LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

liveing the life of s bed wetter

fixitboy

for about 3 year now with my wife's blessing and even encourage....i have committed to the life of a bedwetter........ what i have learned is this means alot more then just going to bed diapered every night.....i learned one must be committed to the good bad and ugly...... for starters you need to accept the fact that leaks happen.... so you better get yourself good mattress protection our bed has a plastic sheet bed cover and regular sheets because we found just having the bed cover is  not enough..... we're not talking about the occasional damp spot.... I'm talking about puddles of pee...... so premium bed protection is a must...... you also better be prepared for a lot of laundry in the morning if you don't want your room or house sticking of stale pee....... here are the rules my wife and I set out for me...... once I'm in my night diapers I stay in my diapers tial morning......never hold it  if I need to off I off.   even if I know my diaper can't take it..... if my diapers leak that's to bad   I need to sleep in my wet sheets and pajamas......sound simple but it does test you after a whial....  what i have learned    reality is very different from fantasy...... wet nighttime diapers are a lot easier to deal with then wet pajamas sheets and blankets..... many times I was tempted to hold it when I woke up in the night because I knew my diapers were going to leak but I managed to still go commit to it no matter the consequences.........  it's amazing how fast to get used to sleeping on a damp bed.......  footed pj  and oneie makes a huge differance in diaper capacity...........and haveing a partner tgat just as committed to the lifestyle as you makes all the difference in the world...... I remember one time we ran out of diapers and she told me under no certain terms was an excuse for me to wake up in a dry bed.....she reminded me that a bed-wetter would still wet the bed..... it was a very experienance feeling wetting without the protection of a diaper and then haveing to sleep in it.....

• Like 1
4 hours ago, fixitboy said:

for about 3 year now with my wife's blessing and even encourage....i have committed to the life of a bedwetter........ what i have learned is this means alot more then just going to bed diapered every night.....i learned one must be committed to the good bad and ugly...... for starters you need to accept the fact that leaks happen.... so you better get yourself good mattress protection our bed has a plastic sheet bed cover and regular sheets because we found just having the bed cover is  not enough..... we're not talking about the occasional damp spot.... I'm talking about puddles of pee...... so premium bed protection is a must...... you also better be prepared for a lot of laundry in the morning if you don't want your room or house sticking of stale pee....... here are the rules my wife and I set out for me...... once I'm in my night diapers I stay in my diapers tial morning......never hold it  if I need to off I off.   even if I know my diaper can't take it..... if my diapers leak that's to bad   I need to sleep in my wet sheets and pajamas......sound simple but it does test you after a whial....  what i have learned    reality is very different from fantasy...... wet nighttime diapers are a lot easier to deal with then wet pajamas sheets and blankets..... many times I was tempted to hold it when I woke up in the night because I knew my diapers were going to leak but I managed to still go commit to it no matter the consequences.........  it's amazing how fast to get used to sleeping on a damp bed.......  footed pj  and oneie makes a huge differance in diaper capacity...........and haveing a partner tgat just as committed to the lifestyle as you makes all the difference in the world...... I remember one time we ran out of diapers and she told me under no certain terms was an excuse for me to wake up in a dry bed.....she reminded me that a bed-wetter would still wet the bed..... it was a very experienance feeling wetting without the protection of a diaper and then haveing to sleep in it.....

I thoroughly enjoy my bedwetting

14 hours ago, fixitboy said:

I am a bed wetter. Fortunately my wife doesn't see it as a problem either. I totally agree it isn't just a case of wearing a nappy to bed. Leaks do happen. Our bed is well protected with a fitted plastic over and a washable bed pad under the sheet at my side of the bed. The bed pad ensures I don't lay in a puddle but just a damp patch when my nappy leaks. There is always laundry to do when you are a bedwetter and there are usually sheets or kylies hanging on the line or drying somewhere in the house.

My nappies once on stay on until morning and i they leak they leak. I sleep in my wetness and don't disturb my wife. You are right I too soon got used to sleeping in a wet bed again. My wife occasionally wets the bed too and I absolutely love waking in her wetness.

I would say to anyone wanting to be a bedwetter it is not an easy path to follow but if you find as I did I thoroughly enjoy being a bedwetter again and wouldn't want to be dry at night.

I think you either love it or hate it .

Personally, I never want to be a bedwetter but to each his own.  Diapers are designed for a specific purpose, and that is to keep pee and poo inside and not outside when it can get on clothing, furniture, bedding, etc.  There is a wide variety of incontinent products available in many different absorbencies.  Some can get by with light protection and some may need heavy overnight diapers.  The main thing is a diaper, even the most absorbent ones available have limits.  A mother wouldn't purpously leave her kid in wet leaking diapers, she would change them.  Same in the day with adults.  When your diaper gets to the point it's saturated and about to leak, you wouldn't normally keep peeing and soaking your clothing, furniture, etc.  You go and change it.  I do know there can be set rules for foreplay and AB fun and all, but a diaper is a diaper.  If you wake up in the middle of the night because your diaper is saturated, I can't see a rule of staying in it, leaking all over the place, soaking the sheets, sleeping in a cold wet bed, having to buy all kinds of extra mattress protectors and doing all the extra work of washing the sheets every morning.  That not only is a lot of extra work, but it costs extra money for laundry detergent, water, dryer time and electricity, and your sheets won't last as long being washed day after day.  I understand the idea of a bedwetter and a rule of being diapered all night long no matter what for diaper play or punnishment, but when a diaper is leaking in the middle of the night and you wake up knowing that, I can't see not getting up to change into a dry diaper if the brand you are using won't last all night long.  After all, you aren't cheating by wearing only half the night and then just going without a diaper for the rest.  You are still in diapers all night long, you just made a change when your diaper reached capacity, that's all.  Think of all the time, work, money and energy it would save by doing a quick middle of the night diaper change when needed.  I'm sure you would feel better than sleeping in a cold wet bed and saturated diaper and you would probably get better rest.  Thats my take on it.  Fun and rules can be just that, but as you said your wife reminded you, "a bed-wetter would still wet the bed".  True, but if that bedwetter woke each and every morning with totally saturated sheets and bedding in a cold puddle, that bedwetter would take steps to prevent it as much as possible going forwards.  People who are actual bedwetters and wear diapers may have a leak now and then but they do their best to keep it to a minimum, not purpously have a rule that allows the bedding and sheets to be soaked no matter what may happen.  If the idea is it's fun to know your diaper will leak every night and soak the sheets so you will have no choice but to sleep in a cold wet bed in soaked diapers, that's one thing ( not fun as far as I'm concerned, but that's me).  Otherwise, if it's a rule once the diapers go on for the night they don't come off until morning no matter what, I say get better diapers that will last through the night or else wear a heavier cloth diaper and plastic pants over your disposable diaper for that extra protection if you decide getting up in the middle of the night to change diapers is against the rules.

On 14/04/2018 at 1:55 PM, rusty pins said:

Personally, I never want to be a bedwetter but to each his own.  Diapers are designed for a specific purpose, and that is to keep pee and poo inside and not outside when it can get on clothing, furniture, bedding, etc.  There is a wide variety of incontinent products available in many different absorbencies.  Some can get by with light protection and some may need heavy overnight diapers.  The main thing is a diaper, even the most absorbent ones available have limits.  A mother wouldn't purpously leave her kid in wet leaking diapers, she would change them.  Same in the day with adults.  When your diaper gets to the point it's saturated and about to leak, you wouldn't normally keep peeing and soaking your clothing, furniture, etc.  You go and change it.  I do know there can be set rules for foreplay and AB fun and all, but a diaper is a diaper.  If you wake up in the middle of the night because your diaper is saturated, I can't see a rule of staying in it, leaking all over the place, soaking the sheets, sleeping in a cold wet bed, having to buy all kinds of extra mattress protectors and doing all the extra work of washing the sheets every morning.  That not only is a lot of extra work, but it costs extra money for laundry detergent, water, dryer time and electricity, and your sheets won't last as long being washed day after day.  I understand the idea of a bedwetter and a rule of being diapered all night long no matter what for diaper play or punnishment, but when a diaper is leaking in the middle of the night and you wake up knowing that, I can't see not getting up to change into a dry diaper if the brand you are using won't last all night long.  After all, you aren't cheating by wearing only half the night and then just going without a diaper for the rest.  You are still in diapers all night long, you just made a change when your diaper reached capacity, that's all.  Think of all the time, work, money and energy it would save by doing a quick middle of the night diaper change when needed.  I'm sure you would feel better than sleeping in a cold wet bed and saturated diaper and you would probably get better rest.  Thats my take on it.  Fun and rules can be just that, but as you said your wife reminded you, "a bed-wetter would still wet the bed".  True, but if that bedwetter woke each and every morning with totally saturated sheets and bedding in a cold puddle, that bedwetter would take steps to prevent it as much as possible going forwards.  People who are actual bedwetters and wear diapers may have a leak now and then but they do their best to keep it to a minimum, not purpously have a rule that allows the bedding and sheets to be soaked no matter what may happen.  If the idea is it's fun to know your diaper will leak every night and soak the sheets so you will have no choice but to sleep in a cold wet bed in soaked diapers, that's one thing ( not fun as far as I'm concerned, but that's me).  Otherwise, if it's a rule once the diapers go on for the night they don't come off until morning no matter what, I say get better diapers that will last through the night or else wear a heavier cloth diaper and plastic pants over your disposable diaper for that extra protection if you decide getting up in the middle of the night to change diapers is against the rules.

I am a true nightly bedwetter. I sleep through all my nightly wetting. Often my nappies leak because I either wet heavily or maybe several times during the night. I'm not sure as I am asleep. Though some times I do sort of wake and am aware I am wet but often much wetter by morning. I wouldn't dream of getting up to change in the middle of the night now. I don' feel cold as we have flannelette sheets and I have a washable bed pad under my sheet to soak up any leaks. So I may be wet but stay warm and comfortable.

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 7:04 PM, Glennie said:

i'm not usually a person to rag on someone's spelling and grammar.. but.. dude.. take an english course that was painful to read.....

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

have to agree my spelling sucks but that is horrible