LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Peeing into Your Diaper

I am curious about other diapered sissy babies thoughts on this.

I have a friend who always has me hold him so he can pee into my diaper before I pleasure him. Fortunately he is vey careful not to soil my petticoats and pretty dress,

Has anyone ever done this? If not, would anyone else like it done to them.

Personally I like it in the front of my diapers. It feels so warm and it kind of tickles my sissy stick. Giggle

13 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

I need to try this.  .

Yes you do! It is very hot. My friend will call me and tell me that he has been drinking a lot of coffee or beer and his bladder is about to burst. After I giggle a bit he tells me to get freshly diapered and be wearing a complete diapered sissy baby outfit cuz he is coming over to relieve himself in my diaper and holes.

He always talks to dirty to me and tells me what he is going to do to me and what he is going to make me do for him! it is so very hot. I have been making him feel good for many years. A real plus is that he is very welled endowed!  giggle

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 4/18/2018 at 5:41 PM, nenog613 said:

how exactly does he go in your diaper? do you hold your diaper open and he just aims, or does he actually slip himself inside your diaper and goes?

I'M About To Try to do that also

On 4/18/2018 at 11:56 AM, pottypanties said:

I have a friend who always has me hold him so he can pee into my diaper before I pleasure him. Fortunately he is vey careful not to soil my petticoats and pretty dress,

Personally I like it in the front of my diapers. It feels so warm and it kind of tickles my sissy stick. Giggle

I would love to have that done to me right now or any night I got a chance you are very lucky

3 hours ago, wetste said:

Hahaha. My wife does this to me occasionally. Straddles me and pees down the back of my nappy. I don't why but i find it so damn hot. 

Are you still online? Please reply to talk to you about this

On 4/18/2018 at 11:56 AM, pottypanties said:

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:41 PM, nenog613 said:

how exactly does he go in your diaper? do you hold your diaper open and he just aims, or does he actually slip himself inside your diaper and goes?

he lofts my dress and petticoats, makes me take his cock out and aim it into my diapers as he uses other hand to pull my plastic baby panties and diapers away from my body!

While he is pissing, he talks nasty to me.

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:47 PM, Mo. Baby boy said:

I'M About To Try to do that also

I put his cock into my diapers while he is peeing.

14 hours ago, wetste said:

Hahaha. My wife does this to me occasionally. Straddles me and pees down the back of my nappy. I don't why but i find it so damn hot. 

sounds nice however I prefer it down the front.

10 hours ago, Mo. Baby boy said:

I would love to have that done to me right now or any night I got a chance you are very lucky

He does it everytime he comes by for relief. This is at least twice a week.

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:41 PM, nenog613 said:

Once and a while he starts peeing into one of my baby bottles and finishes in my diapers.

• Like 1

While this second party is peeing into your diaper do you ever get the urge to spontaneously pee also ?

Sort of like when I hear and see running water I have the urge to pee and frequently do spontaneously ! 

Sounds like fun to me. No opportunity to try though. Think it is more practical with another guy. What a humiliation being in diapers and a dress, knowing you are going to get screwed like a little girl later and your dude uses you as a toilet all day....love it!

Interesting topic but I have seen this theme used in several story lines, and it was not involved only in guy on guy.  I recall one story, not sure the title any more, where a girl babysitting a young guy(who always fantasized about her) she knew from high school, left him sleeping for the night in a diaper she had soiled and urinated in prior to putting it on him, telling him he could now dream about her all night long! Wow, that would be the ultimate

23 hours ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

Sounds like fun to me. No opportunity to try though. Think it is more practical with another guy. What a humiliation being in diapers and a dress, knowing you are going to get screwed like a little girl later and your dude uses you as a toilet all day....love it!

Before getting screwed, feeling his hardness in my mouth and having it filled with my reward is so hot. Then keep sucking to make him nice and hard so he can enjoy himself again in my sissyness.

6 hours ago, deewet said:

Interesting topic but I have seen this theme used in several story lines, and it was not involved only in guy on guy.  I recall one story, not sure the title any more, where a girl babysitting a young guy(who always fantasized about her) she knew from high school, left him sleeping for the night in a diaper she had soiled and urinated in prior to putting it on him, telling him he could now dream about her all night long! Wow, that would be the ultimate

Not storyline. nothing like the feeling of his powerful stream as it hits my junk.

What I think would be a great story would be to have him change my diapers and before pinning them into place, squat over my crotch and drop a huge load there. Then pull front of my diapers in place, pin them snuggly. When this is done, pull a pair of pink plastic baby panties into place. Next off to the arcade to provide pleasure to everyone who pokes his organ throught the hole in the wall.

• Like 1

I have always wanted to try something like this. Just finding someone else that's in to diapers must have been hard, let alone someone who is actively participating to the level they are. Good for you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 12:26 AM, gbw_dl said:

I have always wanted to try something like this. Just finding someone else that's in to diapers must have been hard, let alone someone who is actively participating to the level they are. Good for you!

I'm in Mo. Would like to chat or talk more about diaper play 

On 5/4/2018 at 11:42 AM, pottypanties said:

Before getting screwed, feeling his hardness in my mouth and having it filled with my reward is so hot. Then keep sucking to make him nice and hard so he can enjoy himself again in my sissyness.

Not storyline. nothing like the feeling of his powerful stream as it hits my junk.

What I think would be a great story would be to have him change my diapers and before pinning them into place, squat over my crotch and drop a huge load there. Then pull front of my diapers in place, pin them snuggly. When this is done, pull a pair of pink plastic baby panties into place. Next off to the arcade to provide pleasure to everyone who pokes his organ throught the hole in the wall.

YESS!!! VERY NICE AND HOT TOO

On 4/30/2018 at 3:43 AM, BabyLock said:

While this second party is peeing into your diaper do you ever get the urge to spontaneously pee also ?

Sort of like when I hear and see running water I have the urge to pee and frequently do spontaneously ! 

I think that would be automatically triggered

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:05 PM, pottypanties said:

he lofts my dress and petticoats, makes me take his cock out and aim it into my diapers as he uses other hand to pull my plastic baby panties and diapers away from my body!

While he is pissing, he talks nasty to me.

I put his cock into my diapers while he is peeing.

sounds nice however I prefer it down the front.

He does it everytime he comes by for relief. This is at least twice a week.

Once and a while he starts peeing into one of my baby bottles and finishes in my diapers.

He makes me take his cock out and aim it into my diapers after he lifts my dress and petticoats out of the way and pulls my diapers and plastic baby panties out from my body! It feels so hot, kind of tickles. Best part is I know I get to suck him when he finishes. If time is available after he cumms and I swallow his load, he makes me suck him hard again so he can fuck me. When we do this he can fuck for nearly an hour!!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Pottypanties said:   What I think would be a great story would be to have him change my diapers and before pinning them into place, squat over my crotch and drop a huge load there. Then pull front of my diapers in place, pin them snuggly. When this is done, pull a pair of pink plastic baby panties into place.

Although I've never done this myself, I'm sprouting a bone just reading about it.  I think a nice addition to this story might be to have the "donor" shoot a load of hot slippery cum on top of his mess before pinning your diaper.  That way his hot and heavy load could slip-slide very easily between your legs while teasing your manhood while you did your diaper waddle, eventually making you shoot a load of hot cum in your own diaper.

Fun! Fun! Fun!  Can't wait to have somebody try that, then tell us how it went.

• 1 month later...

I very much enjoy the pleasure of having a boi-lover wetting himself directly into my diaper, be it in the front or back. I find it so sensual, so erotic, and without fail my tucked in clitty gets all swollen and looking for escape...giggles:biker_h4h:

I like playing, and the humiliation of being a sissy toddler girl, but I am strait. So, I don’t have any fantasies of any guys doing this. But, I’ve had fantasies, of a woman pouring her warm pee into my diapers, or peeing in one, and having me then wear it. On the other hand, I feel a bit grossed out by the thought. So, I have yet to make it reality. These days, I would have it be my wife, if it were to be anyone doing so. My wife, is very aware of my AB/dL, sissy side, and participates, but I have not discussed, my wanting to have someone else’s pee in my diaper with her yet. I don’t think it would shock her, but not sure how she would feel about the subject, or if she would want to do such a thing. One day, when I feel the time is right, I will bring it up with her. 

On a side note, I have in the past, used an enema bag, filled with warm water, and hose, to fill my diapers. I would pretend,  it was someone peeing into my diaper. I would stick the hose down into my diaper, first in back, then in front. I would control the rate of flow, and how much each time. It felt pretty good! 

9 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

I like playing, and the humiliation of being a sissy toddler girl, but I am strait. So, I don’t have any fantasies of any guys doing this. But, I’ve had fantasies, of a woman pouring her warm pee into my diapers, or peeing in one, and having me then wear it. On the other hand, I feel a bit grossed out by the thought. So, I have yet to make it reality. These days, I would have it be my wife, if it were to be anyone doing so. My wife, is very aware of my AB/dL, sissy side, and participates, but I have not discussed, my wanting to have someone else’s pee in my diaper with her yet. I don’t think it would shock her, but not sure how she would feel about the subject, or if she would want to do such a thing. One day, when I feel the time is right, I will bring it up with her. 

On a side note, I have in the past, used an enema bag, filled with warm water, and hose, to fill my diapers. I would pretend,  it was someone peeing into my diaper. I would stick the hose down into my diaper, first in back, then in front. I would control the rate of flow, and how much each time. It felt pretty good! 

Not once did I ever think of using an enema bag and hose to give me a sensation of having someone going pee into my diaper. Rather like that idea and if it helps you achieve that wetting experience, awesome. And as for having you wife wetting in your diaper and then you wearing it, it is not a gross thing at all. It is actually just another from of diaper intimacy to be shared.