LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Diapers do you wear?

Similar to above, I think after being into this for some years, one tends to acquire a well stocked cupboard, from which you can pick out a type of diaper depending on what you are doing or need that day. Personally, Abri-Form M3 slips are currently my main go-to diapers for general use, but I still have some Tena Maxis, which are more lightweight options, and Abri-Flex M3s, which are for super lightweight and discrete times, with high-mobility. Then there are some Id-Slip Maxis, which are my 'super' option - for example for a really long journey or something where I might not be able to change easily. I also have some booster pads, which improve the capability of these even more. Finally, I also have some cloth nappies and plastic pants, which aren't terribly practical for out and about, but more environmentally friendly if I know I'm spending the whole day in and still want to wear something. 

I wear cloth flannel "flat" diapers with a Zorb soaker panel placed in the center front. Cloth diapers require waterproof pants. I make mine out of polyurethane laminate (PUL) which is specially designed for waterproof pants. The reason I can't wear disposables is that I don't have enough privacy to store them or dispose of them but I can wash/dry/hide cloth diapers and pants easily.

for under tight clothing I usually wear Huggies goodnights and change frequently, for overnight and bulkier clothing I wear McKeesion Brief Ultra, as that is what my insurance will pay for

Barbie

any kind really. preferred choice for play is any abdl diaper (Rearz, ABU, etc.), followed by plastic-back diapers, training pants, discreet cloth-back diapers, and lastly pull-ups.

for need, which i've started doing nightly for bed (scared of bed wetting so peace of mind instead of actual need), cheap store brand diapers or pull-ups. no reason to waist a nearly $4 diaper for that.

depends (again no pun intended) on how you you like your diapee to fit. For me the best is ComfiDry 24/7's because they fit my body perfect. I have as well as most everyone else tried several other to find what they like. I recently tried the newest Bambino with velcro fit ,but the outer shell barely overlaps each other and its the stretchy velcro that seals you in. and i didnt like that very well. I do wear a hospital style  during the day but at night or long outing i chang to the better one. some will depend on what you can afford or get mailed to you. But i will say try small quantities (2-6) first before you buy larger quantities. I hope wehelped some. i have posted allot of pictures here of me in a few different ones as well so have others. You may want to see the fit on the person and get an idea from that. Dont forget along with diapees you need your lotions and powders and wipes of course but i would recomend you also shave your private area it will be easier to clean yourself up. You may also try cloth diapers if you have the means to store and wash without beng noticed  UBNLESS you want to be . LOL

I almost always wear cloth birdseye prefolds and the Gerber White plastic pants from baby-pants.com. Yellow ducky diaper pins. I actually prefer disposables, but mom said they were getting too expensive so she switched me over to cloth diapers and plastic pants. 

Might still wear disposables on vacation or long car trips; preferably ABU Super Dry Kids because they most resemble the kind I had to wear when I was a real baby lol.