LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Signaling Desperation

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Mental health shit and academics have been kicking my ass. But I wanted to flesh out the setting for Through the Storm some so here's a short side story from that universe. Also wanted to give a shout out to the folks at  The Dwarrow Scholar  for the Dwarvish translation.

05/23/7618 United Forces FOB "YEHEADRAN"

CP. Kayleen Brinwall walks out of the base commissary, uniform coat pulled tight and cradling her latte as she heads out for another graveyard shift, one of the shittiest parts of being a junior signals officer. It’s been about a month since she started her second deployment to the border region between Brosnaw and the Dwarvish Kingdoms. The young half-elf woman is scrunched up against the wind a wool cap protecting her large sensitive ears as it cuts through the Kehebabu Amah mountains (Translates from the Dwarvish roughly as Forge of Creation). "Fuck this posting it’s almost New Summer" the unseasonable cold is not uncommon this high up in the mountainous region that is the heart of Dwarvish civilization. This is no comfort to the young women who slips into the com shack with it’s struggling heater to begin her shift.

Two hours in and she is cursing the standard ass clownery of army logistics as the coffee works it way through her. The young corporal feels the all too familiar mix of caffeine jitters and building pressure as her leg bounces back and forth under the console. She can’t leave her post but the aforementioned clowns failed to install any facilities. Kayleen knows she can’t last the entire shift but doesn’t want to leave the meager warmth of the com shack. Cursing the entire logistics corp to some very creative damnations in some of the more obscure hells she jog walks out onto the walkway overlooking the valley below. The freezing wind whips her coat around her as Kayleen jogs in place, both for the warmth and distraction.

Unzipping her pants, she pulls down the front of her knickers and whips out her "girl cock". The life like prosthetic phallus sit’s just above her little nub anchored in place by some theatrical adhesive. It was a bit of a splurge at her paygrade but well worth it considering that both her girlfriend and boyfriend can’t get enough of it, that plus what she’s about to do. Kayleen has a shit eating grin on her face as she releases the pressure into the smart materials catheter sitting up inside her urethra. It then flows up a thin nearly invisible length of tubing before jetting out her cock in a powerful arcing stream. Letting out a sigh of relief and pleasure a still smiling Kayleen watches her own personal geyser fog the frigid air before gravity takes over and a frozen yellow rain splatters down into the valley half a kilometer below. Letting out one last contented sigh she shakes out the last few drops while looking up at the millions of stars and pulsing auroras overhead. 

About halfway through her shift Kayleen hears a knock at the door, glancing at the monitor she is surprised to see that it’s her boyfriend Daren. "What the hell are you doing up this late?" she says with a sarcastic grin.

It had taken a lot of work and favors owed but she had managed to get both her partners jobs with the civil service corp, while she went into the army. The economy world wide had been taking a bit of a beating after the most recent round of fighting in Brosnaw had spilled over the borders of several neighboring countries causing disruption in the supply of raw materials and manufactured goods coming out the Dwarvish Kingdoms. Things weren’t too bad in Zerramar compared to other countries and being in a polyfamily provided a good deal of support. They were able to pool their UBI checks, plus the little bit extra Lia made working as a dental hygienist. But it was still rough. She and Daren had just finished university, broadcast communications and statistics respectively, only to find that the sudden crash meant no jobs. Normally Zerramar was well prepared to handle this, but the treasury and interior ministers’ best efforts couldn’t fully counter act the price spikes and shortages caused by both the actual supply chain disruptions and the market panic.

This began the familiar dance of calls for relief efforts and the activation of mutual defense treaties resulting in the second deployment of a United Forces peace keeping mission to the Brosnaw conflict zone in thirty years. With no discussion required it was decided that where ever they wound up it would be together. Which brings us back to the present with Kaylee and Daren; broadcasting, receiving and analyzing information respectively. Lia works in the base dental clinic and of course our current situation with Daren surprising his girlfriend at her isolated posting halfway up a mountain; with coffee donuts and hot meat pies. 

"So only two months only before we rotate to reserve for the next three, what are you planning when we get back to Whitecliff?" Kayleen cocks her head while finishing off a donut "Hit up that gnomish bathhouse on 42nd, after grabbing dinner and drinks at the ‘Helium Banshee’ " "Yeah that one host Mia, best massage I’ve ever had." Both are smiling at the memory. "Our folks are probably going to want to visit." "And that’s probably going to include uncle Gary….. Fuck!" "Just toke up hon and use my hand as stress ball and you’ll be fine." "My hero" Kayleen’s tone is bemusedly sarcastic as she leans over and plants a kiss on Daren.

Kayleen is momentarily forced to attend to the console as the bases early warning system lights up. Thaumcomp confirms it’s a rather sizable adult dragon. Thankfully this one is less interested in burning villages and more in clearing out every fast-food place in in a 30km radius. Kayleen activates an automated sending spell because of course the dragon doesn’t have com-gear, fucking traditionalists, and spends the ten minutes arguing about respecting the 2km no fly zone around the base. Taking her frustration out on one of the meat pies while Daren rubs her shoulders.  

Kayleen is tired and cheesed off from playing sky traffic cop. She peals off her sweater and t-shirt leaving her in pants, a sports bra, and boots. Daren continues massaging. She knows a perfect way to burn off some extra energy and while not exactly professional Daren is an existing partner and outside the chain of command. So technically she isn’t violating any regs as she gets up and turns around before Daren pulls her in close and unzips her pants……

• 2 weeks later...

That was pretty good. Not a hole lot to go on yet. Doing the horizontal mambo while on duty probably isn’t a good thing even if Daren isn’t in her chain of command. 

7 hours ago, CDfm said:

That was pretty good. Not a hole lot to go on yet. Doing the horizontal mambo while on duty probably isn’t a good thing even if Daren isn’t in her chain of command. 

In universe I figure we could explain it as postings to the Brosnaw conflict zone DMZ are so common even when their isn't an active conflict, that everyone gets a little lax in terms of discipline. Like normally nobody even sees combat, it's basically act as a shiny steel shield for the civies and look busy. Most troops in Brosnaw are in population centers, guarding so called sanctuary zones, where civilians can be protected from the conflict. The rest guard the border and nearby infrastructure.

• 1 month later...

Kayleen feels her butt hit the console before Daren lifts her legs while simultaneously pulling her pants and underwear down in one go. Kayleen’s legs are bound together on top of Daren’s shoulders by her pants, trapping Daren in between them. Which is exactly how Kayleen likes it. Smiling coyling she watches as Daren unzips revealing his beautiful six inches. He leans in to kiss her, tongues wrestling as he pulls down her sports bra to tease her nipples with his fingers. He goes lower to nuzzle her neck his hot breath causing her skin to tingle in anticipation before going in to leave a couple of hickeys on her collar bone. The whole time she can feel him sliding against her lips. Ratcheting up the building pressure inside her.

Finally, she feels it peak as a familiar presence slides inside her, stretching and filling. Daren quickly builds up speed pounding her into the console as he takes her. His lips against hers and her breasts. She screams for more as the pressure builds to new height before she screams as she hits the final peak. Daren is not far behind groaning her name as he empties himself inside. Kayleen peaking a second time as she feels her lover merging with her in scalding hot spurts, sending her into a second climax……

Daren slides out of her and flops back into the chair, pants around his ankles and temporally spent. Kayleen walks over to bag her boyfriends load sliding down her thighs and coating her sex. Pulling out a thing of lube she squirts some onto her palm and begins to stroke her lady dick. Smiling hungrily as she walks over to Daren, she drops to her knees. Planting kisses on his thighs, she pulls his legs onto her shoulders. In one long lick she trails down from his perineum to his asshole hungrily tasting his sweaty earthy musk. She invades him with her tongue filling him much to Daren’s delight. When he is back to full hardness Kayleen pulls him out of the chair and bends him over the console peeling off his shirt in the process.

She pauses, leaving him in suspense as she goes back over to her bag takes something out and works it into herself. Kayleen walks back over to Daren and without warning seizes his hips and buries herself inside him in one go. Daren let’s out a squeal of equal parts pain and pleasure at his girlfriend’s surprise attack. “So my boytoy’s enjoying himself?”

“Shit yeah hon! Give it to me!” Kayleen doesn’t move.

“Are you sure baby?” She teases.

“Pleaseeeee……” Kayleen smile hungrily as she proceeds to take her loves ass hard. Thrusting vigorously as Daren moans beneath her.

“My little slut likes my girl cock?”

“Shit yes!! I’m your slut baby give it to me!” This ends giving Kayleen a small orgasm and she freezes slowly grinding against his ass as she shudders through her climax. She loves this feeling of power of knowing that Daren is hers completely, that he wants her, that he is one hundred percent with her in this moment.

“Please hon fuck my slut ass! It’s yours to use! I want my girl to fuck me hard!” Kayleen is once again close between the charged situation, the friction from the dildo’s clit stimulator and the g-spot massager she shoced up her vag; Kayleen is about to explode. She begins to spank Daren’s ass screaming “Take it baby! I’m going to come! Take my cum boyslut!”

“Fuck I want it baby! Please Yes!” Kayleen screams loud enough to shake the mountains and cause Yetis to run in terror as she squirts, seeming gallons of girl cum into Daren’s eager rear end. This trigger’s Daren own screaming finish as he empties his load onto the console.

After catching their breath, Kayleen catch resist getting a taste of the thin syrupy liquid she just unloaded in her boyfriend’s ass, before kissing him, feeding him her cum as they taste each other.

It’s an easy relaxed silence as Kayleen and Daren clean off with some wet wipes and get dressed Kayleen goes to the utility cabinet and grabs a binder of prepared spells tearing out a clearing one. Apparently, somebody actually decided it was less money and trouble to have ready to use spellbook on stock than lug spare parts and cleaning supplies up here. That takes care of the console. Well that was a fun way to spend two hours Kayleen thanks to herself….. right before a screaming alarm from the console ends that thought…..

“What the hell is that Kayleen?”

“Early warning alarm we’ve incoming arty conventional and thaum in less thirty seconds” No sooner does she get the words out then there is a series of whistling shrieks followed by multiple explosions. The entire mountain seems to shake. “This place is warded but no clue if it’ll hold. We have to get to the shelter!!” Kayleen and Daren head out onto balcony and hustle down the stairs, feet clanging against the metal. The stairs end after two flights at small bunker built into a natural cave in the cliff face. Kayleen seals the airlock behind them just as a screaming shell detonates nearby.

Daren seems visibly shaken, Kayleen isn’t much better but at least she’s done the whole thing in basic where the fire live rounds over your head. For Daren this a completely novel experience. She places a hand on his shoulder “Are you going to be okay babe?” Daren nods

“I just need a minute.”

“Okay, I have to get to work.” The bunker is basically a small concrete room with a duplicate of the console from above and a second room that holds the comstations power plant. Kayleen gets to work directing radio traffic as the base rides out the attack. There are multiple insurgent mortar teams that have taken position above the base and somebody apparently even loaded up a couple MRL systems on pickups to bring to the party. Kayleen is coordinating between the spotters and their own arty batteries which are just starting to come online. Air cover is eta 15 min. Just then there’s a loud boom, the bunker lights flicker and the distinctive pop of several breakers blowing sounds before the emergency lights come on.

“Fuck! Oh fuck what was that?” Kayleen looks at the displays.

“We took a direct hit, multiple rockets most likely. The Wards held for the volley but collapse on the second. The comshack and main antenna are gone, secondary is still up. The layline com is buried down here with us so of course we can still reach division HQ, I just signaled our status, Cable to base HQ, med center, barracks, secondary residential shelter, mechanical, armory; status green. Lia’s okay she made it to the secondary; thank the Light. Batteries 1, 3, and 4 all green. I can’t raise 2 or 5; not sure if that’s because the cable is cut or…..” Kayleen goes quiet. “I’m going to reset the breakers”

The lights come back on with a satisfying “kachunk” and Kaylee and Daren spend the next several hours trying to bring order to a chaotic situation. Kayleen wrangling signals and keeping the lines open, Daren chiming in with tactical advice as the situation shifts. Then the another round of shelling hits…..

The lights once again flicker and sputter one bulb blowing out. Chunks of concrete fall from the ceiling, followed by the sound of shearing metal. Kayleen tries to check the security feed but only the door camera is working. The image is grainy, black and white. Lines of scrolling static indicate clear damage. “Shit we lost the stairs.” Checking the coms. “We’ve lost contact with all batteries and mechanical. Hell, we can’t we even raise Division something’s completely fucked the Astral!” The ground shudders as more shell’s hit. “HQ and barracks, status red. That’s it we’re evac’ing, there’s an escape tunnel leading out from the mechanical room……. Oh, sweet maker and tester! KhrumKa'az Ord class missiles inbound!! Fuck!!!” Without even thinking Kayleen grabs Daren by the scruff of the neck and pulls him under the console with her. Thirty seconds later a roar like the sky collapsing shakes the bunker as chunks of concrete and metal fall.

When Kayleen and Daren come to they’re in small pocket next to the console surrounded by concrete. Kayleen works to calm Daren down “Okay look at me baby power is still on right?” She points at the still illuminated console “And by some miracle the vents didn’t collapse.” She holds up a lighter with flickers ever so slightly in a faint breeze.

“So we’re not going to die?”

“Nope they’re going to dig us out in a few hours we just have to hold on till then.”

“Okay.” Daren takes a few deep breaths to calm himself. “So what are we going to do until then?” The two decide to keep their minds occupied as they discuss plans for when they get. They it’s kind of emotionally charge right now but the three of them have been talking about for the past few months and both Kayleen and Daren decide they want to make it official with them and Lia as soon as they get back. They’re just getting to the relative merits of house versus continuing to rent when Kayleen feels a familiar building pressure.

She knows this is going to be a loosing battle and shouldn’t bother holding, but she’s right on top of Daren. She fights and squirms for about five minutes. Feeling the painful tightness increases inexorably until she gives in.  “Daren… I’m sorry for this but there’s no way I’m going to make it.” Daren looks very confused

“Huh? Oh….” Daren feels a hot wetness soaking his crotch before pooling under him. He can feel it spreading up to his midback and down to his knees before stopping after about thirty seconds. Kayleen meanwhile let’s out a low moan of relief as she soaks herself and her boyfriend, fiancé?? She can’t deny how good it feels against her bits.

“You have nothing to apologizing for. I don’t want you breaking your pelvic muscles on my account. I’m not exactly thrilled at being pissed on but if I had to be covered in anybody’s it would be yours or Lia’s. And besides…” He says with a wicked grin. “Two can play at this game.” Kayleen gasps as she feels herself getting soaked again. Smirking at Daren she pulls into him a kiss as she grinds against his warm wet crotch.

She reaches down and unzips Daren’s pants. Fishing around she pulls out his rapidly hardening member stroking it. “Seriously?”

“I almost died less than an hour ago. I’m covered in my own piss. I’m the most stressed out and keyed up I’ve ever been in my life…. I need this.”  Daren groans pulling her in for a kiss as she shifts position unzipping and pulling her panties aside before taking him into her. For the next half hour nothing else exists for the two. They block out the situation focusing on each other. The darkness enhances the feel of skin on skin. Their heavy breathy moans sounding incredibly loud in the close space. Until finally they come together, Kayleen not the least bit concerned about the fresh creamy mess flooding out of her sex. She simply zips up and smiles planting a kiss on Daren’s forehead.

They spend the next several hours engaged in small talk but Kayleen can’t completely ignore a second building pressure.  She tries to ignore it but several small quite farts signal her building need. She feels uncomfortable as her bloated stomach presses against Daren’s. She can feel the massive load pushing against her overtaxed sphincter. Than it happens Kayleen flushes crimson as loud wet ripping fart announces her eminent need and leaves a sticky feeling in her panties.

Kayleen is mortified she hasn’t messed herself since she was three and still potty training. Not counting the handful of other sharts like at their send off party where she was massively drunk and had had one too many spicy apps…. She couldn’t believe she was going to have a messy accident like a toddler. No! She was a grown as women, if she was going to shit her pants it would be on her terms….

“Baby….. I hope you don’t think less of me but I really need to take a dump. So, I’m going to do it in my pants.”

“I figured as much from the shart.”

“Wait how did you even know?”

“We’ve been together since sophomore year of university, and I was at that party to.” He says smirking. “This wouldn’t be the first time one of us has walked in on the other in the middle of taking care of business. I know what a Kayleen shart smells like.”

“We’ll alright then here goes nothing…..” The moment Kayleen relaxes a sizable turd begins to push its way out of her before being stopped by her panties forcing her to bear down and push it the rest of the way out.

“Ummmnnnghh!” Kayleen’s grunts and moans of relief are punctuated by a couple more sharts as the first sizable log curls up in her pants. “Damn that must have felt good!”

“Yeah actually I haven’t gone in several days so I needed this. I’m not accidentally gassing you am I?”

“It’s actually surprisingly not that bad. It’s kind of earthy and most importantly it smells like you, so I can handle it. You want a magazine?” Kayleen laughs.

“Actually yeah. There was a copy of ‘Voice of Zerramar’ on the console, could you grab it?”

Daren’s chest makes a perfect magazine stand and she is absolutely loving the way he massages her tummy and large sensitive ears as she works through several days backlog. Fuck shame; a poop this large feels amazing in terms of relief and again ears…. So Kayleen loudly grunts and moans her relief for the next twenty minutes before finishing with a relieved sigh. Kayleens pant seemed to have expand several times into in order to contain her mess, creating a noticeable bulge. “So how are you holding up?”

“Surprisingly good, it’s actually weirdly pleasant tactile wise. Kind of warm? I…. I kind of like the way it squishes… Daren…. Would you smush it a bit for me?”  Daren pull her in for a kiss than grabs her squishy seat, needing and working it in as they fade out from exhaustion…..

• Like 2

The two are awoken several hours later by rescue crews digging them out, embarrassed, feeling super gross, and a little dehydrated but otherwise no worse for wear. The medics and S&R teams reassure them that they’ve found people looking a lot worse and drive them to the base hospital. Kayleen and Daren have a chance to shower before a doctor looks them over. This is followed by a tearful reunion with Lia who has been here after the attack helping with triage. Casualties are thankfully light, but the losses are still sobering.

Twenty people were killed in the attack most of them at battery three which was totally destroyed. Besides that, and the main com array the central phone relay was blown up and mechanical and HQ all sustained severe damage. Base Housing was completely untouched. Over the next few days the three do their part to help get things back to normal it seems like the worst is over and the young thruple is relaxing at home with a vid broadcast when the sirens once again sound…..

Fuck! Basement now!!!” The small one bedroom, wood-frame prefab they share like all forward base housing has a small basement shelter not unlike the ones built on earth during the cold war. Kayleen drags Lia and Daren in slamming the reinforced door closed and bolting it. The room is tiny, about the size of a small bedroom. The wall has a kitchenet and built in case that holds the utilities. In the middle of the room is a futon facing a built in vidscreen. There is also a bookcase. The shelter is designed to be used for a couple hours at most. The trio will be stuck for the next 48 hours, thankfully the life support at least is overengineered and basically Ragnarok proofed. But that still leaves other problems….

It’s six hours in and Kayleen is fidgeting with her com to distract herself, the base emergency broadcast plays on mute in the background. She’s had to pee bad for the past for hours and is worried about a repeat of what happened a few days ago. “Gods damn bladder, feels like a water balloon, gonna pop any minute now.” It’s gotten to the point where Kayleens squirming has become quite visible. Luckily after last time Lia is prepared.

“Don’t worry I’ve got you love.” Before Kayleen can even react Lia has dropped a plastic bag on the bed and is pulling her pajama shorts down. “Wahh??”

“You’re doing a rather obvious horizontal pee dance and I figured you didn’t want to soak your pants again.”

“No?”

“So, I snagged these from the med center.” Lia reachs into the bag and pulls out a case of adult diapers. Kayleen’s face flushes. “I guess it does beat the alternative….” And with that the young corporal’s fiancé proceeds to put her back in diapers.

Kayleen doesn’t even try to hide her embarrassed squeaks of pleasure as Lia works the lotion and powder in. Lia get’s her taped up just in the knick of time, Kayleen audibly moaning as her overtaxed bladder says screw it and decides to go out for lunch. The feeling of warm wet padding is too much for an all ready stressed and overstimulated Kayleen who humps the mattress to a small climax. Then it’s Lia’s turn to be powdered and padded. Finally, a smirking Kayleen tapes Daren’s erection into it’s padded prison before they go get snacks and settle in for a movie. Trying to ignore the shells falling outside.

The next morning Kayleen wakes up about 6:45 a.m. to a particularly loud shell, screaming. Lia and Daren hold her shaking themselves as they try and go back to sleep. They manage to get another half hour before Kayleen wakes back up yawning as she stretches and scissors her legs. She needs to take her morning dump but doesn’t want to get out of the warm bed with Lia and Daren. Then she remembers “Oh yeah I’m wearing the bathroom…” Smiling to herself Kayleen grunts and moans as she arches her butt into the air, pushing a respectable load into her diaper. Her bladder joins the party warming her front as well. Suddenly Daren climbs on top, causing Kayleen to let out a surprised squeak.

“I know all about my girls new dirty, little, kink….. and I’m going to make you cum so hard.” And with that Daren begins not so dry humping against Kayleen’s squishy padded bottom. She groans as her mess smushes and smears against her butt. The shock causing to pushout one last log which Daren can actually feel. He resumes thrusting and proceeds to feel her padded front and breasts. It’s only been a few minutes and Kayleen is surprised at how close she is. She knows she should feel disgusted but the feeling of warm squish against her bits is simply to good. So, she roles with it. “I take it this is going to be a regular thing now?”

“Ohhhhhhenghhhh” Riding it till.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” She collapses

“Gahhhhhh!!!!!!”

“Gahhhhhhhh!!!!”

Daren and Kayleen look up surprised to see they’re not the only ones to have made a sticky cummy mess in their diapers. Lia’s hand is shoved down the front of her soggy spent underwear, thighs locked together as she rides out her own orgasm, before looking up, panting and grinning sheepishly at the other two.

They cuddle against each other nuzzling and kissing as they slowly come down. Daren and Lia quickly have Kayleen changed into a fresh clean diaper. Over the course of the day both will have their own turns. And all Kayleen can think is how lucky she is to have these two and how going through this has only made their relationship stronger……

Epilogue

And she still does… Kayleen smiles as she looks at the framed wedding picture of her, her wife, and her husband. Taken two weeks after they got back from deployment. Not even Uncle Gary could ruin that moment. That time was one of the most challenging experiences of her life, but it was worth it to be where she is now. Job as head broadcast technician at one the first locally owned independent stations. A loving wife and husband. New house bought using benefits package. And hell even the whole diapers thing would come in handy when dealing with the newest member of their family…..

She smiles looking down at her round swollen belly. She’s due any time this week and the little ones been very active. Speaking of which they seem kicking a lot right now. Kayleen winces as she feels a sharp cramp and then a warm sticky wetness flood her pants. She checks momentarily flashing back, not pee. “Daren!!! Lia!!!!!”

So this is the first story I ever completed. Wow, I mean it's big but I don't thought I'd feel different? Anyways I wanted to thank all of my readers for sticking with me. It's been quite the process but I'm happy with things turned out. But I still want to here from you. Any thoughts, questions? Things you'd like to know? Feel free comment. And once again thanks for being along for the ride

• Like 2

Wow! That was phenomenal! Fun, extremely sexy, and surprisingly well written (let's face it, grammar and spelling aren't usually your strongest attributes. But this story only had a few minor errors. Certainly as good as could be expected of someone without an editor.)

I haven't read the story this is based off of. But I just might have to now!

Also if this story is finished you should message Elfy and tell him to move it to the "Complete Stories" section. That way it won't get lost in the ever-growing sea of new stories.

Again, I'm very proud of you for finally finishing one of your stories. Now you can say you're a real author. (Well, as real as any of us can be considered so.)

P.s. I don't have any reactions left today. :( But I'll try to remember to come back and give these chapters some Likes when I can spare them. ^_^

11 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Wow! That was phenomenal! Fun, extremely sexy, and surprisingly well written (let's face it, grammar and spelling aren't usually your strongest attributes. But this story only had a few minor errors. Certainly as good as could be expected of someone without an editor.)

I haven't read the story this is based off of. But I just might have to now!

Also if this story is finished you should message Elfy and tell him to move it to the "Complete Stories" section. That way it won't get lost in the ever-growing sea of new stories.

Again, I'm very proud of you for finally finishing one of your stories. Now you can say you're a real author. (Well, as real as any of us can be considered so.)

P.s. I don't have any reactions left today. :( But I'll try to remember to come back and give these chapters some Likes when I can spare them. ^_^

Awesome, do you think this is publishable?

19 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Awesome, do you think this is publishable?

Hmm... Well the fact that it's based off of one of your other stories doesn't do it any favors. :mellow:

Maybe once Through the Storm is finished the two could be combined together? As I said, I haven't read TtS so I don't really understand a lot of what was going on here.

Plus, I have no clue how "Publishing" works. I don't know if there needs to be any sort of a difference in quality or content in "published" works as opposed to "free for everyone and their mother to read" works.

24 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Hmm... Well the fact that it's based off of one of your other stories doesn't do it any favors. :mellow:

Maybe once Through the Storm is finished the two could be combined together? As I said, I haven't read TtS so I don't really understand a lot of what was going on here.

Plus, I have no clue how "Publishing" works. I don't know if there needs to be any sort of a difference in quality or content in "published" works as opposed to "free for everyone and their mother to read" works.

no probs

thanks for reading through this Trip :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/9/2018 at 2:04 PM, YourFNF said:

She reaches down and unzips Daren’s pants. Fishing around she pulls out his rapidly hardening member stroking it. “Seriously?”

“I almost died less than an hour ago. I’m covered in my own piss. I’m the most stressed out and keyed up I’ve ever been in my life…. I need this.”  Daren groans pulling her in for a kiss as she shifts position unzipping and pulling her panties aside before taking him into her. For the next half hour nothing else exists for the two. They block out the situation focusing on each other. The darkness enhances the feel of skin on skin. Their heavy breathy moans sounding incredibly loud in the close space. Until finally they come together, Kayleen not the least bit concerned about the fresh creamy mess flooding out of her sex. She simply zips up and smiles planting a kiss on Daren’s forehead.

They spend the next several hours engaged in small talk but Kayleen can’t completely ignore a second building pressure.  She tries to ignore it but several small quite farts signal her building need. She feels uncomfortable as her bloated stomach presses against Daren’s. She can feel the massive load pushing against her overtaxed sphincter. Than it happens Kayleen flushes crimson as loud wet ripping fart announces her eminent need and leaves a sticky feeling in her panties.

Kayleen is mortified she hasn’t messed herself since she was three and still potty training. Not counting the handful of other sharts like at their send off party where she was massively drunk and had had one too many spicy apps…. She couldn’t believe she was going to have a messy accident like a toddler. No! She was a grown as women, if she was going to shit her pants it would be on her terms….

“Baby….. I hope you don’t think less of me but I really need to take a dump. So, I’m going to do it in my pants.”

“I figured as much from the shart.”

“Wait how did you even know?”

“We’ve been together since sophomore year of university, and I was at that party to.” He says smirking. “This wouldn’t be the first time one of us has walked in on the other in the middle of taking care of business. I know what a Kayleen shart smells like.”

“We’ll alright then here goes nothing…..” The moment Kayleen relaxes a sizable turd begins to push its way out of her before being stopped by her panties forcing her to bear down and push it the rest of the way out.

“Ummmnnnghh!” Kayleen’s grunts and moans of relief are punctuated by a couple more sharts as the first sizable log curls up in her pants. “Damn that must have felt good!”

“Yeah actually I haven’t gone in several days so I needed this. I’m not accidentally gassing you am I?”

“It’s actually surprisingly not that bad. It’s kind of earthy and most importantly it smells like you, so I can handle it. You want a magazine?” Kayleen laughs.

“Actually yeah. There was a copy of ‘Voice of Zerramar’ on the console, could you grab it?”

Daren’s chest makes a perfect magazine stand and she is absolutely loving the way he massages her tummy and large sensitive ears as she works through several days backlog. Fuck shame; a poop this large feels amazing in terms of relief and again ears…. So Kayleen loudly grunts and moans her relief for the next twenty minutes before finishing with a relieved sigh. Kayleens pant seemed to have expand several times into in order to contain her mess, creating a noticeable bulge. “So how are you holding up?”

“Surprisingly good, it’s actually weirdly pleasant tactile wise. Kind of warm? I…. I kind of like the way it squishes… Daren…. Would you smush it a bit for me?”  Daren pull her in for a kiss than grabs her squishy seat, needing and working it in as they fade out from exhaustion…..

This is super hot