LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

i a little going through hard time

My wife and I are going through a hard time with my abdl little side. She no longer wants it part of our lives again, and I'm very hurt and sad about it. we just need prayers for us, 
i pray that God will soften her heart about my abdl side, and be happy and accepting again  

image-result-for-bible-verses-about-strength-and-faith-in-hard-image-result-for-bible-verses-about-strength-and-faith-in-hard-times.jpg

This is a very tough one and we've been through it and know both sides. Submit yourself to God and ask her to do the same. Once you are on the same page spiritually, you have a common base to address issues like this.

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

I went through this with my ex. The day we said, "I Do" she wouldn't. Told our church pastor about my Fetish and put me through a seventeen year living Hell. Eventually we divorced and met a wonderful woman that embraced all of who I was, including this.Our faith together has grown in each other and Christ. She no longer participates, but doesn't mind me wearing and using when she's not around. She also has allowed me to have a Dommy Mommy and knows she diapers and dominants me.

• 5 months later...
On 4/16/2018 at 10:23 PM, Demon-hunter said:

My wife and I are going through a hard time with my abdl little side. She no longer wants it part of our lives again, and I'm very hurt and sad about it. we just need prayers for us

I identity with this so much. I'm in the same situation. Some days, she says shes okay with it but it's not her thing. Other days, shes wondering when I therapist will rid me of these awful desires.  I've prayed to be normal, without these desires, and prayed to be allowed to be myself. My heart has hurt so much because neither one comes to pass. All I seem to hear is that this is my "thorn in the flesh" or "my cross to bear," but is it so much to want to be accepted completely. 

I know we cant do stuff like this alone, but I just want to feel whole, too.

I'll be praying for you. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2019 at 1:15 AM, Findingacceptance said:

I identity with this so much. I'm in the same situation. Some days, she says shes okay with it but it's not her thing. Other days, shes wondering when I therapist will rid me of these awful desires.  I've prayed to be normal, without these desires, and prayed to be allowed to be myself. My heart has hurt so much because neither one comes to pass. All I seem to hear is that this is my "thorn in the flesh" or "my cross to bear," but is it so much to want to be accepted completely. 

I know we cant do stuff like this alone, but I just want to feel whole, too.

I'll be praying for you. 

Who is to say what "normal "is? Ok a diaper fetish is a bit odd but not serious, im sure she has some kink you might think is "weird", in any case isn't there something in vows of "for better or for worse "?