LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Bully and The Boss (private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

Jade was a mess on the inside.

What was she thinking, she is just an employee, she was scared and desperate to save her job

Feeling like she took advantage and prowled on a vulnerable young woman, she did at least get some piece when she heard that Nancy apologised to Jamie and some good might have come out of this.

Writing, Deleting the text several times over before finally hitting send not sure what the conversation was going to be, should she apologise, reassure her that her job is not in danger or push for the kind of relationship she had fantasised about since she was a teenager.

Her heart soared and arousal grew when the photo came in, she was alone at home but still resisted the urge to play with herself right there.

Jade calm and collected tried to start the next day like normal but her mind wandered, she did get through the day however ever knock on her door she wondered if it would be Nancy.

When the sheepish little thing finally entered her heart started pumping, she stood up wearing a yellow dress that cut off above the knee and still showed off her long legs.

"So how are you feeling about yesterday?" Jade asked the answer would set the tone of the whole conversation.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nancy stared at Jade's legs and allowed her eyes to travel upwards to her boss's eyes, "I feel okay," replied Nancy trying to ignore her own arousal right now but it was getting at her considering she hadn't touched herself at all yesterday, "I think yesterday was interesting," continued Nancy, "um," sighed Nancy, "I would like to give it a shot? Would you?" asked Nancy, "I know I haven't been the best or even that good in the office but it's just..."

Nancy rubbed the back of her head nervously.

"There's just been some shit that I've been dealing with for a while and I guess I just don't want to drag you into that unless you want to really try with me?"

Nancy looked Jade in the eyes and stared.

"It won't protect you" Jade said making the point clear "If you mess up in the office I would still have to deal with you like any other employee"

"And I'm controlling" Jade said circling around Nancy and putting her arms around her from behind, the woman's head resting on her breasts as Jade stroked her hair "I'd have to be in complete control, what you wear, eat, how old you are would all be up to me" she said softly

"But if you think you can handle that then maybe we can try and see where this goes" Jade said cooing slightly

Nancy sighed, "I know that if anything I think you'll be a bit harder on me," replied Nancy only to smirk, "then again I could always just bat my eyes at you," joked Nancy, "but no I understand I do." reassured Nancy not wanting Jade to think that she was going to take advantage of the situation.

Nancy's heart fluttered and her breathing hitched.

"I want you to be in complete control," whispered Nancy resting the back of her head on Jade's chest, "mama I need you please." whimpered Nancy.

Nancy turned herself around and buried her head into Jade's chest clinging to her, "I can handle anything you want to throw at me."

"Mama..." 

Nancy pulled back a little and lifted her dress up a bit showing off her underwear only to blush.

"I want to be your baby I really do." added Nancy boldly yet looking shy, "W-would this be a 24 hour thing or something else?" asked Nancy her dress still hiked up which she was now fiddling with.

"Okay from now on I want you to call me Mommy" Jade said "When you have to adult, you have to stick to Mommy, only use Mama when you are in little space that way I can tell where we are and adjust if needed" She explained in her mind thinking she was fine negotiating a relationship with Nancy she had in the back of her mind hoped this would happen but didn't want her in to much of a submissive space just to stand her ground.

"I would always be in charge" Jade said patting her padded bottom "But 24 hour not yet" she said with a wink before adding "Unless you want that hmm, are you a helpless little baby do you need me to leave you in the playpen diapered and with a Nanny watching Dora the Explorer and wetting up your little diapees for Mama" she cooed

Nancy nodded as she took everything in, "O-okay," she said while playing with her fingers letting her dress drop back down, "d-do I call you Mommy in front of others at work?" asked Nancy blushing, "I can do that Mommy." added Nancy trying her best not to revert to little space giving the fact that she needed to think properly over this.

'What happens if I don't call you Mommy?" asked Nancy curiously.

Nancy blushed at the pats to her padded bottom only for her face to go eve n more red at Jade's comment, "Mama!" said Nancy only to clear her throat quickly, "Mommy I'm a adult," stated Nancy, "I...uh I'm," mumbled Nancy stumbling over her words, "what if I decided to escape the playpen?" asked Nancy with a grin deciding to change the topic a little.

Nancy could feel herself becoming aroused again, "W-what if I decide to misbehave at all?" purred Nancy with a teasing smirk as she decided to lift her dress up again a little and put her hand into the washable padded panties she was wearing knowing full well that she wasn't allowed to masterbate.

The thought of being a baby stuck in a playpen with a Nanny watching over her while being forced to watch a kid show and wetting her diapers was humuliating yet delicious and Nancy couldn't really ignore the arousal she felt from the suggesting nor how little that had made her feel.  She always had a push pull thing concerning this kink but Jade just brought something out in her that no one else had managed to do and that made her relax consideribly. 

"No, that would be awkward for both of us silly girl" Jade said chuckling just wondering how she explain to everyone why the normally serious and intense Nancy was skipping around the office calling her Mommy.

"I don't have to worry about that do i, because you need to call me Mommy, you need someone to see who you really are?" Jade said before watching Nancy reach with her hand slowly and deliberately unfortunately controlling those desires and when she would get to have release was a key part of Jade's plan.

"Well if you have any intention of doing that big girl thing than I'll have to assume you are a big girl and therefore no babying for a month, I'll just be Jade" she said using the opposite of what she thought Nancy was going for she was probably after some fun babying humiliating punishment but instead Jade made it clear if she did that without her permission than she would be made to be an adult.

Nancy couldn't help but agree with the fact that it would be awkward around the office only to blush and nod a little later a certain warmth filling her stomach yet as soon as Jade mentioned that she was a big girl and there would be no babying for one month Nancy looked up wide eyed like a deer caught in a headlights yet it was the next part that caused her to remove her hand and whimper slightly, "Okay, okay, okay I was just joking Mommy." 

Nancy wiped and rubbed at her eyes.   She wasn't crying. She defenitly wasn't crying. She wasn't going to cry over this! She had stopped and she wouldn't get punished right?

The thought of not calling Jade 'Mommy' for a month hurt Nancy deeply and she was doing her best to hold that hurt in after all it was over now and she had stopped before going to far but why did she feel so awful?

Jade reached over and pulled Nancy by the wrist leading her to a chair and sitting the girl on her lap wrapping her arms around and beginning to whisper into her ear

"Poor Baby, your so confused, and little and it feels good and you just want to touch" Jade's knee moving up and down as a test and sure enough the girl was light enough to bounce on her knee a bit.

"But you have to realise Mommy knows best" Jade tenderly kissed her on the cheek and then again on the lips, luckily it was lunch time so none of the other staff should come into the office.

Nancy was surprised by Jade reaching and grabbing her wrist but she followed her boss with ease and soon enough found herself sitting on Jade's lap with her head resting down on her Mommy's shoulder.

The warmth of Jade's body caused her to relax and she felt safe with Jade's arms wrapped around her.

Nancy made a small whimper and nodded a little.  She did feel confused and conflicted and she wanted to touch herself so badly but she couldn't especially not at the cost of not being Jade's little girl for a month and she knew if she had touched herself she would probably of taking it all out on some poor person in the office for her mistake.

Nancy sniffled a little and soon enough blushed at the bouncing but it all helped kept her calm which meant she wouldn't be in a bad mood later around the other workers.

Nancy nuzzled her head into Jade's shoulder and shivered slightly at how tender the kiss had been to her cheek and simply stared up at her Mommy, "Mama." whispered Nancy unable to hold herself together that well right now only to find Jade's lips on her own which she returned shyly before curling herself up on Jade more her head now on Jade's chest and underneath her boss's chin.

It was Friday and Nancy couldn't help but wonder if Jade wanted to spend some time with her over the weekend or not.  Nancy's breathing even'd out and she was a lot more calmer then before but she still felt incredibly small and wasn't quite sure why that was? She never been super small or little before so why now? She used to resist being so small before with others but with Jade? It was natural and she needed to control herself better.

Nancy knew she shouldn't be so vunerable or needy this early on in a relationship but she had always protected herself emotionally from others to the point that she couldn't form meaningful bonds at all which had left her lonely and cold towards other people.

"Your not playing a trick on me?" asked Nancy unable to hide her insecurity for long.

She trusted Jade but she had also trusted someone else who had destroyed her life previously because of this kink and she couldn't go through that again.

"Just hold it together for a little longer sweetheart" Jade cooed not wanting Nancy to go full little space in the office.

"How about we both sneak out for half a day, you can come to Mommy's house and then you can be as little as you want" She offered hoping a private setting might be the best place to get to know her new little girl despite her own urges telling her screw it she is little now and offering no resistance she might as well play.

"If I wanted to trick you......" Jade pulled out her phone and showed Nancy the photo Nancy sent last night "I would have had this photo handed all over the office, you already gave me the ammunition, undeniable proof, if I wanted to trick you why should I carry on playing with you, I'd have clearly already won" she explained.

Nancy nodded despite the need and want to go into little space right now knowing that it woulnd't be good for her or Jade.  They really couldn't show that type relationship in front of anyone at the office could they?

Nancy couldn't stop the giggle at all at the thought of her and Jade sneaking out for half a day and playing together properly. It would be fun and Nancy couldn't help but nod and smile shyly at the offer, "Really Mommy?" asked Nancy softly, "What about work though?" asked Nancy not wanting her or Jade's work to flatter at all even though she did want to play really badly and be Jade's baby properly.

Nancy blushed bright red at the photo and hid her face into Jade's chest, "You got a point." mumbled Nancy no longer feeling as worried about the issue that had plauged her earlier, "D-do you wanna do anything this weekend?" asked Nancy shyly looking up at Jade.

"Well you're clearly not ready for work and I'm just going to be distracted all day if you play on the floor of my office beside I haven't bought any toys to keep you entertained" Jade cooed

"But seriously, it's a slow day and the last day of the week and the team has worked really hard I was thinking of giving everyone the afternoon of let them charge up and then we get back to it first thing Monday morning" Jade said using her more adult tone knowing Nancy's work ethic was important to her and didn't want her to feel like a kink made her less valuable as an employee.

Nancy couldn't stop her cheeks from going red. 

Play in Jade's office? Would that even be possible? Most people did knock before going in unless it was super urgent so the chances of getting caught would be slim and that also excited Nancy greatly.

The idea of getting caught was a turn on for her but she also knew that the consequences would be bad if it did happen. 

Nancy giggled and swung her feet back and forth a little.   It was strange she was always so cold, distance and even emotionally stunted to some degree but now she was giggling like a little girl bouncing on her boss's lap ever so slightly because of how excited she was that she got to be with Jade for the afternoon and weekend.

Nancy nodded, "Okay," she said her voice still light, soft and childlike but her eyes understanding, "that's fine," continued Nancy, "there isn't much to do at all so yeah," paused Nancy a little before smiling, "can we go have ice-cream?" asked Nancy, "Please Mommy." added Nancy quickly and rather shyly.

"I suppose we can as long as we make something clear" Jade said stroking Nancy's hair which although beautiful she didn't put much care into herself and wondered how good she would look after a couple of bath times with some good shampoo, "While you are my baby, I get to take care of everything so there will be no arguing with me on what I buy or any silly things like trying to pay me back, I get to spoil you as much as I want"

"Before we go as well is there anything at your apartment or in your big girl life we need to take care of before you disappear with me for the weekend?" 

Nancy leaned into Jade's hand while her boss stroked her hair and nodded her intense gaze from work returning but in a more child-like manner showing that she was concertrating fully on what her Mommy had to say to her, "If your sure Mommy," said Nancy, "I don't mind being spoilt but I don't want you to go broke or anything." added Nancy with a little bit of worry knowing that some people can go over-board with this kink and splash out on loads of items only to have no money later on for bills.

Nancy thought for a moment only to blush, "T-there's one thing but I can sort that out now with a quick phone call," she said, "I do some modelling work a-and," paused Nancy biting her bottom lip, "it's centred around this kink and normally I do a shoot every Sunday cause it helps pay bills and fulfil certain...needs but if your in control now?" said Nancy, "Do you want me to quit?" asked Nancy nervously, "I'm okay with quitting so it wouldn't be you pushing me to quit or anything like that," reassured Nancy, "It would be a bit of a relief actually," laughed Nancy nervously with a little bit of fear, "cause there's this woman and she...uh," paused Nancy, "she's kinda obsessed with me a-and she's getting kinda scary now more so then before." added Nancy toying with her fingers.

"Obsessed and scary how?" Jade asked with an eyebrow raised, she knew all about the website but didn't know if she was still active after all not knowing about the modelling word she would have assumed that they filmed a lot of scenes in a short space of time and released them slowly but this week to week contact with a scary woman was something to be alarmed about.

Nancy shifted on Jade's lap nervously and edged herself closer to Jade despite the fact that they were already very close together.  

Nancy stayed quiet for a few minutes just playing with Jade's dress a little, "S-she always requests for me and doesn't like any of the other baby models," stammered Nancy, "she really hates the other Mommy models especially if they have a shoot with me," continued Nancy, "she...uh," paused Nancy, "she blackmailed a couple of Mommy models who have worked with me," continued Nancy, "t-they don't work at the company anymore," whimpered Nancy, "I mentioned about quitting once before two years back and s-she said she would kidnap me but played it off as a joke," pausing she looked up at Jade, "s-she's tried stalking me a few times not a lot just a few! I don't think she knows where I live but she has my number." added Nancy with a frown getting her phone from a side pocket in her dress.

Going to her text messages she opened up the one from the Mommy model and showed them to Jade.   A lot of them were normal but some were creepy and always had the line 'just joking' at the end of them.    

Nancy also rarely responded to her which meant there was a huge wall of different texts just from the Mommy model.

"You're never going there again" Jade said quickly after reading the texts, she didn't know anything about stalking having never been through it or knew anyone who had but this scared her a little, "Also I'm going to borrow your phone I will make sure this woman gets the message that you are not needing a Mommy anymore isn't that right precious" She cooed she patted Nancy's padded bottom trying to make light and let her know that she had this in hand.

Than it came to her a bit of embarrassment she just needed to put a babyish image in her head which seemed to make her focus more on Jade and less on the world around her.

"I think I've figured out why you were so jealous of Jamie the other day" She cooed softly "Is that why you've stolen her big girl training pants because Mommy thinks she is ready for potty training but your still my helpless little tinkle pants" Jade hoped the image of girl she had considered herself superior to who was in fact younger than her and the thought of her running around in training pants being considered the bigger sister might shake Nancy out of thinking about this Mommy.

Nancy breathed a sigh of relief that she didn't know that she was holding at all and became much more relax then she already was, "O-okay just be careful I don't want anything bad happening to you cause of her," said Nancy worried for Jade and feeling a tad anxious because she knew the model wouldn't take it well, "your my Mommy," continued Nancy smiling, "no one else."

Nancy found herself calming down and placed her thumb in her mouth finding it hard to control her 'Little' space right now and not regress fully.

Nancy tilted her head only to blush and nod very shyly.  Her mind wondering away from the other Mommy and onto the fact that the intern was considered more grown up then her because she still needed diapers, "I can be a big girl Mama." replied Nancy quietly wriggling on Jade's lap sucking her thumb.   Nancy was thankful for the change of subject and cuddled up against Jade, "I c-can make it to the potty!" announced Nancy only for her face to turn bright red at how loud she was hoping that no one had heard her at all from outside of Jade's office.

Nancy wasn't the only girl Jade let herself have a bit of a fantasy about but she never thought she would make a move towards Nancy let alone add another, and for the most part she didn't want to try and force a family only to end up alone. Still it was innocent enough Nancy would be the baby of course and young Jamie playing the slightly older bigger sister being interrupted from their tea party for Mommy to change Nancy and remind Jamie to try and tinkle on the potty.

"It's okay if you can't" Jade said with a smile relieved her tactic had played out well enough "Mommy loves both of her princesses the same" She said with a kiss to her cheek, she didn't plan on bringing Jamie into this however just referring to her as a sister even if she never was physically involved with their dynamic might force Nancy as an adult to look at her differently.

Jade lead Nancy over to her computer and pulled up the news "I know it's boring and for grown ups but we need to leave soon so I'm going to get you in big girl space to leave the office" Jade explained "I want you to read this while I tell everyone they can go" hoping that something as far away from baby headspace might help trigger her adult phase if she was going to use embarrassment and baby headspace to control her Jade needed to know how and how long it would take her to come out of it.

Nancy had no knowledge that Jade had fantasied about others let alone her before and was surprised that Jade would ever take her as a Babygirl.  

Nancy normally didn't let her mind wonder all that much but thinking about Jamie being her older sister turned her on hugely and she couldn't help but be embarssed by that knowing full well how she behaved towards the intern.  Would Jamie ever consider something like this?

Nancy giggled at the comment and the kiss, "I love you Mama." replied Nancy copying Jade and kissing her on the cheek as well.

Would she be looking up to Jamie as an adult? Because of this now or would she become jealouse that her Mommy had thoughts on her as well? Only time could tell but for now Nancy was happy.

Nancy frowned and even pouted at being led over to the computure wanting to be back in Jade's lap and cuddling up to her Mommy but nodded anyway and sat down to look at the news that was on the screen in front of her right now, "Okay Mama." replied Nancy doing her best to look at the article and not follow Jade.

It had been five minutes and Nancy couldn't stand being away from Jade.

She wanted Jade.  

Nancy took a deep breath and got up from the chair before edging closely to Jade's door and the rest of the office.

Everything in Jade's mind was going well she was figuring out how her little one worked and was busy trying to hurry along conversations so she could get people to leave, in the corner of her eye she saw a shadow approach the office door and her heart jumped into her throat with horrific possibilities already doubting her abilities to be Mommy with the things she had told Nancy and having an awful way of how each of them could blow up in her face.

For example, what if Nancy came out to tell the office and Mama that she was wrong and could make it to the potty, what is she went up to Jamie and said she was sorry for stealing her big girl training pants maybe she shouldn't use the girl's mind so freely,

She powerwalked towards the office trying not to look like she could break out into a sprint, she opened the door just in time and pulled Nancy back away from it

"What did Mommy tell you?" Jade asked trying to make sure she could get Mommy not Mama responses to see where her head was at.

Nancy felt frightened the moment she saw Jade and was pulled away from the door and back into the office properly her eyes glazed over slightly with tears while she tried to focus on Jade, "T-to stay," whimpered Nancy looking away and down at the floor, "I'm sorry," continued Nancy whimpering, "I wanted you..." paused Nancy wiping her eyes, "I...I...I" sobbed Nancy softly covering her mouth not wanting to break out crying at all while others might be around in the office still while trying to get into a better headspace but it was hard, "Mommy..." said Nancy nearly almost calling Jade 'Mama' again and wanting to stick to 'Mama' but that wasn't possible nor was it good she needed to be a big girl but she couldn't be a big girl.

Did Mama want a big girl? Nancy whimpered lightly, "I'm sorry Mama."

Nancy felt guilty.  Very guilty.

"I know honey but if you are going to keep working and be a big girl from time to time you are going to need to keep those emotions in check" Jade said rubbing her head trying to think of the best way to explain this "It's not that I don't want to spend time with you we are going to do that a lot this weekend but clearly you are more emotional when you feel little and don't think with your head, I don't want someone to see you like that and take advantage"

"Are you going to be able to be big and work here, or do I need to be serious about looking for a Nanny?" Jade asked seriously.