LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepdaughter (open)

jan241989

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You can get a full size bed or a twin bed.  A twin bed will be smaller, but it can give you more room in your room.  A full sized bed will make less space in your room, but it will be more mature-like to have.  It's completely up to you, honey."

Shelley smiled.

Shelley shrugged.

"Well, I'm not you, honey.  I would probably take the smaller bed if it were me so I'd have more room in my room, but a bigger bed might be more comfortable.  The reason I've brought you to pick out your bed is that I don't know if space or comfort is more important to you."

"Alright, then.  Let's do that then," Shelley said.  "Let's look at the beds over there, then.  Find one that you think is comfortable.  Try laying in it because you are the one that has to sleep in it."

(Why would you want to make me punish you on purpose?  I'm the stepmom right now, right?  I don't think that's natural for kids to think...  I could be wrong, but it kind of threw me for a reply.)

(I'm not really sure I'm comfortable with you pushing the stepmom like that, but let's see where it goes, I guess)

Shelley let her try some beds for comfort while she looked around for nice sheets and blankets for her new bed.

Shelley nodded at the choice of bed and sheets, but she looked up at Jan when she said that she wanted a big chair for her room.

"What do you want a big chair for, honey?  Wouldn't you rather have a small card table with four folding chairs so that you can have friends to your room to play games or chat or whatever?"

Shelley nodded.

"So, you want a big chair, then?"

She wasn't sure about getting that thing, but she decided that they could always move the chair if she didn't want it, and maybe put it in the living room.  They had been needing another chair anyway.  And if she did decide to keep the chair in her room, then that would be fine.

"Well..., there can be problems with having a cell phone these days, but there are also good things about having one.  I still need some more time to decide on that one, but we can put a line in your room with a regular phone with no problem.  How about we do that for now until I talk it over your daddy?"

"Yes, I know you want a phone," Shelley said.  "I suppose it's natural to want a phone at your age because society has changed, but I'm not getting you one just because you demand it.  I will talk it over with your dad and then we will decide what is best."

She ignored the girl's glare at her.

Shelley shrugged and started to walk away from her choosing not to get into a battle of words in public.  She already knew that the girl wanted one, and there was nothing to say because they each knew what was happening.  Shelley knew that she wanted it, and she knew that Shelley was going to talk to Robert first.

"I think you'll be starting school on Monday," Shelley ignored her begging for the phone.

"Okay, let's see what kind of furniture you want in your room.  Of course, you need a nicer dresser, a student desk, and then you said you wanted a nice big chair.  Anything else?"

"So, you'd like an entertainment shelving area, or do you want some separate book cases?"

She smiled at her little girl.

"Let's look and see what would look nice in your room, shall we?"