LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Tomboy and The Nanny (private for RpMolly)

FalloutZone

Amy was glad that she hadn't heard Ava finish off that sentence only to giggle, "But you do sweetheart I need to look after you darling and I wouldn't be doing my job as Mommy right now if I didn't look after my precious baby, huh?" asked Amy kissing Ava's cheek softly knowing that soon enough the real fight would start.

Amy picked up a fork and put some cake onto it before feeding Ava one mouthful at the time making sure that the littlle thing wasn't going to choke herself at all giving how fast she ate down her food earlier.  Amy knew Ava would fight her with the bath and more so....the hair colour remover she had but she knew that she would have to give Ava some leeway in her manners for a bit considering how stressed she was going to be but it was needed but for now....she would enjoy the moment of silence.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm not precious" Ava snapped back before adding back quietly the thing she should of said first "or a baby" as she rubbed her cheek much like a child who had been kissed on the playground in front of her friends.

It was lucky Ava couldn't read minds the dyed hair helped cover that blonde hair that most girls her age probably dyed their hair to try to replicate meanwhile she never took care of it using cheap product hoping it would dull before covering it under the purple she started wearing now. 

Ava wished she was to proud to eat the cake but crazy baby lady or not, Amy could cook and free food might be one of the better parts of this arrangement as she opened her mouth and allowed Amy to feed her at this exceedingly slow pace.

"All your whining just proves how precious you are pumpkin." giggled Amy noticing Ava rubbing her cheek which was nothing short of adorable but she knew that this entire thing must be getting to her now considering this was the first time Ava had snapped at her and she couldn't blame the girl for doing that at all.  She would of probably snapped sooner if she was in Ava's position. 

Amy continued to feed Ava cake thinking about the possible bath and what she should do in concern to Ava's hair.  Should she tell Ava? Probably

Once the cake was finished and done Amy knew this was the best chance to tell Ava cause she doubted the little thing would be able to move much after having so much food. It also helped that the cake had a tiny bit of crushed up of a sleeping pill in it.  It wouldn't cause the person to fall asleep in a few seconds but over the course of an hour they would eventually be asleep.

"Now sweetie I'm going run a bath for you and I know you won't like what I have to say next but it needs to be done and after the pack of diapers are through you can go back to have your hair anyway you want it but until then I won't have my baby girl with any dyes at all now I expect a bit of a tantrum from this and I am willing to put up with a bit of fuss from you but if you start to get rude, mean or abusive in anyway I will put you over my knee," paused Amy, "do you understand little one?" asked Amy holding Ava firmly on her lap.

What little colour was in Ava's face paled as she heard Amy's verdict over her hair, true verdict may be a tad of an over statement but to someone like Ava who hated the idea of that awful blonde making a reappearance it might as well have been a death sentence.

"But Amy...you can't.....no......." Ava was stuttering, she might have been a shut out and a loner but shy she was not and she was more then willing to voice her displeasure in something but the whole idea of this was just mind blowing. How could she an intelligent young woman pursing a college education be sat on someone's lap in a diaper and being told they didn't have the right to choose what they looked like at this point the dry diaper she wore was now beginning to bother her like she finally realised this wasn't Amy getting some cuddle time and getting to feed her, she wanted to be Mommy.

Amy raised a eyebrow, "I believe I can little one and you do not have a say in this matter," sighed Amy, "you can change it back once all those diapers are gone but until then you are not allowed to re-dye your hair at all do I make myself clear young lady?" asked Amy sternly looking Ava in the eye before carrying her on her hip to the bathroom where a bath was starting to run.

She knew this was going to be hard on Ava but once this little troublesome thing was done and out of the way everything should be a lot easier or at least she hoped.

Amy took off Ava's shirt in one quick motion and gently tickled her stomach knowing full well that she should expect a fight over this.

"I'm not young, your just old" Ava said back getting some of that fire out, in a way it felt good that weird docile girl who sat on her lap to avoid a highchair who the hell was that, no this was Ava's attitude. 

"Don't touch me" She argued pushing the tickling hand away from her as she tried to get away from Amy but being careful not to strike the woman just so she would have to abide by her promise of not spanking her.

Amy felt a little insulted by being called old by Ava yet she understood why the college student was acting out.

Gently she undid Ava's shoes and pulled her socks off one by one before removing her pants, "Still dry," said Amy putting her hand over Ava's padded crotch and frowning, "you have to use them for it to count my dear." added Amy firmly with a smile.

She ignored Ava's outburst just like one would ignore that of an upset child while she took the diaper off leaving Ava completely nude.

"I already wore the dumb things, are you really that desperate to clean me" Ava yelled embarrassed as her hands moved to cover her, not her naked form but her hair.

"Please don't do this......" Her yells turned to whimpers as she went into a foetal position on the floor at her feet, it was the dumbest battle sure and she gathered there was a lot of babyish stuff and girly stuff that Amy wanted her to do and it was bearable if just dress up but if she took the purple from her hair it wouldn't be a costume she would be Amy's baby girl since only a parent would be able to make that kind of change to her.

Amy listened to Ava and then watched her carefully, "Shh," said Amy gently lifting Ava up from the floor, "this is going be hard I understand darling but it'll be okay in the end," continued Amy, "I'm going to put you down for a nap after this." added Amy knowing that Ava must be going through a lot right now.

Very gently she lowered Ava into the tub of water and started to wash her hair making sure to massage the girl's head thoroughly to make her more relax.

• 2 weeks later...

From the way Ava sobbed in the tub a passer-by would assume that the water was scolding or Amy had gripped her fingers into the tangles in the crying girl's hair and was proceeding to attempt to scalp her but in reality it was the light purple colour that was dripping from her hair and into the tub almost like t was paint.

She watched part of what she considered her identity flow from her and revealing the blonde hair that some girl's would pay a fortune to have but Ava would rather have been bald.

"When these diapers are up, it's going to be green, glow in the dark snot green and a Mohawk" She said  quietly to Amy knowing she considered the tomboy thing a phase

Amy listened to the crying and sighed a little feeling somewhat guilty knowing how much this had probably hurt the small tomboy but it was needed.

Amy decided to say nothing about the blonde locks that were stunningly beautiful and just continued to wash her.

After everything was done Amy lifted Ava out staying silent and wrapped the girl up in a big towel swaddling her almost like a baby as she carried her out and towards the nursery.

Once inside the large and colourful nursery Amy began to dry Ava off properly, "I know this has been a hard day for you right now sweetheart but I promise it'll be better in the long run even if you don't see it yet." 

Amy gently kisses Ava's forehead while she thought of everything that had happened so far.

It had gone by pretty fast and she was surprised by the huge steps they had taken together despite not really knowing each other at all but she knew that this was only the start. She would have to call Sarah after putting this little cutie down to sleep and secretly hoped that Sarah would take to Ava.

Sarah was a talented student and a member of various clubs across the college and could be easily considered the dream girl to most people who took one single glance at her yet no one had even come close to dating her but she would always let them down gently no matter who they were.   It wasn't that she didn't want to date anyone! She just wanted the right person and if she had to wait so be it.

"Explain how doing this to my hair is for anyone but you" Ava said with a pout however the tears had stopped as she stood in the nursery being tenderly towel dried by the maternal woman and having a small blush on her face.

She tried to avoid eye contact because despite as experienced and edgy she tried to appear the tomboy was still a virgin having never been in a relationship and this was the most intimate thing she had done with someone else.

"I know you want some girly girl but there are more colours than pink that are girly" Ava said looking around the nursery "How many women actually pay you for this, it sounds like a guy thing?"

Amy looked at Ava and kissed her softly on the forehead, "For now it is but you'll be surprise sweetie!"

Amy laid the naked college student on the changing table once she was dried off properly, "There we go!" 

Amy strapped Ava in as a precaution not wanting the little thing to cause much trouble for her.

Amy lifted Ava's legs and put a new diaper underneath her before applying powder and lotion to her bottom carefully rubbing them into Ava's cute bottom.

Sealing the new diaper up she booped Ava's nose.

"Never had a girl client before," replied Amy untying the straps and helping Ava up, "I have more than just pink darling." added Amy playfully before pulling out a yellow nighty with white trimming at the bottom and along the neck collar and sleeves a matching diaper cover with white ruffles being held as well in front of Ava, "Ready for sleepy time?" asked Amy.

Ava knew unfortunately as she was sealed into the infantile diaper that even if she could hold out using this thing her predicament wouldn't come any closer to ending until she did.

Probably surprising to Amy but born from not wanting to be naked any longer when she saw the nighty Ava did raise her arms "Sleep actually sounds good" she said running a hand through her hair trying not to think about how it now suited the nighty

Amy smiled and pulled the nighty over Ava before kissing her head, "Good girl." coo'd Amy gently while tugging the plastic pants up.

Amy lifted Ava up and patted the girl's diapered bottom, "Baba first before sleepy time Princess I need to make sure that you have a good sleep after all." added Amy going over to the rocking chair and holding Ava in her arms a bottle by her side ready to use and warm.

Gently she cradled Ava to her and pushed the nipple into her mouth.

"I'm not a Princess" Ava argued although at this point it was more of an autopilot response, the college girl had always had a certain self image and seeing it destroyed in a matter of hours was a little hard to process. She felt like she had to say something just to prove she wasn't broken however when she caught sight of herself in Amy's arms with Blonde flowing hair as opposed to the vibrant Purple and in a yellow nighty with white ruffled going along her bottom and it was hard to believe it was the same person.

"Gross it's warm....." Ava said around the nipple trying to get it out of her mouth

Although with Amy's clear strength advantage that would be a challenge considering the woman never gave her chance to comply to any orders she seemed to just be lifted and whisked off to where "Mommy" wanted her to be

Amy giggled as Ava argued but didn't say anymore knowing that it was already hard on the small girl and she didn't really want to push her luck.

Amy rubbed Ava's back softly wanting to sooth the little one but she knew that Ava was anything but calm giving everything that she had done to her in mere hours, "Just drink your Baba sweetie and then I'll tuck you up for beddie bye time, okay." coo'd Amy gently putting the bottle firmly in place and rocking her in the wooden rocking chair.

Ava drank the milk at least she hoped it was milk the way Amy kept saying Baba made her assume it was formula.

She chugged down the bottle as quickly as humanly possible hoping oddly to get into the crib maybe with some time to herself to plan and think of a logical way out of this that didn't rely on Amy's crazy use 30 diapers and it's over strategy.

"Can I go to sleep now?" Ava asked finishing the bottle

Amy frowned at how quickly Ava drank down the milk and knew that tomorrow she would have to have a word with her about that.

She didn't want Ava to choke.

Amy placed the bottle down and smiled before reaching over to grab a burp cloth which she put over her shoulder.

Amy lifted Ava and burped her just like an infant, "You can sleep once you have giving me a burp I don't want my baby to have a upset tummy do I?" coo'd Amy gently kissing Ava's cheek.

Ava blushed bright red at being burped it was one of those things she did all the time it helped complete her tomboy image and yet here she was not being trusted to do so herself as she always had.

"I'll be fine" Ava said after letting a small burp escape at the moment she was being careful with her words she never called the woman by any name so she wouldn't have to use Mommy after all if she said Amy then she might be corrected if she said nothing than she might not have to.

Amy didn't mind playing the long haul knowing full well that Ava will eventually say Mommy or even Mama to her, "Someone was gassy!" stated Amy with a laugh before lifting Ava up and going over to the crib where a huge array of stuffed toys lived.

Amy laid Ava down like a doll before tucking her in and giving her a sweet kiss on the forehead, "Sleep well Princess." coo'd Amy leaving Ava alone.

Sarah was more than curious as to what her aunt was up to! It was eight am and she had no idea why or how her aunt was so happy! It couldn't be a client could it? 

Sarah looked at the contract on the table and giggled.  What poor person would fall for this? She couldn't help but feel sympathy for whoever this Ava was.

Oh well.

Sarah got the high chair set up properly along with everything else before heading into the nursery.

Sarah all but stopped as she stared in awe at the girl that was inside the crib, "Your so beautiful..." mumbled Sarah feeling her heart race only to blush quickly.

She never felt like this before.

Ava slept like a baby, pun intended.

Like most college kids she had experienced night clubs, parties, drinking and even the odd last minute all night study/cram session and so was used to the lack of sleep.

For all of the embarrassing things to be sleeping on one thing Ava couldn't take away was the comfort of the crib mattress, it must of been the equivalent of sleeping on a cloud.

To Sarah she must have looked completely different, if she knew who Ava was to begin with after all she stuck to herself in class and it was hardly like she was some stand out who had to be respected for her raw talent.

The purple hair and tomboy clothes exchanged for a thick disposable diaper which was a little damp, yellow plastic pants with white ruffles along her bottom exposed by Ava kicking off her blankets in the middle of the night and sleeping on her tummy, and the short nighty making sure Sarah could see anything.

Not to mention the blonde locks and the innocence that replaced the scowl when she slept,

She awoke confused to the voice her eyes trying to focus as she asked "Who are you?"

Sarah was certain that she was looking at an angel.

This woman looked so perfect and while she did enjoy helping out her aunt Amy she never really got into the kink world properly especially the ABDL world but upon seeing Ava she knew instantly that she wanted her badly.

The baby type clothing and those eyes.

Sarah could feel herself trembling on the spot and for once in her life she finally understood how a teenaged boy felt when looking at a woman.

She felt out of her league for once.

"I'm Sarah," she stated going over to the crib and putting her fingers in the waistband of the panties and diaper, "and your a little bit wet but nothing that can't be dealt with till after breakfast," continued Sarah, "I'm Amy's niece I go to the college near by but I don't think I've ever seen you before after all how many Angels do you see walking around campus, right?" joked Sarah lightly trying her best to calm her nerves down.

• 2 weeks later...

Ava blushed, she was confused upon waking up but the diaper being checked by this odd new woman made her try to go backwards away from her until she felt the crib bars she was trapped.

"Can't I get a change now" Ava asked quickly it wasn't that this was a gross feeling or she wanted to endure a diaper change but if this one came off it was one diaper off her count and one step closer to freedom and putting this madness behind her.

"Are you flirting with me?" Ava asked awkwardly and what sounded like the cheesiest pick up line from who in her mind like some sorority girl used to having people fight over her.

Sarah sighed, "I would change you but I don't want to get into trouble with my aunt, sorry." apologies Sarah sincerely watching Ava back away into the crib.

It made her feel bad, "Your not scared of me are you?" asked Sarah genuinely upset only to suddenly blush bright red, "No!" replied Sarah quickly, "Well..." paused Sarah feeling foolish, "I didn't mean to flirt but you really are pretty," sighed Sarah, "sorry we hardly know each other and here I am making a dork out of myself." added Sarah laughing nervously before bending down and picking Ava up with ease knowing she had a duty to fill.