LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sorority babies( private)

Lillybaby

Mya was a rich pretty girl about six feet tall. She had long brown hair and hazel eyes. She loved  a being able to stay in a sorority with all the girls they were all very nice. Mya especially liked Jessica she was kind and just perfect in ever way. 

Mya and Jessica were head of the sorority they decided it was time to get new recruits since they had 4 other girls living in the house they wanted two more. Mya has been getting into the ab mommy thing and told Jessica about it. So they decided the two new girls would become there babies instead of going to the sorority. Mya and Jessica set up the perfect nursery for both girls . They had both girl picked and they would arrive later that day. 

“ Jessica it’s almost time to meet out baby girls I can’t wait “ mya said clearly showing her excitement for them. 

Grace was so happy when she got expected into  this high exclusive sorority. She didnt think she was going to get in . Grace was just 4’5 so she was really short. She had brown hair just above her shoulders. She couldn’t wait to go for the sorority she packed really early and started her journey to the bus stations.

grace didn’t have much money so she didn’t have to many clothes. Her parents both left her when she was in 16 years old so she had no one looking for her. She hoped this sorority she was everything she dreamed of. 

Jessica's blonde hair shined as the sunlight caught it at just the right angel, her green eyes peering over to where Mya seemed to be giddy with excitement "Calm down, we don't even know if they will accept the placement here" she said not trying to rain on Mya's parade since her bubbly optimism was one of the things she loved about her but one of them needed to stay pragmatic in case it didn't work out.

"Any idea what we will even do with a nursery if they don't" she joked around looking at the time on her phone.

Meanwhile across campus Skye clutched at the invitation reading it a couple of more times, it had to be a joke some sort of prank she never even applied for one of the stupid sororities so why would the most exclusive one on campus made up of heiress to companies that she was sure she had probably protested against a couple of times invite her. 

She wasn't unattractive but she wasn't stunning most people would lean towards cute before beautiful, she had hazel eyes and light red hair that was at times a pain to control and she often wondered if she should shave it off, she did wonder why she was even bothering going she was here to get her art's degree not play tea party with a bunch of rick kids who never walked a day in her life but when she looked at the invite that looked like an invitation for a wedding she was curious.

reaching out to the big house door Skye pressed the bell and wondered if maybe she should just hide in the bushes it wasn't to late to back out.

“ don’t even say something like that. I know there not going to go along with it right away “ mya said. Mya sat down on the edge of Jessica bed. She thought about what they would do the nursery and they spent way to much to just throw it away. 

“ umm you would have to sleep in it “ nya jokes to Jessica playfully. 

Mya heard the door bell and got up off the bed and went to see who it was. Mya opened the door and saw skylar the one she picked out and smiled. “ hello I’m mya please come in “ mya said opening the door. 

Grace got off the bus stop and walked about a mile to the sorority house. She held the golden invitation in her hand to excited to put it down. She walked up tot he big house and rang the bell the hoping whoever was in there would welcome her in. 

"Sure I'll sleep in the crib" Jessica says without a hint of sarcasm "But you wear all the clothes including the underwear" she joked, her and Mya had been dating low key for a couple of months they hadn't officially told the other girls but she had a feeling they knew and were trying to keep respectful and Mya came to her with her kink both girls were to dominant to ever consider that role however if the right people were to come along.......

"Hi Mya I think you may have gotten the wrong Skye?" She asked following the tall woman who compared to her 5'2 was basically an amazon in her mind the sorority must have meant Skylar St. James the wealthy heiress of a hotel chain but last she heard she wasn't thinking about higher education more partying than anything else.

"Ah you must be Grace" Jessica said when she opened the door with a warm smile it was hard not know the face when she had spent the afternoon going through photos at the admins office to see which freshmen she wanted she was almost leaning towards a boy that she could sissify but then she came across Grace and something about those eyes just spoke to her

"Let me take your bag honey" she said grabbing it before consent could be given and leading her inside

Mya soiled she instantly wanted to get this girl in the nursery with diapers and a cute with pigtails. Mya held her urge to do that and smiled  at skye. “ umm no we have the right skye. I made sure to double check the address. I’m happy you decided to come “ my said taking bag out of her hand. 

Gtace looked around the house already from she was standing and everything was very nice and big.  “ well that’s okay I could hold “ grace said shyly at Jessica. She just let her take the one bag she had. Grace was super happy to be here she didn’t care what she had to do to stay in. 

“ this is a beautiful place I can’t even believe I got chosen. “

"I can hold that" Skye said almost making a pouty face when Mya took her bag, she wasn't even sure she wanted to stay "I came to hear the pitch, I'm not sure if this will be for me" she said flatly.

"Well your special Grace, and besides we need some new blood and choosing outside the regular sort of people we bring in will help our reputation grow on campus when they see we can be inclusive if you have the right attitude" Jessica explained leading Grace into the room with Mya and Skye

Mya looked at skye she could tell she had a hard shell but when opened probably would be sweet. Her pouty face was so cute. “ oh the pitch what we have to offer I’m guessing. Well we’re not like any other sorority partying all the time.we are here to help guide you threw college with studies and loans. We know it can be stressful so we will help you with that. Plus we wanted new people who will actually be committed.”  mya said cheerfully to skye. 

“ skye we also know you have a lot of debt you need to pay off. I can help you do that but. I need you to do something for me “ mya said thinking this was the perfect time to put it out there. That and she can’t hold it in anymore she had to get it out.

Grace followed Jessica until the other room. “ well I will have the best attitude towards everything it doesn’t t matter what it is.  You won’t have to worry about me complaining about anything I will go with the he flow no matter what” grace said smiling. She would honestly do anything to stay in this place. 

"How do you know that?" Skye asked with accusatory tone as she raised an eyebrow her focus on Mya not on the other rich girl or the little bundle of let's go team that trailed in behind her. It was true she had a lot of loans out and was working hard to pay them back she was never the kind of girl to look for a handout and tried to keep that stuff to herself.

"You may want to listen to Mya sweetie, the same thing applies to you as a new member" Jessica said giving the little girl a smile, there was just something so innocent and pure about this one and with the amount of moody young adults in this college she was a breath of fresh air.

“I just do know that sweetie. Now this what I’m going to say is not usually  what you expect from a college family. But you two are just perfect girls that we would like to become your mommy’s. I know it’s weird  but we can help threw college all you have to do is be kids and have no responsibility “ mya explained to  the girls she hoped they would say yes. She really wanted this she already paid half of skye debt she had. 

Grace heard what Mya was saying and she would do it just to stay in the sorority. 

“ umm I guess so I will do it to stay in the sorority.” Grave aaid blushing a little. She had a child like personality. 

Skye looked up at Mya again "Mommies? what exactly does that mean?" she said asking the key question still a little hesitant, she heard of places like this using terms like big and little sister but Mommy that was a new one.

Jessica crouched down next to Grace "Don't think of it like the only way to stay, it's something we think that will help you two really flourish and do well in this kind of environment" Jessica said putting an arm around the girl

“ well what I mean is we will take care of you as a baby . So just like a regular mom but just at bugger scale.  If you do this I’ll pay off you debt all you have to do is be a good baby. What I mean in baby is bottles, diapers, cuddle time, play time and of course lots of love  “ mya explained looking at skye. She was just so cute in her mind and hoped she would agree like grace did. 

Grace looked at Jessica. “ well I know college can be stressful so I want your guys help to make sure it’s not so stressful. I just don’t know about the diapers. Like what age three years old  “Grace said. Grace honestly wouldn’t mind doing this all her life she been told she childish. She wet the bed until she was about 12 years old.

Skye looked at the floor, shuffling her feet on the floor as she thought, hoping that lowering her head would help contain the blush growing over her pale cheeks as it was explained to her.

Logically this should of been Skye's confirmation that everything was as she suspected that this was some weird arrangement and she should get the hell out however that offer of the debt that hung over her head was a bit much biting her lip with trepidation she half mumbled out "Could I get that in writing?"

"Well since you are so mature in accepting your place I don't see any reason why we couldn't start you a little higher" Jessica said the words were not so much to humiliate Skye but to not make Mya seem like a bad guy if she did not offer the same thing after all Jessica knew how bad Mya wanted a baby girl.

"There would be more rules though just like anyone gets when you get older and if I don't think you can handle it you go to the baby stage no questions asked" Jess said trying to come of as sweet despite the context of her words.

“ of course I have a contract already made for the both of you if you want to sign them” mya said. Getting the contract at her pocket. She handed it to skye to read. It just said basically what they would do to skye and make weekly payments on her debt until paid off. As long as she doesn’t wave. “ so what do you think sweetie are you up to it “ mya said. 

Grace thought about it for a minute. “ honestly I dont know how I want to to be treated  like. I guess treat me just how you feel. It really doesn’t even matter “ grace said to Jess.  Grace started to get nervous. 

These women definitely had that kind of money and the contract looked legitimate, the only annoying thing for Skye was they were going to take over weekly payments rather than pay it off in one go meaning she would be trapped here until the debt was paid. "Deal" Skye said blushing a shade of red as she signed the contract it was weird but to much of an opportunity to pass up.

Jessica put her arms around Grace and lifted the smaller girl off the floor and into a hug "Sweetheart if your going to be my little girl everything about you matters" she said kissing the girl on the forehead honestly with that sentence Jess was a little worried on if it was loneliness or even depression that was causing these reactions.

Mya smiles and went over and hugged skye she couldn’t help herself. “ well let’s start Off by saying you will call me mommy. Now let’s go get out these yucky big  clothes off “ mya said picking up skye. 

“ I’m going to be doing this a lot so get use to it “Mya said carrying skye to the nursery.  Mya opened the door. The nursery was pastel purple color with two changing table ,two white cribs, rocking chair and lots of toys. “ so you both will share the nursery but your going to sleep in my room for right now “ mya said as she laid jess on the changing table. 

Grace was always lonely and when jess hugged she felt like she had someone. So she didn’t let go of the hug Jess had her in. It seemed  like she might be a clingy  baby after all. “ I will no one ever told me that before. “ grace said not letting go of Jessica.  

"Yes My....Mommy" Skye stuttered, she was short she wasn't stupid but to be handled with the ease of a doll was shocking though not as much as being stripped on a changing table.

She wasn't going to complain about the room idea though, thinking she got off light not having to sleep in the weird nursery as she tried to put her arm over her flat chest to cover it.

"Take your time Aunty Mya" Jessica said "My big girl doesn't need a silly changing table" she said kissing Grace on the cheek as she reached under it and pulled out some training pants, looking over how the two girls acted, Skye seemed desperate to be respected and seen as an adult and Grace wanted affection and friendship she hoped that showing Skye that Grace would have a higher level of independence while still under a childish lifestyle would try and get Skye to act like the perfect baby for Mya and get the same, meanwhile Grace would see the level of affection and attention the baby got and maybe act a bit more babyish for Jess on her own.

Mya looked at skye. “ aww honey don’t be shy “ mya said pulling down skye underwear she got out a pamper thinking  it would then got some baby powder and wipes. “ looks like mommy baby doesn’t have a lot of hair down there “ mya said thinking of shaving her down there.  She powder skye then tapped up her diaper.  Mya walked over to the closet and pick out a purple romper for skye and placed it on her.  “ aww aunty Jess doesn’t the baby look so cute like this “ mya cooed placing a pacifier in her mouth. 

Grace looked at skye she was happy to being treated older. When Jess pulled her pants down she blushed. “ umm mommy do I have to sleep in the crib “ grace asked. She was kind of jealous of how skye got to sleep with mya but kept that to herself.  The training pants felt soft and nice she looked to see if they had characters on them. When mya said  that she looked at skye she looked like a two year old. The way mya smiled at skye kind of made grace want that attention from Jess.