LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Party Girl (4-16)

A short story from my Patreon. Thought I'd share it with you guys to show you that I can do original stuff too.

Party Girl:

A petite young lady in her late teens sat upon her bed, furiously taping away on her IPhone. She had just been dumped by her boyfriend and, like many girls her age, was experiencing a cocktail of volatile emotions. Anger, rejection and a "fuck the world" mindset consumed her. Her latest text was peppered with profanity and colorful phrases which would make a sailor proud. The silver haired vixen hit the send button with vigor as she tossed her phone onto the bed in a slight rage.

"Fucking pushy prick!" She hollered at the ceiling of her small dorm room as she entered the bathroom.

"I'm not going to stop being who I am!"

She stared at her reflection in the mirror after her latest outburst. Even though she was still hungover from the previous night of partying, her youthful appearance was rich with a positively radiant glow. Her breasts were modest in size, but still enough for any guy to enjoy and play with once she got him where she wanted him. Tiny in stature at around five feet tall, she liked to think of herself as fun sized. Perfect for a quick bang on a changing table in a public restroom or in the back seat of an expensive car.

Studying her appearance, she realized that she would have to lose the jeans and pink t-shirt and wear her sexiest outfit: a latex blue tube top and a mini skirt which was the same shade of cerulean. It was that stunning combo that won her many a horny college man. She stripped down to just her birthday suit and walked into her shower.

Fiddling with the knobs yielded her a nice, warm steady stream of water which cascaded down upon her firm breasts and toned body while she stood under the shower head. Her shapely legs and ass were soon soaped up as she moved away from the lower portion of her body and started to pour some shampoo into her hands. Quickly she lathered her flowing silver hair which had blue colored tips. 

A scene girl or emo was a label she was familiar with since it was commonly attributed to her manner of fashion sense and hair. However, she hated such misconceptions. A party girl was the only title that she felt truly personified who she is. Always on the hunt for a good high and a quick fuck. This latest hiccup in her life was just that, a deviation from her usual routine.

She currently lamented on the loss of her longest relationship to date while she washed out the suds from her luxurious locks. Yes, he was a nice guy and the best sex she ever had, but commitment to one man had proved to be very difficult for the young woman. Never had she been with anyone for more than a week until this one guy managed to snag her. 

Immature and reckless were common phrases which emanated any time the couple got into an argument. He constantly fell back to those terms to describe her faults in the midst of most fights they had. The pint sized gal would admit that she was reckless at times, but that word: immature. That word made her blood boil as she recanted it while turning off the water and hopping out of the shower.

"Fucking immature?!" She questioned the reflection which greeted her in the mirror as she grabbed a near by towel.

"I'm a full grown woman for crying out loud!"

The towel vigorously scrubbed her body and journeyed down to her shaved and bare cunt. Ever since her first pubic hair, she waxed, shaved and groomed her slit religiously. She never appreciated that gift which womanhood bestowed upon her during her grade school years. An epiphany stopped her from drying the rest of her body.

"Fucker probably likes a massive bush. Immature my ass!"

She grinned as she resumed her after shower ritual. That was certainly the most logical conclusion she could reach. 'He hates my grooming does he? Well, fuck him! I'm getting laid tonight and blitzed out of my dome!'

Waltzing back into her bedroom butt naked, she heard her phone buzz rapidly on the bed. Quickly, she ran over to the device and read her latest text.

"Fuck yeah! Party on the west side of town!"

To be continued...

Want to see the entire story? Check out my Patreon. For just a dollar you can see numerous stories that won't be seen anywhere else. Check it out!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

Check out my Patreon. For just $1 you can see numerous stories that won't be seen anywhere else. Check it out!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

Chapter 2: Party Time

The techno music pulsated throughout the massive warehouse building echoing off of the corrugated steel structure while hundreds of youth danced and drank themselves into a stupor. Not all were going down. No, most were riding the wave of ecstasy, cocaine or which ever narcotics were available. 

This industrial district ceased to produce much of anything long ago, but on this cool autumn night, it was back in business. It's principal product was euphoria and most everyone in attendance was high as a kite while the speakers poured out a mysterious female voice saying various phrases in a whisper which was accompanied by random rhythms and bass drops.

A lone figure searched the crowd. Multiple strobes lit up the immediate vicinity and flashed for a few seconds which provided a glimpse of the individual in question. She wore her latex blue tube top tight like a second skin and the mini skirt bounced around during her march across the makeshift dance floor. Silver hair with blue tips framed her lilithe face as a bright blue pacifier bobbed about between her lips.

Our party obsessed heroine wasn't able to locate a connect for her typical cocktail of pharmaceutical bliss before the party and the last few denizens of the industrial park failed to yield her any leads to the high she sought out. However, she just noticed a young, slender guy, well, kid was a better description since his chin was covered in drool, but he looked positively fucked up. 'Perfect. Just what I was looking for.'

"Hey, sexy. I want to be on whatever flight you're on." She stated into his ear since she was certain that she wouldn't be heard over the DJ.

"Ughhh." He moaned loudly and she felt his cock twitch against her bare thigh through his jeans.

"I can help you with that. I just want a pill and I'll suck you like a candy cane." The party girl said in her most seductive tone of voice. 

The sultry nature of her proposal was most likely lost amidst the fast paced bass and electronic noise, but miraculously he cocked his head and stared right into her eyes. 

"Imma outta pills, but you go outside. Ask for Maidens." 

This was both an annoyance to the binky sucking girl and a tentative clue which told her enough. She figured that the term "Maidens" was most likely the name of the designer drug he was on or it could even be the name of the dealer. Regardless of the limited information, our silver haired vixen exited the warehouse and noticed two people in the shadows, but the second person swiftly left the former alone.

"That's a drug dealer if I've ever seen it." She mutters to herself while walking over to the funky looking lady.

Maybe it was the rust on the lights outside, but this individual looked like she had a reddish complexion as she stood under a lone light suspended above. This fact didn't really strike the latex clad girl as odd. Some people liked to wear face paint to these things and she wasn't going to judge her only potential hook for a new drug based on a bizarre appearance. Let your freak flag fly was her perpetual motto.

"Hey, can you help me out?"

"The pacifier is cute, but the rest of the outfit is all wrong." The red faced woman replied.

"Ummm, I'm not asking for fashion advice. I need a fix. You got anything good?"

"Oh, that's what you're after? A little bit of mother's candy?" The woman replied.

Party girl is caught off guard for a second before she shakes off the odd vibe she's getting from this chick. 'Probably a gay dom. Better play along until I get some of this shit.'

"Sure. Baby girl wants some candy." Party girl lisped like a toddler trying to satisfy the lesbian dealer.

A red hand appeared from her trench coat and opened up to reveal three small circular pills.

"Don't eat too much candy, little gal." 

"I can handle myself, mommy." She seductively fluttered her eye lashes as she scooped up the pills and popped them into her mouth, swallowing them dry.

"So, how much do I owe you?"

"Nothing. I'm sure you'll pay me back soon enough." The red figure cloaked in the trench coat stated as she stepped back into the shadows.

"Okay. Thanks!" The giddy girl hurriedly ran back to the party within the warehouse. 

Once within, she hears the music in a way she's never heard it before. The notes were richer and more pronounced as she swore that she could feel the sound. Her flesh tingled and her gums ached for something to soothe them. She quickly shoved the large rubber teat back into her mouth and went to town. This was it. This was her Xanadu. The high to end all highs.

A few party goers took notice of the latex clad girl drooling and pounding her pacifier rhythmically between her lips, sucking on it for all she's worth. Nothing too bizarre or unusual about that, but the thick bulge taking shape under her mini skirt caused a few guys to double take. A missive disposable diaper peeked out from beneath the blue skirt and caused the girl with stars in her eyes to waddle thanks to the bulk of her new underwear. 

She bumped into a good looking guy who was dancing near a group in the center of the warehouse.

"Sowwy big boy. You wanna dance wiff me?"

He looked her up and down. The pacifier didn't phase him, but the ballooning disposable did make him almost reject her. He'd get her out of that silly thing and make her a woman soon enough. Or so he thought. Before he could reply the party girl bent her knees and squatted in front of everyone while the music continued to bump.

She drooled like a fountain and felt her remaining teeth receded into her gums while the spittle flowed onto her latex tube top. The top in question was glistening due to all the drool, but that isn't what caused her to be the center of attention. No, the wildly expanding rear of her diaper stole the show. She grunted and panted while filling her pamper.

Everyone looked at her in disgust as the man who moments earlier was planning his sexual conquest of her body suddenly bolted away from her. He had no problem ripping a clean diaper from her ass and plowing her, but he wasn't going to change her or wipe her filthy backside. No slut was worth that.

"Wer you goin!?!" She cried out from her squatting position.

Out of the corner of her eye, the party girl spots a rattle and picks it up. She gave it a tentative shaking before she sticks it into her toothless maw. Chewing on it with her soft gums. After a few minutes everyone around her decided to ignore the attention craved exhibitionist and return to dancing. 

"Baba!" The diaper clad girl called out in a loud cry. "I wan mai baba!"

She realizes that everyone is ignoring her cries for sustenance and she starts crawling towards the back door. Right when she was about to try and open it, the door flung itself ajar and the party girl gazed up at a familiar figure. It was her dealer.

"Such a good baby. You came right back to Mother."

"I wan baba, mama!"

"Certainly." The red faced woman picks up the dirty girl and utilized her magic to strip the silly lady of her adult clothing, leaving her only in the dirty disposable. Then Mother Maiden said an encantation and disappeared from the manufacturing hub. No one saw the two again.

Replies to comments 

Diapersnpaws: Thank you. I hope you enjoy my other stories too.

mgray: It's a single short story that is a part of a series of stories about a magical entity masquerading around a city.

• 2 weeks later...