LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Bully and The Boss (private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

Nancy took a big breath in an attempt to calm herself and to control her onsluahgt of emotions right now knowing how bad her 'Little-self' was when it came to needing someone desperatly and clinging onto them. 

It was why the Model wanted her so much.

Nancy looked at Jade in the eyes and tried her best to be a big girl and get out of her 'Little-space' but it was difficult and took Nancy at least five minutes to speak, "I should be able to," replied Nancy unsure, "I just..." she paused thinking more about Jade's question, "I don't know," admitted Nancy looking away, "I don't want to stop working," continued Nancy pained by the thought that she might not be able to keep her job and have Jade as her Mommy, "I'm really sorry," continued Nancy, "I'll make sure to keep myself in check better while at work." added Nancy strongly yet she was playing with her hands and her eyes didn't quite look up into Jade's own.

She wasn't sure and she didn't want to lose Jade over this.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Look we are both trying something new here, I should be more careful about doing things that trigger you" Jade said trying to comfort her "It's going to be a team effort from here on out, when we play outside I'll make you the most pampered baby girl ever and at work we will make sure you achieve what you are capable off okay?"

A small idea did pop into Jade's head what about a middle voice as she said in a soft coo "Mommy was very proud of the report you made on the Stevens account" maybe complimenting her with the coo she craved but about her big girl work could help bring her more gently back into big space rather than try to force it, she held onto Nancy's hand but didn't force her to look Jade in the eye instead just using a thumb to lightly stroke the of her hand.

Nancy nodded.

She still felt guilty about what had happened nearly and wasn't quite out of her little-space at all which made the entier conversation even more difficult for her.  Nancy rubbed her eyes and sniffled slightly but she couldn't help the smallest giggle escaping at that, "O-okay," stammered Nancy smiling shyly not wanting to let Jade down at all right now or in the future but would she be able to work as hard as she's been doing in the future? Now that Jade was her mommy and not something she dreamt of? 

Nancy could feel her confidence spiking a little and the coo made her feel good.

Adult Nancy felt good.

She felt proud overall right now thanks to her Mommy being proud of her and she couldn't help but grin, "Really?" asked Nancy her back straight and her eyes a bit more in focus as she looked at Jade in a less timid fashion and in her more usual one.  The thumb lightly stroking her hand kept her in a relax state and made her more better.

"It's a very important account that needs to be taken care of for the future of this company" Jade said kissing her forehead "And Mommy is glad she has people like you she can rely on to take care of these vital things so she can focus her efforts where they are most needed"

"Now then would you like to go straight to my place or should we go and get some lunch first my treat?" Jade said as she slowly phased the coo out of her voice but it still retained it's softness.

Nancy couldn't help but smile brightly feeling a lot better about herself and her Little side wasn't controlling her now at all. Nancy melted at the kiss to her forehead, "Thank you," said Nancy softly her cheeks rosy, "Mommy." added Nancy taking Jade's hand in her own to hold.

Nancy thought for a moment, "Some lunch would be good," said Nancy, "I don't think I had anything since yesterday actually."

Because of how hard Nancy tended to work she normally had the habit to skip food after work and just go straight to bed so the only time she did eat was either in the mornings quickly by chowing down a breakfast bar or on her lunch break at work which meant that she hadn't had a good meal in a while.

"I've been their" Jade said with a laugh remembering her own days interning where the pay was just enough to get by and things like 3 square meals a day seemed like a luxury.

"So how about we go to a nice place and grab a bite to eat and I can get to know big girl Nancy and after that we can go to mine and I can see Baby Nancy" Jade offered hoping what also might help Nancy keep a balance over her to persona's is not to see Jade as more attached to one like she would tolerate adult Nancy just to get to baby Nancy.

Nancy enjoyed the fact that they were able to bond over something grown up and while she wanted to get to playing straight away it was a good thing that they were going to get food first.

It proved to her that her boss wanted her properly and not as a play thing at all which in turn caused Nancy to have a lot more respect for Jade which would only further her submission towards the older women.

"Sounds good to me!" 

Nancy took a hold of Jade's hand excitedly ready to go.

Jade happily walked Nancy out into the office which was thankfully vacant, now that she thought some of Nancy's rougher edges might be going away she would be able to trust her more at work and didn't want rumours starting about how Nancy was getting these chances.

"So how was college" Jade asked as they made it to the car park "Not how well you did, I read your application, but for someone with interests like yours....." Jade asked thinking how best to phrase the question as they got into her car and she reached over and buckled in the girl.

"With interests like yours what was it like with that first bit of independence that college brings?"

"Mhm?" said Nancy looking at Jade and thinking about the question that her Mommy had just asked having Jade buckle her in caused Nancy to smile a little and get butterflies in her stomach, "College was complicated," replied Nancy taking a deep breath, "I wasn't really into this kink to start with but I needed money which is why I joined that agency and after a couple of months I got into it more and there was this woman Grace that I bonded with really well she's the only person besides you...." paused Nancy, "but she quit because of Rebecca." 

Nancy looked away for a moment with a frown only to smile again at Jade, "When did you decide to become a Mommy?" asked Nancy curiously.

• 2 weeks later...

"Is Rebecca the wom......." Jade said before stopping herself "Nevermind we are having a nice meal why spoil it" she said not wanting to ruin the flow of the conversation as she sipped her drink

"So what was your question when to become a Mommy?" Jade tapped her finger to her chin

"I suppose I always have I just didn't know there was a name for it, you know how most little girls play with their Barbie and Ken dolls, well my Barbie's babied my Kens" She said with a laugh remembering her mother telling her about the stories of her walking in on some of those strange pretend games

"I found out it was an actual thing in High School but never experimented until College"

Nancy smiled a little knowing that they had plenty of time to talk about Rebecca later and judging by Rebecca's obsession over her it wouldn't be that long until she made an appearance at all.

Probably Monday. Thought Nancy to herself knowing what type of woman she was but at least Rebecca didn't know where she worked right?

Nancy nodded and smiled only to giggle at the thought of Jade playing with her dolls and having the Barbie's baby Ken.

Jade leaned forward to whisper into Nancy's ear

"I'd get your fill of grown up food while you can little one" Jade cooed

"Because tonight your going to be spoon fed baby food and have a nice warm baba" Jade continued not worried about letting Nancy feel a little babyish here since no one from work could see them

In a matter of seconds Nancy blushed at Jade's words.

Baby food?

Baba?

Nancy's eyes sparkled a little and she couldn't help but become shy and looked down submissively before glancing back up at Jade, 

"I don't need a Baba I'm a big girl." replied Nancy quietly and becoming a bit childish her cheeks red.

"Okay, okay you're a big girl" Said Jade backing off surprisingly easy for someone who wanted to play the dominant role but the sly smile indicated she had a trick up her sleeve.

"Of course since your such a big girl, you won't need your baba or your diaper and because Mommy doesn't have a crib she was going to let you co sleep but since you are so big maybe you can handle your own big girl bed" Jade replied innocently

She reached her fork over putting it into some of the vegetables on Nancy's plate and moved it towards her mouth "Eat your veggies honey"

Nancy tilted her head and stared curiously at Jade surprised by the reply. 

She had thought that Jade would of told her no that she was not instead.

Nancy couldn't believe her ears and instantly whined even going as far as to place her hands on the table and lower her head similar to a puppy begging for a treat, "Mommy!" whined Nancy softly pouting her cheeks going red, "I'm only joking," continued Nancy, "I'm not a big girl at all honest!"

Nancy thought for a moment before looking at the fork which had vegetables on it and shook her head, "Icky." stated Nancy firmly, "Don't want any." added Nancy childishly playing along with Jade but truthfully she always had a hard time eating her veggies and normally tried to avoid eating them as much as possible.

Nancy's eating habits weren't great she would always get a burger or a takeaway over actually cooking something unless money was tight then she would just cook a lot of pasta bake to last her throughout the week. 

• 2 weeks later...

Jade smiled at the challenge, she wanted to play hard to get fine she was going to target her adult sense of embarrassment something a child wouldn't have over refusing there veggies.

"Each vehicle get's louder until you eat" Jade said cryptically 

Then her fork began doing an elaborate dance through the air as Jade made no effort to keep the sound effects quiet

"Here comes the aeroplane little one" She cooed

"Open up for landing"

Suddenly Nancy's cheeks turned a blazing red. 

Her blue eyes going wide.

She did not expect this! 

"Your joking?" asked Nancy but soon enough it started and Nancy despite being turned on by the embarrassment couldn't ignore this any longer.

"Alright I give but only if I can have ice cream!" laughed Nancy opening her mouth to accept the vegetables and for the noises to stop.