LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to prolong diaper time?

bdmw96

Any tips of mentally lasting longer after you've used your diaper? I want to be able to relax and watch tv in a used diaper but find my brain is not able to fully concentrate when im fully diapered up. I usually get all excited and have my fun then im uninterested in diapers and clean up. Id like to spend at least an hour without breaking concentration

They have creams like Mantane and Set and which will numb and desenseatize your penis thus pretty much limiting the the amount of sensation ,its used commonly to help men with premature ejaculation and its temporary within about three hours it will have worn off .much cheaper than a chastity cage and if you realy cant hold off and must climax it will just require some work. Every day new and different restraint clothing is developed for both children who are strippers as well as the elderly ,they are designed to prevent even the most dedicated perpetrator from accessing or interfering in the diaper area. You can find a person you trust "lubricate" your penis and the diaper liberally so every attempt at pleasure will reapply the numbing , you can also go "full out of control" there are many purgatives that take anywhere from an hour to eight hours have your friend choose one and take it without knowing which one , apply barrier cream,the numbing cream a thick diaper and rubber pants with a piece of restraint clothing over it ,laxatives promote a BM by speeding up perisistalic activity and many can be beat with will power, a purgative removes all choice when it acts you will also ,as in you don't get a vote ,very few truly have independent bladder control your body will reflexively void on BM ,SO you have control over temperate lighting sustenance, hydration,and what you do or watch .
And if you Set the ground rules at say ten hours before a change, since you don't know which purgative you have no idea when that's going to work , the more you try to mess around with your penis there's lots in the way and that numbing cream "issue" , so no matter how fast or slow the purgative takes to peak effect ,your body will dertermine how and when your diaper will be used and your ground rules will determine how long you have to live with it .

This will teach you patience and to accept just chilling in your diaper at whatever state of use its in ,and to concentrate on enjoying the things you do control.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Lockable mittens

I'm beyond the point where I lose interest in diapers, but I lose the fantasies I have/get when wearing one, like I think about putting on an extra thick diaper next time (Rearz with insert), but ends up with Tena