LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pleasantly surprised with pullup

Let me make it clear at the start that like most other DLs I love my nice thick and fat diapers that I wear every night and some days. However, I wasn't wearing a diaper most days just my panties. I began wearing the feminine Always Discreet underwear always with one or two  Tena overnight pads for the bulk during the days. Loved the bulk and the Tena pads held quite a bit. Well I ran out of the pads so just wore one of the AD pullups. They are white with a blue printed ribbon and bow around the waist, so kinda cute. They just have a thin padding strip in the crotch area so didn't expect much. Boy, was I surprised. I wore the first one all day and wet in it several times without one leak. Amazing, and boy it was swelled up. I loved it and now wear one every day and no more pads. I was just at the store today and notice that AD has a line called 'boutique' that are peach color with a ribbon bow, so had to buy some to try. Will keep you posted. 

ad03.png

42 minutes ago, shveddiapersissy said:

Let me make it clear at the start that like most other DLs I love my nice thick and fat diapers that I wear every night and some days. However, I wasn't wearing a diaper most days just my panties. I began wearing the feminine Always Discreet underwear always with one or two  Tena overnight pads for the bulk during the days. Loved the bulk and the Tena pads held quite a bit. Well I ran out of the pads so just wore one of the AD pullups. They are white with a blue printed ribbon and bow around the waist, so kinda cute. They just have a thin padding strip in the crotch area so didn't expect much. Boy, was I surprised. I wore the first one all day and wet in it several times without one leak. Amazing, and boy it was swelled up. I loved it and now wear one every day and no more pads. I was just at the store today and notice that AD has a line called 'boutique' that are peach color with a ribbon bow, so had to buy some to try. Will keep you posted. 

ad03.png

They are great.  I used to wear them regularly before I switched to Rearz tab style diapers during the day.  I would wear two pair at once and simply rip the sides of the used one when it was time for a change.  They also have the lilac fragrance which is fairly intoxicating as well.  You and I are very similar.  I also started out wearing Tena Overnight pads to work but I would wear them in a pair of panties.  Sometimes I would wear as many as three at one time.

• Like 1

Yep, I've been wearing them since just about when they came out and have been harping them here.  These are one of two that don't give me a rash between the legs.  They are soo much more soft than other brands.  These are the one brand that I can wear to bed, though I don't wet them. 

In terms of absorbency, they are good, but Northshore GoSupreme are a lot better. 

I find it interesting, but as usual, some are great pullups and some aren't. I just think it'd be nice if the good ones we find store-side, would be available for more than a couple weeks. Most times when I go back for more, the store is out or stock is no longer available except for online. Eh, oh well.

As I reported earlier I had bought some of the new Boutiques in peach to try and compare with the all white AD line. I love the Boutiques with there cute peach color rather than the plain white. Sadly tho, I report that they no where compete with the all white AD underwear. They were listed for LBL, rather than the mention of 'heavy' for the white ones. Will continue to wear them but with a booster bad until I use up this package. 

peachAD.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wearing the Boutiques right now, and have to double up if I want to do more than two small wettings. Flooding is not gonna happen. I haven't tried the regular ones, but will get some next time. Do they feel more diaper-like? The boutiques are so thin I honestly don't even feel them until they're wet.

I wear boots own brand night time pull ups (UK based here) being specially designed for night time use they hold loads of wee