LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
redwelch2222

looking for a beta reader and spell checker.

Recommended Posts

I'm looking for a spellchecker and beta reader.
despite all my attempts to try to fix my spelling and grammar, I still find myself writing a lot of mistakes.
so I'm looking for someone to help me.
anyone know someone that could help me?

Share this post


Link to post

Well you know you can always count on me. :)

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Well you know you can always count on me. :)

lol but i thought you were busy with your own story

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

lol but i thought you were busy with your own story

Which I'm almost finished with.

Of course if you can find someone else that would probably be ideal. Just know that I can help if nobody else offers.

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Which I'm almost finished with.

Of course if you can find someone else that would probably be ideal. Just know that I can help if nobody else offers.

thank you.but I'm also looking for someone to help me spell check my entire story...

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

thank you.but I'm also looking for someone to help me spell check my entire story...

Oh... that's a pretty big task.

If down the road you haven't found anybody willing to do that maybe I could give it a try. Might be nice to re-live the adventure again. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh... that's a pretty big task.

If down the road you haven't found anybody willing to do that maybe I could give it a try. Might be nice to re-live the adventure again. ;)

lol ya and thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post

What are you offering in terms of pay rate?  I can proof for you (or even be your editor), but it's not a fun job to point out/fix spelling and grammar issues. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/1/2018 at 5:58 PM, WBDaddy said:

What are you offering in terms of pay rate?  I can proof for you (or even be your editor), but it's not a fun job to point out/fix spelling and grammar issues. 

sorry i didnt get back to you sooner. i did find someone to help me with it already.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now