LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most Absorbent?

bdmw96

What is the most absorbent diaper you've ever tried? Ive tried a few high capacity diapers in my time. The best Ive found is Rearz Inspire+ wich is advertised as being able to hold about 5-6 litres of liquid. Of course though there seems to be a flaw in most of these qaulity of diapers. Sure they say they hold up to a certain amount but do not state their leaking point. With the inspire+ and me being a guy I find im able to fill about half to 3 quarters of yhe diaper before it leaks. Its always the very back of the diaper that remains untouched. For me to be able to fill the rest I have to either lay down or crouch and position myself so the pee will go to the back of the diaper. Though leaking doesnt happen unless im bursting to go. I would love to find a diaper that never leaks until every inch of the diaper is full.

Having spent 30 plus years wearing diapers I have yet to find any adult diaper that does not leak befor it reaches full stated capacity. As a male, I have never gotten the back of a adult diaper wet before it leaked unless laying down with my pisser pointed down. 

There are many quality adult diapers on the market, some better than others. It’s all in what you can afford and style diaper you want. 

Personally I have tried almost every disposable diaper on the market and the Rearz Inspire+InControl line of diapers (Includes Safari, Princess, and Seduction) have the best capacity of any I have used.  I do agree that as a male unless you are laying down in bed it is almost impossible to use a disposable diaper to its maximum capacity.  There is just too much pee pee concentrated to the front padding of your diaper.

I have found the Betterdry diapers to be very absorbant and they are the ones I currently use as my daily 24/7 diaper of choice, however as other members have said it is impossiable  to use the entire diaper before it leaks most diapers will leak some where between 50 to 70 % capacity. 

For me when I find the diaper is getting past the 50% capacity it starts to get uncomfortable

For me Confidry 24/7 or Betterdry are the diapers I find most absorbent. The Rearz are also great for absorbency but I seem to be in between the M and L in terms of sizing. They just don't fit me right.

I have tried High absorbency diapers like Dry 24/7 and ABU Simple ultra and I can't get them to come even close to stated capacity.  I love Northshore Supreme They get used all the way from the front to the back before they leak.  

4 minutes ago, FullyLoaded said:

I have tried High absorbency diapers like Dry 24/7 and ABU Simple ultra and I can't get them to come even close to stated capacity. 

Most manufacturers test their diapers on a rig that doesn't account for press out... or "will it leak if I sit down".

Check out XP Medical's pages on diaper testing and absorbency... https://www.xpmedical.com/adult-diaper-testing-methods  https://www.xpmedical.com/adult-diaper-reviews  lots of good information contained within.

Note that the Dry 24/7 is rated by the manufacturer at 4100ml, but its "Usable Capacity" is 95oz (2800ml).

I've tried the older plastic back molicare super plus and they just didn't meet my needs , just unempressed by them .

Northhore Supremes are one of my favorites they hold up well do not clump absorb and wick well , they are a little hard but ok .

Then thair are Crinklzs , I have only worn one so far but they have impressing me . The inner core is much softer , they seem to absorb and hold about as much as the NS Supremes , the out shell seems to be a little stronger and thicker than the Supremes , tapes are a little wider and hold about the same and they also have a front and rear waistband .

So far the Crinklzs seem to be edging out the Northhores but I can't say they are better yet .

Diapers are just something that's personal to all of us and everyone is a little different in what they like 

The fun though for me is partially in the search or trying out different diapers . Every diaper is a little different and it is partially that difference that fuels my desire to at least try them .

I have tried most of the range on XPMedical, the best being Seni Quatros, followed by Dry 24/7s, and then Abena Level 4, and then Molicare Super Plus.

But that was probably 3 or 4 years ago and all but the Dry 24/7s seem to be in declining quality.

I have also tried ABU SDKs (1st version), wasnt that good; the "improved" ABU Diapers are so much better (like Night and Day).

I really like Little Pawz and the Tykables Overnights,  ABU BareBums are good too, but less absorbent that a lot of "premium" and ABDL options.

I also usually use Goodnites (New or Old style) as Boosters, which helps as far as function goes and feels better than without.

I haven't tried the PeekABU yet, but want to (won't order for a while though)