LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepdaughter (open)

jan241989

"We'll have to see about the computer, honey, but I don't see why you can't put up some posters you might like.  When would you like to go shopping for bedroom stuff, within my budget, of course?"

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I think you and your stepmom can go tomorrow if you want.  I have to work, but if you waited until Saturday, I could come.  As for what the budge is, I'll have to talk to Shelley about it.  I'm sure she's already been thinking about that though, and she'd been putting a little aside for you each month for when we finally got to have you some here.  So, whatever I'm imagining we have, she knows for sure, and she probably has even more set aside than I  know about."

He smiled at her.

"I know it's a lot to think about, so I'm not going to ask you your opinion of her just now or even if you might be able to like her later.  I'm just going to ask you to trust me enough to obey her for now when I'm at work, okay?"

Robert was taken aback when she asked to use the bathroom.

She was twelve years old!  Didn't she know to just go?

He sat on her bed and pulled her into his lap.

"Honey?  What made you think you had to ask something like that?" he asked her.  He felt between her legs to make sure she wasn't wet from trying to hold it too long because the way she asked that was just too innocent, and too, something!  It made him worried about her.

He sighed and shook his head.

"There is no reason for such a ridiculous rule in this house," he told her.  "I don't want my twelve year old daughter peeing her pants just because she thinks she has to ask all the time and I'm not paying attention, sweetie.  That would be really embarrassing for you, and would even hurt your feelings."

He rubbed her lap a minute.

"Go ahead and go before you wet your pants, sweetie."

He gently pushed her up so she could go.

Then he went back down to talk to Shelley.  He was concerned about her house rules, and decided to have Shelley keep an eye on her to make sure she didn't put it off too scared to go and too scared to ask.  Shelley, of course, thought that was horrible to make a kid her age ask to use the bathroom at home, and she quickly agreed that she would keep an eye on her because something like that can really depress a girl so close to being a teenager.

Robert and Shelley were still talking.

"I think our baby wants to go shopping tomorrow to redo her room."

"She wants a television for her room, but I don't think that's appropriate at her age."

"I agree to some extent, but we should see how mature she is.  How about you watch how she does with letting her do her homework in her own time.  If she seems to finish it without putting it off all the time, then maybe we can rethink about the television for her in a couple of months.  Some kids do mature a little faster than others...."

"Then, can I at least tell her it's off for now, but if she proves that she's mature enough to have one by always having her homework done for school before watching the family television or doing other things she wants, then we will consider it in a couple of months?"

"Yeah, let's do that."

"What about a phone?"

Both of them thought hard about that one.

"It's an insecure world.  A phone is as much a peace of mind for us as it is for her to be able to talk to her friends."

"It's a work around the television though, these days...."

"Not if we don't enable the internet.  I'm sure we can limit the functions and slowly let her have some as she shows us she's mature enough to handle it."

"Okay... So if possible, maybe we can let her have Line because Line will send us notice if she wants a game, and the calls are cheaper that way...."

"Yes, we could go that route.  And add more to it as she shows us that she's mature enough for it...."

Soon enough, they were done talking about what to do with her privileges, and Robert was once more going up to get her for dinner.  Dinner was now on the table.

"Good girl," Robert said to his daughter.

"Have a seat and start eating, honey," Shelley said.  "Tomorrow is going to be a big day for you because it looks like you and I are going shopping for stuff for your room, if that's okay with you...."

She smiled at her.

"If you'd rather your dad took you though, then we can do something else tomorrow."

"Of course we can go tomorrow," Shelley sounded pleased.  "And your dad and I talked about the television for a minute while you were upstairs...."

"You need to show us how mature you can be," Robert told his daughter.  "If you show us that you can be mature about getting your homework done when you first get home, and you can do other small things that Shelley asks you to do on the weekends, then maybe we can get you a television for your room within six months.  If you are mostly not mature enough to handle it though, then there will always be the family television when you are done with things that you need to have done first."

Shelley sighed.

"I promise, honey, we will work on your behavior and make sure you get to have a television as soon as you are mature enough to show us that you are ready for one, okay?"

"You'll probably start school on Monday," Shelley told her.  "I have to take you to register you of course."

She smiled.

"So, you'll have tomorrow and the weekend to relax before starting school again," Robert said to his daughter.  "You should let your stepmom treat you somewhere after you go shopping for your bedroom tomorrow."

After dinner, Robert took little (what's her name again?) to the living room and turned on the television for her.

"Let's watch television for a while so your stepmom can wash dishes.  I hope you can see her as a second mommy in time.  Not to replace your birth mom, but just as someone that you can trust to talk to and have help you if you need her."

Robert cuddled his daughter and patted her thigh as they watched television.  Actually, the way they were sitting, you'd think he was treating her like she was under eight years old.  He liked having her in his lap like that though.

Shelley had peeked in on them a couple of times, and while she shook her head at the idea that the young teenager was being held like she was a little kid, she didn't say anything.  She probably missed her dad, Shelley had reasoned.

Soon enough, Shelley came back into the living room.

(I'm not sure when your talking, thinking, or acting.  Can you maybe do something about that?  Like use quotes or something?)

Robert smiled and nodded at her. (Assuming she said it).  "I missed having you around, too, honey.  I missed a lot of time with you."

He hugged her a little tighter and rubbed her thigh a bit more.

"You'll always be daddy's little princess."

As Kelly is sleeping, Robert decides to change his mind and get her some ice cream later.  He doesn't really want to wake her up.  She's probably had a long day getting there, and with everything happening, of course, she would be dead tired.

While she is dreaming of being a baby, the image of her daddy changing her diapers comes into the scene....

Robert shook his head.

She should be an age where that should embarrass her, but he decided not to say anything about it.  It was actually sort of cute.  Maybe somewhere deep inside, she was still his baby.