LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepdaughter (open)

jan241989

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess, I'll try if you can do more than two sentence replies... please?  So many people only write one or two words, and that sort of drives me crazy, but a short reply of three to five sentences, with one or two sentences when it's appropriate is perfectly fine by me.

Robert and Kate fell out of love, and eventually he started to see other women while Kelly was still a young girl.

As time went on, Kelly, grew up a little bit and Robert had found a second love of his life.  

They were married about a year ago, and he had been fighting for equal custody rights over Kelly during the last three years.

Finally, he had won, and Kelly was due to come and stay with him for six months starting that afternoon, but Robert was at work.

Shelley came to the bus stop to pick her up.  She didn't know Kelly that well because it had been three years since Robert had even seen her, so now, Shelley waited in a crowded bus terminal for the arrival.  Shelley was still kind of young, around 23, and had no kids of her own yet....

(I don't know how old you want Kelly to be, so I left it as vague as I could)

Kelly: Mom do i really have to go i don't want to 

Kate: Yes you do the judge said you have to if i could change his mind i would

Kelly: I get on the bus and it is a couple hours till i get there

Including the wait for the bus, and the buying the bus ticket and everything, it had been at least four hours since she had last had a chance to use the restroom, when the bus arrived.  Arrived it was only a short trip, this bus didn't have a toilet on board.  It was a short distance bus meant for just going between a few towns during the day stopping almost every two hours anyway.

When the girl arrived, Shelley had already been waiting for her for about fifteen minutes.

She wondered, if Robert had wanted to leave his other life behind, why he was so insistent on bringing his daughter from that marriage into her house, but she loved Robert, so she would do this for him....

When people stopped getting off the bus, she started to look for the girl that would be staying at her house....

Now, how old was she again?....

She is 12 

I get off the bus and look for my dad. I look finally I go up to the service desk and ask them to help me find my dad or who is going to pick me up 

"Will the party waiting for a twelve year old Kelly come and claim her, please?"

The announcement went out over the speaker.

Shelley frowned and walked over to the counter embarrassed that the girl had done that rather than seen her looking for her.

She came upon her, and she pat a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you Kelly Robinson?"

She smiled when the girl looked at her.

"I'm Shelley Rob... um... your dad's wife, honey."

She reached for the girl's luggage....

"You call me, mommy, of course, at least while you are staying with us, honey.  I'm going to be taking care of you just like your mommy, so get used to it, okay?  Your daddy had to go to work."

She then carried the little girl's things towards the car.

"You're twelve years old, aren't you?  We'll get you registered for school tomorrow.  I'm not sure what grade you were in where you went to school, but I think your daddy and I decided to put you in sixth grade here, unless the school says differently.  I wanted to put you in fifth grade because of the big changes, and sixth grade is middle school, and everything is going to be really hard to get used to to start with, but your dad said there's no way they'd let us do that unless you failed at your last school." 

Shelley turned around on her dropping her wrist.  (She was carrying her bags, not the girl).

"You will obey me as your mother, or you can deal with your father on the subject," she told Kelly.  "Like it or not, I am your mother while you are here!"

She then swatted her bottom once to show her that she meant business.

"Creek Mountain Middle School.  It's not a bad school, but it is a public school."

She smiled at her after she got her in the car.

"Why don't you nap a little bit?  I have had to drive an hour to get here to get you because our small town doesn't have a bus depot, sweetie.  We live in a small town so that we can enjoy the quiet and avoid the problems of larger cities.  Of course your dad works in the city, though."

(How do you want to handle bathroom?  Do I tell you when you have to go as I've seen in your other RPs, or do you want to control when you have to go?)

The ride was a little more than an hour long.

Eventually they pulled up to a house with a large yard and a big black lab named Bear.  The house was two stories with four bedrooms, one of which was converted into a study for daddy and one a sewing room for mommy.  The other room, was redecorated for an elementary school aged girl with pink everywhere.

Then there was the kitchen and dining area, a huge living room, and a laundry room.  There were two bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs.

(Sorry, what I meant, was do I tell you when the character has to pee, or do you want to be in control?  In some of your RPs, the other person says you have to pee a lot, and then you reply that you just wet or you hold it or whatever.  That's why I'm asking).

I lead you towards the fence where our big black dog is waiting to greet me (stepmom).

"This here, is Bear, honey.  You might as well get used to her.  She's your dog, too, now."

"Your jobs?" Shelley asked her a little confused.  "What do you think?  That we are running some kind of kid labor camp or something?  You are Robert's daughter, honey.  You may be asked to help out now and then, but you have no regular job other than going to school and be the kid."

She shook her head.

What in the world did that girl mean by job?  She had never heard of putting a twelve year old to work before as a regular thing!  Not unless they asked to work, and they applied at a fast food place, but recently, she was sure that only kids who were at least fourteen could work at places like that....

Shelley shrugged.

"Well, your main chore is to do your homework and do your best at school," she told her.  "When you have time, then I'll ask you to do something from time to time, but there are no set chores as of yet.  I think it's better to get to know each other before we start talking about things that usually cause family fighting.  Don't you?"