LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepdaughter (open)

jan241989

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert continued to rock her for a little while, and the he stood up carefully so as not to wake his little girl.

"I guess she's had a long day," he told Shelley.  "I'm just going to put her to bed for the night."

He carefully lifted her up and then carried her to her room.  He was surprised that she was still light enough to carry.

Wait?  Did her bottom feel a little wet?

He smelled her hair to make sure he was really imagining things.  She wouldn't do that at her age, would she?

Shrugging it off as probably just sweat because she's not really that wet, Robert took her to her room and he put her in bed.

He covered her up, and smiled.

"Sleep well, princess."

Of course since since she was not eight years old or younger, he didn't undress her.  He just put her to sleep as she was.

The next morning, he had to leave for work early, but Shelley  came to the doorway of her room at around 8:00 to check on her.

Shelley came in as Kelly woke up.

"Honey?  We're going shopping today.  Remember?"

She walked over towards her new daughter's bed, and she squatted down by her.

"I forget, how old did you say you were, sweetie?"

(Yeah, I forgot too, but I think I said it in character, so I sort of wanted you to answer in character to Shelley that she was twelve again.)

"Well, I have to go to the bank and get the money, honey.  And then we can go from there.  The bank opens around nine, so we were going to leave around that time."

She smiled.

"It's about 8:15 now, so I'd like you to get up and have some breakfast, and then we can get you dressed to go shopping, okay?"

She started to remove the blankets from her.

(Is she wet under the blankets?)

(I guess she wasn't wet then?)

Shelley took her into the kitchen to get her some breakfast.

"So, what is something you definitely want to change in your room..., besides not having a TV?" Shelley asked her.

Shelley smiled and laughed a little bit.

"Well, I figured posters would be a given, honey.  What I meant, was, do you like the color of your room?  Is there any big furniture that you are uncomfortable with that you'd like to get changed?"

She patted her on the shoulder when she brought her some orange juice over.

"What kind of cereal do you want?"

She had five kinds of cereal in the cupboards, two more grown up like and three childish kinds.

Shelley smiled.

"You want some books?"

She started to pour her some corn flakes.

"What about some toys?  Do you have any preference for books or toys?"

She put the girl's breakfast in front of her, and she sat down next to her with some coffee and her own bowl of raisins and bran flakes.

"What I meant, honey, was what kind of toys do you like AND what kind of books do you like?  I figured we'd get you both, baby.  You might be too old for some kinds of toys, but there must be something you like to play with?"

She smiled over at her.

Shelley nodded.

"Well, get your breakfast finished so we can go to the bank in a bit, and then we'll go shopping."

Shelley smiled at Kelly.

"I'm just going to be a minute, and then we'll go.  You may be excused, but if you need to do anything, you should do it soon."

She then went off to go get ready to leave.

Shelley smiled when Kelly came down ready to go.

"Okay, let's go to the bank and get the money.  By the way, I'll give you some extra spending money as well.  You can use that towards you room if you want, but you don't have to.  I'll be taking care of the big stuff, for the most part."

Shelley smiled at her.

"Yes Ma'am, sounds so formal, dear.  I know you probably don't want to call me mom or anything like that, but maybe you can just call me Shelley or something if that's easier?"

She got them into the car and then started driving.