LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going out wearing only diapers tomorrow

Well, not exactly :P

But I'll be wearing a Rearz Pink Princess diaper, under my Jeans, while shopping for new Jeans, cause I have to wear a diaper, to make sure the new jeans will fit nicely, would suck to come home, put on a thick diaper and it not fitting

The sizing in my current jeans are washed out and I don't think they sell this brand anymore

Can you buy off the rack, or do you need to have them tailored? The tailor is one of a few places I won't go diapered.

Last week I even went on a first date diapered, which I may do again this Sunday. I figure it's a first date, and it's in the afternoon. I don't think exposure is going to be a problem.

Fairly sure I can buy them from the rack, but i have to test fit first and its a little thrilling to stand in a booth with a exposed diaper (I'll wear boxer or onesie over it)

I go out with a diaper every day, maybe not Rearz so often for much longer, as the summer approaches and I wont have a jacket to cover my behinds (T-shirt weather)

2 hours ago, Dubious said:

Fairly sure I can buy them from the rack, but i have to test fit first and its a little thrilling to stand in a booth with a exposed diaper (I'll wear boxer or onesie over it)

I go out with a diaper every day, maybe not Rearz so often for much longer, as the summer approaches and I wont have a jacket to cover my behinds (T-shirt weather)

I went to buy a new suit last week, which I knew I needed to be hemmed. I could have worn, because i didn’t need waist adjustments, but chose not to just in case. And a good thing because when I was giving the salesman my information we learned we were second cousins. He sold my brother a suit last month.

I hope your plans are to take a tape measure with and when you have selected what appears to be your size that you bracket that with the sizes on either side of that.

That way when you are in the fitting booth and in all your glory of being diapered you won't have to go back out on the retail floor to get another size.

And I hope you are planning on selecting more than one type of jean manufacturer. The fitting is not uniform in the industry. Don't just buy for the sale unless it is a

really good one i.e. BOGO (Buy One Get One) or 50% on the second pair.

Good Fitting Luck !

I wear out alot, but I wear goodnites that don't take up much space.  And, snug fitting jeans or or\ther stretchy clothes only make goodnites work better.

good luck!

As someone who wears diapers 24/7 and in need to new pants every 6 months do to stains, rips, damages from work, ect. 

If you need to wear a diaper to get the proper fit, it is best to make your diaper is clean and dry as you do not want to soil the pants and put them back on the rack when they do not fit properly .

If the pants you find fit your waist but are tigh fittting in the crotch, you need a different cut or size pant as we all know how our diapers swell as they get wet and a tight fitting pants in a dry diaper will not be friendly once you wet our diaper a couple of times.

I usually wear wrangler cowboy cut but as hard as it is for me to make changes I'm considering buying some relaxed fitting jeans next time I go shopping. Maybe they will be a bit more comfy with the, middle aged, spare tire I carry around my waist.

I chickened out and went with Tena Ultima, which is also thick, but not so crinkly and as I knew, they didn't sell my current jeans anymore and the new ones were 5 cm (about 2 inches) shorter in the back.

I bought 1 so I'm, gonna try it, but the diaper will peak over the jeans on the new one and they are also tighter, so I guess I'm in the market for a new store, but i hate shopping

On the other hand, I have 2-3 unused/new jeans, off the same type I currently wear, I just have to lose some weight first... which I plan to do as soon as the snow goes away

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Can you order the jeans you normally wear on line?

No, seems like they have gone out of production since it was only that one store that sold them

17 hours ago, Dubious said:

No, seems like they have gone out of production

That always seems to happen with the things I like the most :( I could break our server listing everything like that :roflmao: I've learned to stock up on the things I like and to live for today enjoying what may not be around tomorrow :whistling:

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...

I just did it again, this time without a boxer over the diaper so fully exposed when changing

But this time I bought work pants, that so far fit nicely and half the price of jeans, so maybe I should just go in work clothes when not at work too

23 hours ago, TheBabyPants said:

Speaking of jeans, I just cut off a pair of Levi's relaxed fit and now have some short Daisy dukes to go over my thick diapers and baby pants.

If they are true Daisy Dukes, I can't see how you can keep your diapers from showing out the legs in back, even if they are relaxed fit jeans!  Unless you didn't cut them off as short as they did on Dukes Of Hazard!  Maybe post a picture of you wearing them?

5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

If they are true Daisy Dukes, I can't see how you can keep your diapers from showing out the legs in back, even if they are relaxed fit jeans!  Unless you didn't cut them off as short as they did on Dukes Of Hazard!  Maybe post a picture of you wearing them?

Here is how my Daisy Dukes came out, I do think they may be a little short.