LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepdaughter (open)

jan241989

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Shelley got to the bank, she parked the car and then she got out and waited for Kelly to join her.

"I think you're old enough to come in and see how things work," she said.  "A little later, after you are used to getting some pocket money from us, I think we'll open you up an account where you can save half of your allowance for something special that you want."

She took her hand and started to walk her into the bank.

Shelley smiled.

"We need to line up here, and I'll show you.  See, all those people are going towards the front to an empty person at that long counter.  They will give them enough information to access their accounts, and then they will either take money out or put money in their account."

She smiled at her little step daughter.

After nearly ten minutes, they get to the front counter, and Shelley lifted her stepdaughter up and put her on the counter as if she was a little girl.  The she handed her her license and her bank book.

"Hand these to the bankteller, sweetie."

Then she had to fill out a check for the amount she wanted, so she gave Kelly the pen.

"You can write 'cash' on the first line for mommy, can't you?  You have to learn how to fill out a check if we get you your own account soon, honey."

She then told her to write a five as close to the begining of the box for the numberals as possible and then to follow it with four zeros and then a decimal point and two more zeroes.

"Good girl!" she said when she was done, and then took the check book to finish it up because the writing and signature had to be in her writing.  "See?" she showed her the check.  "That's how it should look when you finish writing a check."

Shelley looked at the bank teller.

"Sorry, I'm just teaching my stepdaughter how to fill out a check book."

The bank teller just smiled and nodded getting access to her account.

After Shelley got the money from the clerk, she bent down and she gave little Kelly a hundred dollars.

"Now, this is not your regular spending money," she told her.  "This is a special one time catch-up payment for all the other monthly spending money we have not been able to give you for the last few months.  Normally, we'll be giving you about twenty dollars a month."

She looked around the girl for someplace to put the money so it wouldn't get lost, but wasn't happy.

"Tell you what, honey, since you don't have a regular pocketbook yet, I'll hold your money in this empty pocket space of my wallet until we get to the store and get you a pocketbook, okay?"

Shelley then drove Kelly to the shopping mall first stopping off in the apparel area to find her a wallet for her own money.

"Pick out a pocket book or something you'd like to keep your stuff in, honey.  And get a purse, too, so that you have a safe place to put your pocket book or your wallet."

(what is an LV?)

Shelley nodded and smiled.

"Sure, honey."  She handed her some money and directed her to the front of the shop to pay for it.  "After you get this, then we'll ask them to cut the tags out for you so you can use it right away, and then I'll give you your money from earlier to put in it, okay?"

The lady smiled and handed it back after she had cut the tags for it, and then she also gave Kelly the change.

Shelley then took her aside and handed her the money she had promised her earlier.

"Now, be careful that you get what you really want.  This is a lot of money at one time, and you've probably never seen more than twenty at one time, am I right?  You can do a lot with a hundred, but it's not unlimited.  You may find that you really want something, so I suggest you think carefully before deciding to spend any of it.  As for your room, most of the redesigning of it will be up to me to spend the money, so you just need your money for something that I will not do, for example, if you wanted a video game machine...."

Shelley stopped her.

"What are you doing, honey?  I'm not talking about this wallet.  I'm paying for it, and it's okay to have this one.  I was just talking about the things you want to spend your money on.  I just want to see you happy, and for you to get your money's worth when you shop is all, sweetie.  I promise, this wallet and purse are fine, sweetie.  Mommy is paying for this for you."

She picked her little stepdaughter up and put her on the counter so the could look eye to eye.

"Kelly, just because I want to teach you how to make your dollar stretch, it doesn't necessarily mean I won't get you nice things when I go shopping for you.  If I can't get something that I intend to pay for, then I'll just tell you no, and if you want to know, then I'll tell you why.  If it's your own money you are spending, then I won't ever tell you no, but I will remind you that there might be a cheaper option, and you might want to go the cheaper way if you want to do something more with what you have.  Do you understand?"

"We'll take the purse and wallet she has already chosen," she told the cashier.

Shelley smiled and waited for the purse and wallet, and then she handed them to Kelly before picking her up from the counter again and then putting her down gently on her feet so they could go to the car.

"I know you don't think of me as your real mommy because you have one at your other place, Kelly.  I'm not trying to replace her, okay?  All I want to do, is to try to do right by you when you are here at our place, and to be there like a mom should be when you need someone.  Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

They were in the car when she had started talking.

(Please try not to say what I do.  I don't exactly like it, when it is something that can be decided... and is not something that might have just been habit or uncontrollable.)

"We're going to go to JCPenny first.  They usually have nice things there."

Shelley came up on a red light and stopped for a minute.

"Do you like Disney Princesses or what exactly do you like?"

"That sounds like a sensible color for a room, but how many posters are we talking, and what kind of stuff will be on the posters.  I'm not comfortable with anything looking demonic in my house.  But if it's not too outrageous, then we certainly can do that."

She smiled.

"Dragons are not too demonic for me, just so you know, but anything that comes out as purposefully calling it self something having to do with the Devil, Sin is okay, or stuff like that... that sort of scares me.  Deal?"

"Six isn't too bad," Shelley agreed to help her.  "And thank you for understanding.  I know that sometimes it is hard to be told what to like and what not to like, and I hope I'm not doing that to you.  Only telling you what I don't like in my house is all."

She was soon at the store.

"Let's go look at the paint and wall paper first to see how we are going to color your room, and then look at some matching furniture.  I don't think the dresser in there or the bed will match with the new wall color, and besides, you might want a different bed."