LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepdaughter (open)

jan241989

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Honey, you don't just demand your allowance.  We will set up the days we pay your allowance later.  Your dad should be home in about three hours, at six.  Do you want to help me get dinner ready for him?"

She smiled at her.

"It's a good way to get used to each other."

"We'll discuss what is appropriate for a twelve year old's bedroom when your daddy gets home.  We might let you have a small stereo, but I'm not sure a television is a good idea right now.  You might not keep up on your homework if we put too many distractions in your room."

She got the potatoes out.

"Can you peel about eight big potatoes for dinner?" she asked her.  "We're having pork chops, potatoes, corn, and pork-n-beans."

"Of course, you'll get some," Shelley told her.  "What made you think we wouldn't give you any of the mashed potatoes?  When there are just the two of us, we just peel five, but you're here, so that's why we're peeling eight, to make sure you have some, too, honey."

She didn't understand why the girl would think they wouldn't let her have dinner.

She shook her head and let it pass thinking maybe she was just confused.  Then she started to work on some of the other parts of dinner.

Then Shelley realized maybe she was talking about the television.

"Well, you will talk to your dad about it, won't you, if you want a TV that badly.  But honestly, no one I ever grew up with had a TV in their room until they were sixteen years old."

Shelley nodded.

"I guess you can go to your room if you want.  It's the one at the very end of the hall on the other side of the upstairs bathroom."

She sighed.

Actually, she wasn't sure how old the girl was, and daddy miscalculated and they set up her room for a nine or ten year old girl, not a twelve year old girl.  So she had some plushy toys and stuffed animals here and there, and she had some toys and games more suited to younger elementary school students rather than someone almost ready for middle school.

(mom is still downstairs, cooking.... Did she go back down to confront the mom, or what?)

Shelley continued to cook dinner and if her stepdaughter said something, she missed it as she was very much engrossed in making the perfect dinner for the first night of her husband's child's stay with them.

Shelley smiled as she heard the car pull up.

She wasn't sure about this daughter of his, but she wanted to make him happy, so she would try really hard to make him happy.

She finished with dinner and put it on the table.

Robert came in and looked around.

"Is she here yet?"

"Look upstairs," Shelley told him.  "She went to her room, I think."

Robert started up the stairs....

Robert smiled.

"I wish I could, honey, but that's not really going to work for many reasons.  One, is that I don't have unlimited money.  Two, you won't learn the value of money or about responsibility if I just do that, but I do want to spoil you a little bit.  What were you wanting, honey?"

He held both his arms open for her to come to him.

Robert wished that were the way it was going to be, but as it was, it would be six months with one parent and six months with another.  He would have to explain things to her later.

"Honey, we'll talk more about this later.  I know it's confusing and upsetting, but eventually, you'll get used to it, and you'll still have your mother in the other town and you'll have me.  We both care about you.  Did you know that?"

"Get rid of you?" he asked her.  "NO one wants to get rid of you, honey.  We have to follow the law, and the law says that your mom gets you for six months and I get you for six months.  No one wants to get rid of you, sweetie."

He pulled her to her bed as gently as he could and sat her down next to him.

"Why did you think we'd want to get rid of you?"

"And that's why we had to split up, honey.  It was not good for you to be in an environment like that.  ACtually, your mom and I respect each other a lot.  We just don't get a long, and we didn't see it as fair, that you had to live in a violent home like that.  So, I left but we were supposed to share you.  Your mom fought that and tried to block it because she loves you, and she was being selfish with you.  That's why it took some time before I could get my turn with you."

He patted her lap.

"None of what we did had anything to do with you.  You didn't cause any of it, and we both want you.  Understand?"

Robert nodded.

"I understand, honey.  It is going to be rough for a while, but think of it this way!  You'll have twice the number of friends!  You'll have friends from your old school, and you'll have friends in your new school.  And you'll get to see them often enough that you can stay friends."

He smiled at her.

"Now, have you unpacked yet, or should I help you with that, baby?"

"Well, what do you want to do with it, princess?"

He smiled at her.

"I don't have unlimited money, but we can probably do a little bit to make it more like your room, honey."