LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

looking for a beta reader and spell checker.

I'm looking for a spellchecker and beta reader.
despite all my attempts to try to fix my spelling and grammar, I still find myself writing a lot of mistakes.
so I'm looking for someone to help me.
anyone know someone that could help me?

9 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

lol but i thought you were busy with your own story

Which I'm almost finished with.

Of course if you can find someone else that would probably be ideal. Just know that I can help if nobody else offers.

31 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Which I'm almost finished with.

Of course if you can find someone else that would probably be ideal. Just know that I can help if nobody else offers.

thank you.but I'm also looking for someone to help me spell check my entire story...

5 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

thank you.but I'm also looking for someone to help me spell check my entire story...

Oh... that's a pretty big task.

If down the road you haven't found anybody willing to do that maybe I could give it a try. Might be nice to re-live the adventure again. ;)

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh... that's a pretty big task.

If down the road you haven't found anybody willing to do that maybe I could give it a try. Might be nice to re-live the adventure again. ;)

lol ya and thank you :)

• 3 weeks later...

What are you offering in terms of pay rate?  I can proof for you (or even be your editor), but it's not a fun job to point out/fix spelling and grammar issues. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/1/2018 at 5:58 PM, WBDaddy said:

What are you offering in terms of pay rate?  I can proof for you (or even be your editor), but it's not a fun job to point out/fix spelling and grammar issues. 

sorry i didnt get back to you sooner. i did find someone to help me with it already.