much better, and you can have the crimper, on the hose for flow control. 

Im sure, I will get past the gross feelings quickly enough. It’s just getting past it, as if like that first hurdle. But, I also do have to bring up the subject to my wife, to start. 

Once you have experienced the pleasure for the first time, you will of wished you had started earlier and will never look back as well....lol:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1

What would be more humiliationg that that is another being let to wet your bed slightly and make it smell, or make you semll, with the approval of My Lady. when done in a group setting it indicates that you already "belong" to someone

• 1 year later...

I know this post is a lil old but I really wanted to bring it back and see if there's anyone else who've experienced this. 

My wife has placed a changing pad on our tile floor and had me lie on top of my diaper(s).

Once situated, she's squatted down soaking my diaper(s) and crotch before taping me in nice and tight! 

My goodness, what an amazing experience that we both enjoyed alot more than we thought we would! 

I want her to get one of those female funnels so she can have me bend/kneel down and use me as her personal sissy urinal! 

• Like 3
22 hours ago, BB888 said:

I know this post is a lil old but I really wanted to bring it back and see if there's anyone else who've experienced this. 

My wife has placed a changing pad on our tile floor and had me lie on top of my diaper(s).

Once situated, she's squatted down soaking my diaper(s) and crotch before taping me in nice and tight! 

My goodness, what an amazing experience that we both enjoyed alot more than we thought we would! 

I want her to get one of those female funnels so she can have me bend/kneel down and use me as her personal sissy urinal! 

We've done a few variations on this - got my partner to pee down the front of my diaper, or peed on a diaper before putting it on me. We also did one at a sploshing event where I got a pair of plastic pants and connected them to a gunge tank - then filled the poor victims pants full of slime.

I'd like to push it a bit further if I got the chance, and get a few other sissies to soak or mess a diaper completely before putting it on.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Ive had quite a few people contact me over the years and this is not a rare practice and even more involved than that. I guess it speaks of a special intimacy and sharing that for some means a great deal.

On 6/1/2020 at 6:18 PM, rosalie.bent said:

Ive had quite a few people contact me over the years and this is not a rare practice and even more involved than that. I guess it speaks of a special intimacy and sharing that for some means a great deal.

It makes you their chattel or property with no life of your own: A non-entity

5 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

not even close to true. it is a act of intimacy.

Then, unless we are on Bizarro world, or talking about sime very tiny group, you will have to convince me to disregard what has been understood as the norm quite ouspokenly in fiction and practice for 50+ years, since you were about 10 and later,  studied formally. It has been an act of domination since it is depositing waste products on another person and it does fit with the Sissy "lifestyle"

On 6/3/2020 at 7:54 PM, Little Christine said:

Then, unless we are on Bizarro world, or talking about sime very tiny group, you will have to convince me to disregard what has been understood as the norm quite ouspokenly in fiction and practice for 50+ years, since you were about 10 and later,  studied formally. It has been an act of domination since it is depositing waste products on another person and it does fit with the Sissy "lifestyle"

Just wrong and terribly out of date. Do you understand ANYTHING that happened since 1947? You seem incapable of accepting or understanding anythingoutside your own very narrow viewpoint.

• Like 2

Enough to know REVISIONIST HISTORY when I see it. This kind of thing was discussed in Psychology class in 1976, as well ans int the DPF NL in the 1980's. I guess when you do not know the facts, all you can do is demean those who disagree with you, like Trump

8 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

Enough to know REVISIONIST HISTORY when I see it. This kind of thing was discussed in Psychology class in 1976, as well ans int the DPF NL in the 1980's. I guess when you do not know the facts, all you can do is demean those who disagree with you, like Trump

You've heard of the 21st century right? You might want to see how things have CHANGED since then. In your psych class in 76 homosexuality was a DISEASE. Thats changed. almost every science has experienced MASSIVE change in the last 50 years. But not you. You are still stuck in 1947 thinking nothing has changed.

What constitutes intimacy is largely PERSONAL not something you can dictate based on your own narrow, inflexible and out-of-date criteria.

• Like 1

Given the weight of history, the most you can say is that it is a fad like hula hoops. People are still people in the 1st or  21st century. People tend to do the same thing in the same circumstances, even at the PERSONAL level. I have also heard of statistics and good, useful and relevant statistics start from the bottom up and you have to have provisions to ensure honesty or at least detect lying. Things do not change overnight and in large populations, thirty years is overnight. Many medical installations and large pharmacy chains still use fax machines, despite the fact that they have been obsolete for 20 years and you have no idea of how many housing authorities still rely soly on printed material despit the fact that the Americans with Disabilities Act is 30 years old and even 85 yearo old granny has email, or how many businesses still use the XP operating system. This sounds like things I have heard before by tiny cult-like groups who want ttheir pet practice to be the majority going thing. Then, when it gets debunked 5 years later, nobody remembers it ever existed because it is so niche. The only thing I ever heard about using excretia in that fashion was over 40 years ago with a convoluted theory of how toddlers use their excrement as a gift but that was in a time of wild theiries most of which did not pan out and I have not heard again for about 37 years

I an not going to waste my time on this. I have better things to do

5 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Given the weight of history, the most you can say is that it is a fad like hula hoops. People are still people in the 1st or  21st century. People tend to do the same thing in the same circumstances, even at the PERSONAL level. I have also heard of statistics and good, useful and relevant statistics start from the bottom up and you have to have provisions to ensure honesty or at least detect lying. Things do not change overnight and in large populations, thirty years is overnight. Many medical installations and large pharmacy chains still use fax machines, despite the fact that they have been obsolete for 20 years and you have no idea of how many housing authorities still rely soly on printed material despit the fact that the Americans with Disabilities Act is 30 years old and even 85 yearo old granny has email, or how many businesses still use the XP operating system. This sounds like things I have heard before by tiny cult-like groups who want ttheir pet practice to be the majority going thing. Then, when it gets debunked 5 years later, nobody remembers it ever existed because it is so niche. The only thing I ever heard about using excretia in that fashion was over 40 years ago with a convoluted theory of how toddlers use their excrement as a gift but that was in a time of wild theiries most of which did not pan out and I have not heard again for about 37 years

I an not going to waste my time on this. I have better things to do

Maybe you could spend that time recognising that the reason that you dont fit in is that the entire world has moved on and you have not. You are incredibly narrow-minded and dont seem to have learned anything in the last 40 years. You are argumentative over minutia and unable to accept divergent opinions, never mind facts. You are arrogant and absolutely without any good reason for it. Frankly, how dare you deign to define what is and isn't intimacy. Everybody else on planet earth has long ago realised that intimacy is defined by the couple themselves not some out-of-touch moral arbiter stuck in a bygone era.

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

While it does not happen anywhere near as much as I would like, I very much enjoy the intimate pleasure of being told to hold open either the front or back of my diaper/pullup and let a "boi play date" aim his lovely penis and bathe me with his hot pee. I find it so very stimulating to feel the flow of his hot pee rushing down the valley of my bottom before bathing my secret place or feeling hit running all over my caged clitty penis. Quite frequently it makes me pee as well which is why I enjoying keeping my bladder full as many times as possible for each wetting.:whistling:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am a sissy, and I see that many here wish in one hand and deny in the other. I am married to a beautiful woman that is 12 years my major. We both are diaper lovers extreme. There is nothing we wouldn't do to pleasure each other and put a smile on each others face. A marriage or partnership is just that. we compromise, we share and we pleasure each other. There is no "I have a headache" or "I am not in the mood" or "its that time of the month"  My wife will stand on the stairs below me one step and open the back of her diaper so I can let my penis droop in and I will pee all over her bottom and fill her diaper. People this is 2021 now. I love to open or pull down the front of my diaper and let my wife squat and pee on my penis full force. I get an erection just anticipating her warm pee wetting my penis and filling my diaper. This is the most intimate act one can share with a partner. There is nothing humiliating or gross or wrong with this. For gods sake when you tongue kiss others would call it swapping spit. For me in my life this is a first. I have never met anyone in my life to share and enjoy this kink with. This is just a small part for us, we get deeper into our kink. Many people would not be able to handle the things we do for each other. Those are the key words here "WE DO FOR EACH OTHER" Life is too short to do the ewww and omg. We are grown adults here whether AB or DL we are all over 18. Love is also a key word. When you love someone, you want to keep that person happy and always see a smile on their face. I see many people here that say their partner or wife or SO tolerates their wearing of diaper. To me that is not 50/50. After you read this please look up the definition of the word tolerate. You will all see the words "allow the existence" . I love my wife and I will pee, poop, spit, scream, and talk into her diaper if she asked me to. Love and peace to you all and please love each other and make your partner happy, even if its for a short moment.

• Like 4
On 1/9/2021 at 3:27 PM, Transfusionelle said:

I am a sissy, and I see that many here wish in one hand and deny in the other. I am married to a beautiful woman that is 12 years my major. We both are diaper lovers extreme. There is nothing we wouldn't do to pleasure each other and put a smile on each others face. A marriage or partnership is just that. we compromise, we share and we pleasure each other. There is no "I have a headache" or "I am not in the mood" or "its that time of the month"  My wife will stand on the stairs below me one step and open the back of her diaper so I can let my penis droop in and I will pee all over her bottom and fill her diaper. People this is 2021 now. I love to open or pull down the front of my diaper and let my wife squat and pee on my penis full force. I get an erection just anticipating her warm pee wetting my penis and filling my diaper. This is the most intimate act one can share with a partner. There is nothing humiliating or gross or wrong with this. For gods sake when you tongue kiss others would call it swapping spit. For me in my life this is a first. I have never met anyone in my life to share and enjoy this kink with. This is just a small part for us, we get deeper into our kink. Many people would not be able to handle the things we do for each other. Those are the key words here "WE DO FOR EACH OTHER" Life is too short to do the ewww and omg. We are grown adults here whether AB or DL we are all over 18. Love is also a key word. When you love someone, you want to keep that person happy and always see a smile on their face. I see many people here that say their partner or wife or SO tolerates their wearing of diaper. To me that is not 50/50. After you read this please look up the definition of the word tolerate. You will all see the words "allow the existence" . I love my wife and I will pee, poop, spit, scream, and talk into her diaper if she asked me to. Love and peace to you all and please love each other and make your partner happy, even if its for a short moment.

Elizabeth my love for three glorious, delightful, marvelous, and pleasurable years you have been putting a smile on my face and making me feel special. There is nothing and I mean nothing I wouldn't do for you within my power to make you smile, or hear you laugh or moan with pleasure.You my love are the epitome of love, desire, and pleasure. The night I first met you, there was a driving force that kept placing you in my targets. Whether it was fate, love, or divine intervention that drew you to me I will never know. You are safe and home and in my arms. You do things to and for me that no man has ever come close. Our sex life is beyond extreme, but our love life is outstanding, and magnificent. You are the one person that I want to grow old with and be a witness to our life. I know you are asleep right now, but I know when you awaken and read this you will cry in my arms. I will be here to catch each and every tear my love. You can pee in my diaper any time you desire and I will gladly accept every golden drop. I will make sure you see this @Transfusionelle. And so totally right my love,, "WE DO FOR EACH OTHER" it will remain like that !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello I have had two guys pee in my diaper. 

I also have had a female pee all over me. 

I was wearing panties and had a guy pee in my panties while I peed myself. So much fun I really enjoyed it 

On 4/18/2018 at 9:56 AM, pottypanties said:

I am curious about other diapered sissy babies thoughts on this.

I have a friend who always has me hold him so he can pee into my diaper before I pleasure him. Fortunately he is vey careful not to soil my petticoats and pretty dress,

Has anyone ever done this? If not, would anyone else like it done to them.

Personally I like it in the front of my diapers. It feels so warm and it kind of tickles my sissy stick. Giggle

I would love to try this. Thanks for the idea.

• 3 weeks later...

I had nearly a whole week of a close friend using my nappy as his walking urinal among other wet activities. Feels amazing having my nappy used by another, its a very intimate thing to do as well which I love. He would use the back as to soak the nappy from both ends as I would still be using it, thankful he would help change me as it had to be done regularly hehe

• Like 1