LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rear Little Monsters

They're adorable!  I love the print- it's perfect for chilling around the house, watching my old favorite cartoon shows and indulging in childhood nostalgia. 

I'll probably wait for reviews though before I order.  I'm still looking forward to trying the ABU peekaboo's.  

hadn't seen the diapers before, but i did pick up the lil monsters training pants about a month ago. i really like the look of them, and having just tried rearz diapers recently (princess pink) and really liking the feel, i may pick up a pack of these the next time i buy diapers 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, these are the cutest diapers I've ever seen. 

I usually only buy the (all white Inspire original ) diapers, because plain white diapers is eraser hide the fact that I'm a DL in the event that I had to explain that I have to wear them to someone who Is not excepting. The cute colors and patterns makes it more obvious that they're a product for fun and not a need.

But these are super cute. I'm going to order some. I want to roll them up and takes pictures of them as used diapers. I'm not sure how thick they are. According to the video, they're not as thick as the Safari. But still, they are crazy cute. I think they are going to be a huge sell out.

I have to say, Rearz is an innovative company, They have brought us back the quality that has been lost. I mean, their Inspire Original diapers for example are amazing. It's the thickest PE backing since the old attends, just as thick or more as a matter of fact. And the craftsmanship of these diapers is right on the money. They are cut perfect, everything lines up with precision.

On an unrelated note regarding Bambino:  was always a Bambino buyers, but I'm very disappointed about the quality of  Bambino diapers lately. And when you email or post a question about quality in their thread, they ignore you. I had posted a question a few months back here on these forums and some one from Bambino made an announcement directly below my question, but ignored the question. Never even responded.

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/6619-bambino-diapers-brand/&do=findComment&comment=1438645

• 5 weeks later...

I can understand the issues we get w/ different diaper companies but I believe most all the really good diapers r mostly all manufactured in China & other countries,

so quality control & making changes is limited 2 what these other companies can get when they buy in bulk.

very few actually manufacture there own from what I have seen online & researched anyway.

I could b wrong & I would not b afraid 2 admit if I was but just saying it would help explain limitations & such right guys?

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a quick review of them:

I ordered a case last week from Age comfort, I placed the order Friday and was surprised they arrived today.  My initial reactions was that they are on the thin side, not as bulky as a Safari print diaper that I've had many of.  They do seem to fit a bit bigger than the Safari, a little higher on the waist, which I prefer.  They feel a little closer to a 24/7 in this regard.  I've only wet once, and they hold fine.  I don't find there to be a prominent fragrance as they claimed, but I also don't smell urine either.  I may not be able to wear this one long enough to judge capacity, but I don't feel like they are going to leak.  They absorbed everything quite well, and I don't feel wet or uncomfortable in them.  The standing leak guards are taller than I'm used to, which is good, I do hope that helps with flooding.  I recently had a case of Rears Seduction, and after a 2nd flooding, long after the 1st had had time to absorb, they would often leak over the standing guards.  I have the same problem with the City Print.

Getting a snug fit with these isn't difficult, and doesn't result in the leak guards or elastic leg bands digging in or being uncomfortably tight.  The padding seems to be more gel than fluff, as opposed to the Safari.  When wet they feel very gel like, much like a Tranquility ATN or an ABU SDK or Cushies.  That has me somewhat worried about quick absorption, as I find the polymers are slow to absorb while the fluff is quick.  The plastic on these is loud, much more than other Rearz diapers, and probably the loudest I've worn.  I did find though that wearing boxer briefs over them and then jeans I was confident to go out in public without hearing it myself.  But if you like to wear discretely under shorts or a skirt, with or without underwear or some sort of compressing undergarment, these might be a problem for that. 

My one major complaint is the tapes.  They don't seem to hold up well to refastening, with the adhesive seeming to be transfered onto the landing panel on the front of the diaper.  I haven't slept in this at all (the true test of tapes), and have only done a couple adjustments to the top tapes while putting it on, and removed both tapes on the right side to go #2.  As I type this, both right tapes are letting go and won't stay on again, so it is either reinforce them with some better tape or time to change.  I would suggest making sure that the tapes fasten in such a way that the material they are holding is only at tension along the lengh of the tape, not twisting.  But for my first try, these need much better tapes IMO.  Perhaps this was a compromise for a lower price point, but that to me is an unacceptable compromise.  I've been in this one for only 3 1/2 hours and it doesn't hold well any more.

I give these 3.5 out of 5.  If the tapes worked as well as the Safari it would be a 4.5, easily.  The lack of fluff is the other 0.5 point, as I feel a good ABDL diaper needs fluff to handle flooding.  That rating might change with more use as I get used to them and test their capacity.

I bought a bag of these from Rearz a couple of weeks ago.  I've only worn 2 and I can already tell that I'm going to like them.  There isn't much of a scent from them initially BUT I can definitely smell the diaper scent when I'm wet.  It's not overpowering by any stretch.....but it is there.

It's a good looking diaper too.  The print and colouring of the whole diaper really impressed me.

I will likely pick up a case soon....

I am so happy to bought some of these diapers.
They look really good and cute and have a nice fit on me.

But the special thing is the fragrance! Like in the product description the smell gets stronger the more wet the diaper gets.
Some of the people above my post didnt recognize this... i dont know why, but the smell gets so strong in time! It eliminates the pee smell 100% and it smells so much like a baby diaper...
So.. it is the first diaper that made me feel so extremly little...

yeah and i agree, the crinkle is very loud!

(sry for bad englisch, i am from germany and not used to write in english)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2018 at 5:22 PM, Tyler2000 said:

I am so happy to bought some of these diapers.
They look really good and cute and have a nice fit on me.

But the special thing is the fragrance! Like in the product description the smell gets stronger the more wet the diaper gets.
Some of the people above my post didnt recognize this... i dont know why, but the smell gets so strong in time! It eliminates the pee smell 100% and it smells so much like a baby diaper...
So.. it is the first diaper that made me feel so extremly little...

yeah and i agree, the crinkle is very loud!

(sry for bad englisch, i am from germany and not used to write in english)

OMG LOL I haven’t tried wetting them yet. I will definitely have to try it now. But I agree the crinkle sound is great, the fit is a little big on me but most diapers are, that’s the biggest problem with having the hips and waist of a 12 year old lol

5A1572AE-CEDD-484E-AB39-A7933BDE1718.jpeg

9075BFC5-CB97-4D2E-BD72-030D71F5257F.jpeg