LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why bodysuit/onesie not common and sold in stores?

They are practical and for some it should be mandatory to wear so there would be less cracks

Never having to worry about showing any skin and/or for clothing to get undone 

Would also make it so much easier to buy, as one could go and try before buying

Like in my other thread, where I went to buy jeans, I could have bought a snap crotch dress shirt and maybe a onesie to wear with the jeans, anyone sell reasonable dress shirts?

Quite agree.  Recently I've started wearing a onesie even when I'm not in nappies.  I find them a lot more comfortable than underpants.  It's not beyond possibility that they may become the fashion at some point.  Let's hope so!  We could all stock up then.  As for "dress shirts", I'm not sure whether you mean office-type shirts, or what we call dress shirts in the UK, which are for formal wear with evening dress.  If you mean daily wear-to-the-office shirts with poppers at the crotch, one of the AB suppliers did sell them at one time.  I can't remember who, but they were probably US-based, & last time I looked they were all out of stock.  Somebody else will probably remember.  I've no idea whether they were any good, as I didn't buy any.  I'm retired now anyway, so I don't have to wear them any more.

I bought some bodysuit tees and polos from www.bodysuit.com.    Look like normal shirts on the top.   I've got a handful of AB onesies and a variety of dance leotards (both male and female).   The latter is one of my favorite workout attire (I have a home gym).    I even went to pumpers.com and got a custom leotard (with snap crotch and "male" room), tights, and skirt made up.

24 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

I bought some bodysuit tees and polos from www.bodysuit.com.    Look like normal shirts on the top.  ...

Now they look really good.  Expensive to get them to Europe though.

Dress shirt as in formal wear, weddings and such

I have tried so many companies and not found the perfect onesie and the fit is a problem as the size charts don't help much

My latest order is onesies from onesisdownunder and I bought XL, XXL and XXXL, they all fit me, but 3XL fit me the best, something i most likely wouldn't have found out if I hadn't bought it, but this also means I could have saved money by not buying the XL and 2XL

On 4/17/2018 at 2:10 PM, willnotwill said:

I bought some bodysuit tees and polos from www.bodysuit.com.    Look like normal shirts on the top. ..

Well I've had another search for something like this in Europe without success.  willnotwill:  What is the sizing like for these bodysuit.com tops?  Their sizing info on the website only gives chest sizes, but no clue about how long they are.  I'm 38in chest, 5ft9in & about 165lbs.  I prefer my T-shirts baggy rather than skin-tight.  And 32 inches vertically from shoulder to bottom of crotch measured on my onesies is about right (when they are laid out flat with the poppers done up).  I'd guess Medium would be right, but how long are they?  I've no idea what size you are of course!

If I were buying from Europe I'd just get one & see.  But, I'd need to buy a few to make it worthwhile to pay the shipping & that'd be a big risk knowing nothing about the sizing.

You have to wonder about how serious anyone is who tries to sell any sort of bodysuit or coverall without letting buyers know what the crotch-to-shoulder measurement is.

I'm 6'1" and the LARGE size at bodysuit.com is plenty "roomy" in girth.

On the other hand bodyaware.com sizes are all over the place.    I bust the snaps open on some of their suits.

58 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

I'm 6'1" and the LARGE size at bodysuit.com is plenty "roomy" in girth.

On the other hand bodyaware.com sizes are all over the place.    I bust the snaps open on some of their suits.

OK thanks very much willnotwill.  I'll proceed with caution.

17 minutes ago, mick_dl said:

Hi, 

for Europe you may find this store also helpful: https://www.saveexpress.de/en/search?sSearch=body

cu 

Mick

Thanks Mick.  It's actually technical fabric onesies I'm looking for, for hiking.  I can get good cotton ones from Racketys, but I can't find any artificial fibre onesies other than the bodysuit.com ones.  Cotton's great for everyday use, but not much good for hiking as it retains so much moisture from sweat & rain.  The link you've posted only seems to show cotton onesies.

Here's a dress shirt onesie I've been thinking of investing in; I pretty much wear white button down shirts all the time as an adult lol: http://privatina.shop-07.de/privatina-p18h186s90-body-business.html

Just find the little American Flag icon at the top of the page to translate the page into English. ;) 

PS: I don't think adult onesies are sold in mainstream stores because they are still largely considered a uniquely-baby item, and not enough adults are interested in wearing them, so there's not a high enough demand. :mellow:

12 hours ago, Dubious said:

I don't like their measurements and 75 Euro + shipping is a bit much

If I could try it on before buying, I would buy, but not as a internet order

Agreed here. It's a crap shoot when ordering online, especially clothing.  And I've noticed that the websites that sell onesies the size carts differ per websites. It took me ordering from 2 different places to get the right size and now that I know the site I won't gamble anywhere else. Babypants.com. XL is big on me at first but they do shrink to the proper size after a few washings. The only thing I would like different is the snaps, they're plastic and tend to stick to the inner thighs when I sweat, but otherwise they are super soft and comfortable. 

On 4/22/2018 at 1:43 AM, Little Johnny said:

Here's a dress shirt onesie I've been thinking of investing in; I pretty much wear white button down shirts all the time as an adult lol: http://privatina.shop-07.de/privatina-p18h186s90-body-business.html

Just find the little American Flag icon at the top of the page to translate the page into English. ;) 

PS: I don't think adult onesies are sold in mainstream stores because they are still largely considered a uniquely-baby item, and not enough adults are interested in wearing them, so there's not a high enough demand. :mellow:

Right - those are the ones I found online ages ago (not a US site - my mistake).  Never bought any though - I retired instead!

• Like 1