LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody have experience with bone grafts?

I got a bone graft done on Thursday because I need to get dental implants to complete my smile (before that I had braces for over 2 years), the procedure wasn't that bad except for when they were working on the bone (they cant numb bone so it was a little rough during part of it), but I made it through.

Even after I was done I was still numb in the mouth for a long time, so that was awkward (got done a little after 11, was still almost completely numb until almost 10pm as they gave me a shot after they were done).

Now I'm feeling alright except that my mouth feels weird where I got cut up and stitched back together and its painful to the touch, but hopefully the surface is healed in a few more days (or less).

skin grafts yes, bone no.  I'm a severe burn survivor.  I wouldn't be here without them.  I'm still lucky to be here.  Wasn't expected to survive and they kept saying I wouldn't live to a certain age.  Now i'm dealing with COPD caused by scoliosis which came from lack of muscle due to the burns.  Just snowball effect.  COPD wasn't official till 2008-09 and my burn date was on April, 19th 1990.

As for my teeth my wisdom teeth are sideways.  I'm 38 and supposedly nothing can do at least not easily.  My burn scars limit how far i can open my mouth, much less than average person.  Dental work makes me cringe.